Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,801,989 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:33 AM

My Pussysandie Account Is Now In Prison Till April13. What Did I Do Wrong? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Pussysandie Account Is Now In Prison Till April13. What Did I Do Wrong? (2517 Views)

What Did I Do Wrong? She Left Me In D Room / Bride-to-be Locked Up In Prison For Pre-wedding Photo / What Did I Do Wrong To This Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: My Pussysandie Account Is Now In Prison Till April13. What Did I Do Wrong? by Nobody: 10:31am On Apr 06, 2016
Jadekitana:
Talk about what? When did this rubbish start? How can u tag me as someone else? What is the meaning of that rubbish? You think I create silly threads like this? Or go about stalking people and writing ugly things to get their attention? I'm way too classy for that. Desist from this child's play, it's not my thing. When you have something tangible to discuss quote me, aside that your mentions are irrelevant
you want to talk?
Re: My Pussysandie Account Is Now In Prison Till April13. What Did I Do Wrong? by Nobody: 10:37am On Apr 06, 2016
dollyjoy:
you are crazywinkcheesycheesy
cool
Re: My Pussysandie Account Is Now In Prison Till April13. What Did I Do Wrong? by kaziblake(f): 10:39am On Apr 06, 2016
Estharfabian:
7LoL!grin

You didn't even get the full gist..

every part of his dîck was clean... neatly shaved, soft and the scent? AMAZING! shocked tasted like strawberries...

ofcourse, I was horngry....so, I feasted. cheesy

cc: brandnew3

You are nut I swear grin cheesy
Re: My Pussysandie Account Is Now In Prison Till April13. What Did I Do Wrong? by Nobody: 10:41am On Apr 06, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
hafa?
I dey o bros, good morning
Re: My Pussysandie Account Is Now In Prison Till April13. What Did I Do Wrong? by badinfluence: 11:02am On Apr 06, 2016
85% of the people on this thread seriously need lives outside nairaland... undecided

1 Like

Re: My Pussysandie Account Is Now In Prison Till April13. What Did I Do Wrong? by olac21(m): 11:03am On Apr 06, 2016
Can someone tell me what the fvck is going on here?cos I do not think I can make any meaning of the crap up there!
Re: My Pussysandie Account Is Now In Prison Till April13. What Did I Do Wrong? by Nobody: 11:22am On Apr 06, 2016
kaziblake:
You are nut I swear grin cheesy
tonguetongue
Re: My Pussysandie Account Is Now In Prison Till April13. What Did I Do Wrong? by Nobody: 11:30am On Apr 06, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
hehehe bro so u got my drift? dis lady ehn!! her lies are too much
Hehehehehe, I sure got your drill.
I actually knew she was the one since yesterday.
She called my name, including my surname.
Only few nairalanders knows it, and she is one of them.
Re: My Pussysandie Account Is Now In Prison Till April13. What Did I Do Wrong? by Maxi112: 11:32am On Apr 06, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:
Hehehehehe, I sure got your drill. I actually knew she was the one since yesterday. She called my name, including my surname. Only few nairalanders knows it, and she is one of them.
hi bro
Re: My Pussysandie Account Is Now In Prison Till April13. What Did I Do Wrong? by Nobody: 11:34am On Apr 06, 2016
Maxi112:
hi bro
My real nigga. What's happening over there na?
Re: My Pussysandie Account Is Now In Prison Till April13. What Did I Do Wrong? by Nobody: 11:34am On Apr 06, 2016
Eayah na devil handwork grin sorry sandie sandie angry
Re: My Pussysandie Account Is Now In Prison Till April13. What Did I Do Wrong? by Sandiee(f): 11:35am On Apr 06, 2016
Hypocrites everywhere.. And you see them(the guys) stalking Sandra every here and there and ladies e.g mzpecs begging to suck my boobs.. Yet they come here and denied what they are doing codedly..

See the number of PMs I received between yesterday and today just for exposing their yansh..

Iyalaya gbogbo yin

Re: My Pussysandie Account Is Now In Prison Till April13. What Did I Do Wrong? by Maxi112: 11:39am On Apr 06, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:

My real nigga.
What's happening over there na?
everything is cool!

am working on those things u sent to me..

tho I done navigate from alph to uyo right now but niggas are working tirelessly on it
Re: My Pussysandie Account Is Now In Prison Till April13. What Did I Do Wrong? by torqque7(m): 11:40am On Apr 06, 2016
badinfluence:
85% of the people on this thread seriously need lives outside nairaland... undecided
Seconded..its really pathetic tho,hmm and one poor fool will say he wants to marry these kinds of oloshos on Nl,truly women of virtue have become XTINCT
Re: My Pussysandie Account Is Now In Prison Till April13. What Did I Do Wrong? by Nobody: 11:47am On Apr 06, 2016
Maxi112:
everything is cool!

am working on those things u sent to me..

tho I done navigate from alph to uyo right now but niggas are working tirelessly on it
Hehehehehehehe,
For those who dread the name ....... shall be given the sword to fight.
You re indeed a brother. BLOOD IS THICKER THAN BLOOD!
I'm currently working on getting the other infos. I'm already Capping with someone that knows the BST AP.
When I'm done, hitting would be the next.
Re: My Pussysandie Account Is Now In Prison Till April13. What Did I Do Wrong? by torqque7(m): 11:49am On Apr 06, 2016
Sandiee:
Hypocrites everywhere.. And you see them(the guys) stalking Sandra every here and there and ladies e.g mzpecs begging to suck my boobs.. Yet they come here and denied what they are doing codedly..

See the number of PMs I received between yesterday and today just for exposing their yansh..

Iyalaya gbogbo yin
Ehnn now its not surprising that cheap product attracts plenty buyers..but kip up the good work,more grease to ur cun.t,av fun joor,if that's what rocks ur boat then rock on grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Pussysandie Account Is Now In Prison Till April13. What Did I Do Wrong? by Maxi112: 11:52am On Apr 06, 2016
Sandiee:

Iyalaya gbogbo yin
those are men without honour and dignity!

cause of #500 katty-cat... una won kill her with pm sham

babe! must u screen shot it and post ur own self worst... go get a life

1 Like

Re: My Pussysandie Account Is Now In Prison Till April13. What Did I Do Wrong? by Nobody: 11:55am On Apr 06, 2016
Estharfabian:
7LoL!grin

You didn't even get the full gist..

every part of his dîck was clean... neatly shaved, soft and the scent? AMAZING! shocked tasted like strawberries...

ofcourse, I was horngry....so, I feasted. cheesy

cc: brandnew3

grin grin
Nothing moves you; i like dat smiley
Re: My Pussysandie Account Is Now In Prison Till April13. What Did I Do Wrong? by Maxi112: 11:55am On Apr 06, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:

Hehehehehehehe,
For those who dread the name ....... shall be given the sword to fight.
You re indeed a brother. BLOOD IS THICKER THAN BLOOD!
I'm currently working on getting the other infos. I'm already Capping with someone that knows the BST AP.
When I'm done, hitting would be the next.
don't mention!

what r friends for... keep in touch with u, when am done..

how was ur night??
Re: My Pussysandie Account Is Now In Prison Till April13. What Did I Do Wrong? by Sandiee(f): 11:59am On Apr 06, 2016
All my followers should all unfollow me.. You all are hypocrites.. I'm not gonna follow back

Re: My Pussysandie Account Is Now In Prison Till April13. What Did I Do Wrong? by Nobody: 11:59am On Apr 06, 2016
Sandiee:

Iyalaya gbogbo yin
Hahahahahahahahahaha, this girl, you won't kill someone with laughter oooo.

Why do you have to screenshot what was supposed to be a private stuff na?

I guess you re happy you have succeeded in disgracing them?

But wait o, is that kazi.blake moniker I'm seeing there? what does she want? please don't tell me she is a lez who also wanna suck your punny. hehehehe

maxi112, KingRex1, SAINTSAMURAI make una come see chunchin ooo
Re: My Pussysandie Account Is Now In Prison Till April13. What Did I Do Wrong? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Apr 06, 2016
Sandiee:

Iyalaya gbogbo yin

Don't be such an idiot!

Lalasticlala, ban dis troll already undecided
Re: My Pussysandie Account Is Now In Prison Till April13. What Did I Do Wrong? by Sandiee(f): 12:02pm On Apr 06, 2016

Re: My Pussysandie Account Is Now In Prison Till April13. What Did I Do Wrong? by lalasticlala(m): 12:04pm On Apr 06, 2016
19. Don't use alternate accounts to access Nairaland after being banned. If you do, make sure we don't find out.

2 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2)

Stomach Pain After Sex / Guys,if You Are Like This, You Don't Need A Girlfriend / Guys, What Do You Think Is Going On In The Mind Of This Guy? ( PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.