Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,811 members, 7,798,734 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:32 AM

6 Signs To Identify Ugly Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Signs To Identify Ugly Girls (1104 Views)

How To Identify Lesbian Ladies In Nigeria! / 6 Signs To Identify Ugly Girls Reloaded / 6 Signs To Identify Ugly Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Signs To Identify Ugly Girls by MissPinkOctober(f): 11:56am On Apr 06, 2016
Pls ladies in the house, dont think i'm being a snitch, i'm just being truthful.
Ok lets hit d nail on d head, gentlemen, here are 6 signs to identify ugh- lees
(1)An ugly girl will tag 100 people in a picture and still get two likes on facebook (probablyfrom her family members)

(2)Guys will feel free when talking to an ugly girl because they see her as another guy. Some will even seek her advice on how to woo (toast) another girl

(3)Whenever a group of girls want to take a group picture, they will hand over the camera to the ugliest girl among them. If u are dat girl, then ur friends are subtly telling u dat you're ugly

(4)Whenever there are drama rehersals in a church, they always pick the ugly girl to play the role of a witch, vampire, or a demon

(5)Most girls with sweet names on facebook and twitter like 'MOCUTE' ,'PINK BERRY' , 'SEXY DIVA' , 'PRETTY DAMSEL', 'FINEST CHICK' etc are usually ugly

(6)UGLY GIRLS WONT LIKE DIS POST AND WOULD COMMENT HARSHLY BECAUSE THEY ARE ANGRY WITH ME RIGHT NOW FOR EXPOSING THEM

source: i cant remember

1 Like

Re: 6 Signs To Identify Ugly Girls by vizkiz: 11:59am On Apr 06, 2016
ugly girls are always creating threads about ugly girls undecided

2 Likes

Re: 6 Signs To Identify Ugly Girls by Smellymouth: 12:02pm On Apr 06, 2016
UgLee girls are the most romantic and loving girls on earth.

No matter what you are passing through, dey will stick with you through thick and thin

Re: 6 Signs To Identify Ugly Girls by thesicilian: 12:03pm On Apr 06, 2016
7. They usually hide their own pics just like the OP has done.
Re: 6 Signs To Identify Ugly Girls by Akkord4gov: 12:05pm On Apr 06, 2016
vizkiz:

Only thieves no the best way to catch a thief grin grin
Re: 6 Signs To Identify Ugly Girls by vizkiz: 12:07pm On Apr 06, 2016
Akkord4gov:

Only thieves no the best way to catch a thief grin grin

gbam grin

1 Like

Re: 6 Signs To Identify Ugly Girls by Ramanto(m): 12:09pm On Apr 06, 2016
You Just Reminded Of Grace
Re: 6 Signs To Identify Ugly Girls by Nobody: 12:11pm On Apr 06, 2016
Haba. 6 signs? What about just looking at her face?
Re: 6 Signs To Identify Ugly Girls by ATMC(f): 12:11pm On Apr 06, 2016
Op, ugly and fine girls do no. 5

Btw, fine girls really don't make noise about their looks. They just let you SEE it.

Remember the saying 'she's fine but she doesn't know it' meaning she doesn't make noise about it.
Re: 6 Signs To Identify Ugly Girls by SweetieConstie(f): 12:11pm On Apr 06, 2016
LMAO!! grin So Op, what did you gain from creating this thread? undecided

BTW; no girl is ugly... All girls are beautifully and wonderfully made!

Some girls may be prettier than others tho, the fact remains that every girl is beautiful in her own way! smiley
Re: 6 Signs To Identify Ugly Girls by ATMC(f): 12:13pm On Apr 06, 2016
vizkiz:
Interpretation; Op he wants you to show you are not ugly.
Re: 6 Signs To Identify Ugly Girls by Rushtec(m): 12:16pm On Apr 06, 2016
NUMBER 5. I REMEMBER 2go DAYS,

Names like; SEXYDAMSEL, PRITTYGAL, QUEENBEUTY, PRINCESS. THOSE GIRL WEN U ADD THEM IN DATING ADVICE SECTION OF 2go AND U GET THEIR DP, GUESS WHAT....uGHLY
Re: 6 Signs To Identify Ugly Girls by Magician1503(m): 12:22pm On Apr 06, 2016
Ugly girls dey always get sweet voice ontop phone calls grin
Re: 6 Signs To Identify Ugly Girls by khristals(m): 12:24pm On Apr 06, 2016
normally i would think u can ID an ugly girl with ur eyes, mainly by looking at her.. but what do I know undecided
Re: 6 Signs To Identify Ugly Girls by MissPinkOctober(f): 11:24pm On Apr 07, 2016
Thank u great Nigerian citizens, i'm glad u guys like my post. cool wink
Re: 6 Signs To Identify Ugly Girls by asids55: 11:37pm On Apr 07, 2016
SweetieConstie:
LMAO!! grin So Op, what did you gain from creating this thread? undecided

BTW; no girl is ugly... All girls are beautifully and wonderfully made!

Some girls may be prettier than others tho, the fact remains that every girl is beautiful in her own way! smiley

no 8:it's only from ugly girls you hear words like..everyone is created in God's image,or no girl is ugly
Re: 6 Signs To Identify Ugly Girls by SweetieConstie(f): 8:53am On Apr 08, 2016
LMAO!!! grin Now that you've made us notice you by making a baseless point without seeking evidence, we've duly noticed you! undecided

So, run along!

asids55:

no 8:it's only from ugly girls you hear words like..everyone is created in God's image,or no girl is ugly
Re: 6 Signs To Identify Ugly Girls by TheSociopath(m): 9:16am On Apr 08, 2016
Booooring! I bet the OP is ugly

(1) (Reply)

Pic. Chat Between A Guy And A Babe / Genevieve Nnaji is Getting Married (Pix) / Happy Birthday Queen Laveda And Ebbybest.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.