Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,324 members, 7,780,807 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:50 PM

Am Having Issues With Wes - Education (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Am Having Issues With Wes (231687 Views)

Having Verification Issues with WES / WAEC Verification By WES / Am Having An Extra Year In School I Feel Like A Failure Now. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (60) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Amoto333: 12:37am On Jan 11, 2019
Sheq:
please is that all that will be required? Can i give them a copy of my waec result? Please help embarassed

Documents required for the confirmation of WAEC result.
1. Two plain foolscap envelopes, one to be address with WES address, including your WES reference number
2.An affidavit sown in a court of law which should contain the following details
a. Candidate's name in full
b. Name of examination
c. Year of examination
3. Two passport photograph, with your name written at the back
4. 10000naira processing fees per result for oversee institution
5. 10000naira courier fees (FEDEX), 9000naira(UPS) and 8500naira (CHASE)
6. Attestation letter to be written on a letter headed paper by clergyman or lawyer, for people using Nov./Dec. result
7. Photocopy of the result
NOTE: Step 2 and 6 can be done very close to Yaba WAEC office for 3k each
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by dubajek: 12:26pm On Jan 11, 2019
I sent my statement of result thru Fax last dec

tall4real:
I too thought they accepted fax but alas they said no... Below is the response I received from them

"Please send via postal service or courier only. No email or fax."

Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by clapper04: 12:33pm On Jan 11, 2019
Peace505:

When you get to there office, you will need these requirements for confirmation of your results.
1. A copy of
Waec certificate or
online printout results or
statement of result from your school
2.Affidavit for confirmation of results
3.2passport photograph (I think 3passports if it combined results)
4. 2 small brown envelope
5.processing fee (5k if it's within Nigeria, 10k outside Nigeria)
You will still pay for mailing the result to Wes depending on the courier you chose.
After they have verified your result, they will send it to Wes.
It's just like that of transcript.

please, how long does it take them to process the result?
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Amoto333: 4:22pm On Jan 11, 2019
clapper04:
please, how long does it take them to process the result?
They said two weeks
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by clapper04: 7:03pm On Jan 11, 2019
Amoto333:

They said two weeks
Okay thanks
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Gillbertoesther: 8:43pm On Jan 11, 2019
Sheq:
thank you very much..i will call u tommorow...please how much is it

Call or chat me up. It normal price. WAEC fee N10K. Affidavit N2K courier N10k and your passport N500. You will send a passport like photo to my WhatsApp to print and use for affidavit and waec.for waec cert N22,500k

If you want to do only scratch card number. Scratchcard N2K courier N10k group courier N14,750. You can also send your University school certificate. Along. All you need is just to send me your Wes Ref. No. Will forward tracking number to track your document the next day and it will take 3days to be delivered to WES.

WAEC takes within 2weeks. Just call or Whatsapp.

1 Like

Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Gillbertoesther: 8:46pm On Jan 11, 2019
Sheq:
i paid that at waec office to get my certificate..cos i wrotr 2011... embarassed embarassed

Why would i pay 10k again for a certificate i have?

Your certificate must be send to WES by your institution. Mayne you can contact me for clarification.
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by lonewolfone: 2:16pm On Jan 14, 2019
Please do u need attestation letter for june /july waec verification. Also can you send someone to submit your results at Waec cos am very far from lagos and they say it can only be done from lagos
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Gillbertoesther: 6:31pm On Jan 14, 2019
lonewolfone:
Please do u need attestation letter for june /july waec verification. Also can you send someone to submit your results at Waec cos am very far from lagos and they say it can only be done from lagos

No. Just affidavit. Contact me for assistance. Will send both waec and scratch card for you. Will be sending someone's own on Wednesday maybe will do yours too if you want . WhatsApp or call 08065173515
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by clapper04: 3:28am On Jan 15, 2019
Gillbertoesther:

No. Just affidavit. Contact me for assistance. Will send both waec and scratch card for you. Will be sending someone's own on Wednesday maybe will do yours too if you want . WhatsApp or call 08065173515

can one send the scratch card together with WAEC certificate?
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Plutonic07(m): 2:38pm On Jan 15, 2019
Amoto333:

Documents required for the confirmation of WAEC result.
1. Two plain foolscap envelopes, one to be address with WES address, including your WES reference number
2.An affidavit sown in a court of law which should contain the following details
a. Candidate's name in full
b. Name of examination
c. Year of examination
3. Two passport photograph, with your name written at the back
4. 10000naira processing fees per result for oversee institution
5. 10000naira courier fees (FEDEX), 9000naira(UPS) and 8500naira (CHASE)
6. Attestation letter to be written on a letter headed paper by clergyman or lawyer, for people using Nov./Dec. result
7. Photocopy of the result
NOTE: Step 2 and 6 can be done very close to Yaba WAEC office for 3k each

What about the "WES Academic Records Request Form," are we to submit that too?
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by clapper04: 5:50pm On Jan 15, 2019
Plutonic07:

What about the "WES Academic Records Request Form," are we to submit that too?

i think only applicants from university of ibadan are required to make use of it.
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Gillbertoesther: 10:11pm On Jan 15, 2019
clapper04:

You can contact me @ 08065173515
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Amoto333: 12:05am On Jan 16, 2019
Yes you can, when I applied for my own that is what I did
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by dexteer555(m): 5:08pm On Jan 16, 2019
Wanted to share my experience at WAEC, yaba office in Lagos today.
I went there with my passport photographs, original and photocopies of my may/june SSCE.
Luckily I had check some info on this thread, the lady right across the WAEC office in front of a gate will do the court attestation and sell the scratch card to you (cost is NGN4,000 for court attestation and NGN1500-2000 for the scratch card). You should get both under 10 mins.
Make sure you go early, WAEC stops processing at 1PM everyday.

WAEC will also charge you NGN10,000 and also you will pay for Courier, that is up to NGN9000 depending on the one you should.

Best of Luck
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by prettyamebo: 6:32pm On Jan 16, 2019
I had my HND and ND evaluated with WES in 2016 but I deleted the mail mistakenly. Is there any way I can get the it back? Probably contacting them or do I have to get evaluated again
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Obyknow(m): 6:51pm On Jan 16, 2019
prettyamebo:
I had my HND and ND evaluated with WES in 2016 but I deleted the mail mistakenly. Is there any way I can get the it back? Probably contacting them or do I have to get evaluated again
Login to your WES account,your unofficial report should be there

1 Like

Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by kach17(m): 7:08pm On Jan 16, 2019
ioJoe:
I have just received the same upon requesting an evaluation from WES. Kindly anyone with experience explain to me how to go about me. For example, are the documents sent to school via e-mail, courier, or Postal address?
good day ,i dont know if my reply is late bue i have done wes evaluation, and i have my copy sent to me here in nigeria, first of all, i must say ur school is wrong by saying wes should pay them for verification, verification simply means ur school should knowledge they sent ur transcript to them (wes) in the first instance. the only time you pay ur school which i want to believe you did is when they aresent ur transcript to wes US or canada. they should just write verified and sent to wes thats all and should stop wasting ur time. they gave you the cert,therefore should be the one to verify it,wes dont pay school for verification at all. you can ring me for more chat. 08068833933
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Gillbertoesther: 11:33pm On Jan 16, 2019
clapper04:

Yes
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by dubajek: 8:13am On Jan 17, 2019
Good

dexteer555:
Wanted to share my experience at WAEC, yaba office in Lagos today.
I went there with my passport photographs, original and photocopies of my may/june SSCE.
Luckily I had check some info on this thread, the lady right across the WAEC office in front of a gate will do the court attestation and sell the scratch card to you (cost is NGN4,000 for court attestation and NGN1500-2000 for the scratch card). You should get both under 10 mins.
Make sure you go early, WAEC stops processing at 1PM everyday.

WAEC will also charge you NGN10,000 and also you will pay for Courier, that is up to NGN9000 depending on the one you should.

Best of Luck
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Gillbertoesther: 12:25pm On Jan 17, 2019
Call or Whatsapp for assistance in sending your Waec and scratch card to WES.

Will be sending some tomorrow for some people, contact me if you're interested 08065173515
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by tall4real(m): 3:01pm On Jan 19, 2019
I'm wondering they did not accept mine as I got the idea to send via fax from Nairaland. Hmmmm... Another courier money. Dariz God

dubajek:

I sent my statement of result thru Fax last dec

Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by OnyxOnyx: 6:30pm On Jan 19, 2019
Please has anyone had their scratch card accepted by WES. I sent them an email and they replied me saying that the scratch card they received from me was already scratched and so was not accepted. I’m wondering if it was scratched by customs or another authority. Anyone with similar experience?
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by geemailer2019: 7:22pm On Jan 19, 2019
Thank you all for all the information you have provided so far. I am also in the same situation as some people and i'll use this thread to update my experience so far as it progresses. This thread has helped me with more information to further pursue my case.

I started my own transcript processing in July 2018, I was processing my transcripts from 2 institutions for US Degree equivalence. For the first institution, my friend helped me pay the processing fees and get it processed and sent to WES in August 2018. For the second transcript, i used etx-ng.com to process it which which was also sent by courier in Sept 2018 (ETX-ng may ask for your project topic, and letter from WES which you can easily download and email to them, if your school requires these for transcript processing). The VDR notification from WES for the second institution came on Oct 3, 2018.

Since then i have been waiting, i already missed the fall/winter enrollment. I didnt realize the delay could be from verification fees to be paid, its difficult to deal with issues like this when you're on a tight work schedule and thousands of miles away and no way to contact your school by phone or email.

After reading through this thread, i have been gingered again and i've now contacted some people to help me go find out directly from the offices in charge. I will post updates here.

UPDATES:

https://www.nairaland.com/3033375/having-issues-wes/18#75357057

https://www.nairaland.com/3033375/having-issues-wes/18#75384034

https://www.nairaland.com/3033375/having-issues-wes/19#75734805

https://www.nairaland.com/3033375/having-issues-wes/19#75943804
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Gillbertoesther: 7:52pm On Jan 19, 2019
OnyxOnyx:
Please has anyone had their scratch card accepted by WES. I sent them an email and they replied me saying that the scratch card they received from me was already scratched and so was not accepted. I’m wondering if it was scratched by customs or another authority. Anyone with similar experience?

Instead of wasting time, why not contact me to assist in sending the main card to you. You were unfortunate and maybe you used wrong courier. Just call me for a new card and to assist send it to you. At least by next week it will reach WES and you wouldn't hear stories that touches the heart. Call or Whatsapp 08065173515
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Kentz3: 8:23pm On Jan 21, 2019
….
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by sambasten: 1:45pm On Jan 22, 2019
Please anybody that can help with contacts to call at OAU exams and records will be appreciated. I'm at the verification stage too. I went through ETX for transcript application and I got a mail from them that my school hasn't received any mail from WES.
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Kentz3: 2:27pm On Jan 22, 2019
sambasten:
Please anybody that can help with contacts to call at OAU exams and records will be appreciated. I'm at the verification stage too. I went through ETX for transcript application and I got a mail from them that my school hasn't received any mail from WES.
I tink u av to pay ETX 3k for the verification I av a friend who used ETX for Wes and also graduated from OAU
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by sambasten: 2:33pm On Jan 22, 2019
Thanks Chief. Do you know how I can go about that, ETX hasn't mentioned anything about payment though in all my correspondence with them.
Kentz3:
I tink u av to pay ETX 3k for the verification I av a friend who used ETX for Wes and also graduated from OAU
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by UzzyBreeze: 1:21pm On Jan 23, 2019
Greetings everyone.

Please I just wanna do my wes evaluation. I used both waec and neco results for my undergraduate. Am I to send each separately with different scratch cards?

Please any information regarding this will be appreciated. Thank you
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Sheq: 2:22pm On Jan 23, 2019
yes ..you have to....please lets courier documents to wes togehter...scratch card and
certificate... it will be cheaper.... thank you
UzzyBreeze:
Greetings everyone.

Please I just wanna do my wes evaluation. I used both waec and neco results for my undergraduate. Am I to send each separately with different scratch cards?

Please any information regarding this will be appreciated. Thank you
please lets courier documents to wes togehter...scratch card and
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by dipomania070: 5:00pm On Jan 23, 2019
Sheq:
yes ..you have to....please lets courier documents to wes togehter...scratch card and
certificate... it will be cheaper.... thank youplease lets courier documents to wes togehter...scratch card and

Hi please, are you in lagos? I want to send my certificate too i dont know if we can link up and send together.

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (60) (Reply)

Unilag 2016 thread / Unilag 2017 Thread / Osun State University (uniosun) 2014/2015 Post Utme/admission Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.