Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,383 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:50 AM

See Me See Wahala,what Should I Do Now? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / See Me See Wahala,what Should I Do Now? (1836 Views)

Job Invite Wahala In Naija At A Glance / Thank You Lord!!!!i Got A New Job But I Have Accommodation Wahala. / I Was Thrown Out Over Hnd And Bsc "Wahala" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Me See Wahala,what Should I Do Now? by goodgirl2409: 3:10pm On Apr 05, 2016
I applied for access bank job but I put a fake age. I reduced my age because my real age was higher than the required one. Now I was called to come for the interview. I feel like going,but they said in the mail they sent that the age on my Id card must match the age I used for the application. I am smart and I believe I stand a chance of being picked at the end of the day.
I really regret faking my age,I was just scared I won't be picked if I had put my real age. What can I do please.
Re: See Me See Wahala,what Should I Do Now? by Faraidi(m): 3:36pm On Apr 05, 2016
just go for the interview with an affidavit.SIMPLE

2 Likes

Re: See Me See Wahala,what Should I Do Now? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Apr 05, 2016
There is your conscience telling you you have done wrong.

I would suggest you go, but do not try to hide the fact that you put in a wrong age.

Tell the truth that you put in that age in order to be considered and ask them to give you a chance. If you are disqualified, take it in good faith and learn your lesson.

And pray to God to give you a job where you don't have to be dishonest to get it.

7 Likes

Re: See Me See Wahala,what Should I Do Now? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Apr 05, 2016
Just tell them.. ... AGE IS JUST A FVCKING NUMBER cheesy cheesy cheesy

Them go Salute your courage.. . Give you the work fiam!!! !... . Trust me.. . grin
Re: See Me See Wahala,what Should I Do Now? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Apr 05, 2016
Why lie tho

1 Like

Re: See Me See Wahala,what Should I Do Now? by goodgirl2409: 5:23pm On Apr 05, 2016
patrickdarlins:
Just tell them.. ... AGE IS JUST A FVCKING NUMBER cheesy cheesy cheesy

Them go Salute your courage.. . Give you the work fiam!!! !... . Trust me.. . grin

Lol
Re: See Me See Wahala,what Should I Do Now? by goodgirl2409: 5:25pm On Apr 05, 2016
Suigeneris93:
Why lie tho

I shouldn't have
Re: See Me See Wahala,what Should I Do Now? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Apr 05, 2016
goodgirl2409:

Lol
babe I lie? tongue
Re: See Me See Wahala,what Should I Do Now? by ednut1(m): 5:43pm On Apr 05, 2016
u wont be allowed to proceed. dnt bother going. from faking age u go start to fake customer acciunt figures too lol

1 Like

Re: See Me See Wahala,what Should I Do Now? by flexysam(m): 5:46pm On Apr 05, 2016
That's the result u get wen u here changee in. Your area and u join thinking na positive change. Doh am watching on 3G.
Re: See Me See Wahala,what Should I Do Now? by Gigihabib(f): 5:50pm On Apr 05, 2016
You do know organisations especially banking institutions place value on honesty right? This alone disqualifies you. So except you want to go through the stress of changing your entire identity I'd advise you just let it go and stick to your real age next time. The whole age restriction thing in this country is crazy I know.

6 Likes

Re: See Me See Wahala,what Should I Do Now? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Apr 05, 2016
A thorough breach of integrity OP!

Sorry to add but honesty is the best policy!!!

1 Like

Re: See Me See Wahala,what Should I Do Now? by goodgirl2409: 6:52pm On Apr 05, 2016
Gigihabib:
You do know organisations especially banking institutions place value on honesty right? This alone disqualifies you. So except you want to go through the stress of changing your entire identity I'd advise you just let it go and stick to your real age next time. The whole age restriction thing in this country is crazy I know.

So annoying
Re: See Me See Wahala,what Should I Do Now? by goodgirl2409: 6:53pm On Apr 05, 2016
dazzle101:
A thorough breach of integrity OP!
Sorry to add but honesty is the best policy!!!

It is just age I faked na

1 Like

Re: See Me See Wahala,what Should I Do Now? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Apr 05, 2016
goodgirl2409:

It is just age I faked na

OP don't put it so lightly.... if it's nothing big why you apprehensive na??

1 Like

Re: See Me See Wahala,what Should I Do Now? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Apr 05, 2016
I wud advice u forget abt d whole thing, dos guys r so crazy abt age, they dont even want to see neco cert, all they wan to see is ur waec cert dat has ur D.O.B on it
Re: See Me See Wahala,what Should I Do Now? by goodgirl2409: 11:13pm On Apr 05, 2016
gommex:
I wud advice u forget abt d whole thing, dos guys r so crazy abt age, they dont even want to see neco cert, all they wan to see is ur waec cert dat has ur D.O.B on it

Hmmm,na wa ooo. I hrd I could even be arrested if I go.

(1) (Reply)

Logistics Officers Wanted In Nairabet / Apply For The Latest Job Vacancies In Nigeria Today / Professional CV Template: FREE Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.