Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,052 members, 7,807,161 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:31 AM

David Mark Named In Panama Papers With UK Properties - The Nation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Mark Named In Panama Papers With UK Properties - The Nation (30564 Views)

David Mark Drives Through Loko-Oweto Road To Otukpo As Project Nears Completion / Nigerian Soldiers Train With UK Royal Troops. PICS / Presidency To Probe Nigerians Named In Panama Papers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Mark Named In Panama Papers With UK Properties - The Nation by babadee1(m): 8:35am On Apr 06, 2016
ChappyChase:
The way this thing dey go, hope we no go shock if Bubu name appear for the list

My guy you go wait tire.

6 Likes

Re: David Mark Named In Panama Papers With UK Properties - The Nation by Nobody: 8:35am On Apr 06, 2016
I know this man stinks of corruption.
Re: David Mark Named In Panama Papers With UK Properties - The Nation by Benbisco(f): 8:35am On Apr 06, 2016
Hagm0nd:
Oh sweet jesus
will you please make me a jailer
when all these guys are sentenced
it ll be a pleasure squeezing their balls on your behalf

Really?
Re: David Mark Named In Panama Papers With UK Properties - The Nation by 5starmilitant: 8:36am On Apr 06, 2016
bigerboy200:
shame on we Nigerians that have allowed thieves to rule over us..

Are you a foreigner living in Nigeria? Just asking.
Re: David Mark Named In Panama Papers With UK Properties - The Nation by Nobody: 8:37am On Apr 06, 2016
Gehn Gehn... grin grin grin

Re: David Mark Named In Panama Papers With UK Properties - The Nation by Benbisco(f): 8:37am On Apr 06, 2016
Hagm0nd:
Oh sweet jesus

Really?

You think He is interested in "balls squeezing"?
Re: David Mark Named In Panama Papers With UK Properties - The Nation by Nobody: 8:38am On Apr 06, 2016
Of course lol, see im face, e no go gree resign and go to jail like a honorable pen robber, soon, e go begin blame im invisible political opponents...smh angry
Re: David Mark Named In Panama Papers With UK Properties - The Nation by Nobody: 8:38am On Apr 06, 2016
DaBullIT:
lol

I wonder if the official panama leaks has been updated, last i checked, these names aren't there except that of Ibori

and i posted the original links

not even one individual can consummate that file. Terabytes of data, dats too much.
Re: David Mark Named In Panama Papers With UK Properties - The Nation by Nobody: 8:39am On Apr 06, 2016
Messi denied their allegation so will david mark

1 Like

Re: David Mark Named In Panama Papers With UK Properties - The Nation by shamecurls(m): 8:39am On Apr 06, 2016
Chai!

The goats that ate all the yams GEJ's administration saved and ruined all his options at the polls.

Benue people don't care. They always will be voting for Mark till he dies and will continue to do same for his son.
Re: David Mark Named In Panama Papers With UK Properties - The Nation by Mintayo(m): 8:39am On Apr 06, 2016
Dem Don milk this country dry.
Re: David Mark Named In Panama Papers With UK Properties - The Nation by igwegeorgiano(m): 8:39am On Apr 06, 2016
all folded secretes are beginning to be unfold nigerians will have reason to laugh away their worries.

1 Like

Re: David Mark Named In Panama Papers With UK Properties - The Nation by Dottore: 8:39am On Apr 06, 2016
DaBullIT:
lol

I wonder if the official panama leaks has been updated, last i checked, these names aren't there except that of Ibori

and i posted the original links

I read that the leak contains about more than 2tera bytes of data and 11million documents. So don't be surprised when new names spring up. These people have robbed this country dry

1 Like

Re: David Mark Named In Panama Papers With UK Properties - The Nation by petkoffdrake2(m): 8:39am On Apr 06, 2016
Waiting for when OBJ, Tinubu, Amechi,etc to b called... If not na ojoro! tongue
Re: David Mark Named In Panama Papers With UK Properties - The Nation by EbukaLive(m): 8:39am On Apr 06, 2016
datola:
Why is the Panama Leakes and their foreign media partners targeting only PDP members?

This fight is partial and not acceptable to gaulible Nigerian youths.

Panama dey witch hunt GEJ and PDP abi LOL... These wailers will not kee someone with laugh o

1 Like

Re: David Mark Named In Panama Papers With UK Properties - The Nation by Nobody: 8:40am On Apr 06, 2016
datola:
Why is the Panama Leakes and their foreign media partners targeting only PDP members?

can you please wake-up from your sleep. Wetin concern Panama papers with PDP? They are only important in the sight of Nigerians but too inconsequential in the scheme of things int'lly.
Re: David Mark Named In Panama Papers With UK Properties - The Nation by seunshrek(m): 8:42am On Apr 06, 2016
And he'll still sit in the Senate...What a country!
Re: David Mark Named In Panama Papers With UK Properties - The Nation by webcalculator(m): 8:42am On Apr 06, 2016
Fedayeen:
i just went through the international journalist website and i only saw ibori name.

Where did the Nation get their news from

It's a large file 2.4 terabyte, it's not yet fully explored. You'll continue to get to hear news of this kind throughout this year and next

1 Like

Re: David Mark Named In Panama Papers With UK Properties - The Nation by UltimatedeBest(m): 8:42am On Apr 06, 2016
Is just a gimmick
Re: David Mark Named In Panama Papers With UK Properties - The Nation by igwegeorgiano(m): 8:43am On Apr 06, 2016
i swear on my ass that obasanjo, babangda, atiku and a host of other big crookes in this country will be implicated as well.

1 Like

Re: David Mark Named In Panama Papers With UK Properties - The Nation by petrelli07: 8:43am On Apr 06, 2016
ijedallar:
When are they going to show us Amechi,Tinubu,Fashola and many other Nigerian politicians investment? or were they in the system as Governors Senators and in many other political offices without investing their money? I sugest The new government should be more focus on the plite and suffering of the masses and stop this political witchhunting,the should show us their roadmap and paletive measures to show that they are seroiuse in what they are doing.
Even in a family blame game never solve anybody's problem.
This is brilliant mufasa! Don't blame them abi? Don't prosecute them... Let them keep stealing right? I must commend your brilliance man. I really must...

1 Like

Re: David Mark Named In Panama Papers With UK Properties - The Nation by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:44am On Apr 06, 2016
datola:

Re: David Mark Named In Panama Papers With UK Properties - The Nation by Lexusgs430: 8:48am On Apr 06, 2016
More revelations that would shock us is brewing from #panamapapers
Re: David Mark Named In Panama Papers With UK Properties - The Nation by Guests: 8:48am On Apr 06, 2016
I hope Jona no follow

1 Like

Re: David Mark Named In Panama Papers With UK Properties - The Nation by Dee60: 8:49am On Apr 06, 2016
You see why they wanted to ban SOCIAL MEDIA?

They have too many skeletons. I would have been very surprised if these men were not named!

1 Like

Re: David Mark Named In Panama Papers With UK Properties - The Nation by 4nobody4every1: 8:54am On Apr 06, 2016
Hagm0nd:
Oh sweet jesus
grin grin

1 Like

Re: David Mark Named In Panama Papers With UK Properties - The Nation by tottinova: 8:54am On Apr 06, 2016
shaddoww:

http://thenationonlineng.net/mark-named-in-panama-papers-with-uk-properties/

The breeze is blowing well and the fowls nyash is widely opened. I'm sure it isn't closing anytime soon.

Sai buhari Sai baba
Re: David Mark Named In Panama Papers With UK Properties - The Nation by yoribo: 8:54am On Apr 06, 2016
[size=28pt] We need God in this Nation. What baffles me is that some ignorant people will be angry for exposing this.its a pitty indeed, heartless leaders and you will tell me that Buhari is not working. These are the reasons we are surffring in Nigeria. The money for fixing roads, building new refineries, good hospitals,building new turbines for 24hrs electrify etc are all gone and gone to foreign lands giving their youths jobs while ours play bet9ja for hopes.,God is about to do something drastic, just watch [/size]

2 Likes

Re: David Mark Named In Panama Papers With UK Properties - The Nation by Abeymills(m): 8:56am On Apr 06, 2016
In all of dis discoveries am so glad that my most able amiable ex president gudluck never mentioned let Dem keep digging they will never get anything bad on him while Nigeria is in almost in shambles no light no fuel no gud health nothing is jst working
Re: David Mark Named In Panama Papers With UK Properties - The Nation by ooshinibos: 8:58am On Apr 06, 2016
I guess he will get away it because Nigeria is ruled and inhabited with corrupt leaders and citizens ..David Mark you are free because you are a Nigerian and your citizens don't take even care if you have an offshore account or not ..ain' t you lucky you are a Nigerian .
Re: David Mark Named In Panama Papers With UK Properties - The Nation by soty4real: 8:58am On Apr 06, 2016
THIS IS PANAMA GATE. AN INTERNATIONAL GATE. IT SEEMS TO WITCH HUNT ONLY PDP MEMBERS IN NIGERIA.
Re: David Mark Named In Panama Papers With UK Properties - The Nation by eleko1: 8:58am On Apr 06, 2016
sad sad we all knw the man in TRADITIONAL RED CAP abi nah skull is a THIEF

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Unknown Gunmen Burn Houses In Imo State, Loot Shops / Obi, Datti Will Be Punished For Hate Speech If Tinubu Wins - Femi Fani-Kayode / Some Revealing Pictures In OPC Rally In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.