Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,589 members, 7,801,684 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:11 PM

See How An Ijaw Man Is Trying 2 Power His Generator Because Of Fuel Scarcity(pic - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See How An Ijaw Man Is Trying 2 Power His Generator Because Of Fuel Scarcity(pic (1180 Views)

Seriake Dickson Gives Wole Soyinka An Ijaw War Canoe, Makes Him An Ambassador / An Ijaw Girl Reply To Hausa/fulani Man / My Discussion With An Ijaw Man This Afternoon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How An Ijaw Man Is Trying 2 Power His Generator Because Of Fuel Scarcity(pic by jonhemma11: 7:21pm On Apr 05, 2016
Biko how does this one work kwa. An Ijaw man trying to power his generator with his gas cylinder because of fuel scarcity.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/04/an-ijaw-man-trying-to-power-his.html

Re: See How An Ijaw Man Is Trying 2 Power His Generator Because Of Fuel Scarcity(pic by Nobody: 7:23pm On Apr 05, 2016
Just poured my last fuel into my gen. Now I get how
the Shunamite woman felt when she used her last oil to fry puff-puff for Prophet Elijah...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How An Ijaw Man Is Trying 2 Power His Generator Because Of Fuel Scarcity(pic by Pheals(f): 7:25pm On Apr 05, 2016

where the hose dey ... Fake photo !!

Re: See How An Ijaw Man Is Trying 2 Power His Generator Because Of Fuel Scarcity(pic by dayowunmi(m): 7:26pm On Apr 05, 2016
Lolz, if the thing come explode nko? Moreover, your title is wrong, make your post seem tribalistic, just tag him as a Nigerian, his tribe is unnecessary, if you really want to make front page
Re: See How An Ijaw Man Is Trying 2 Power His Generator Because Of Fuel Scarcity(pic by tempest01(m): 8:06pm On Apr 05, 2016
there are generators that run on dual fuel...gas and petrol....seems ive come across them on jumia
Re: See How An Ijaw Man Is Trying 2 Power His Generator Because Of Fuel Scarcity(pic by MilesLamar(m): 6:32am On Apr 06, 2016
grayht:
Just poured my last fuel into my gen. Now I get how
the Shunamite woman felt when she used her last oil to fry puff-puff for Prophet Elijah...

Guy u be funny fool.. Hahaha grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Court Affirms Ikpeazu As Governor Says Certificate Not Forged / Obaseki Boycotts Guber Debate Because Oshiomhole Wasn't Allowed To Speak 4 Him / A Colleague Of Lt. Col. Abu Ali Has This To Say

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.