Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,425 members, 7,808,520 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:00 PM

Am In Need Of Training Centre For Phones, Laptop And Decoder - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Am In Need Of Training Centre For Phones, Laptop And Decoder (657 Views)

Dstv Dish And Decoder For Sale. / Lenovo X201T Core I7, Convertible Laptop And Tablet For Sale as Low as 40k. SOLD / Working Perfect HP Pavilion Dv6000 Laptop And Ready To Use (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Am In Need Of Training Centre For Phones, Laptop And Decoder by sonshyne: 12:56pm On Apr 06, 2016
Hello my fellow nairalanders, please am in need of a training centre for phone, laptop and decoder that is somewhere in Yaba or close to Yaba area of Lagos state. can't continue with this state of unemployment, want to fix myself up with a skill. your response will highly be appreciated.
Re: Am In Need Of Training Centre For Phones, Laptop And Decoder by calabaman(m): 11:04am On Apr 08, 2016
sonshyne:
Hello my fellow nairalanders, please am in need of a training centre for phone, laptop and decoder that is somewhere in Yaba or close to Yaba area of Lagos state. can't continue with this state of unemployment, want to fix myself up with a skill. your response will highly be appreciated.

Mc Dorsey is offering such.

find link below:

https://www.nairaland.com/2862147/learn-fix-phones-decoders-laptops/1#44515334

(1) (Reply)

Tinder For PC / Please Help / Whatsapp Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.