Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,308 members, 7,780,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:52 PM

Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah Press Statement Towards Eliminating Fuel Queues Nationwide - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah Press Statement Towards Eliminating Fuel Queues Nationwide (26992 Views)

Breaking: DSS Arrests Ifeanyi Ubah Over N11b Oil Theft / Take A Look At Ifeanyi Ubah's House / Ifeanyi Ubah's Car Gift To Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia's Wife (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah Press Statement Towards Eliminating Fuel Queues Nationwide by EbukaLive(m): 10:53am On Apr 06, 2016
mykl01:

The Government has to save face and announce it first. IPMAN saves Buhari's government is what Kachikwu should have announced.

The same IPMAN that claimed responsibility got the scarcity?
Re: Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah Press Statement Towards Eliminating Fuel Queues Nationwide by ideylaff: 10:56am On Apr 06, 2016
Alertz3:
Serious guyman doing everything possible to penetrate the present govt. Buhari must give you attention sooner or later.

I am in stitches laughing my head off, you made my day by the line " serious guy man" grin grin grin
Re: Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah Press Statement Towards Eliminating Fuel Queues Nationwide by thelegend1(m): 10:58am On Apr 06, 2016
boujaye:
UBA is a flippant and nose poker, if not tell me is he the presidential spokesman or nnpc representative or information minister or petroleum minister?
Guy, you have brain matter...try use am small. It only takes 15 seconds to read through and see Uba was talking about Capital oil supply strategy.
Re: Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah Press Statement Towards Eliminating Fuel Queues Nationwide by ogwumgbe: 11:22am On Apr 06, 2016
I prefer to be in a country with bokoharam than yorubas. They are the problem Nigeria is backward. Full of jealousy and antagonism, it's better to throw them out to join their kinsmen Benin republic. Ungrateful retards
Re: Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah Press Statement Towards Eliminating Fuel Queues Nationwide by KingTom(m): 11:43am On Apr 06, 2016
ayzTIGER:
He doesnt need Buharis attention rather the clueless daura_dullard needs Uba's attention..
Modified.. I typed dullard' and they auto reset it to PRESIDENT. The love these zombies got for Buhari is real, too bad they never did a thing like this when many were raining curses on GEJ...
Try the (dullard) stuff and see the trick lol
type Jonathan I wrote johnadaft without the h don't say what you don't know they did it for all
Re: Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah Press Statement Towards Eliminating Fuel Queues Nationwide by Balkan(m): 11:53am On Apr 06, 2016
Dullard
Re: Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah Press Statement Towards Eliminating Fuel Queues Nationwide by html14java(f): 11:57am On Apr 06, 2016
dullard
Re: Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah Press Statement Towards Eliminating Fuel Queues Nationwide by musicwriter(m): 12:09pm On Apr 06, 2016
This man is one man that shows genuine concern to the Nigerian masses. Always trying to do something to end this needless suffering. This's the type of person Nigerians should vote in for president. Under his government you can be rest assured fuel scarcity would become history.

2 Likes

Re: Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah Press Statement Towards Eliminating Fuel Queues Nationwide by boujaye: 12:26pm On Apr 06, 2016
thelegend1:

Guy, you have brain matter...try use am small. It only takes 15 seconds to read through and see Uba was talking about Capital oil supply strategy.
you nepotistic brat, can you type without insults?
Re: Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah Press Statement Towards Eliminating Fuel Queues Nationwide by omotessie(f): 12:33pm On Apr 06, 2016
Call him a politician, call him a Philanthropist, call him the man of the people, call him a son of the soil, call him an Ibo man, call him a business man. To many of us he is a true Nigerian that never turn his back to his people.
Re: Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah Press Statement Towards Eliminating Fuel Queues Nationwide by lawbabs: 12:44pm On Apr 06, 2016
Yomboy4ever:

Cos he is not a FOOL like you. He made his billions from d zoo so he will always want d best for d zoo.
Unlike you poor rat , born in d zoo, grw up in d zoo, eat in zoo but see d zoo as nothing..

[size=16pt]EPIC[/size]
Re: Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah Press Statement Towards Eliminating Fuel Queues Nationwide by Mboi: 12:56pm On Apr 06, 2016
Jorussia:
This man is an attention seeker.The minister of state for petroleum has already said that the fuel scarcity will end this weekend.
Your minister for Petroleum is the attention seeker. He said fuel scarcity will end in may, later said Aril 7th, shifted to Wednesday, now by weekend. Him and Ifeanyi Uba, who is unserious? Nigerians can be myopic.
Re: Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah Press Statement Towards Eliminating Fuel Queues Nationwide by Mboi: 1:00pm On Apr 06, 2016
haulagehandlers:
I am tempted to call you a demente-d idiots,but I will not...did you read the part where Ubah (the slapping billionaire) said NNPC has brought.....ode ayeraye.
You have no reason to call that guy a fool. If u feel he is not saying the truth, prove him wrong with it own point.
Re: Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah Press Statement Towards Eliminating Fuel Queues Nationwide by iWrite4People: 1:04pm On Apr 06, 2016
At least, he is always trying to solve a problem. I salute him for that.
Alertz3:
Serious guyman doing everything possible to penetrate the present govt. Buhari must give you attention sooner or later.
Re: Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah Press Statement Towards Eliminating Fuel Queues Nationwide by iWrite4People: 1:11pm On Apr 06, 2016
what is driving you to such depths of bigotry? ?2 wrongs will never make a right. Rise above such sentiments fellow citizen. You are better than this.
ogwumgbe:
I prefer to be in a country with bokoharam than yorubas. They are the problem Nigeria is backward. Full of jealousy and antagonism, it's better to throw them out to join their kinsmen Benin republic. Ungrateful retards
Re: Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah Press Statement Towards Eliminating Fuel Queues Nationwide by mentorandfriend(m): 1:14pm On Apr 06, 2016
Ifeanyi Ubah is a great man. He has always been saviour during times of petroleum products crisis. Anyone who thinks less of Ubah is irrelevant.
Re: Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah Press Statement Towards Eliminating Fuel Queues Nationwide by emmykk(m): 1:44pm On Apr 06, 2016
ayzTIGER:
He doesnt need Buharis attention rather the clueless daura_dullard needs Uba's attention..
Modified.. I typed dullard' and they auto reset it to PRESIDENT. The love these zombies got for Buhari is real, too bad they never did a thing like this when many were raining curses on GEJ...
dullard buhari
Re: Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah Press Statement Towards Eliminating Fuel Queues Nationwide by emmykk(m): 1:45pm On Apr 06, 2016
ayzTIGER:
dullard buhari......you lied @azyTiger
Re: Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah Press Statement Towards Eliminating Fuel Queues Nationwide by ibkgab001: 2:00pm On Apr 06, 2016
Your father also lives in zoo
Re: Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah Press Statement Towards Eliminating Fuel Queues Nationwide by Kingspin(m): 2:33pm On Apr 06, 2016
Yomboy4ever:

Cos he is not a FOOL like you. He made his billions from d zoo so he will always want d best for d zoo.
Unlike you poor rat , born in d zoo, grw up in d zoo, eat in zoo but see d zoo as nothing..
The zoo refuse them going so who is important?
Re: Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah Press Statement Towards Eliminating Fuel Queues Nationwide by Ijaya123: 2:40pm On Apr 06, 2016
bid4rich:

its like you have headache, pls see to it before it become something worse. why attacking my personality? I beg im not the source of your problem o, better face front

Totally off point. Piece of crap.
Re: Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah Press Statement Towards Eliminating Fuel Queues Nationwide by thelegend1(m): 4:37pm On Apr 06, 2016
boujaye:
you nepotistic brat, can you type without insults?

touche! you were quick to berate and insult Ubah, i didn't expect less from you.

guess you are talented with typing with your A$$ cos you only communicate S#!t smiley
Re: Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah Press Statement Towards Eliminating Fuel Queues Nationwide by farem: 4:41pm On Apr 06, 2016
Yomboy4ever:

Re: Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah Press Statement Towards Eliminating Fuel Queues Nationwide by ibisko04: 5:42pm On Apr 06, 2016
This is patriotism at work, not the money bags who are filling their pockets while people are suffering
Re: Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah Press Statement Towards Eliminating Fuel Queues Nationwide by boujaye: 6:08pm On Apr 06, 2016
thelegend1:

touche! you were quick to berate and insult Ubah, i didn't expect less from you.

guess you are talented with typing with your A$$ cos you only communicate S#!t smiley
A$$hole, when did you become uba's advocate? why is everything IPOB?
Re: Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah Press Statement Towards Eliminating Fuel Queues Nationwide by thelegend1(m): 6:11pm On Apr 06, 2016
boujaye:
A$$hole, when did you become uba's advocate? why is everything IPOB?
You have issues man, read through my comments...oh too late, you're just bigoted and tribalism runs deep in you. Shift biko
Re: Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah Press Statement Towards Eliminating Fuel Queues Nationwide by abombom(m): 7:13pm On Apr 06, 2016
Hope it ends soon
Re: Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah Press Statement Towards Eliminating Fuel Queues Nationwide by Nobody: 11:18pm On Apr 06, 2016
nobeku:
I believe in the true heritage and freedom of the Igbo.. I also know I am more Igbo than you are.. Awum OKE IGBO.. Awum onye Arochukwu..But your statement is nonsense..Why haven't the igbos come to the rescue of themselves?
That doesn't make my statement nonsense,if you are a true aro man as u claim u will know that we igbos are independent minded and for your information nwa aro ana efu na mba.what makes u think u are more igbo than me,in that aro we are d cradle of arochukwu.iam from atani village a true son of the soil.nwa idumogu.park well abeg
Re: Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah Press Statement Towards Eliminating Fuel Queues Nationwide by Nobody: 11:20pm On Apr 06, 2016
garfield16:

stupid ignorant illiterate igbos can you not read the part where he said "NNPC has brought enough fuel cargoes into the country."

Ubah always trying to get publicity for himself, is it Ubah that brought in the fuel? twats!!

Its only one tribe can hate an igbo man like this.I know u are the regular dirty,wide ofe nmanu pig.always smelling
Re: Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah Press Statement Towards Eliminating Fuel Queues Nationwide by Nobody: 11:22pm On Apr 06, 2016

It's a shame people like you still move around. Only God can change your orientation. Great tribalist of our time.

Your kind are the core tribalist
Re: Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah Press Statement Towards Eliminating Fuel Queues Nationwide by Nobody: 11:23pm On Apr 06, 2016
Yomboy4ever:

Animals like you are the fools

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Help! First Bank Is Charging Me Monthly Withdrawal Fee On My Savings Acct!! / How Much Are POS Operators Now Charging For Withdrawals In Your Area? / How You Can Search For Any Registered Company In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.