Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,649 members, 7,801,891 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:11 AM

"List Of Nigeria States That Own Flyover" - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "List Of Nigeria States That Own Flyover" (71270 Views)

18 States That Will Benefit From $500m World Bank Projects / Nigeria States By Landmass. Lagos Would Shock You / "Full List Of 2016 Budgets For Nigeria States And Allocated Revenue " (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "List Of Nigeria States That Own Flyover" by Pepunis(f): 3:33pm On Apr 06, 2016
chinology:
Is like your madness is coming back again?

[s][/s]
i feel so ashamed the way my poeple comes online to abuse and bring disgrace to their fellow Igbo states, u can never see these happen in northern, western or even south south discussions, and to wonder this thread is abou t Nigerian states at large, it is not about Abia and Anambra or Imo, like u categorized Abains, the Indigen cannot be destroyed cos they never pray for evil leader, eg T.A Orji and co, As an Igbo lady as see it as if Anambra, Imo, Enugu Ebonyi, Abian,Progress is d good of us all, stop hating ur Abians rather critizes constructively, Abia has many profrssional in their varous feilds, who has serve Nigeria home and abroad, Abains are not curse rather just one day God will expose and punish those who brought this insult to Abians. Chinology u must repent and discussed maturely next time,
Re: "List Of Nigeria States That Own Flyover" by chinology: 3:43pm On Apr 06, 2016
Did you bother to read what the guy from Abia said before I responded in that manner? The truth is that if you slap me once I will slap you twice to make my point. I did not set out to say those things about Abia state but something warranted that, and that was the person that first cast the stone..

Pepunis:
i feel so ashamed the way my poeple comes online to abuse and bring disgrace to their fellow Igbo states, u can never see these happen in northern, western or even south south discussions, and to wonder this thread is abou t Nigerian states at large, it is not about Abia and Anambra or Imo, like u categorized Abains, the Indigen cannot be destroyed cos they never pray for evil leader, eg T.A Orji and co, As an Igbo lady as see it as if Anambra, Imo, Enugu Ebonyi, Abian,Progress is d good of us all, stop hating ur Abians rather critizes constructively, Abia has many profrssional in their varous feilds, who has serve Nigeria home and abroad, Abains are not curse rather just one day God will expose and punish those who brought this insult to Abians. Chinology u must repent and discussed maturely next time,
Re: "List Of Nigeria States That Own Flyover" by Pepunis(f): 4:38pm On Apr 06, 2016
chinology:
Did you bother to read what the guy from Abia said before I responded in that manner? The truth is that if you slap me once I will slap you twice to make my point. I did not set out to say those things about Abia state but something warranted that, and that was the person that first cast the stone..

dis post is for any body who has indulg in this shameful act to desist, that is how Imo thread was vandalized, when Enugu was onboard we all cheered and was happy that Ala igbo is great again, Anambra thread gladyns our heart too, but check Abia and Imo thread they are filled with all manner of derogatories, insults etc, every truthfull person will knw that, that man at Dougls house is a comedian, he missed his talent as an MC of occassion, but Abia and Imo are not the worst states in Nig. Ndi Igbo si na obu oke no na ulo gwara oke no na ama na azu di na mkpo. Repent

1 Like

Re: "List Of Nigeria States That Own Flyover" by S1rsubway1: 5:43pm On Apr 06, 2016
[s]
FKO81:

Yaba patient, It will be great insult to Anambra to compare brown roof village, you called state to Anambra, thank God for Lagos "no man's land", Opoherre I know next post from you is to insult your H mother, because that what you learnt from your drunkard father, your suppose to be discharged from Yaba before the end of this year, but from my observation when ever you see my post you mental case multiples, I will recommend to yaba psychiatric hospital to extend you treatment, I can offer to pay your bills if your necessitous P can't afford your bills. poor ewedu brain
[/s]

Jobless oaf, You should go compete with Ebonyi and Yobe, Ogun is not your mate. Your dead state is just s hype, will call those that matters to come show us the pictures now. I dont need to insult your late mother cos its a waste of time, i dont insult local w/hores abeg. Do you even have a father? You think Mr Chuks is your real father? Buhahahahahaha. You are lost already, i pray you get a job soon so you can stop depending on your wife for feeding. Akpu brain dead nitwit
Re: "List Of Nigeria States That Own Flyover" by maestroz: 6:06pm On Apr 06, 2016
I thought the subject is states with flyovers, why show pedestrian bridges
Re: "List Of Nigeria States That Own Flyover" by TheAdvocate(m): 6:15pm On Apr 06, 2016
diana158:
Flyover is a major feature of a developing or developed city. Therefore these are Nigeria states that have started and completed at least one flyover

1. Lagos
2. Kano
3. Rivers
4. Ogun
5. Akwa Ibom
6. Kaduna
7. Delta
8. Oyo
9. Bayelsa
10. Sokoto
11. ondo

Some States with flyover under construction

1. Ekiti
2. Imo
3. Anambra

Plateau state had a completed flyover since 5 years ago located on the newly constructed Goodluck Jonathan road Gada Biyu and the second one was put to use just about 5 months ago located at secretariat Junction by NNPC Mega station. Do ur home work next time

1 Like

Re: "List Of Nigeria States That Own Flyover" by derbywarls(m): 6:42pm On Apr 06, 2016
Pls where's the flyover in ondo
Re: "List Of Nigeria States That Own Flyover" by Armaggedon: 8:01pm On Apr 06, 2016
ROYALD:
Young-man Shut up too you have a complex issue with medulla oblongata the post is about flyover not about pedestrian bridges in akwa all over Anambra awada_ped_bridge and Iweka so you can no longer differentiate each one:

THIS IS IT

nope u re wrong

aside numerous paedestrain bridges there re flyover bridge in upper iweka and nkpor
Re: "List Of Nigeria States That Own Flyover" by tolababa(m): 9:01pm On Apr 06, 2016
seunny4lif:
grin grin
Ilaje area ooooh grin

Those one na bridge now. The one that link irele to okitipupa and the other when going to ugbonla are bridge
Re: "List Of Nigeria States That Own Flyover" by comrChris(m): 9:03pm On Apr 06, 2016
op you are mistaking Ebonyi with Ekiti,,, there is no flyover anywhere in ekiti either completed or underconstruction,,ebonyi state govt is building more than 3 flyovers currently and one is 70% completion
Re: "List Of Nigeria States That Own Flyover" by comrChris(m): 9:23pm On Apr 06, 2016
habsydiamond:
So Ekiti don dey construct flyover. If no be say fayose too dey talk, he dey try too ooo.
Don't mind this yeye op,fayose has been making mouth about it yet no foundation has been laid,,,na mumu dey worry op why didn't him attach pictures to his writeup? he left states with flyovers and added ondo and Ekiti that have no single flyover in their states
Re: "List Of Nigeria States That Own Flyover" by muller102(m): 3:00pm On Jan 09, 2017
2best:

Cross River State has one
where.

1 Like

Re: "List Of Nigeria States That Own Flyover" by 2best(m): 11:04am On Jan 10, 2017
muller102:
where.
Where Goodluck Jonathan by pass meets with Parliamentary Extension
Re: "List Of Nigeria States That Own Flyover" by muller102(m): 11:09am On Jan 10, 2017
2best:

Where Goodluck Jonathan by pass meets with Parliamentary Extension
that one na fly over. No make me piss abeg.
Re: "List Of Nigeria States That Own Flyover" by chuwangdaniel42: 12:32am On Jun 08, 2023
garrimallam:
[Flyover is d same, op if ur not baised d state with flyover should be arranged alphabetically or according to their age of construction. Again u post should reflect ur heading.
te author=diana158 post=44433034]Flyover is a major feature of a developing or developed city. Therefore these are Nigeria states that have started and completed at least one flyover

1. Lagos
2. Kano
3. Rivers
4. Ogun
5. Akwa Ibom
6. Kaduna
7. Delta
8. Oyo
9. Bayelsa
10. Sokoto
11. ondo

Some States with flyover under construction

1. Ekiti
2. Imo
3. Anambra

I think you should update this.

Rivers has commissioned Nine (9) more Bridges between 2021 - 2023.

I believe they got more between 2015 and 2020.

Kano may not have such record with Gandolla

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR / Atiku Receives Fayose At His Dubai Residence(photo) / US Ambassador, Stuart, Speaks On Nigerian Elections 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.