Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,081 members, 7,807,233 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:24 AM

David Mark Named In Panama Papers With UK Properties - The Nation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Mark Named In Panama Papers With UK Properties - The Nation (30565 Views)

David Mark Drives Through Loko-Oweto Road To Otukpo As Project Nears Completion / Nigerian Soldiers Train With UK Royal Troops. PICS / Presidency To Probe Nigerians Named In Panama Papers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Mark Named In Panama Papers With UK Properties - The Nation by Nobody: 8:58am On Apr 06, 2016
Who?mark?
Benbisco:

Really?
You think He is interested in "balls squeezing"?
Re: David Mark Named In Panama Papers With UK Properties - The Nation by nkemjacob2(m): 8:58am On Apr 06, 2016
Dis is the person which his people still voted for again to represent them. Looter! Seriously his people are really mentaliy chained.
Re: David Mark Named In Panama Papers With UK Properties - The Nation by nobeku: 8:58am On Apr 06, 2016
ChappyChase:
The way this thing dey go, hope we no go shock if Bubu name appear for the list
Keep wishing on a comet..
Re: David Mark Named In Panama Papers With UK Properties - The Nation by ooshinibos: 8:59am On Apr 06, 2016
yoribo:
[size=28pt] We need God in this Nation. What baffles me is that some ignorant people will be angry for exposing this.its a petty indeed, heartless leaders and you will tell me that Buhari is not working. These are the reasons we are surffring in Nigeria. God is about to do something drastic, just watch [/size]
God will not do it , you will have to do something ...God has exposed them , its you role to do the needful ..read your bible very well yoribo post
Re: David Mark Named In Panama Papers With UK Properties - The Nation by Nobody: 8:59am On Apr 06, 2016
We know this people,the question should be what are we going to do to them? Are we going to even do anything?
Re: David Mark Named In Panama Papers With UK Properties - The Nation by ooshinibos: 9:00am On Apr 06, 2016
I guess David Mark will get away it, because Nigeria is ruled and inhabited with corrupt leaders and citizens ..David Mark you are free because you are a Nigerian and your citizens don't take even care if you have an offshore account or not ..ain' t you lucky you are a Nigerian .
Re: David Mark Named In Panama Papers With UK Properties - The Nation by haildeji: 9:01am On Apr 06, 2016
What you got was just a small part. Remember they got 11million or so copies. Some have access to a lot more than was released. Why do you think Saraki released a statement about it if it was only ibori

DaBullIT:
lol

I wonder if the official panama leaks has been updated, last i checked, these names aren't there except that of Ibori

and i posted the original links

1 Like

Re: David Mark Named In Panama Papers With UK Properties - The Nation by ooshinibos: 9:01am On Apr 06, 2016
shaddoww:

http://thenationonlineng.net/mark-named-in-panama-papers-with-uk-properties/

I guess David Mark will get away it, because Nigeria is ruled and inhabited with corrupt leaders and citizens ..David Mark you are free because you are a Nigerian and your citizens don't take even care if you have 1 trillion offshore account or not ..ain' t you lucky you are a Nigerian and your citizens are clueless as clue can be .
Re: David Mark Named In Panama Papers With UK Properties - The Nation by IYANGBALI: 9:03am On Apr 06, 2016
David mark you see your life?
Re: David Mark Named In Panama Papers With UK Properties - The Nation by tonymania(m): 9:03am On Apr 06, 2016
Come to think of it,am not saying what these people are doing is right. I.e stealing money that belong to d masses. Are the northerns not stealing? How many of them av EfccN Icpc alleged or even post their names in the media. Some of them, d money dey av stole is more than what the southerns or the easterns av stolen. All I see is bush meat wey dey catch d hunter. Na still wayowayo we dey. Fighting Corruption never pure. We all know them only that it is sad we also celebrate them. I don talk my own.
Re: David Mark Named In Panama Papers With UK Properties - The Nation by ilyas26(m): 9:04am On Apr 06, 2016
ijedallar:
When are they going to show us Amechi,Tinubu,Fashola and many other Nigerian politicians investment? or were they in the system as Governors Senators and in many other political offices without investing their money? I sugest The new government should be more focus on the plite and suffering of the masses and stop this political witchhunting,the should show us their roadmap and paletive measures to show that they are seroiuse in what they are doing.
Even in a family blame game never solve anybody's problem.
Half wit, Panama papers doesn't even know if APC or PDP exist

1 Like

Re: David Mark Named In Panama Papers With UK Properties - The Nation by professore(m): 9:07am On Apr 06, 2016
They use it for money laundering,to evade tax and dodge sanction,wow it is becoming clearer
Re: David Mark Named In Panama Papers With UK Properties - The Nation by portals101: 9:12am On Apr 06, 2016
datola:
Why is the Panama Leakes and their foreign media partners targeting only PDP members?

This fight is partial and not acceptable to gaulible Nigerian youths.

Why didn't PDP also winch hunt APC when they were there? Why couldn't one PDP dig up APC mess for us. If they do, we all will be the better for it. At least, we wish to see this elimination method work more faster.
Re: David Mark Named In Panama Papers With UK Properties - The Nation by Nobody: 9:12am On Apr 06, 2016
WriteBoy:

Excuse me??

The Panama papers are not targeting anyone, they are merely exposing the corrupt deeds of some politicians. If APC were to be as big as PDP eight years ago, a lot of APC member would be targeted too. Come to think of it, APC and PDP are almost the same entity judging from the people who constitute their ranks. Nobody is witch-hunting anyone.

-WriteBoy

APC is PDP in disguise. Most people who left PDP ran for greener pastures in APC all for the sake of money embezzlement. ... maybe you don't know.. make your findings clearly.
Re: David Mark Named In Panama Papers With UK Properties - The Nation by megamillion: 9:18am On Apr 06, 2016
;DNap them,prosecute and jail them if found guilty,period! That is our only cry,let justice prevail to restore our past glory...
Re: David Mark Named In Panama Papers With UK Properties - The Nation by Nobody: 9:21am On Apr 06, 2016
gimakon:

APC is PDP in disguise. Most people who left PDP ran for greener pastures in APC all for the sake of money embezzlement. ... maybe you don't know.. make your findings clearly.

I am not sure you read my post at all because you're repeating what I already said.

That tone though..

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: David Mark Named In Panama Papers With UK Properties - The Nation by habsydiamond(m): 9:21am On Apr 06, 2016
He has been in government for many years with only a Golf course in Otkupo to show for it. Pls help me ask him. Do poor people play golf. All this jekojeko politicians. If naija no jail una God go jail you guys. Ole buruku oshi
Re: David Mark Named In Panama Papers With UK Properties - The Nation by skijo: 9:22am On Apr 06, 2016
Please people should understand that premium times (nigerian) was part of the 100 journalism groups that participated in the investigating so its premium times that is leaking the name of corrupt nigerians one after the other. They have released the name of DANJUMA but i think everybody knows that he is the king of the CARTEL that jonathan always made mention of. Ibori, saraki, david mark, DANJUMA... Who is next.
Re: David Mark Named In Panama Papers With UK Properties - The Nation by yoribo: 9:24am On Apr 06, 2016
[size=28pt] When we say God will do it or we need God does not mean God will do it in person, He will archives His purposes thru people, so don't interpret Bible mechanically be spiritual a bit thank you. [/size]
ooshinibos:

God will not do it , you will have to do something ...God has exposed them , its you role to do the needful ..read your bible very well yoribo post
Re: David Mark Named In Panama Papers With UK Properties - The Nation by ceaser: 9:29am On Apr 06, 2016
datola:
Why is the Panama Leakes and their foreign media partners targeting only PDP members?

Can't believe you had 15 likes for this short-sightedness?

Pray tell. What party was majorly the custodian of our common patrimony/money for the past 16 years?

1 Like

Re: David Mark Named In Panama Papers With UK Properties - The Nation by Taiwo20(m): 9:34am On Apr 06, 2016
Is Obi Asika the same as that of Obaino Music.
Re: David Mark Named In Panama Papers With UK Properties - The Nation by 100Cents: 9:35am On Apr 06, 2016
ChappyChase:
The way this thing dey go, hope we no go shock if Bubu name appear for the list

Is it not only jeep and $300,000 that he collected from Dasuki ?
Its possible..
Re: David Mark Named In Panama Papers With UK Properties - The Nation by politicalpastor: 9:38am On Apr 06, 2016
datola:

u beta shot up ur mouth , pdp or apc, corruption is corruption you people should stop celebrating and fighting for these idot politicians that careally less about you.
Re: David Mark Named In Panama Papers With UK Properties - The Nation by Nobody: 9:40am On Apr 06, 2016
datola:

and saraki is? Pdp?
Re: David Mark Named In Panama Papers With UK Properties - The Nation by Nobody: 9:41am On Apr 06, 2016
datola:

and saraki is? Pdp?...........abeg dettol or wats urs name........swerve joor!!!
Re: David Mark Named In Panama Papers With UK Properties - The Nation by Arewa12: 9:41am On Apr 06, 2016
datola:

Pdp as to b d 1st bcuz na dem rule pass. Even ma son knws baba iyabo.
Re: David Mark Named In Panama Papers With UK Properties - The Nation by seangy4konji: 9:44am On Apr 06, 2016
I guess dat Asika is the brother to Asa Asika that follows naeto c and don jaZy up and down. If it him then I won't be bothered cos I usually wonder where their connection came in as you see them rolling to every parties and all and acting like nothing deh happen.

Now I know what's been happening.

Rich people are always friends to the rich.dem don loot us dry while you deh dust shoe every morning looking for a small job to sustain.

Nigeria.
Re: David Mark Named In Panama Papers With UK Properties - The Nation by Viktor1983(m): 9:56am On Apr 06, 2016
This is the original link of people mentioned on the #PanamaPapers...it's an interactive version
Use a PC or chrome browser if u are on mobile

https://projects.icij.org/panama-papers/power-players/
Re: David Mark Named In Panama Papers With UK Properties - The Nation by cybernaut(m): 9:58am On Apr 06, 2016
80 percent of nigeria citizens are lower animals,10 percent are bedfollowers/elites and 10 percent are d real toothless bulldog who lives merit/divine civil life.
Re: David Mark Named In Panama Papers With UK Properties - The Nation by mapet: 10:01am On Apr 06, 2016
datola:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: David Mark Named In Panama Papers With UK Properties - The Nation by mapet: 10:03am On Apr 06, 2016
WriteBoy:

datola:

This fight is partial and not acceptable to gullible Nigerian youths.
Excuse me??

The Panama papers are not targeting anyone, they are merely exposing the corrupt deeds of some politicians. If APC were to be as big as PDP eight years ago, a lot of APC member would be targeted too. Come to think of it, APC and PDP are almost the same entity judging from the people who constitute their ranks. Nobody is witch-hunting anyone.

-WriteBoy

@WriteBoy,

Is it your comprehension or sense of humour that need retrofitting?
Re: David Mark Named In Panama Papers With UK Properties - The Nation by ekoko1: 10:04am On Apr 06, 2016
[please answer this simple question, all the people in APC are saints (TRUE or FALSE)]Oh sweet jesus
will you please make me a jailer
when all these guys are sentenced
it ll be a pleasure squeezing their balls on your behalf
one wailer downstairs said this is witchhunting
Nigerians please pity wailers pray for them during your daily devotions[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures Of Obidients In Kaduna Going For Grassroot Sensitization / Babachir Lawal: Nothing Is Working Under APC, I'm Sorry I Campaigned For Them / 2023: No Leader Can Lead From Hospital Bed – Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.