Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,255 members, 7,780,546 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:16 PM

Am Having Issues With Wes - Education (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Am Having Issues With Wes (231653 Views)

Having Verification Issues with WES / WAEC Verification By WES / Am Having An Extra Year In School I Feel Like A Failure Now. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (60) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Kaylash: 8:54am On Jun 05, 2019
Hello everyone,

Please does anyone know the reason why waec is so slow with sending documents to wes? I did the whole waec application for them to send my documents to wes since the beginning of May and up till now, they are yet to send them.

I'm so anxious and time is going. If you know anyone i can follow up with at waec office, i'll be grateful. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by ambo1: 12:51pm On Jun 05, 2019
I applied since the 16 of May.... Wat can we do?

Kaylash:
Hello everyone,

Please does anyone know the reason why waec is so slow with sending documents to wes? I did the whole waec application for them to send my documents to wes since the beginning of May and up till now, they are yet to send them.

I'm so anxious and time is going. If you know anyone i can follow up with at waec office, i'll be grateful. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by ambo1: 12:59pm On Jun 05, 2019
Please was it Bsc or Msc Wes sent verification for?

[qquote author=Amoto333 post=78689971]

Those ETX-NG are thief, verification from Uniben is free it doesn't involve any payment. I applied my transcript through them, after disturbing them that I've received email from WES that my verification request has been sent to Uniben, they kept telling me that they have not received it. So I decided to enter school and went to registrar office and when they search their system they couldn't find it I had to send WES an email which they resend another one and they replied WES from registrar office without me paying one naira. My candid advice to you is that if you are close to Benin enter registrar office to do the follow up. [/quote]
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Amoto333: 10:31pm On Jun 05, 2019
ambo1:
Please was it Bsc or Msc Wes sent verification for?

[qquote author=Amoto333 post=78689971]

Those ETX-NG are thief, verification from Uniben is free it doesn't involve any payment. I applied my transcript through them, after disturbing them that I've received email from WES that my verification request has been sent to Uniben, they kept telling me that they have not received it. So I decided to enter school and went to registrar office and when they search their system they couldn't find it I had to send WES an email which they resend another one and they replied WES from registrar office without me paying one naira. My candid advice to you is that if you are close to Benin enter registrar office to do the follow up.

M.Eng
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by ambo1: 9:23am On Jun 06, 2019
Amoto333:

M.Eng

Boss, I applied for evaluation for bsc and msc from Wes. Wes has only sent verification for bsc. I went to the registrars office but they couldn't find the verification for Msc. What do I do?
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Olayinkaji(m): 3:23pm On Jun 06, 2019
Hello, please I want to start my WES verification. WHo here has done it from OAU before. PLease Can someone also ut m through?
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Amoto333: 4:35pm On Jun 06, 2019
ambo1:

Boss, I applied for evaluation for bsc and msc from Wes. Wes has only sent verification for bsc. I went to the registrars office but they couldn't find the verification for Msc. What do I do?

That means WES has not send your verification for the MSc. So, revert to WES to send another verification for your MSc.
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by oluwabobbie(m): 6:25pm On Jun 06, 2019
Please i am new on the forum, and i want to ask how i can reach WAEC to send my result to WES and how long do you think it will take to reach them?
Amoto333:

That means WES has not send your verification for the MSc. So, revert to WES to send another verification for your MSc.
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by oluwabobbie(m): 6:46pm On Jun 06, 2019
please, i just started the application process, that is, to get my reference number. i was going through the required documents and first on the list is final secondary examination result which i presume is WAEC. Now i want to know the process of requesting the result to be sent to WES and how long it will take for WES to receive it. has anyone gone through this process recently?
oluwabobbie:
Please i am new on the forum, and i want to ask how i can reach WAEC to send my result to WES and how long do you think it will take to reach them?
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by ambo1: 7:12pm On Jun 06, 2019
Amoto333:

Baba i Don send email and call tire, but to no avail. I don't know Wat to do.
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Kaylash: 12:52pm On Jun 07, 2019
[quote author=ambo1 post=79041709]I applied since the 16 of May.... Wat can we do?

Do you by chance have anyone's number at waec office i can follow up with?
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by ambo1: 3:34pm On Jun 07, 2019
[quote author=Kaylash post=79102174][/quote]

None for now...
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Gillbertoesther: 10:51pm On Jun 07, 2019
For assistance for your Waec to WES processing and NECO processing call kr whatsapp me @08065173515

For your waec fast tracking also call and whatsapp me @ 08065173515. Have process for lots of people. No need to be afriad. Thats 100% genuine source.
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Amoto333: 11:22pm On Jun 07, 2019
ambo1:

Baba i Don send email and call tire, but to no avail. I don't know Wat to do.

You may have to exercise patient till when they will resend another verification documents at the expiration of the seventh week. The same was applicable to me also, after Uniben said they didn't received the first one they sent, depiste a lot of disturbance on WES, they didn't send another one not until they send the second one which is after the seventh week that they sent the first one
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by ambo1: 8:15am On Jun 08, 2019
Amoto333:

You may have to exercise patient till when they will resend another verification documents at the expiration of the seventh week. The same was applicable to me also, after Uniben said they didn't received the first one they sent, depiste a lot of disturbance on WES, they didn't send another one not until they send the second one which is after the seventh week that they sent the first one

Thanks, let me be patient....
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Nobody: 11:14am On Jun 10, 2019
UgoBekee4:

Drop ur contact. Can direct u to someone that can assist you. He has helped us too. Dont want to mention his name here. He's a staff in statistics and records.
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by UgoBekee4: 12:04pm On Jun 10, 2019
Darocksvip:
Okay,thanks a lot...here's my no:08156443223

Try calling you but not reachable.
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Darocksvip: 6:14pm On Jun 10, 2019
UgoBekee4:

Didn't know it was so. Could you please try again? I sent you a pm... maybe you can give me your number
via mail so i call you.
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by nmicky(m): 6:13pm On Jun 12, 2019
please am having problem with my wes verification. Up till today my school have not gotten wes copy for authentication. how many days does it take for wes sent copy to reach Nigeria?
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Gillbertoesther: 11:32am On Jun 13, 2019
For Your fast Tracking:

For your Neco evaluation within 5 working days call or whatsapp @ 08065173515 direct from Minna

Waec May/June within 2 weeks

GCE within 1 week. Old result within 2 weeks Call or whatsapp me @ 08065173515
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by ambo1: 5:03pm On Jun 16, 2019
Received a text message from the ups woman with my tracking number .... Waec has started sending to Wes.
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by md17: 9:13pm On Jun 16, 2019
Drop your phone number, and I’ll contact you
Olayinkaji:
Hello, please I want to start my WES verification. WHo here has done it from OAU before. PLease Can someone also ut m through?
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Olayinkaji(m): 9:20pm On Jun 16, 2019
md17:
Drop your phone number, and I’ll contact you
Sent you a PM
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Gillbertoesther: 9:20pm On Jun 16, 2019
Kaylash:
Hello everyone,

Is it GCE or May/June? Call ot whatsapp me@ 08065173515
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by efosa(m): 9:43pm On Jun 16, 2019
ambo1:
Received a text message from the ups woman with my tracking number .... Waec has started sending to Wes.

ok Thanks, when did you apply for yours?
I applied since May 13.
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by ambo1: 10:55pm On Jun 16, 2019
efosa:

ok Thanks, when did you apply for yours?
I applied since May 13.

May 16...
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Plenum: 3:37pm On Jun 18, 2019
Hi, pls have you gotten the contact for Lasu Transcript?
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by chubylingy: 10:37pm On Jun 18, 2019
ambo1:

Please, when did you send your documents to WAEC for verification?
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by chubylingy: 10:42pm On Jun 18, 2019
ambo1:

May 16...

I submitted my document to WAEC since the 8th of May, yet I 've not heard from them.
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by efosa(m): 12:19pm On Jun 19, 2019
chubylingy:

I submitted my document to WAEC since the 8th of May, yet I 've not heard from them.

that means, i am not alone, I submitted mine on the 13 of MAY,,,, no update from WAEC, i called the FEDEX woman yesterday, she said they have not received it from WAEC...
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by coollyman01: 9:33pm On Jun 19, 2019
Please guys. I want to use my GCE result for WES evaluation. There is a part of the form where I have to fill in the years I attended the institution. What years do I fill? Keep in mind that I only wrote an exam in that school, I didn't attend the school.

The above was ask sometime ago, someone should please attend to it. as i also have same issue Thanks.
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by rafindo(m): 10:00pm On Jun 19, 2019
Hope I can be helped here.
I just started my application for a master program in Canada.
So am I expected to verify only my beng or my neco
How much will it costs me to get all or both verify.
I needed to verify my Uniben BENG.
Got into Wes site.don't know which option is better.
Need an advice asap.

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (60) (Reply)

Unilag 2016 thread / Unilag 2017 Thread / Osun State University (uniosun) 2014/2015 Post Utme/admission Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.