Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,407 members, 7,808,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:06 PM

FAYOSE/ALUKO RECONCILIATION: Tope Aluko Drops Bombshell Again - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FAYOSE/ALUKO RECONCILIATION: Tope Aluko Drops Bombshell Again (1502 Views)

Obanikoro Put $5.37M In Military Trunk For fayose - Aluko / I Didn’t Reconcile With Fayose- Aluko / Fayose Reconciles With Tope Aluko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

FAYOSE/ALUKO RECONCILIATION: Tope Aluko Drops Bombshell Again by tunderoc(m): 9:39pm On Apr 05, 2016
The end has not been heard in the #EkitiGate saga as the controversial former secretary of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in Ekiti state Dr. Tope Aluko, drops another bombshell, Aluko, who appeared in a video alongside Governor Ayodele Fayose on Sunday, April 3 in a purported reconciliation said the whole thing was stage managed.

Aluko had told the whole world how the 2014 governorship election in Ekiti State was rigged in favour of Fayose. Aluko’s turn around with a purported reconciliation with Fayose at the weekend baffled many as he was tagged unserious.

While speaking at Renaissance Hotel, Ikeja on Tuesday, April 5, Dr. Aluko stated that he was tricked into the purported reconciliation staged over the weekend by two high ranking PDP members. Excerpts from his press briefing below:

“I need to emphasize that all that transpired at Eko hotel on that fateful day was an organized propaganda, drama to stain my image and malign my personal integrity and I believe it would be a good script for Nollywood Act. I received a call from two senior members of the party, one of them is a serving senator and the other one a former governor. I was told to come to Eko hotel to meet with them and I went in company of my wife.
“We were half way in the discussion which they tagged as a peace parley. It should be noted that no reference was made to the 2014 Governorship election and the aftermath including my revelation to the public about the way the election was manipulated in favour of Ayo Fayose.
“I was shocked to see Governor Fayose walk into the meeting at this point. It was worthy of note that it was at this point that my wife barged into the meeting to inform me that he noticed the presence of pressmen downstairs and said, “there is a problem” but it was Fayose who interrupted her and said, “Madam, there is no problem” but my wife insisted and said she overheard them saying that they were called back with an SMS from Governor Fayose “because T.K Aluko is around,” he explained.
Aluko said at that point he became enraged and decided to leave the place but that he noticed Fayose rushing after him downstairs in a Gestapo manner.
“My wife was already fidgeting and almost crying and suddenly I could not find her around me. Immediately, I realized that I need to oblige to Governor Fayose’s instruction of facing the press because of the safety of my family. One fact remains clear, there is nowhere I refuted anything I had earlier said before Nigerians and the whole world about the manipulations that characterized the 2014 Governorship elections in Ekiti State,” he stated.
- See more at: http://www.duketundesblog.com/2016/04/fayosealuko-reconciliation-tope-aluko.html#sthash.EqmjcP8k.dpuf

2 Likes

Re: FAYOSE/ALUKO RECONCILIATION: Tope Aluko Drops Bombshell Again by Nobody: 9:42pm On Apr 05, 2016
The imp called TM Aluko is a confused fellow. He needs to go for rehab

2 Likes

Re: FAYOSE/ALUKO RECONCILIATION: Tope Aluko Drops Bombshell Again by Alertz3(m): 9:44pm On Apr 05, 2016
Real scene from a nollywood movie.
Re: FAYOSE/ALUKO RECONCILIATION: Tope Aluko Drops Bombshell Again by Goddex: 9:50pm On Apr 05, 2016
[size=18pt]OP, your source is laughable[/size]

3 Likes

Re: FAYOSE/ALUKO RECONCILIATION: Tope Aluko Drops Bombshell Again by DaBullIT(m): 9:51pm On Apr 05, 2016
Fayose desperate to form alliance

2 Likes

Re: FAYOSE/ALUKO RECONCILIATION: Tope Aluko Drops Bombshell Again by mankan2k7(m): 9:52pm On Apr 05, 2016
If u think Aluko is confused like the dullard, dash me many like

4 Likes

Re: FAYOSE/ALUKO RECONCILIATION: Tope Aluko Drops Bombshell Again by evansjeff(m): 9:52pm On Apr 05, 2016
In a sane country, these two people should be in jail now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FAYOSE/ALUKO RECONCILIATION: Tope Aluko Drops Bombshell Again by Eboski(m): 10:03pm On Apr 05, 2016
Fayose my man, even if fayose rigged the Governorship election. what happened to the State House of Assembly election ? Fed House of Rep and Senate election? did he rigged it also? 100 Tinubu and Buhari can't stop you.....

God bless Ekiti state
God bless Governor Fayose
God bless Nigeria.

zombies quote me and see If I will not increase fuel price

2 Likes

Re: FAYOSE/ALUKO RECONCILIATION: Tope Aluko Drops Bombshell Again by Eboski(m): 10:05pm On Apr 05, 2016
Aluko...... 1000 of you can't stop the Governor

go and ask Tinubu
Re: FAYOSE/ALUKO RECONCILIATION: Tope Aluko Drops Bombshell Again by OlujobaSamuel: 10:18pm On Apr 05, 2016
ekiti don buy this market already. if this is true, just relocate your family out of the reach of fayose and his goons, the guy can eliminate you without blinking an eyelid.
Re: FAYOSE/ALUKO RECONCILIATION: Tope Aluko Drops Bombshell Again by CuteTj(m): 10:22pm On Apr 05, 2016
Desperate Fayose trying hard to cover Aluko's mouth all in a bid to keep him quiet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FAYOSE/ALUKO RECONCILIATION: Tope Aluko Drops Bombshell Again by olaboy33(m): 10:27pm On Apr 05, 2016
Fayose has surely miscalculated.......he's forgettin his immunity ends 2018, 10 months before PMB ends his first term...............just sayin tho

1 Like

Re: FAYOSE/ALUKO RECONCILIATION: Tope Aluko Drops Bombshell Again by ChetaNwaeze: 10:28pm On Apr 05, 2016
How I wish Fayose can rule us in Igboland. Fayose is greater than all the Governors in Igboland. Fayose is greater than Governor Willie Obiano

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FAYOSE/ALUKO RECONCILIATION: Tope Aluko Drops Bombshell Again by Ozid(m): 10:38pm On Apr 05, 2016
What is this melodrama between Fayose and Aluko all about. I know Fayose is guilty of all this crime that Aluko said. His downfall is near just like Metuh.

Pls has anybody heard or seen nurse Metuh I missed the way him dey take knack teeth anyhow.

1 Like

Re: FAYOSE/ALUKO RECONCILIATION: Tope Aluko Drops Bombshell Again by Ozid(m): 10:42pm On Apr 05, 2016
olaboy33:
Fayose has surely miscalculated.......he's forgettin his immunity ends 2018, 10 months before PMB ends his first term...............just sayin tho
No mind that guy make him they knack teeth anyhow, they will still get him on his kneels is just a matter of time.
Re: FAYOSE/ALUKO RECONCILIATION: Tope Aluko Drops Bombshell Again by omenka(m): 11:23pm On Apr 05, 2016
The source added to this soup makes it somewhat hard to swallow.
Re: FAYOSE/ALUKO RECONCILIATION: Tope Aluko Drops Bombshell Again by Mynd44: 5:52am On Apr 06, 2016

(1)

Rally In Support Of Fuel Subsidy Removal In Kaduna / Africans Do Not Love Themselves; They Are Living A Lie: Ozodi Osuji (phd) / Buhari Will Win 2019 Election If He Contests - PDP Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.