Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,934 members, 7,806,704 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:19 PM

Black Or White Government In Africa... Which Is Better? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Black Or White Government In Africa... Which Is Better? (3413 Views)

White, Black Or Nude Panties? Which Do You Prefer? / Michael Jackson Black Or White / Black Or White Skin! See What Have Taken Over Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Black Or White Government In Africa... Which Is Better? by psp2pc(m): 5:21pm On Apr 06, 2016
I was reading a foreign blog and I saw this comment pertaining to the panama papers expose.
the list contained many black people that have stored billions of dollars offshore, these money meant to take care of Africans and improve the life of the citizens.
look at countries like Zimbabwe, Uganda, rwanda and the likes.
compare them to countries like Egypt, Tunisia, Morocco, Libya that's their citizens look white.
do you think Africans life would have been better if we were still had a white controlled government.
although we may not enjoy perfect freedom, but the basic amenities of life like water, fuel, food, transportation,shelter wouldn't be problems we would be having in this 21st century.

Sorry for bad english

1 Like

Re: Black Or White Government In Africa... Which Is Better? by Nobody: 2:04am On Apr 07, 2016
Simply put; a black man is not made to preside over his fellow as an average black man suffers from poverty mentality thus he can't help but loot for his children unborn. Tell me if I'm mistaken which of the countries ruled by blackman is progressing today? Is it South Africa? Look at what the black rulers has turn d 'Jewel' of a country to, there is a looting spree in that country now. Perhaps, mentioning Nigeria amounts to waste of time & my energy. Even businesses blackmen are not known to nurture it for future generations like the whitemen do eg. Nestlé (1866) age 150 yrs, Guinness (1759) age 257 yrs, Dunlop tyres(1890) age 126 yrs and so forth. These clearly shows that the whites are more futuristic in their ways than the blackmen. If in doubt you can show me companies founded by black man that has endured for over a century if so without d whites being the sole administrators. #FoodForThought

1 Like

Re: Black Or White Government In Africa... Which Is Better? by psp2pc(m): 6:09am On Apr 07, 2016
ugolance:
Simply put; a black man is not made to preside over his fellow as an average black man suffers from poverty mentality thus he can't help but loot for his children unborn. Tell me if I'm mistaken which of the countries ruled by blackman is progressing today? Is it South Africa? Look at what the black rulers has turn d 'Jewel' of a country to, there is a looting spree in that country now. Perhaps, mentioning Nigeria amounts to waste of time & my energy. Even businesses blackmen are not known to nurture it for future generations like the whitemen do eg. Nestlé (1866) age 150 yrs, Guinness (1759) age 257 yrs, Dunlop tyres(1890) age 126 yrs and so forth. These clearly shows that the whites are more futuristic in their ways than the blackmen. If in doubt you can show me companies founded by black man that has endured for over a century if so without d whites being the sole administrators. #FoodForThought

I think the black man's DNA is engineered to be a self-centered selfish creature.
per your point bout businesses nurtured for generations, I don't think any Nigeria business has been incorporated before the advent of independence. maybe companies like dangote can withstand the sands of time...
Africa could have been an eldorodo and paradise, but greed and selfishness of our leaders present and past can't and won't make it happen. I hope my generation can change the errors of our elders.

1 Like

Re: Black Or White Government In Africa... Which Is Better? by LeSudAfricaine: 9:48am On Apr 07, 2016
Not another white worship- black self hate thread, always white - good, black- bad, Nigerians and white asss kissing....pathetic
Re: Black Or White Government In Africa... Which Is Better? by blueAgent(m): 9:32am On Apr 09, 2016
LeSudAfricaine:
Not another white worship- black self hate thread, always white - good, black- bad, Nigerians and white asss kissing....pathetic

We are here to learn. if they are wrong then disprove it with your facts.
Re: Black Or White Government In Africa... Which Is Better? by blueAgent(m): 9:39am On Apr 09, 2016
White guys create wealth,jobs and fortunes for generations while our on people(blacks) loot wealth and destory it. google on wikipedia history of most of the world multinationals and their founders.from Mobil,Chevron,Shell ,Facebook,Google,instagram,Pfizer,procter&Gamble,General Electric,IBM,HP,Microsoft,Walmart.,Baker hughes, even to world largest Aircraft company Boeing.the list is endless.
most of this companies are older than the Almagamation of Nigeria in 1920 to say the least.Our own is politics nothing more no brain to utilize resources within their environment.imagine states like Imo and Bayelsa and many states in Nigeria.do not have any single factory or industry.eg in Bayelsa pure water is brought from Delta state.
yet they have politician and wealthy people but no foresight. i pity Nigeria till we change our mindset nothing will change.even corruption is a product of the mindset.

1 Like

Re: Black Or White Government In Africa... Which Is Better? by blueAgent(m): 9:42am On Apr 09, 2016
You don't see people of other races rushing to live with negroes but you do see lots of negroes running away from their own. Even negroes can't stand themselves and the environments they create.

2 Likes

Re: Black Or White Government In Africa... Which Is Better? by LeSudAfricaine: 11:31am On Apr 09, 2016
blueAgent:

We are here to learn. if they are wrong then disprove it with your facts.
So what you are saying is that i must prove that the black man is not a monkey? .. You are a lost case
Re: Black Or White Government In Africa... Which Is Better? by blueAgent(m): 11:49am On Apr 09, 2016
LeSudAfricaine:
So what you are saying is that i must prove that the black man is not a monkey? .. You are a lost case

Who called black man a monkey?
I said you should prove that we are better ruled by blacks than whites.
Re: Black Or White Government In Africa... Which Is Better? by LeSudAfricaine: 12:11pm On Apr 09, 2016
blueAgent:

Who called black man a monkey?
I said you should prove that we are better ruled by blacks than whites.
well where i come life has certainly been better since the black rule
Re: Black Or White Government In Africa... Which Is Better? by blueAgent(m): 12:19pm On Apr 09, 2016
LeSudAfricaine:
well where i come life has certainly been better since the black rule

which place?
Re: Black Or White Government In Africa... Which Is Better? by LeSudAfricaine: 12:47pm On Apr 09, 2016
blueAgent:

which place?
South Africa
Re: Black Or White Government In Africa... Which Is Better? by blueAgent(m): 2:30pm On Apr 09, 2016
LeSudAfricaine:
South Africa

You are joking.SouthAfrica was ruled by minority whites for over 300yrs. until the end of Apartheid in 1994.the blacks have ruled for less than 30yrs and you are here attributing their success to black rule.
Re: Black Or White Government In Africa... Which Is Better? by MduZA: 2:55pm On Apr 09, 2016
blueAgent:

You are joking.SouthAfrica was ruled by minority whites for over 300yrs. until the end of Apartheid in 1994.the blacks have ruled for less than 30yrs and you are here attributing their success to black rule.

In only 20 years ,the black rule has achieved more than the 300 years white rule...i know you will scream on top of your voice disputing this ...a fact many of you find it difficult to accept .
Re: Black Or White Government In Africa... Which Is Better? by blueAgent(m): 3:48pm On Apr 09, 2016
MduZA:

In only 20 years ,the black rule has achieved more than the 300 years white rule...i know you will scream on top of your voice disputing this ...a fact many of you find it difficult to accept .

Guy U make me feel ashamed.
When apartheid ended, the life expectancy in
South Africa was 64 — the same as in Turkey and Russia. Now it’s 56, the same as in Somalia.
There are 132.4 rapes per 100,000 people per
year, which is by far the highest in the world:
Botswana is in second with 93, Sweden in third
with 64; no other country exceeds 32.

88%black South Africa police force are Hiv postive.
there have been Massive corruption and loot under black rule.
The South
African government estimates that there are 31
murders per 100,000 people per year. Or about
50 a day. That would make South Africa the tenth
most murderous country in the world, outpacing
Rwanda, Mexico, and both Sudans. And that’s
using South Africa’s official estimates — outside
groups put the murder rate 100 percent higher.

Unemployment is 25 percent,
but President Jacob Zuma, of the ANC, recently
spent $24 million of public money to add a pool
and amphitheater to his private home. Not long
after the story broke, he was elected to a second
five-year term. Think-tank theorist Leon Louw,
who helped defeat apartheid, calls the crime and
corruption “a simple manifestation of the
breakdown of the state. The government is just
appallingly bad at everything it does: education,
healthcare, infrastructure, security, everything
that is a government function is in shambles.”
Re: Black Or White Government In Africa... Which Is Better? by LeSudAfricaine: 6:20pm On Apr 09, 2016
blueAgent:

whoa whoa dont jump into your white asss kissing mode, your white gods didnt give a ufck about the villagers in Kwa- Zuiu Natal, now the very same villagers have access to health care, free houses, tar roads, access to schools, eklectricity, who must i attribute that to? Aliens?
Re: Black Or White Government In Africa... Which Is Better? by MduZA: 7:26pm On Apr 09, 2016
blueAgent:

South Africa was 64 — the same as in Turkey and Russia. Now it’s 56, the same as in Somalia.

The South

Tell me one country which is immune to all the rubbish you have listed....South Africa is the hope of africa,deal with it

1 Like

Re: Black Or White Government In Africa... Which Is Better? by LeSudAfricaine: 7:34pm On Apr 09, 2016
blueAgent:

The South

Re: Black Or White Government In Africa... Which Is Better? by LeSudAfricaine: 7:35pm On Apr 09, 2016
blueAgent:

The South

One sided argument. There are many things to considered when it is comes to the life expectancy, when Apartheid ended South Africa was a closed society, we opened our boders to the world and that in itself brought different problems, coupled with the fact that the newly emancipated also want the slice of the South African dream the was bound to be a crime wave, Hiv or deseases like cancer were not prevalent then, people now have access to guns, many people have access to cars but also have a habit of drinking and driving, it's'a fact South Africa has one of the highest accident rates in the world, all those things contribute to the ovarall life expectancy of a country, nothing to do with your white gods

I am not suprised that you mentioned HIV, I don't know what it is with you guys and HIV, so obsessed with the disease, anyways HIV is a lifestyle disease, it's'ultimately it's' someone's' decision not to put on a condom Anc is not there under your bed covers. I'm sure you would like to know that due to the poilcies of Minister Aaron Motsoaled , the number of new infection has decreased

You say there has been massive corruption under black rule , as if the apartheid goverment was made of saints , you simply have no idea of the massive looting and the cronysim that were there hallmarks of the apartheid goverment. you see white people and you automatically see competence., you simply make careless statements like other Nigerians without really understanding the dynamics of the country

You can list all the statistics, tables, pie charts, documentaries or quote your white people like Leon Louw about how crime ridden South Africa is, but the fact remains, tourism is one of biggest source or foreign revenue, we are the most visited country in the continent,....oh what a dangerous country!

You talk about Zuma as if the black rule started with him, what about the others before him? What about the white leaders of Apartheid who were corrupt as him? Emancipate your mental slavery, see things the way they are and not be some white mouthpiece
Re: Black Or White Government In Africa... Which Is Better? by LeSudAfricaine: 7:53pm On Apr 09, 2016
MduZA:

Tell me one country which is immune to all the rubbish you have listed....South Africa is the hope of africa,deal with it
Nigerians are the only Africans i know who still long for colonial good ol' days" they complain about potholes and end up saying "if only there was a white man" I mean must you be a different race to build a proper road? Just to think we have silky smooth raods in the ghettos,... And guess who will they attribute that to? For all the bravado and loud-mouth "giant of africa" talk this screams of inferiority, someoneon called herself and the entire black race "monkeys" on this thread! It's' alarming Mdu, we need Bob Marley and the redemption song more than ever

1 Like

Re: Black Or White Government In Africa... Which Is Better? by MduZA: 7:56pm On Apr 09, 2016
LeSudAfricaine:
Nigerians are the only Africans i know who still long for colonial good ol' days" they complain about potholes and end up saying "if only there was a white man" I mean must you be a different race to build a proper road? Just to think we have silky smooth raods in the ghettos,... And guess who will they attribute that to? For all the bravado and loud-mouth "giant of africa" talk this screams of inferiority, someoneon called herself and the entire black race "monkeys" on this thread! It's' alarming Mdu, we need Bob Marley and the redemption song more than ever

Thank God am not a Nigerian...

2 Likes

Re: Black Or White Government In Africa... Which Is Better? by LeSudAfricaine: 8:00pm On Apr 09, 2016
MduZA:

Thank God am not a Nigerian...
And risk being maligned by the whole world? Thanks to god as well grin
Re: Black Or White Government In Africa... Which Is Better? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Apr 09, 2016
you won't understand.... when I stand in SA malls I watch the pattern of purchase of different races... the black race is not ready for leadership Not at all....its a consumerist race... I am privy to some of your land restitution programs... man I can tell you if care is not taken SA is fast heading towards doom....It is now that I see what Nelson Mandela saw which a thousand Zuma's can never comprehend in a hundred lifetimes.

LeSudAfricaine:
Re: Black Or White Government In Africa... Which Is Better? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Apr 09, 2016
LeSudAfricaine:
One sided argument. There are many things to considered when it is comes to the life expectancy, when Apartheid ended South Africa was a closed society, we opened our boders to the world and that in itself brought different problems, coupled with the fact that the newly emancipated also want the slice of the South African dream the was bound to be a crime wave, Hiv or deseases like cancer were not prevalent then, people now have access to guns, many people have access to cars but also have a habit of drinking and driving, it's'a fact South Africa has one of the highest accident rates in the world, all those things contribute to the ovarall life expectancy of a country, nothing to do with your white gods

I am not suprised that you mentioned HIV, I don't know what it is with you guys and HIV, so obsessed with the disease, anyways HIV is a lifestyle disease, it's'ultimately it's' someone's' decision not to put on a condom Anc is not there under your bed covers. I'm sure you would like to know that due to the poilcies of Minister Aaron Motsoaled , the number of new infection has decreased

You say there has been massive corruption under black rule , as if the apartheid goverment was made of saints , you simply have no idea of the massive looting and the cronysim that were there hallmarks of the apartheid goverment. you see white people and you automatically see competence., you simply make careless statements like other Nigerians without really understanding the dynamics of the country

You can list all the statistics, tables, pie charts, documentaries or quote your white people like Leon Louw about how crime ridden South Africa is, but the fact remains, tourism is one of biggest source or foreign revenue, we are the most visited country in the continent,....oh what a dangerous country!

You talk about Zuma as if the black rule started with him, what about the others before him? What about the white leaders of Apartheid who were corrupt as him? Emancipate your mental slavery, see things the way they are and not be some white mouthpiece

Give the black south african meat and alcohol and his problems are over.....
Re: Black Or White Government In Africa... Which Is Better? by LeSudAfricaine: 8:18pm On Apr 09, 2016
angels09:

Give the black south african meat and alcohol and his problems are over.....
Give a nigerian a human heart since he beiieves that will bring him wealth and luck grin
Re: Black Or White Government In Africa... Which Is Better? by LeSudAfricaine: 8:21pm On Apr 09, 2016
angels09:
you won't understand.... when I stand in SA malls I watch the pattern of purchase of different races... the black race is not ready for leadership Not at all....its a consumerist race... I am privy to some of your land restitution programs... man I can tell you if care is not taken SA is fast heading towards doom....It is now that I see what Nelson Mandela saw which a thousand Zuma's can never comprehend in a hundred lifetimes.

Heading towards doom? Lolgrin grin'grin' a lot of you wish this, but sorry it ain't gonna happen
Re: Black Or White Government In Africa... Which Is Better? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Apr 09, 2016
you are looking for conflict...had enough today... did enough to get a madwoman to asylum (ban)..am exhausted...enjoy...moreso my SA prospect must not catch me doing this with you

LeSudAfricaine:
Give a nigerian a human heart since he beiieves that will bring him wealth and luck grin
Re: Black Or White Government In Africa... Which Is Better? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Apr 09, 2016
Amen.
LeSudAfricaine:
Heading towards doom? Lolgrin grin'grin' a lot of you wish this, but sorry it ain't gonna happen
Re: Black Or White Government In Africa... Which Is Better? by LeSudAfricaine: 8:29pm On Apr 09, 2016
angels09:
you are looking for conflict...had enough today... did enough to get a madwoman to asylum (ban)..am exhausted...enjoy...moreso my SA prospect must not catch me doing this with you

South Africans enjoy their alcohol, it's'no secret, by South Africans I mean all races, we aren't different to the Russians, Irish, Germans and the Americans, .. You also like a your human flesh delicacies grin
Re: Black Or White Government In Africa... Which Is Better? by MduZA: 8:31pm On Apr 09, 2016
LeSudAfricaine:

Lol or dog meat to protect themselves from witches..

1 Like

Re: Black Or White Government In Africa... Which Is Better? by MduZA: 8:35pm On Apr 09, 2016
LeSudAfricaine:

True that, we have been hearing that wish since 1994...

1 Like

Re: Black Or White Government In Africa... Which Is Better? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Apr 09, 2016
I knew you were looking for conflict...got me a south african tail here...quit mentioning me. get a love life..just an advice.

LeSudAfricaine:
South Africans enjoy their alcohol, it's'no secret, by South Africans I mean all races, we aren't different to the Russians, Irish, Germans and the Americans, .. You also like a your human flesh delicacies grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ironman, The Major Supplier Of Iron Rods For Your Construction Works: Etc / NMAT...Fynestboi wins the Most Level-Headed Moderator 2013...Congratulations!! / 8 Problems Only People With Baby Faces Will Understand!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.