Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,539 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:30 PM

This Is Why You Should Uninstall Flash Share Now!!! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / This Is Why You Should Uninstall Flash Share Now!!! (51561 Views)

All Infinix Users Should Uninstall This Terrible App / 4 Dangerous Apps You Should Uninstall / See Why You Must Uninstall Flash Share Now!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Why You Should Uninstall Flash Share Now!!! by larisoft: 10:19am On Apr 06, 2016
Did you know that flashshare has access to

1. Read all the text messages in your phone
2. Send messages from your phone when they want to?
3. Read your contacts list
4. Read your call log
5. Edit your call log (Making it look like you called or were called by someone)
6. Get full list of all the apps you have installed in your phone
7. Control other apps in your phone

Yes!

If you have the software called FLASH SHARE right now on your phone, then you should know that all the secrets you thought you had on your phone are sitting on someone's computers!!!

FLASH SHARE is given to you for free, but in exchange for that, they take all data about you on your phone, and sell it to anyone that is interested in finding out about you.

if you are still in doubt, open your phone settings, go to apps, open flash share, scroll down to see the permissions of this app.

You will see all the things this app can take from your phone without prompting you for permission.

If you are using your phone for anything classified whatsoever. UNINSTALL FLASH SHARE NOW!!!!

15 Likes 10 Shares

Re: This Is Why You Should Uninstall Flash Share Now!!! by aoyih(m): 10:25am On Apr 06, 2016
Which kind wahala be dis...end time application!!!

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Why You Should Uninstall Flash Share Now!!! by ammyluv2002(f): 10:33am On Apr 06, 2016
aoyih:
Which kind wahala be dis...end time application!!!
Hahahaha! Very funny

Thank God say all those kind apps no dey trip me...i download my stuff from Google play and datz all. grin

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This Is Why You Should Uninstall Flash Share Now!!! by Leopantro: 10:38am On Apr 06, 2016
ammyluv2002:
Hahahaha! Very funny

Thank God say all those kind apps no dey trip me...i download my stuff from Google play and datz all. grin

Anytime I'm feeling down I open nairaland and start laughing.

@OP, root phone, install App Ops, turn unwanted permissions off.

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Is Why You Should Uninstall Flash Share Now!!! by Donald3d(m): 10:49am On Apr 06, 2016
larisoft:
Did you know that flashshare has access to

1. Read all the text messages in your phone
2. Send messages from your phone when they want to?
3. Read your contacts list
4. Read your call log
5. Edit your call log (Making it look like you called or were called by someone)
6. Get full list of all the apps you have installed in your phone
7. Control other apps in your phone

Yes!

If you have the software called FLASH SHARE right now on your phone, then you should know that all the secrets you thought you had on your phone are sitting on someone's computers!!!

FLASH SHARE is given to you for free, but in exchange for that, they take all data about you on your phone, and sell it to anyone that is interested in finding out about you.

if you are still in doubt, open your phone settings, go to apps, open flash share, scroll down to see the permissions of this app.

You will see all the things this app can take from your phone without prompting you for permission.

If you are using your phone for anything classified whatsoever. UNINSTALL FLASH SHARE NOW!!!!
Guy you funny o, if i tell you how many things are spying on you, that wont even tell you, at least flash share made it known that they need all this permissions and really no big deal, the android operating system you dey use , who you think get am, no be Google , u no wetin dem dey collect for your phone , bro whether you like it or not you would be spied on , anything that was created by man can be cracked by man, even if you be ultimate hacker wey fit protect yourself from spying , extra ultimate hackers fit open your yansh within the blink of an eye.So what am i saying ,just do what is right and forget about who is spying on you, protect yourself the best you can , if something is extra private , discuss it in person, even MTN dey recored your call u no know. Bros this is what technology was created for , we have to live with the repercussions and consequences.I don dey talk too much already.even Microsoft dey spy on you . sorry i ay i no go talk again lipsrsealed lipsrsealed, i no fit hold am, all of una wey dey rush go install windows 10 SMH , I reserve my comments.

NOTE:If you dont want to be spied on
1. Go and manufacture your own gadgets, phone, laptop etc
2. Go produce your own internet , launch santellite abi satellite anyone grin
3. Dont use any third party apps (no be party owambe i dey talk oo,) i mean no go use application wey another person do
4. Live on an island with just trees,animals and yourself grin grin grin grin

418 Likes 36 Shares

Re: This Is Why You Should Uninstall Flash Share Now!!! by krak101(m): 10:53am On Apr 06, 2016
Donald3d:

Guy you funny o, if i tell you how many things are spying on you, that wont even tell you, at least flash share made it known that they need all this permissions and really no big deal, the android operating system you dey use , who you think get am, no be Google , u no wetin dem dey collect for your phone , bro whether you like it or not you would be spied on , anything that was created by man can be cracked by man, even if you be ultimate hacker wey fit protect yourself from spying , extra ultimate hackers fit open your yansh within the blink of an eye.So what am i saying ,just do what is right and forget about who is spying on you, protect yourself the best you can , if something is extra private , discuss it in person, even MTN dey recored your call u no know. Bros this is what technology was created for , we have to live with the repercussions and consequences.I don dey talk too much already.even Microsoft dey spy on you . sorry i ay i no go talk again lipsrsealed lipsrsealed, i no fit hold am, all of una wey dey rush go install windows 10 SMH , I reserve my comments.
you just summarised everything

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why You Should Uninstall Flash Share Now!!! by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 10:58am On Apr 06, 2016
They can spy for all I care undecided
All we are saying is

#BringBackOurLight

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why You Should Uninstall Flash Share Now!!! by larisoft: 11:24am On Apr 06, 2016
Donald3d:

NOTE:If you dont want to be spied on

1. Go and manufacture your own gadgets, phone, laptop etc
2. Go produce your own internet , launch santellite abi satellite anyone grin
3. Dont use any third party apps (no be party owambe i dey talk oo,) i mean no go use application wey another person do
4. Live on an island with just trees,animals and yourself grin grin grin grin

My dear, you have a point; but you should know that
1. Google is regulated by several agencies/standards and what they do with your data is supposed to be innocuos as the data is de-personalized first.
2. Your network provider is regulated by many agencies including government and if they breach user privacy, they will answer to NCC.

In this case however, flash share is distributed by an unknown, unregulated vendor. No one knows what they do with your data and they are not answerable to anyone! AND THE ONLY REASON IT CAN DO WHAT IT DOES IS THAT IT COMES PRE-INSTALLED WITH MOST TECNO PHONES AND USERS DONT EVEN GET TO READ THE IMPLICATIONS OF ALLOWING IT IN THEIR PHONES FIRST!

And if you take care to protect your phone by installing a security app in your phone that checks every outgoing data packet (I have already written an app like that for Desktops/Laptops named "This Nonsense Must Stop!" link: https://www.nairaland.com/3011574/new-c-open-source-app#44117476 ) there is no way hackers can access your data except they come to you in person and physically copy it.

So, its not a must to be spied on.

5 Likes

Re: This Is Why You Should Uninstall Flash Share Now!!! by gidimasters(m): 3:56pm On Apr 06, 2016
Ogbeni lalasticlala
Re: This Is Why You Should Uninstall Flash Share Now!!! by MadCow1: 4:59pm On Apr 06, 2016
Ewoooo!
Re: This Is Why You Should Uninstall Flash Share Now!!! by Toyeebh(m): 4:59pm On Apr 06, 2016
hmmm
Re: This Is Why You Should Uninstall Flash Share Now!!! by Nobody: 4:59pm On Apr 06, 2016
JESU! Long Epistle. Please Op kindly uninstall apps locks, what'sapp, BBM, Instagram, Twitter in short even you phone camera is a suspect. When you are done uninstalling I will follow suit. End time messages sending fear across our hearts and leaving them shattered like hearts pierced by an arrow. You got my heart pounding. When I took a quick glance at your post I actually felt flash share shares the crazy messages I have been receiving and replying with my parents, without my permission, I swear I for fix am sharply. Lol.

4 Likes

Re: This Is Why You Should Uninstall Flash Share Now!!! by Yewandequeen(f): 5:00pm On Apr 06, 2016
Just so bored #let me sidon and read comments

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why You Should Uninstall Flash Share Now!!! by Aristotle96(m): 5:00pm On Apr 06, 2016
Just grant yo phone root access and counter dia permission if u want thats all undecided

1 Like

Re: This Is Why You Should Uninstall Flash Share Now!!! by Kaybee14(m): 5:00pm On Apr 06, 2016
Ok, noted.

CHECK MY SIGNATURE BELOW FOR THE LATEST QUALITY STONE COATED ROOFING TILES.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why You Should Uninstall Flash Share Now!!! by Xionez(m): 5:00pm On Apr 06, 2016
OP, is it only Flashshare?!
Check well because 82% of all the apps on Android are capable of viewing and modifying your phone one way or another...well as long as you are not on Android 6.X.X Marshmallow.
The latest Android OS notifies you of any change or activity an app is about to make...minus Google apps sha. LOL

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why You Should Uninstall Flash Share Now!!! by Nobody: 5:00pm On Apr 06, 2016
If you using Android 6, you can customize what access you want to give your apps so I am good.

But I don't have flashshare...Everything I have I bought, ain no way I am sharing with you

7 Likes

Re: This Is Why You Should Uninstall Flash Share Now!!! by Lilimax(f): 5:01pm On Apr 06, 2016
I've learn't it for long. The world is already a global village and there's no hidden place any longer.
Technology have united us... the good, the bad and the ugly. smiley

Ever since I read how Jihadi John of ISIS was vaporized by Americans, I came to realize there's no hidden place on this planet.
Just keep on doing the right thing and have a conscience void of offence towards God and towards man smiley

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Is Why You Should Uninstall Flash Share Now!!! by Gepheral: 5:02pm On Apr 06, 2016
This is Nigeria. Such info no get use here. We no send all those privacy ish for here buh if na abroad it does matter. Copy my call log do wetin with am for this naija?

5 Likes

Re: This Is Why You Should Uninstall Flash Share Now!!! by adedam007(m): 5:02pm On Apr 06, 2016
Re: This Is Why You Should Uninstall Flash Share Now!!! by Drsheddy(m): 5:02pm On Apr 06, 2016
End time FLASH SHARE sad
Re: This Is Why You Should Uninstall Flash Share Now!!! by Iamlordgee(m): 5:02pm On Apr 06, 2016
You can still disallow the permission na.. In your settings
Re: This Is Why You Should Uninstall Flash Share Now!!! by aoyih(m): 5:02pm On Apr 06, 2016
So dis is how it feels to be the FTC... Dancing Shakiti bobo
Re: This Is Why You Should Uninstall Flash Share Now!!! by psyqs(m): 5:03pm On Apr 06, 2016
The poster above me tho

Dats y I hv never bin a fan of flash share

teamXENDER

1 Like

Re: This Is Why You Should Uninstall Flash Share Now!!! by Lolaabokoku(f): 5:03pm On Apr 06, 2016
Really?
Re: This Is Why You Should Uninstall Flash Share Now!!! by andrelord: 5:03pm On Apr 06, 2016
dont agree
Re: This Is Why You Should Uninstall Flash Share Now!!! by Nobody: 5:04pm On Apr 06, 2016
Lots of apps have those features. If only people will take time out to read T&Cs of all these apps, they'll have a very limited number of apps on their devices.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why You Should Uninstall Flash Share Now!!! by funshyboi(m): 5:04pm On Apr 06, 2016
soo, is this new?
Re: This Is Why You Should Uninstall Flash Share Now!!! by sexaddict08(m): 5:04pm On Apr 06, 2016
thank God, I'm safe.
I never liked 'flash share'.
Re: This Is Why You Should Uninstall Flash Share Now!!! by lond07: 5:04pm On Apr 06, 2016
[quote author=Donald3d post=44453528]

Interesting post. But please before you reserve your comment, tell us about windows 10. grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why You Should Uninstall Flash Share Now!!! by Jibreen4u(m): 5:05pm On Apr 06, 2016
Op tried

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Captured A Lady's Phone Packed With Rubber Band In Ibadan (Photos) / See The Airtime MTN Sent To A Nairalander / Shocking: Iphone 7 Already Has A Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.