Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,290 members, 7,780,674 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:15 PM

Fans Attack Davido For Wearing Jacket That Symbolizes Slavery - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Attack Davido For Wearing Jacket That Symbolizes Slavery (40341 Views)

'I Am Not In My 20s' - Timaya Shades Davido For Showing Off Chioma / Mr Eazi Asked Davido For Money On Twitter & Got This Reply / For Baring Her Boobs, Yvonne Jegede's Fans Attack Her On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans Attack Davido For Wearing Jacket That Symbolizes Slavery by Shymm3x: 5:34pm On Apr 06, 2016
sukkot:
thats an emotional approach to it. its ours and we are taking it back. same way the white man has stolen everyones cultures and called it his. heck we still have so many nigerian artifacts in their museums. so we taking it all back including the confederate symbol. it belongs to the moors. wink

like the OUTLAWS AND 2PAC said >>> ' whatever you took, we taking it back '

Loool.

Fvck that shyte. I'm not a party to taking back what's soaked in the blood of thousands of innocent black folks. The only flag I want back is the Marcus Garvey flag. grin

Marcus Garvey taught us about black economics and wealth creation - not death and lynching of black folks. That's the consciousness I want around me, not gory shyte. cool

1 Like

Re: Fans Attack Davido For Wearing Jacket That Symbolizes Slavery by sukkot: 5:51pm On Apr 06, 2016
Shymm3x:

Loool.

Fvck that shyte. I'm not a party to taking back what's soaked in the blood of thousands of innocent black folks. The only flag I want back is the Marcus Garvey flag. grin

Marcus Garvey taught us about black economics and wealth creation - not death and lynching of black folks. That's the consciousness I want around me, not gory shyte. cool

Like I said, thats an emotional approach. and you have to understand that what white folks did to us ? we did it to them first. the moors of spain and portugal took all their women as slaves and locked them in undergound dungeons naked and used them for sex harems, which was very popular during black rule in europe, while they kicked the men out of society up north into the caucasus caves of georgia russia. so you cant be emotional about it. we did it to them first. its called karma what happened to us. so now we are even and we want our confederate moorish flag back including everything else you stole from us. our artifacts and books and culture etc etc . wink

moorish sex harem full of nekkid white women slaves. ignore the title. thats the white man tryna whitewash history

Re: Fans Attack Davido For Wearing Jacket That Symbolizes Slavery by abbey621(m): 5:51pm On Apr 06, 2016
Shymm3x:
[s][/s]

Stark illiterate, were those states involved in slavery - yes or no? If they were involved in slavery and their original flag is what became the US flag, with extra stars - how does that make the flag different the confederate flag in terms of slavery?

Despicable bum, US flags from 1775:

No wonder you are so ignorant, you still don't understand the difference between the original 13 States and the States which started the confederacy! I've done everything to analyze the difference but you are still blind as a bat, mehn how stubborn must one person be? Wait maybe there's still hope, let's try this: The Biafran flag exists and it represents some States in Nigeria, now because of this, does the views of the Biafran people represent the entire Nigerian population? Stop being an ass and learn simple comprehension! Gosh I hate eggheads!

Point#1: The American flag existed long before the Confederate flag, the confederate flag was created in 1861 about 100 years after the American flag, the confederacy consisted of only 7 States initially out of about 30 states.
Point#2: There would be no Confederate flag or confederates if the Union didn't advocate to end slavery.
Point#3: If the union and confederate are one and the same then why kill each other over a civil war?
Point#4: Europeans owned slaves, Africans owned slaves and even Asians but at a point they gave it all up, only one country had a civil war because of slavery and that's the USA. The Confederacy was created as a form of defiance and it still represents that till today for white supremacists.

In light of these 4 points above, if you still believe in your lame theory that the confederate flag and the American flag represents the same thing then good luck with your ignorance!

1 Like

Re: Fans Attack Davido For Wearing Jacket That Symbolizes Slavery by Shymm3x: 5:57pm On Apr 06, 2016
[s]
abbey621:

No wonder you are so ignorant, you still don't understand the difference between the original 13 States and the States which started the confederacy! I've done everything to analyze the difference but you are still blind as a bat, mehn how stubborn must one person be? Wait maybe there's still hope, let's try this: The Biafran flag exists and it represents some States in Nigeria, now because of this, does the views of the Biafran people represent the entire Nigerian population? Stop being an ass and learn simple comprehension! Gosh I hate eggheads!

Point#1: The American flag existed long before the Confederate flag, the confederate flag was created in 1861 about 100 years after the American flag, the confederacy consisted of only 7 States initially out of about 30 states.
Point#2: There would be no Confederate flag or confederates if the Union didn't advocate to end slavery.
Point#3: If the union and confederate are one and the same then why kill each other over a civil war?
Point#4: Europeans owned slaves, Africans owned slaves and even Asians but at a point they gave it all up, only one country had a civil war because of slavery and that's the USA. The Confederacy was created as a form of defiance and it still represents that till today for white supremacists.

In light of these 4 points above, if you still believe in your lame theory that the confederate flag and the American flag represents the same thing then good luck with your ignorance!
[/s]

Illiterate bum, stop disturbing my mentions with illiterate and ignorant essays. You must be one of the reta.rds tested when they said the average IQ of Nigerians is 70. Yours might even be lower.

Just fvck off my mentions, both flags represent slavery and you can't call one a slavery flag without calling the other the same, you incorrigible gorilla with impaired brain.
Re: Fans Attack Davido For Wearing Jacket That Symbolizes Slavery by abbey621(m): 6:11pm On Apr 06, 2016
Shymm3x:
[s][/s]

Illiterate bum, stop disturbing my mentions with illiterate and ignorant essays. You must be one of the reta.rds tested when they said the average IQ of Nigerians is 70. Yours might even be lower.

Just fvck off my mentions, both flags represent slavery and you can't call one a slavery flag without calling the other the same, you incorrigible gorilla with impaired brain.

Spoken like a true 10 year old......fvck off your mentions? E don dey pain am, anyways I'm glad I've been able to put you in your right place. Next time stick to topics you have a clue about like food and music grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fans Attack Davido For Wearing Jacket That Symbolizes Slavery by sukkot: 6:15pm On Apr 06, 2016
Shymm3x:

Loool.

most of the flags you see with white people today belongs to us but when they conquered us they took it all and use it as theirs. even the st georges flag of england is ours. here is it when we used it. you have to know history so that you understand how the world works. thats when we ruled italy. sardinia.

Re: Fans Attack Davido For Wearing Jacket That Symbolizes Slavery by sukkot: 6:21pm On Apr 06, 2016
Shymm3x:

Loool.

Re: Fans Attack Davido For Wearing Jacket That Symbolizes Slavery by Shymm3x: 6:22pm On Apr 06, 2016
[s]
abbey621:

Spoken like a true 10 year old......fvck off your mentions? E don dey pain am, anyways I'm glad I've been able to put you in your right place. Next time stick to topics you have a clue about like food and music grin grin grin grin
[/s]

Bwahahaha

So this is about competition to you, bum? grin

I do get illiterates like you from time to time who always make everything about competition with me on here. But trust me, you can't compete with my faeces. And that's the honest truth.

Aren't you the same illiterate who said Sade Adu isn't Nigerian cos she has no investments in naij, despite being born in Nigeria and is a plastic Brit who became a British citizen by naturalisation via her mum? You're an incorrigible re.tard with an IQ the same as ya shoe size. grin

Just keep following me everywhere trying to compete with me and I shall keep giving you an arsewhooping, you bald monkey with fried brain cells. grin
Re: Fans Attack Davido For Wearing Jacket That Symbolizes Slavery by Shymm3x: 6:26pm On Apr 06, 2016
sukkot:
most of the flags you see with white people today belongs to us but when they conquered us they took it all and use it as theirs. even the st georges flag of england is ours. here is it when we used it. you have to know history so that you understand how the world works. thats when we ruled italy. sardinia.

But all these flags have been violated.

That's the St. George's flag right there. grin

You don't even want to know how I used to cringe whenever I see the Union Jack. grin That's one of the bloodiest flags in history and every time I drive through Buckingham Palace and I see the Nigerian flag among the flags of conquered territory under British royalty - I just laugh and shake my head. grin
Re: Fans Attack Davido For Wearing Jacket That Symbolizes Slavery by pleiades45: 6:31pm On Apr 06, 2016
Shymm3x:

But all these flags have been violated.

That's the St. George's flag right there
. grin

You don't even want to know how I used to cringe whenever I see the Union Jack. grin That's one of the bloodiest flags in history and every time I drive through Buckingham Palace and I see the Nigerian flag among the flags of conquered territory under British royalty - I just laugh and shake my head. grin

it may have been violated but it belongs to us and we are taking it all back when we get power lolz. point here is ITS OURS. this me by the way. spambot ate sukkot account grin
Re: Fans Attack Davido For Wearing Jacket That Symbolizes Slavery by Shymm3x: 6:38pm On Apr 06, 2016
pleiades45:
it may have been violated but it belongs to us and we are taking it all back when we get power lolz. point here is ITS OURS. this me by the way. spambot ate sukkot account grin

Lool.

These fvckers and their useless spambot. They need to debug the website. grin

The only flag I kind of fvck with is the St. George's flag and that's cos I've not really any atrocities against black folks involved with it, apart from them fighting Scots, Welsh, and Irish under the flag. And I could care less about the number of Irish that got lynched cos IRA never cared about black folks when they were bombing London. grin Yes, we can take that back and the Stonehenge. grin

As for the rest, I need to quote rastamann Benjamin Zephaniah's quote when he rejected the OBE for this one:

"Me? I thought, OBE me? Up yours, I thought. I get angry when I hear that word 'empire'; it reminds me of slavery, it reminds of thousands of years of brutality, it reminds me of how my foremothers were raped and my forefathers brutalised...Benjamin Zephaniah OBE – no way Mr Blair, no way Mrs Queen. I am profoundly anti-empire."
Re: Fans Attack Davido For Wearing Jacket That Symbolizes Slavery by pleiades45: 6:45pm On Apr 06, 2016
Shymm3x:

Lool.

These fvckers and their useless spambot. They need to debug the website. grin

The only flag I kind of fvck with is the St. George's flag and that's cos I've not really any atrocities against black folks involved with it, apart from them fighting Scots, Welsh, and Irish under the flag. And I could care less about the number of Irish that got lynched cos IRA never cared about black folks when they were bombing London. grin Yes, we can take that back and the Stonehenge. grin

As for the rest, I need to quote rastamann Benjamin Zephaniah's quote when he rejected the OBE for this one:

"Me? I thought, OBE me? Up yours, I thought. I get angry when I hear that word 'empire'; it reminds me of slavery, it reminds of thousands of years of brutality, it reminds me of how my foremothers were raped and my forefathers brutalised...Benjamin Zephaniah OBE – no way Mr Blair, no way Mrs Queen. I am profoundly anti-empire."
are you for real ? when they took to the seas to conquer africa it was the st georges that was flying on their ships. its what they mean when they say the white man came with a sword and the cross. lolz. that was the cross, meaning its time for you negros to carry your cross of affliction ( THATS A HUGE CROSS ON THE ST GEORGES FLAG ) . thats the same flag christopher columbus had on his ship when he discovered the new world so that he can invade them and takeover and kill them all. lolz when you see the st georges cross during colonial or post european rennaisance era you know somebody is getting ready to carry their cross meaning a nation is about to get invaded. that st georges cross is the bloodiest of them all. CARRY YOUR CROSS means YO ASS ABOUT TO CATCH SOME HEAVY AFFLICTION AND SUFFERING. grin grin grin
Re: Fans Attack Davido For Wearing Jacket That Symbolizes Slavery by abbey621(m): 6:49pm On Apr 06, 2016
Shymm3x:
[s][/s]

Bwahahaha

So this is about competition to you, bum? grin

I do get illiterates like you from time to time who always make everything about competition with me on here. But trust me, you can't compete with my faeces. And that's the honest truth.

Aren't you the same illiterate who said Sade Adu isn't Nigerian cos she has no investments in naij, despite being born in Nigeria and is a plastic Brit who became a British citizen by naturalisation via her mum? You're an incorrigible re.tard with an IQ the same as ya shoe size. grin

Just keep following me everywhere trying to compete with me and I shall keep giving you an arsewhooping, you bald monkey with fried brain cells. grin

You love throwing words around don't you? Words like bum, illiterate and IQ makes you feel important don't they? Go ahead big boy keep living in your own little deluded fantasy grin grin grin

P.S. I don't need to compete with you because as far as I can tell there's no competition. You're a nobody and hence why I've not taken you seriously at all. Nairaland is a relaxation point for me, so thanks for entertaining cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fans Attack Davido For Wearing Jacket That Symbolizes Slavery by Shymm3x: 6:51pm On Apr 06, 2016
pleiades45:
are you for real ? when they took to the seas to conquer africa it was the st georges that was flying on their ships. its what they mean when they say the white man came with a sword and the cross. lolz. that was the cross, meaning its time for you negros to carry your cross of affliction ( THATS A HUGE CROSS ON THE ST GEORGES FLAG ) . thats the same flag christopher columbus had on his ship when he discovered the new world so that he can invade them and takeover and kill them all. lolz when you see the st georges cross during colonial or post european rennaisance era you know somebody is getting ready to carry their cross meaning a nation is about to get invaded. that st georges cross is the bloodiest of them all. CARRY YOUR CROSS means YO ASS ABOUT TO CATCH SOME HEAVY AFFLICTION AND SUFFERING. grin grin grin

Are you sure about that? Apart from the crusades in Europe - they didn't really use the St. George's flag for the voyage in conquering the world. They used the Union Jack, hence all the conquered countries, including the US, had the Union Jack on their flags before they became independent.

Err, I'm sure you know that the name of the first slave ship's "Jesus". How has that stopped hundreds of millions of black folks from praying to Jesus? grin
Re: Fans Attack Davido For Wearing Jacket That Symbolizes Slavery by Shymm3x: 6:53pm On Apr 06, 2016
This illiterate just loves my attention.

Go play in the park or wherever reta.rds congregate where you live and stop disturbing the flow with illiterate-speak. grin
Re: Fans Attack Davido For Wearing Jacket That Symbolizes Slavery by pleiades45: 6:55pm On Apr 06, 2016
Shymm3x:

Are you sure about that? Apart from the crusades in Europe - they didn't really use the St. George's flag for the voyage in conquering the world. They used the Union Jack, hence all the conquered countries, including the US, had the Union Jack on their flags before they became independent.

Err, I'm sure you know that the name of the first slave ship's "Jesus". How has that stopped hundreds of millions of black folks from praying to Jesus? grin
bruv ? the st georges flag was the flag they used to subdue the entire third world. like i said . when people say the white man came with a gun in one hand and a cross in the other ? that cross is the st georges flag. you see that flag flying proudly on all their ships when they conquered the world. whats that saying about brittania conquering all the seas ?. ermmm yeah ask your great great great great grandfathers about that flag. when they see that flag they all run cuz they know heavy destruction is coming grin
Re: Fans Attack Davido For Wearing Jacket That Symbolizes Slavery by Shymm3x: 7:00pm On Apr 06, 2016
The first British slave ship to reach the Americas was known as The Good Ship Jesus. King Henry VIII first purchased the 700-ton vessel, then christened Jesus of Lubeck, from Lubeck in Germany. In 1562, Queen Elizabeth agreed to let John Hawkins use the mouldering ship for his excursion.uthor=pleiades45 post=44467387] bruv ? the st georges flag was the flag they used to subdue the entire third world. like i said . when people say the white man came with a gun in one hand and a cross in the other ? that cross is the st georges flag. you see that flag flying proudly on all their ships when they conquered the world. what that saying about brittania conquering all the seas. ermmm yeah ask your great great great great grandfathers about that flag. when they see that flag they all run cuz they know heavy destruction is coming grin

Are you sure about that cos even during the conquest, the English weren't as brutal and vicious as the Scots. The Scots were the biggest cu.nts. So why would the Scots allow the English to dictate things with the St. George's flag when they're the biggest nationalists on Island? What about the Scottish flag? The Union Jack is all inclusive.

First Slave Ship:

The first British slave ship to reach the Americas was known as The Good Ship Jesus. King Henry VIII first purchased the 700-ton vessel, then christened Jesus of Lubeck, from Lubeck in Germany. In 1562, Queen Elizabeth agreed to let John Hawkins use the mouldering ship for his excursion.

Re: Fans Attack Davido For Wearing Jacket That Symbolizes Slavery by pleiades45: 7:05pm On Apr 06, 2016
Shymm3x:

Are you sure about that cos even during the conquest, the English weren't as brutal and vicious as the Scots. The Scots were the biggest cu.nts. So why would the Scots allow the English to dictate things with the St. George's flag when they're the biggest nationalists on Island? What about the Scottish flag? The Union Jack is all inclusive.

First Slave Ship:

The first British slave ship to reach the Americas was known as The Good Ship Jesus. King Henry VIII first purchased the 700-ton vessel, then christened Jesus of Lubeck, from Lubeck in Germany. In 1562, Queen Elizabeth agreed to let John Hawkins use the mouldering ship for his excursion.

100 percent

i think this excerpt pretty much tells you what the flag represents. WAR AND DESTRUCTION. WARRIOR SPIRIT AND CRUSADING AND INVADING

' Saint George's Cross (or the Cross of Saint George) is a red cross on a white background. It was originally the ensign of the Republic of Genoa and was used successively by crusaders and then adopted by England. It became associated with Saint George, the "warrior saint" often depicted as a crusader from the late Middle Ages '.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/St_George%27s_Cross
Re: Fans Attack Davido For Wearing Jacket That Symbolizes Slavery by tevinsolt: 7:16pm On Apr 06, 2016
Nihilist:

The original line of reasoning was that Davido shouldn't be wearing the confederate flag because it was a symbol of racism towards him as a person, rather than towards anyone else......Hence people were slagging him off for willing branding himself in a symbol that some see as degrading to the black man.

I was only pointing out that Davido would not have experienced the struggle that that flag represents, and as such it clearly has no negative connotations to him. What's more, the fact that he is super loaded means that he will most like never have any negative experiences while wearing that flag.

I think your problem here is conflating the Swastika and the Confederate flag. I will have to remind you that only of those two symbols is actually illegal to replicate...I will also remind you that the confedrate flag has no meaning or political context to the majority of Nigerians in Nigeria. He took a picture with a Nigerian and shared to a mostly Nigerian audience, so I fail to see how he was being 'insensitive' deliberately or not.

But lets not let common sense get in the way of an opportunity to rant...

you still don't fvcking get it, wasn't it in the News that David got a house in Georgia last year, Thank God for black freedom in America but fvck the memory of those who died fighting for it anyways so I'm gonna put on a confederate flag! a symbol of slavery, rape and systemic oppression that affected fellow Africans, taken away in slave ships and more than likely sold by other Africans centuries ago with results still propagating itself today right?
he was arrested couple of weeks ago only to saved by his YouTube views? you think the cop saw a green and white print of Nigeria boldly on his forehead?
it was my mistake, I should have made you realize that UPenn is not located in the former confederate south but in a state located in the NorthEast, you've shown that you have no understanding of about Global history, America's in particular.

it doesn't take rocket science to know that just because something is legal it doesn't mean it's right and vice versa.
Re: Fans Attack Davido For Wearing Jacket That Symbolizes Slavery by Shymm3x: 7:18pm On Apr 06, 2016
pleiades45:
100 percent

i think this excerpt pretty much tells you what the flag represents. WAR AND DESTRUCTION. WARRIOR SPIRIT AND CRUSADING AND INVADING

' Saint George's Cross (or the Cross of Saint George) is a red cross on a white background. It was originally the ensign of the Republic of Genoa and was used successively by crusaders and then adopted by England. It became associated with Saint George, the "warrior saint" often depicted as a crusader from the late Middle Ages '.

Yes, I know about St. George and the crusades in Europe and the the warrior saint. I just never read anything about the St. George's flag as the symbol of the British Empire. It has always been about the Union Jack to me. I need to do more reading on that - safe for the heads up. Too many books to read and like my pops told me, "keep reading and you'll always see things clearly and navigate the world better". grin

But the Scots were the most brutal cun.ts though. Those whiskey drinking mofos committed the worst atrocities during the voyages. Once you see the names of the vicious folks, most of them are always Scottish names. grin
Re: Fans Attack Davido For Wearing Jacket That Symbolizes Slavery by pleiades45: 7:22pm On Apr 06, 2016
Shymm3x:

Yes, I know about St. George and the crusades in Europe and the the warrior saint. I just never read anything about the St. George's flag as the symbol of the British Empire. It has always been about the Union Jack to me. I need to do more reading on that - safe for the heads up. Too many books to read and like my pops told me, "keep reading and you'll always see things clearly and navigate the world better". grin

But the Scots were the most brutal cun.ts though. Those whiskey drinking mofos committed the worst atrocities during the voyages. Once you see the names of the vicious folks, most of them are always Scottish names. grin
Its the flag they use when they want to go and take over and destroy a nation. its the flag they used when they destroyed us. like i said, the old saying that the white man came with a cross in one hand and a gun in one hand is derived from that flag because anytime you see that flag you see destruction and invasion and death. it is the bloodiest of the 3 flags ( the other two being the 3 lions and union jack ) wink

Re: Fans Attack Davido For Wearing Jacket That Symbolizes Slavery by Shymm3x: 7:27pm On Apr 06, 2016
pleiades45:
Its the flag they use when they want to go and take over and destroy a nation. its the flag they used when they destroyed us. like i said, the old saying that the white man came with a cross in one hand and a gun in one hand is derived from that flag because anytime you see that flag you see destruction and invasion and death. it is the bloodiest of the 3 flags ( the other two being the 3 lions and union jack ) wink

Nah, I've my doubts again now. I just checked a few websites on the internet and everyone said it's the Union Jack.

C'mon the empire wasn't about only England. So why would they use the St. George's flag when the Scots and Welsh despise the flag? It can't be true.
Re: Fans Attack Davido For Wearing Jacket That Symbolizes Slavery by tevinsolt: 7:28pm On Apr 06, 2016
pleiades45:
bruv ? the st georges flag was the flag they used to subdue the entire third world. like i said . when people say the white man came with a gun in one hand and a cross in the other ? that cross is the st georges flag. you see that flag flying proudly on all their ships when they conquered the world. whats that saying about brittania conquering all the seas ?. ermmm yeah ask your great great great great grandfathers about that flag. when they see that flag they all run cuz they know heavy destruction is coming grin

During the time period you're talking about, Spain and Portugal ruled the seas, it wasn't until many of Years later that Britain would surpass spain to become the strongest Nation on Earth. The Americas has more Spanish speaking nations than English speaking nations, and the fact that a Spanish ship first docked at the New world. Needless to say, they had the cross in their flags too. But what does it have to do with Jesus?
Re: Fans Attack Davido For Wearing Jacket That Symbolizes Slavery by pleiades45: 7:29pm On Apr 06, 2016
Shymm3x:

Nah, I've my doubts again now. I just checked a few websites on the internet and everyone said it's the Union Jack.

C'mon the empire wasn't about only England. So why would they use the St. George's flag when the Scots and Welsh despise the flag? It can't be true.
the union jack is for local exploits. the st georges is for international exploits. outside of england no one knew the union jack until the internet age made it popular.

be careful the websites you look at. not all info on the net is correct. you are better off going to the british museums and speaking to historians and curators
Re: Fans Attack Davido For Wearing Jacket That Symbolizes Slavery by pleiades45: 7:32pm On Apr 06, 2016
tevinsolt:

During the time period you're talking about, Spain and Portugal ruled the seas, it wasn't until many of Years later that Britain would surpass spain to become the strongest Nation on Earth. The Americas has more Spanish speaking nations than English speaking nations, and the fact that a Spanish ship first docked at the New world. Needless to say, they had the cross in their flags too. But what does it have to do with Jesus?
and spain and portugal was run by blacks at this period. the 800 year reign of the moors. during this period black civilization usurped white civilization so yes britain was nowhere on the map except the parts of britain run by the moors which was ireland ( hence the black irish ) and scotland ( which scotland means black land. scot is black )

what does the cross have to do with Jesus ? well its a symbol of suffering and affliction. Jesus was suffering and afflicted hence the allegorical representation of him carrying his cross. a cross is a symbol of suffering and heavy affliction
Re: Fans Attack Davido For Wearing Jacket That Symbolizes Slavery by Djpedro1(m): 7:39pm On Apr 06, 2016
Omo na hustle sure pass
Re: Fans Attack Davido For Wearing Jacket That Symbolizes Slavery by Shymm3x: 7:39pm On Apr 06, 2016
pleiades45:
the union jack is for local exploits. the st georges is for international exploits. outside of england no one knew the union jack until the internet age made it popular.

be careful the websites you look at. not all info on the net is correct. you are better off going to the british museums and speaking to historians and curators

Loool.

Now you're chatting shyte. grin

If the Union Jack's for local exploits, how come the flags of the following countries had the Union Jack on them?

Old US flag
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3573539_121_pngd25fa07aa599162ac3d758018bb7cf27

Old Canadian flag
[img]http://reg..ca/heraldry/pub-reg/ProjectPics/v129_20070026Gflag1957.jpg[/img]

Australian flag

New Zealand

All the old colonies had the Union Jack on them. It seems you don't know what you're talking about. grin

1 Like

Re: Fans Attack Davido For Wearing Jacket That Symbolizes Slavery by pleiades45: 7:42pm On Apr 06, 2016
Shymm3x:

Loool.

Now you're chatting shyte. grin

If the Union Jack's for local exploits, how come the flags of the following countries had the Union Jack on them?

Old US flag
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3573539_121_pngd25fa07aa599162ac3d758018bb7cf27

Old Canadian flag
[img]http://reg..ca/heraldry/pub-reg/ProjectPics/v129_20070026Gflag1957.jpg[/img]

Australian flag

New Zealand

All the old colonies had the Union Jack on them. It seems you don't know what you're talking about. grin
as in the union jack is the flag they used for internal seals and embossing and conquered territories flags, but when it came to fighting and invading they used the st georges. british never showed up to anyones shores to conquer and invade with the union jack. thats not an intimidating flag. study your history boy grin
Re: Fans Attack Davido For Wearing Jacket That Symbolizes Slavery by tevinsolt: 7:53pm On Apr 06, 2016
pleiades45:
and spain and portugal was run by blacks at this period. the 800 year reign of the moors. during this period black civilization usurped white civilization so yes britain was nowhere on the map except the parts of britain run by the moors which was ireland ( hence the black irish ) and scotland ( which scotland means black land. scot is black )

what does the cross have to do with Jesus ? well its a symbol of suffering and affliction. Jesus was suffering and afflicted hence the allegorical representation of him carrying his cross. a cross is a symbol of suffering and heavy affliction

I would have to disagree with you here, Spain was the rule of Queen Isabella and was aligned to Rome, Capital city of Catholicism. hence why they sought to convert native Americans to Christianity on their second voyage back to the new world. the moors which were not exaclty black like everyone like most Africans like to portray invaded southern of Spain, Portugal and Italy. Never even got to France, meaning they didn't set foot in Britannia
Re: Fans Attack Davido For Wearing Jacket That Symbolizes Slavery by pleiades45: 7:55pm On Apr 06, 2016
tevinsolt:

I would have to disagree with you here, Spain was the rule of Queen Isabella and was aligned to Rome, Capital city of Catholicism. hence why they sought to convert native Americans to Christianity on their second voyage back to the new world. the moors which were not exaclty black like everyone like most Africans like to portray invaded southern of Spain, Portugal and Italy. Never even got to France, meaning they didn't set foot in Britannia
queen isabella was a black woman, or should i say half black and half white which would make her a black woman. mixed race like the edewor girls in nigeria

keep in mind many of the moors were mixed race cuz the black men were sleeping with so many white women and were producing mixed race kids. kinda like how there are many mixed race kids in britain today. but they still black though. but the initial moors were all black negros and with time so many mixed race in their ranks cuz the guys were sleeping with all the white women in europe
Re: Fans Attack Davido For Wearing Jacket That Symbolizes Slavery by Nihilist: 8:10pm On Apr 06, 2016
tevinsolt:

you still don't fvcking get it, wasn't it in the News that David got a house in Georgia last year, Thank God for black freedom in America but fvck the memory of those who died fighting for it anyways so I'm gonna put on a confederate flag! a symbol of slavery, rape and systemic oppression that affected fellow Africans, taken away in slave ships and more than likely sold by other Africans centuries ago with results still propagating itself today right?
he was arrested couple of weeks ago only to saved by his YouTube views? you think the cop saw a green and white print of Nigeria boldly on his forehead?
it was my mistake, I should have made you realize that UPenn is not located in the former confederate south but in a state located in the NorthEast, you've shown that you have no understanding of about Global history, America's in particular.

it doesn't take rocket science to know that just because something is legal it doesn't mean it's right and vice versa.

The jacket in question was made and sold by Kanye West
Re: Fans Attack Davido For Wearing Jacket That Symbolizes Slavery by Shymm3x: 8:38pm On Apr 06, 2016
pleiades45

I just saw ya picture...I didn't see it earlier cos I was posting mostly from my phone. Yes, the moors sure did fvck the shyte out of white women. And don't forget that it was the era when white men used to sell their women into slavery and they prefer fvcking kids to prove their status, than women. grin

Anyway, what's sup with these white chics and the humongous batty some of them are having like black chics these days? I saw one the other day while trying to pick up Chinese and her batty was so fat, that I had to keep eyeing her. But I had to back off cos there were loads of white boys in there and I was the only black guy. Can't be talking to their chic with them there. You know how white boys get mad on the sly when they see black guys with white girls. So I just had to leave 'em suckers alone. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Stuns In Native Owambe Outfit / Falz: Who Is Wike To Tell The Citizens Not To Protest / Olukayode Salako: TeeBillz Is An Irresponsible Married Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.