Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,880 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:31 AM

Am Having Issues With Wes - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Am Having Issues With Wes (233420 Views)

Having Verification Issues with WES / WAEC Verification By WES / Am Having An Extra Year In School I Feel Like A Failure Now. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (60) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by ekweozorprepre(m): 4:23pm On Mar 06, 2018
I have a similar issue, WES sent my document to Esut since November 2017 and till now nothing, i sent a friend to confirm and they provided me with a tracking number but the number hasn't worked on any of courier sites they asked me to check on, i have written wes countles times and they replying i have nothing to worry about except waiting for my to confirm..

clintz:

Dear Ruky8 and Everyone experiencing the same problem, so sorry to know you are having this issue with WES Canada. I was in this same condition too but, I just got mine resolved. Here is the path to follow;
first, when you see awaiting verification from institution, it means WES have sent a request to your School and you will also see the VDR request mail in your inbox. Please note that WES mostly sends the VDR to your School my email. if you require hard copy to be sent to your school, WES will charge you for Courier service.
Confirm from your school academic office if there is any fees to send the verification document. if no fees then you are lucky, the officer in charge will send the document by email or fax without you even asking. If there is a fee to be paid, they will let you know. Just follow the school's procedure to pay such fees after which the officer in charge will send the request by email or fax.
If you want WES to receive the verification document from your school in a week time, then request from your school that they send through Courier service and you pay the money for the courier service and viola.
I wish this little information will be of help to everyone.
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Enasdan(m): 6:06am On Mar 20, 2018
good morning everyone, l have a challenge is six (6) weeks now WES notified me via e-mail that VDR, photocopies of my transcript had been sent to my issuing institution for verification, l have been contacting my school every week for five weeks now, they have not received any document from WES, please for those of us who had similar situation and experience, how can l resolve this,my verification report is urgently needed, is really frustrating, thanks for your swift responses in advance.
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by funkystanl(m): 6:43am On Mar 20, 2018
Enasdan:
good morning everyone, l have a challenge is six (6) weeks now WES notified me via e-mail that VDR, photocopies of my transcript had been sent to my issuing institution for verification, l have been contacting my school every week for five weeks now, they have not received any document from WES, please for those of us who had similar situation and experience, how can l resolve this,my verification report is urgently needed, is really frustrating, thanks for your swift responses in advance.

You can ask the school to check its email. Also if the person in charge is using your WES reference number to search the mails let him/her use your surname instead. The reference number on the vdr notification mail is slightly different. Generally, WES evaluation is a long process for Nigerians especially if it's a course by course evaluation.

1 Like

Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Enasdan(m): 7:34am On Mar 20, 2018
funkystanl:

You can ask the school to check its email. Also if the person in charge is using your WES reference number to search the mails let him/her use your surname instead. The reference number on the vdr notification mail is slightly different. Generally, WES evaluation is a long process for Nigerians especially if it's a course by course evaluation.
thanks so much for your response,in the notification, e-mail WES sent me, the VDR was sent to my issuing institution for verification via standard mail, for six weeks now my school hasn't received the document for verification.
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by battoyyeb(m): 9:44am On Mar 20, 2018
Enasdan:
thanks so much for your response,in the notification, e-mail WES sent me, the VDR was sent to my issuing institution for verification via standard mail, for six weeks now my school hasn't received the document for verification.

If it is standard mail, it usually takes 6 to 8 weeks
But your school can check their email (the email on your certificate or transcript) the usually send email to school to verify and reply via email
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by ceyrahtlk(f): 10:55am On Mar 20, 2018
NeeYoh:
FYI: You can send your Degree certificate photocopy via fax to WES (No need for courier or Postal service). It's easier and economical also. Just download a fax app from Google playstore or Apple app store, buy credit units for sending fax document, get WES fax no from wes.org, include your WES Ref no in the cover note and document. Make sure the document is in black and white NOT coloured and less than 20mb. After sending the document, your document should be received and accepted by WES latest the following day.

1 Like

Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by funkystanl(m): 4:21pm On Mar 20, 2018
Enasdan:

Is this US or Canada WES? If it is US, you may want to follow up with the email option (usually US WES uses both email and post). For Canada, I am not too certain. I want to believe they use the same approach. If strictly postal mail then you just have to be patient or request for WES to resend (probably lost in transit...naija things)
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by buddie(m): 8:01pm On Mar 22, 2018
Hello All,
In the absence of institution yet to issue certificate due to delayed graduation and strikes.

Can one still go ahead with WES evaluation using the TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN letter issued from the school please?

Would the transcript still be verified?

I am referring to Unilag here.
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by battoyyeb(m): 9:37pm On Mar 22, 2018
buddie:
Hello All,
In the absence of institution yet to issue certificate due to delayed graduation and strikes.

Can one still go ahead with WES evaluation using the TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN letter issued from the school please?

Would the transcript still be verified?

I am referring to Unilag here.

No
They accept only certificate or statement of result

1 Like

Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by arTiculaTe01: 11:57pm On Apr 03, 2018
Enasdan:

send an email to WES, stating clearly the urgency of your situation. They are quite responsive
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Enasdan(m): 7:10pm On Apr 06, 2018
hello everyone, my school had received my verification document from WES, l made the necessary payment for the verification, l contacted my school again, l was told they have already replied WES and they emailed my verification to WES about a week ago, but WES has not updated my status in my account timeline, still showing "received document awaiting verification from institution" it was ressend again but the same issus persistent not respond from WES, please who has experienced this challenge it is really frustrating, what can l do now?
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by hadinma: 7:52am On Apr 14, 2018
I’m having the same issues with WES claiming not to have received verification mail from my institution after it’s been sent. How did you resolve this issue cos I see your post was in April?
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Enasdan(m): 1:50pm On Apr 14, 2018
hadinma:
I’m having the same issues with WES claiming not to have received verification mail from my institution after it’s been sent. How did you resolve this issue cos I see your post was in April?
my own issue hasn't be resolved, l'm still contacting my issuing institution to contact WES, but WES is not responding
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by hadinma: 9:51pm On Apr 18, 2018
I resolved the verification issue by faxing a copy of the email to WES. It was acknowledged in less than 24 hours.

4 Likes

Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by RichLizzy: 5:11pm On Apr 19, 2018
Please does any one here know the exact duration it will take mail to get to WES, they send my certificate to my school and it took two weeks for school to get it. But school have replied since 5th of this month and Weeks yet to receive it, does the school usually respond via EMS? Please someone should help.
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Enasdan(m): 8:55pm On Apr 25, 2018
RichLizzy:
Please does any one here know the exact duration it will take mail to get to WES, they send my certificate to my school and it took two weeks for school to get it. But school have replied since 5th of this month and Weeks yet to receive it, does the school usually respond via EMS? Please someone should help.
it depends on the institution, some schools do reply WES via e-mail, contact your school to ascertain which courier or medium they use, you can track it from there.
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by bularuz(m): 5:27pm On May 07, 2018
Hello guys, please how do I possibly send my full transcript to WES? I did my ND and HND in two different institutions.

Suggestions please!
Please did you register both your ND and HND or just HND. Thanks
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by femotechno(m): 8:45am On May 09, 2018
Please, what are the step to get ones credentials evaluated by Wes.
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by bibisandra(f): 3:20pm On Jun 03, 2018
Please guys what I have is my statement of result. ..can I send it to wes for verification ? Or is it original bsc certificate that is required....
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by arTiculaTe01: 12:58pm On Jun 04, 2018
bibisandra:
Please guys what I have is my statement of result. ..can I send it to wes for verification ? Or is it original bsc certificate that is required....

Yes you can send your statement of result to WES, in lieu of your original certificate.
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Fiona007: 1:07pm On Jun 09, 2018
I sent my statement of result to WES but it wasnt accepted. I do not know why.
Please how long does it take for verification to be sent after all documents have been submitted?
Thank you
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by TheEminentLaity: 6:31am On Jul 15, 2018
Has it been resolved now? How long did it take for WES to acknowledge the verification email from your institution?
Enasdan:
my own issue hasn't be resolved, l'm still contacting my issuing institution to contact WES, but WES is not responding
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by TheEminentLaity: 6:34am On Jul 15, 2018
How did you fax it or did your institution cc you on the verification email?
hadinma:
I resolved the verification issue by faxing a copy of the email to WES. It was acknowledged in less than 24 hours.
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by arTiculaTe01: 3:19pm On Jul 21, 2018
TheEminentLaity:
How did you fax it or did your institution cc you on the verification email?
You can do it yourself, using any of the free fax services provided online
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Enasdan(m): 3:38pm On Jul 25, 2018
arTiculaTe01:

You can do it yourself, using any of the free fax services provided online
try use hellofax

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Enasdan(m): 3:40pm On Jul 25, 2018
Fiona007:
I sent my statement of result to WES but it wasnt accepted. I do not know why.
Please how long does it take for verification to be sent after all documents have been submitted?
Thank you
WES contact your institution for verification via e-mail 42hrs after your credentials has been accepted
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by OnyxOnyx: 9:48am On Aug 14, 2018
Hello, even though your post is quite old, I hope you were able to resolve the problem.

Could you please put me through the process of verifying WAEC result to be sent to WES?

stripes16:
Guy please I need your advise. I helped a friend verify his WAEC result and paid for posting to WES through UPS. 3weeks later, I visited ups website to check the status with the tracking number I was given by the agent but it was still saying last activity was in Ontario Canada pending. I contacted the agent and she told me to contact WES if the package was delivered to them. I sent a mail to WES with the tracking number I was given, still not gotten a response for over a week now. I don't have a number I can contact WES with. All other documents sent after then through another courier service has been verified except the WAEC result. Please what do I do
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Enasdan(m): 6:58am On Aug 15, 2018
https://app.hellofax.com?ref=05c36476&s=F this is the best website to send your scanned certificate to WES via Fax,
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Enasdan(m): 11:08am On Aug 15, 2018
Tdadz:
Guys please does WES accept faxed certificates? and for those that have tried it how soon did u receive a e-mai for confirmation? is it the black and white thing compulsory for sending the fax?
yes they do, scanned certificate, register on https://app.hellofax.com?ref=05c36476&s=F with your e-mail to send your scanned certificate to WES
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by smoothblaise(m): 9:19pm On Aug 15, 2018
Hi good people in this forum. Pls this new introduction from wes requiring waec for university transcript evaluation is getting me worried, because the year in my DOB is different from my university transcripts and waec says they don't change anything concerning DOB anymore when I went to their office. Please I want to know if I can still go ahead with my evaluation and if it will or would not affect my evaluation process from wes, or can I opt for neco instead? Pls I need help on how to go about the process.
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Enasdan(m): 6:21am On Aug 16, 2018
smoothblaise:
Hi good people in this forum. Pls this new introduction from wes requiring waec for university transcript evaluation is getting me worried, because the year in my DOB is different from my university transcripts and waec says they don't change anything concerning DOB anymore when I went to their office. Please I want to know if I can still go ahead with my evaluation and if it will or would not affect my evaluation process from wes, or can I opt for neco instead? Pls I need help on how to go about the process.
my suggestion go ahead with waec, if WES notice any error or have issues on your age they will notify you sent them an e-mail that is is an error, back it up with a supporting documents like age declaration affidavit, secondly you can liaison with waec to put it in writing to WES that the age is an error, along with your waec result, waec should put the real age you have in your university transcript.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (60) (Reply)

Osun State University (uniosun) 2014/2015 Post Utme/admission Thread / Nigerian Defence Academy : Apply For Addmission Now / FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.