Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,230 members, 7,807,765 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:45 PM

Emmanuel Adebayor To Meet Flute-Player With Nostril - Pics - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Emmanuel Adebayor To Meet Flute-Player With Nostril - Pics (49159 Views)

Emmanuel Adebayor Shows Off His Garage With Exotic Cars / Emmanuel Adebayor's N8m Can-Am Bike & Cars In His Compound (Photos) / Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunts His Car Garage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emmanuel Adebayor To Meet Flute-Player With Nostril - Pics by obiremy: 4:52pm On Apr 05, 2016
https://www.instagram.com/p/BD0MiiGv5mi/

The fairy-tale story of break-out model Olajumoke Orisagunna restored a lot of people’s faith in human nature and drove home the point that miracles do happen.

Togolese international Emmanuel Adebayo has requested to meet a kid who plays the flute via his nostril. The young boy who was discovered by Nollywood actor Adedimeji Lateef while queuing for fuel at a filling station in Ijebu-Ode might be moving on the greater things.

The 2008 African footballer of the year who joined Premier League side Crystal Palace on a 6 month deal in January, is requesting to meet the talented boy.

“I would really like to get in touch with the young fella, so if anyone knows him let me know directly or contact @team_adebayor, ” he said.

Good things can indeed come out of the most uncomfortable situations.

Watch the video of the boy playing flute via his nostrils on the link above

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/04/another-cinderella-story-footballer.html

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor To Meet Flute-Player With Nostril - Pics by boujaye: 4:59pm On Apr 05, 2016
Just discover your talent,God has given everyone something special to excel in life.

17 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor To Meet Flute-Player With Nostril - Pics by boujaye: 4:59pm On Apr 05, 2016
Just discover your talent,God has given everyone something special to excel with in life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor To Meet Flute-Player With Nostril - Pics by Flexherbal(m): 5:08pm On Apr 05, 2016
They should look for this one too.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor To Meet Flute-Player With Nostril - Pics by solara: 5:39pm On Apr 05, 2016
Disgusting talent undecided undecided undecided

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor To Meet Flute-Player With Nostril - Pics by ojnnaco(m): 5:43pm On Apr 05, 2016
I wonder why the inside flute will be like ? cox mucus must have made the flute a place of habitation

14 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor To Meet Flute-Player With Nostril - Pics by pretydiva(f): 6:00pm On Apr 05, 2016
solara:
Disgusting talent undecided undecided undecided
agony of a frustrated being

119 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor To Meet Flute-Player With Nostril - Pics by pretydiva(f): 6:01pm On Apr 05, 2016
Talent indeed pays
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor To Meet Flute-Player With Nostril - Pics by solara: 7:52pm On Apr 05, 2016
pretydiva:
agony of a frustrated being

Hug Transformer...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor To Meet Flute-Player With Nostril - Pics by pretydiva(f): 8:14pm On Apr 05, 2016
solara:

Hug Transformer...
after u

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor To Meet Flute-Player With Nostril - Pics by Bonapart(m): 8:26pm On Apr 05, 2016
I wanna use this opportunity to say that bonapart is back again......
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor To Meet Flute-Player With Nostril - Pics by MoodysMood: 8:27pm On Apr 05, 2016
I'm wondering why he prefer to play through his nostril. Is it that his mouth is sealed or what? As a flutist also, I don't know if I should applaud him or not cos this just doesn't make sense to me at all.

13 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor To Meet Flute-Player With Nostril - Pics by bright007(f): 8:27pm On Apr 05, 2016
k
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor To Meet Flute-Player With Nostril - Pics by SweetJoystick(m): 8:28pm On Apr 05, 2016
Gifted
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor To Meet Flute-Player With Nostril - Pics by Nobody: 8:28pm On Apr 05, 2016
simpel have one blocked nose, blow air into the hole of the flute with ur free nose. same as blowing with ur mouth. Now if he did that with his ears, thats talent

7 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor To Meet Flute-Player With Nostril - Pics by coldsummer: 8:28pm On Apr 05, 2016
Ok
Disgusting

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor To Meet Flute-Player With Nostril - Pics by Nobody: 8:28pm On Apr 05, 2016
simple have one blocked nose, blow air into the hole of the flute with ur free nose. same as blowing with ur mouth. Now if he did that with his ears, thats talent

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor To Meet Flute-Player With Nostril - Pics by ammyluv2002(f): 8:28pm On Apr 05, 2016
boujaye:
Just discover your talent,God has given everyone something special to excel in life.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor To Meet Flute-Player With Nostril - Pics by kozmokaz(m): 8:28pm On Apr 05, 2016
oluwa pick ma call na....

adebayor I can play drum with ma leg...

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor To Meet Flute-Player With Nostril - Pics by angelawoko(m): 8:28pm On Apr 05, 2016
Booked

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor To Meet Flute-Player With Nostril - Pics by ammyluv2002(f): 8:29pm On Apr 05, 2016
kozmokaz:
oluwa pick ma call na....

adebayor I can play drum with ma leg...
Lolz grin cheesy

19 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor To Meet Flute-Player With Nostril - Pics by gbaskiboy: 8:30pm On Apr 05, 2016
Oluwa abeg pls pick my own call too
Don't let 'Ayeh' to ask me where is my God grin

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor To Meet Flute-Player With Nostril - Pics by just2okworld(f): 8:31pm On Apr 05, 2016
nice one
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor To Meet Flute-Player With Nostril - Pics by ajuwarhodes(f): 8:32pm On Apr 05, 2016
gcode123:
simple have one blocked nose, blow air into the hole of the flute with ur free nose. same as blowing with ur mouth. Now if he did that with his ears, thats talent

Harsh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor To Meet Flute-Player With Nostril - Pics by pet4ril(f): 8:32pm On Apr 05, 2016
Interesting...... God has picked his call.. For all those who are waiting for their own call to be picked, Oya......tap your blessings

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor To Meet Flute-Player With Nostril - Pics by obajoey(m): 8:33pm On Apr 05, 2016
Nice one. Keep doing what you know how to do best.. Persistence pays off..
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor To Meet Flute-Player With Nostril - Pics by agarawu23(m): 8:33pm On Apr 05, 2016
Isokay
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor To Meet Flute-Player With Nostril - Pics by damola311: 8:33pm On Apr 05, 2016
My nigga, lateef oladimeji
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor To Meet Flute-Player With Nostril - Pics by ngmgeek(m): 8:34pm On Apr 05, 2016
ok
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor To Meet Flute-Player With Nostril - Pics by ettaetta(m): 8:34pm On Apr 05, 2016
Waw
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor To Meet Flute-Player With Nostril - Pics by englishmart(m): 8:34pm On Apr 05, 2016
but I can play drums with my tongue

4 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor To Meet Flute-Player With Nostril - Pics by iamGabson(m): 8:34pm On Apr 05, 2016
Na D**k me go dey use

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chukwuneta Anyabolu Dies While Chasing A Man Who Duped Him In Brazil (Photos) / Irina Shayk And Ruben Loftus-Cheek Spark Dating Rumours / Best 20 Memes From Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.