Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,959 members, 7,799,249 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:48 PM

I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me (69201 Views)

My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him, I Need Help / My Sister Is Cheating On Her Husband For Not Supporting Her Financially / 5 Signs Your Husband Is Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by lebroske: 3:26pm On Apr 05, 2016
Great nairalanders, i know you people are exceptional in giving good advice to people because i have been following this tread for some time. Though i am new.
i am suspecting that my lovely wife is cheating on me. The reason is that, each time i want to go through her phone, she picks up a fight. Whenever i want to use it for something else, that would be the time she will want to use it. I feel she is hiding something from me but i really want to get an evidence so that i could confront her. Most of the time when she is chatting with someone on phone, she hides the conversation. i wonder why?
Pls great nairalanders, what do i do in this situation? I don't want to confront her yet because i don't hv a proof.
Please no insult. Thank you

42 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by sinaj(f): 3:29pm On Apr 05, 2016
There is nothing you can do now,

You can confront her tho, to knw why she hides her phone

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by Nobody: 3:30pm On Apr 05, 2016
ITs obvious she is indeed hiding something from you, but since u have no proof, i will advice u to secretly confront her close friend, as in best of friends, if u play ur game well, her best friend will open up to u.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by wilybebsy(m): 3:32pm On Apr 05, 2016
Hmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by Nobody: 4:02pm On Apr 05, 2016
::

218 Likes 17 Shares

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by Nobody: 4:22pm On Apr 05, 2016
The poster above me tho

211 Likes 15 Shares

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by kullozone(m): 4:36pm On Apr 05, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
ITs obvious she is indeed hiding something from you, but since u have no proof, i will advice u to secretly confront her close friend, as in best of friends, if u play ur game well, her best friend will open up to u.
She'll open up for him to enter abi

96 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by Nobody: 4:40pm On Apr 05, 2016
kullozone:
She'll open up for him to enter abi
all join, afta he enter finish, then she can tell him d truth. all na part of investigation.

115 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by Aviero: 4:41pm On Apr 05, 2016
Buy a decryptor diskette, and plug it into the phone memory via the USB port. You would see "decrypt mode" enable? Tap yes. Then gently insert the phone into an electric kettle and wait for it to discharge electronic currents in and out of the cyclonic membrance. After that, insert the pattern that's on your own phone, and wait for 5 minutes.

Whatever she does with her phone and whatever messages she's receiving will reflect on your own phone.

Thanks!

You're welcome.

109 Likes 18 Shares

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by Cybertext(m): 5:09pm On Apr 05, 2016
Aviero:
Buy a decryptor diskette, and plug it into the phone memory via the USB port. You would see "decrypt mode" enable? Tap yes. Then gently insert the phone into an electric kettle and wait for it to discharge electronic currents in and out of the cyclonic membrance. After that, insert the pattern that's on your own phone, and wait for 5 minutes.

Whatever she does with her phone and whatever messages she's receiving will reflect on your own phone.

Thanks!

You're welcome

@bolded only you dey thank Op, only you dey say welcome.... SMH

224 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by Dericman(m): 5:14pm On Apr 05, 2016
Its obvious ur married wife is doing such even in ur pressence. As far as marriage is concern, ur wife must be subnissive to u, but if she's that sturborn type, do not worry bro, just take ur time and look for a way to snatch the phone from her @ night when she's fast asleep and go through the phone. U don't need to accuse her yet cos u don't have any prove. And secondly, she may just want u to feel she's cheating meanwhile she's not, and she may also have reasons for doing such.

85 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by nerdfrost(m): 5:24pm On Apr 05, 2016
Advice from nerdfrost to u.

If u are not sure,take her out,buy her what she likes,when u get home,give her a good sex then later whisper in her ear 'I know the whole truth'. If she doesn't beg u n explain, I'll chop off my stuff

Nerdfrost has spoken grin

222 Likes 25 Shares

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by peekeny(m): 5:58pm On Apr 05, 2016
She is obviously cheating on you but that shouldn't be a problem. If she has no security lock on her phone, just let her sleep then you get her phone and work on it but if she has a security lock, just confront her and tell her to hand over the phone to you if she really know she is not cheating on you.
I think have answered your question OP.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by Nobody: 6:05pm On Apr 05, 2016
Maybe lalasticlala can bail out undecided

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by Sugahylz(f): 6:44pm On Apr 05, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:

You go fear advise na!
Her best friend ll open up to him?

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by 6fit(f): 7:01pm On Apr 05, 2016
Aviero:

Thanks!

You're welcome.

are u serious?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by ettaetta(m): 7:11pm On Apr 05, 2016
Hmmm she must be hiding sth

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by halfricanadian(f): 7:25pm On Apr 05, 2016
Everything is cheating undecided

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by olaleks007(m): 7:35pm On Apr 05, 2016
Oga no dulling

Take her go jaiye....let her drink to stupor

U don get options b dat
Option 1. Ask her anything,,she will answer u
Option 2. U can have her phone and check whatever u want to but make sure u know d password oo

Thank me later

Correct holyuptinsing (correct guy)

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by healthyarena(f): 7:41pm On Apr 05, 2016
Aviero:

Thanks!

You're welcome.
Someone can't even play with this one, he will just implicate the pesin

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by Michizzy(f): 8:29pm On Apr 05, 2016
nerdfrost:
Advice from nerdfrost to u.

If u are not sure,take her out,buy her what she likes,when u get home,give her a good sex then later whisper in her ear 'I know the whole truth'. If she doesn't beg u n explain, I'll chop off my stuff
Lmao, u are so funny.
But what's your guarantee that she'll beg and explain?

Nerdfrost has spoken grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by Bluezy13(m): 8:39pm On Apr 05, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
Running to a third party in marriage is demeaning and risky

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by Bluezy13(m): 8:41pm On Apr 05, 2016
How long will she keep hiding it? ??

Don't sooner you will know

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by Amakabill(f): 8:48pm On Apr 05, 2016
..i can check her phone records from our system for a fee...very simpe

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by door2(m): 9:05pm On Apr 05, 2016
whatapps her wit another no or add her wit another facebook acct.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by CertifiedFreak(m): 9:05pm On Apr 05, 2016
Why you would wanna gather concrete evidence before confronting ur wife is beyond me. Only wussies show ur kinda behavioral traits.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by Decryptor(m): 9:24pm On Apr 05, 2016
lebroske:
Great nairalanders, i know you people are exceptional in giving good advice to people because i have been following this tread for some time. Though i am new.
i am suspecting that my lovely wife is cheating on me. The reason is that, each time i want to go through her phone, she picks up a fight. Whenever i want to use it for something else, that would be the time she will want to use it. I feel she is hiding something from me but i really want to get an evidence so that i could confront her. Most of the time when she is chatting with someone on phone, she hides the conversation. i wonder why?
Pls great nairalanders, what do i do in this situation? I don't want to confront her yet because i don't hv a proof.
Please no insult. Thank you

The guy who talked about Decryptor diskette is what grabbed my attention to the thread because my moniker was mentioned! grin grin

Funny enough OP, there is a sure fire way to detect if your wife is cheating on you via the kind of conversations she has on her phone! I'm sure her phone has a memory card. If it does, leave the rest to me....that is if you are in Abuja. Just get her memory card and i will run a software which will check for cache files where chat and messages are stored on the card. The messages are usually in Unicode format and with the use of another software, i will be able to decrypt the unicode into something readable! I have done it for people before and i will do it free of charge for you.

WARNING: The findings after i do the forensics MIGHT BREAK YOUR MARRIAGE!

253 Likes 27 Shares

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by olaleye1355(m): 9:38pm On Apr 05, 2016
Did you pay her bride price? Is she legally married to you? Is she formarly your wife?

Abeg make us proud.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by BE811APP: 10:04pm On Apr 05, 2016
Have u tried checking her fone when she is asleep?

or she locks up the phone when shes sleeping?

If its passworded.. Use her birth date or ur kids birth date(If u have any)..

Thank me later

I hate relationships that are not opened..why the secrets

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by Nobody: 10:14pm On Apr 05, 2016
Decryptor:

The guy who talked about Decryptor diskette is what grabbed my attention to the thread because my moniker was mentioned! grin grin

Funny enough OP, there is a sure fire way to detect if your wife is cheating on you via the kind of conversations she has on her phone! I'm sure her phone has a memory card. If it does, leave the rest to me....that is if you are in Abuja. Just get her memory card and i will run a software which will check for cache files where chat and messages are stored on the card. The messages are usually in Unicode format and with the use of another software, i will be able to decrypt the unicode into something readable! I have done it for people before and i will do it free of charge for you.

WARNING: The findings after i do the forensics MIGHT BREAK YOUR MARRIAGE!
I have never come across any phone that stores chat in a memory card, however BBM stored my chats but that was during backup.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by YelloweWest: 10:40pm On Apr 05, 2016
Leave her alone and stop checking her phone.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by Bonapart(m): 10:40pm On Apr 05, 2016
Like if you careless

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Dear Nairaland Family. . . . .how Do You Define A 'KRAY-KRAY'? / What My In-Laws Served Me (photo) / I Won’t Share My Husband’s Manhood With Any Woman: Wife (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.