Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,473 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:29 PM

Am Having Issues With Wes - Education (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Am Having Issues With Wes (234114 Views)

Having Verification Issues with WES / WAEC Verification By WES / Am Having An Extra Year In School I Feel Like A Failure Now. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (61) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Matma: 4:26am On Jan 24, 2019
Please what actually is WES checking in the WAEC result cos I have DOB error on certificate so I'm thinking of using another one but the result is not fair at all. Any clue in my question I will appreciate. Thanks
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by dipomania070: 10:25am On Jan 24, 2019
Matma:
Please what actually is WES checking in the WAEC result cos I have DOB error on certificate so I'm thinking of using another one but the result is not fair at all. Any clue in my question I will appreciate. Thanks

Just send the WAEC. I had DOB error too on my certificate but i sent it like that and it was accepted. But you can make enquiry again at WAEC to confirm.

To correct DOB it will take about 6 to 12 months and i dont think you can wait up to that.
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Matma: 1:31pm On Jan 24, 2019
dipomania070:

Just send the WAEC. I had DOB error too on my certificate but i sent it like that and it was accepted. But you can make enquiry again at WAEC to confirm.

To correct DOB it will take about 6 to 12 months and i dont think you can wait up to that.

Thanks, I'm even concluding on using IQAS instead, since it requires no SSCE
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Sheq: 12:16am On Jan 25, 2019
dipomania070:

Hi please, are you in lagos? I want to send my certificate too i dont know if we can link up and send together.

Thanks
yes i am in Lagos... o will send you a pm...so we can discuss how to send it openly
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Gillbertoesther: 5:12am On Jan 26, 2019
Sheq:
yes i am in Lagos... o will send you a pm...so we can discuss how to send it openly

You guys can contact me for stress free sending. I'm at your perfect and smooth services without extra charges.

Meanwhile, I'm going on Monday to submit some Scratch cards, certificates and documents for some people Call or Whatsapp 08065173515
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Gillbertoesther: 5:58am On Jan 26, 2019
dipomania070:

Hi please, are you in lagos? I want to send my certificate too i dont know if we can link up and send together.

Thanks

Call or Whatsapp me 08065174515. I'm going there on Monday
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by dubajek: 1:05pm On Feb 01, 2019
Good afternoon Hs, My school just informed me that they have forwarded my transcript to WES. pls do I need to get the tracking number and how many weeks will it take for my profile to be updated. Thanks
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by geemailer2019: 5:52pm On Feb 02, 2019
geemailer2019:
Thank you all for all the information you have provided so far. I am also in the same situation as some people and i'll use this thread to update my experience so far as it progresses. This thread has helped me with more information to further pursue my case.

I started my own transcript processing in July 2018, I was processing my transcripts from 2 institutions for US Degree equivalence. For the first institution, my friend helped me pay the processing fees and get it processed and sent to WES in August 2018. For the second transcript, i used etx-ng.com to process it which which was also sent by courier in Sept 2018 (ETX-ng may ask for your project topic, and letter from WES which you can easily download and email to them, if your school requires these for transcript processing). The VDR notification from WES for the second institution came on Oct 3, 2018.

Since then i have been waiting, i already missed the fall/winter enrollment. I didnt realize the delay could be from verification fees to be paid, its difficult to deal with issues like this when you're on a tight work schedule and thousands of miles away and no way to contact your school by phone or email.

After reading through this thread, i have been gingered again and i've now contacted some people to help me go find out directly from the offices in charge. I will post updates here.

It turned out that the schools received my request for transcript verification but they kept it aside waiting for me to pay N10,000 each for transcript verification. The second school had the transcript verification in their file for Nov 2 (the VDR email was sent to me on Oct 3 so i would advise to give your school up to 4 weeks to receive and document it). I have paid the money and waiting to get confirmation from WES that my transcripts and documents have been verified.

One problem i see here is that the schools did not reply WES to inform them that some fee needed to be paid, so that WES could inform me, they did not have any contact phone number either on their website, they also did not put any information on the website informing people about transcript verification fees, so that someone could be aware of what is going on. The system is simply designed in such a way that you physically have to go to the school and process your transcripts, and also anticipate that the delay was due to some fee to be paid.
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by kaffy9017: 10:09am On Feb 03, 2019
Please, does anyone know where I can get the WAEC scratch card for WES evaluation?
Is anyone planning to submit this month so we can do bulk sending via courier? Thanks.
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by kaffy9017: 10:18am On Feb 03, 2019
Please how do I get the WAEC scratch card?

Gillbertoesther:

You guys can contact me for stress free sending. I'm at your perfect and smooth services without extra charges.

Meanwhile, I'm going on Monday to submit some Scratch cards, certificates and documents for some people Call or Whatsapp 08065173515
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by kaffy9017: 10:20am On Feb 03, 2019
Please am interested

Gillbertoesther:

Call or chat me up. It normal price. WAEC fee N10K. Affidavit N2K courier N10k and your passport N500. You will send a passport like photo to my WhatsApp to print and use for affidavit and waec.for waec cert N22,500k

If you want to do only scratch card number. Scratchcard N2K courier N10k group courier N14,750. You can also send your University school certificate. Along. All you need is just to send me your Wes Ref. No. Will forward tracking number to track your document the next day and it will take 3days to be delivered to WES.

WAEC takes within 2weeks. Just call or Whatsapp.
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by clapper04: 2:57pm On Feb 03, 2019
dubajek:
Good afternoon Hs, My school just informed me that they have forwarded my transcript to WES. pls do I need to get the tracking number and how many weeks will it take for my profile to be updated. Thanks

You might not need a tracking number if it's a reliable courier service.

Seven days counting from the day WES sends an email to you that they have received your transcript.
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by clapper04: 2:58pm On Feb 03, 2019
kaffy9017:
Please am interested
Send her a message on whatsapp. she helped process mine too.
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by clapper04: 3:13pm On Feb 03, 2019
geemailer2019:

It turned out that the schools received my request for transcript verification but they kept it aside waiting for me to pay N10,000 each for transcript verification. The second school had the transcript verification in their file for Nov 2 (the VDR email was sent to me on Oct 3 so i would advise to give your school up to 4 weeks to receive and document it). I have paid the money and waiting to get confirmation from WES that my transcripts and documents have been verified.

One problem i see here is that the schools did not reply WES to inform them that some fee needed to be paid, so that WES could inform me, they did not have any contact phone number either on their website, they also did not put any information on the website informing people about transcript verification fees, so that someone could be aware of what is going on. The system is simply designed in such a way that you physically have to go to the school and process your transcripts, and also anticipate that the delay was due to some fee to be paid.

Which school is this please?
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by socialmediaman: 4:48pm On Feb 03, 2019
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by geemailer2019: 6:25pm On Feb 03, 2019
geemailer2019:

I just noticed that WES updated my status on January 31, 2019 to "We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s)." Evaluation in progress.
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Sosao(f): 9:58pm On Feb 04, 2019
Up till now there is no link for the pdf report ..and about 2months now I haven’t gotten my copy from Wes ..has anyone faced this before?
opella:

The pdf copy is supposed to show the same day your evaluation was completed . Can't you see download PDF report anywhere on your profile? If you can't, then send them a dm on Twitter or call them.
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Nobody: 8:54am On Feb 05, 2019
Sosao:
Up till now there is no link for the pdf report ..and about 2months now I haven’t gotten my copy from Wes ..has anyone faced this before?

hi,
if possible take a stroll to the nearest nipost office to you (from the mailing address you indicated in your profile) say e.g if your mailing address is ilupeju,mushin you go to the nipost office @ mushin and ask if it's there. most times when some mails are unclaimed after certain period, nipost sends it back the original sender (in this case WES).

i am also surprised why your pdf report isnt showing on your dashboard. just check well.

cheers
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Gillbertoesther: 8:55am On Feb 05, 2019
kaffy9017:
Please am interested

Call or Whatsapp me 08065173515
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Enasdan(m): 6:59am On Feb 06, 2019
good morning, is it possible to use a MasterCard from a Nigerian bank to make WES payment online for evaluation?Thanks.
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by sunkanmi562(m): 8:56am On Feb 06, 2019
Bro pls can i get your contact on the issue of wes usa
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by sunkanmi562(m): 9:42am On Feb 06, 2019
dexteer555:
Wanted to share my experience at WAEC, yaba office in Lagos today.
I went there with my passport photographs, original and photocopies of my may/june SSCE.
Luckily I had check some info on this thread, the lady right across the WAEC office in front of a gate will do the court attestation and sell the scratch card to you (cost is NGN4,000 for court attestation and NGN1500-2000 for the scratch card). You should get both under 10 mins.
Make sure you go early, WAEC stops processing at 1PM everyday.

WAEC will also charge you NGN10,000 and also you will pay for Courier, that is up to NGN9000 depending on the one you should.

Best of Luck

Pls do can u send tge scratch card with the result
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by dubajek: 9:49am On Feb 06, 2019
yes. I used my gtb card

Enasdan:
good morning, is it possible to use a MasterCard from a Nigerian bank to make WES payment online for evaluation?Thanks.
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Enasdan(m): 11:49am On Feb 06, 2019
dubajek:
yes. I used my gtb card

thanks so much for responding
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Sosao(f): 6:10pm On Feb 06, 2019
Thanks
I have gone to post office several times I fact I even have the person in charges contact but up till now nothing .. for the pdf have emailed them again ...
nelem:

hi,
if possible take a stroll to the nearest nipost office to you (from the mailing address you indicated in your profile) say e.g if your mailing address is ilupeju,mushin you go to the nipost office @ mushin and ask if it's there. most times when some mails are unclaimed after certain period, nipost sends it back the original sender (in this case WES).

i am also surprised why your pdf report isnt showing on your dashboard. just check well.

cheers
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Gillbertoesther: 5:06am On Feb 07, 2019
Sosao:
Thanks
I have gone to post office several times I fact I even have the person in charges contact but up till now nothing .. for the pdf have emailed them again ...

Why do some people play with their destinies. Me and you know Nigeria very well so I don't know the reason why someone in his or her right sense will choose normal postal for his sent to be send through just because of difference of $85 dollars. Now look at the stress you're putting yourself into. WES made it clear that you can't track your documents if sent through normal postal and you have the mind to still go ahead with it.

This should teach others lesson. Pls use private courier, your tracking number will be sent to you and within 3 days, your ECA will be on your door step.

After all the whole stress of WES, one will want to toil with it because of Nigeria postal system. Pls just put your mind on the PDF own. You can call them instead of mailing them.
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Wizzoe360: 12:38pm On Feb 07, 2019
Please where can I get an affidavit done.
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Wizzoe360: 6:34pm On Feb 07, 2019
Hi guys , please am going to submit my documents at waec tomorrow but was told to get affidavit from a court with receipt. Someone told to go to a court in sabo. I was to confirm if anyone has done this before
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Disismeisdatu: 8:25pm On Feb 07, 2019
Hi guys,
Has anyone had to send their Secondary School final examination results to WES? What form did it take? Was it from WAEC/ NECO or from the Secondary School themselves?

Please help!!!!
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Thaiy(m): 9:03pm On Feb 07, 2019
Disismeisdatu:
Hi guys,
Has anyone had to send their Secondary School final examination results to WES? What form did it take? Was it from WAEC/ NECO or from the Secondary School themselves?

Please help!!!!

For NECO, go to your state zonal office, with 3 copies of you results.

You will be asked to go to www.remita.net where you will choose the generate a RRR-remita retrieval reference by paying 1000 Naira with you name as it appears on your result to TSA/FGN account.
For MDA, you write National Examinations Council, and NECO will prop up.

For the reason for payment you choose REFUND.

You feel you details in the column below writing your name, email and phone number.

Ensure your email is correct, as the RRR receipt will be sent to you email, from where you either make payment using your card, internet banking by proceeding to payment or go to bank for the deposit of 1000. You will again receive receipt for payment confirmation from Remita to NECO TSA account.

You will then have to fill a form for where you want result sent with the necessary examination details; i.e year, month, school Name, locality and state.

A copy each of your result, filled request form and receipt are stapled together, alongside with an unscratched card you provide.

They get to keep 2 copies, while you’re given one copy of this documents.

You then have to pay 20,500 naira for couriers to NECO office at Minna, Niger State, then to your destination say Wes.

You did get a number which you’re expected to call in 3 weeks time for your track number.

There and there you have it.

1 Like

Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Bond4141(m): 10:12am On Feb 08, 2019
pls help a brother. i'm a graduate of OAU. I applied 4 my transcript to b send 2 Wes tru etx-ng for weeks now, amd still not getting any response.
It's taking forever already, wat should i do?
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Bond4141(m): 7:15am On Feb 09, 2019
pls , u people should reply now

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (61) (Reply)

Nigerian Defence Academy : Apply For Addmission Now / FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 / The Disadvantages Of The National Open University Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.