|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,669,900 members, 6,276,552 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 May 2021 at 01:49 PM
|Vacancy For A Treasury Operations Analyst by tolex29(f): 4:48pm On Apr 06, 2016|
Our client is a leading player in the cement manufacturing and concrete mix production looking to hire a Treasury Operations Analyst.
Job Location: Calabar, Cross Rivers State. (Applicants MUST be resident in Calabar)
To ensure prompt and accurate processes of payments and treasury settlement instructions. Support all daily operational treasury activities to the center.
• Ensure that the documentation for the weekly Journal for offshore remittances are raised promptly and accurately.
• Ensure that payments and settlement instructions relating to all suppliers’ invoices are processed promptly and accurately for payment through the Banks.
• Prompt and accurate preparation of all documentation needed for offshore remittances to aid Account Payable posting.
• Prompt daily documented analysis of cash balance.
• Ensure prompt and accurate posting of all manual receipts of customer payments into the JD Edward ERP.
• Ensure prompt and accurate posting of Interswitch (ISW) receipts into JDE as and when necessitated by JDE/ISW synchronization downtime.
• Manage the daily processing of petty cash requests from employees, including accurate transfer into respective bank accounts.
• Administer the processing of foreign and local cash advance requests from employees.
• Manage the payment and treasury settlement instructions for the LEA share sale for employees.
• Provide monthly offshore remittance information for exchange rate calculation and use by Plant Inventory function.
• Provide support to the Senior Treasury Operations Manager on any other issues relating to the Treasury operations.
• Any other assignment of similar responsibilities assigned from time to time.
Sales – Post all customer payments (manual receipts) into JDE ERP.
Account - Raising of weekly Journal for offshore remittances documentation. Documentation for offshore remittances are prepared and sent to Account Payable for Posting.
Inventory – Send the exchange rate to inventory for offshore documentation.
General Management – Processing of local and foreign cash advances for payment.
Bank officials/ contacts
• B.Sc/HND Accounting/Finance Discipline ONLY
• 4 years Treasury working experience in FMCG, multinational organisation
• Advance working knowledge of excel
• Working knowledge of Bank reconciliation
• Working knowledge of Trade services
• Knowledge and usage of ERP preferably JD Edwards / SAP
• Salary range is 4, 500,000 – 5, 500,000 /annum (based on experience).
• Qualified applicants with the required treasury and JDE/SAP ERP experience should forward CVs to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ using ‘TOA’ as subject of mail before 26th April, 2016. Candidates who meet the qualifications listed above will be contacted for interviews.
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26