Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,868 members, 7,802,800 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:52 PM

Am Having Issues With Wes - Education (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Am Having Issues With Wes (233540 Views)

Having Verification Issues with WES / WAEC Verification By WES / Am Having An Extra Year In School I Feel Like A Failure Now. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (60) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Dgreatestt: 2:51pm On Nov 14, 2019
ify2016:

To the WES. Don't know what to fill jare

Hi, It seem you are trying to request for your transcript via a platform or some sort,

I really don't know much about those methods, but I will strongly advise you go to your school and make the official request yourself or find someone around there to help out. It will save you time and possible errors.

Cheers

1 Like

Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Dgreatestt: 3:12pm On Nov 14, 2019
kweenoma001:

hello fam, please i need help its very urgent.... wen i created my wes account, i couldn't pay with my master card so i transferred d money to a friend's account and told him to help me make d payment.... he has done dat since over 6 weeks and still, it has not gone through. now wes has placed my application on hold till they get my payment... i have told him to give me back d money so dat i will pay by myself and he refused saying dat he has made d payment just dat it hasnt gone through. he further said dat whta if he gives my back my money and it finally goes through, who will pay him back... am confused here fam and i need help.... what do i do next? please help me

This is a dicey situation and you are on the verge of loosing your money if not careful.

Firstly, from my experience, once you initiate the payment on Wes and input all necessary information, you will either get a successful response or otherwise, in this case, does your friend remember which response he got?
Also, has he done successfully online transactions prior?

It's possible he was debited for an unsuccessful transaction, in which case his stance on not giving you the money till it is resolved is logical, but that it will later be successful, I doubt that.

However, has he gone to the bank to complain and fill the dispute form? For an international transactions, most banks take about 40days for reversal. Since you stated it is more than 40days, what response has he gotten from the bank?

The solution lies with his bank, the money is obviously hanging somewhere, also, your friend should check his balance properly, sometimes, he might not get a mobile alert for reversals.
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by kweenoma001: 6:19pm On Nov 14, 2019
Dgreatestt:

This is a dicey situation and you are on the verge of loosing your money if not careful.

Firstly, from my experience, once you initiate the payment on Wes and input all necessary information, you will either get a successful response or otherwise, in this case, does your friend remember which response he got?
Also, has he done successfully online transactions prior?

It's possible he was debited for an unsuccessful transaction, in which case his stance on not giving you the money till it is resolved is logical, but that it will later be successful, I doubt that.

However, has he gone to the bank to complain and fill the dispute form? For an international transactions, most banks take about 40days for reversal. Since you stated it is more than 40days, what response has he gotten from the bank?

The solution lies with his bank, the money is obviously hanging somewhere, also, your friend should check his balance properly, sometimes, he might not get a mobile alert for reversals.
tnx alot.... d thing is dat d money has not even been debited from his account... it is still pending and no money has left his account. so hes now saying dat what if he gives me back my money and later d pending money becomes debited from his account, who will pay him bck if they later debit it.... plz reply me
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Dgreatestt: 9:53pm On Nov 14, 2019
kweenoma001:

tnx alot.... d thing is dat d money has not even been debited from his account... it is still pending and no money has left his account. so hes now saying dat what if he gives me back my money and later d pending money becomes debited from his account, who will pay him bck if they later debit it.... plz reply me

@the bolded, when you say 'it's not been debited' does it mean his cleared balance and ledger balance still shows same amount, if so, how do you know it is pending? Or the amount has been removed from d available balance?

Usually, when you make an international online transactions, the money is immediately removed from your available balance, although it still shows on your ledger balance, after some days before the bank fully debit you.

Also, what is the bank saying about all this? Cos ultimately, it is still the bank that will resolve this.

Remember time is of essence in this WES and admission hustle.

Cheers

1 Like

Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by kweenoma001: 10:02pm On Nov 14, 2019
Dgreatestt:

@the bolded, when you say 'it's not been debited' does it mean his cleared balance and ledger balance still shows same amount, if so, how do you know it is pending? Or the amount has been removed from d available balance?

Usually, when you make an international online transactions, the money is immediately removed from your available balance, although it still shows on your ledger balance, after some days before the bank fully debit you.

Also, what is the bank saying about all this? Cos ultimately, it is still the bank that will resolve this.

Remember time is of essence in this WES and admission hustle.

Cheers

i have even asked him to send me the evidence of payment.... and he is reluctant about it... the money has not been debited yet... he said he has made d payment but it hasnt gone through. he is now telling me to give him time dat it will go through. but i dnt have time and dats why am asking for my money back and hez telling me dat d payment must go through and dat if he gives me bck my money and after d long run d payment goes through, who will refund him his money...
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by WAJW: 7:22am On Nov 15, 2019
Beware of EXTNG. They will collect your money and not do anything.

I ordered through them in January and till now nothing. I have to go to my school myself and got it sent in 3weeks to WES.

sylvo:
Good day, Please i just paid for wes evaluation and got a mail requesting i send transcripts and certificate, I also bumped into ETX-ng.....My question is this can i order my transcripts through etx since i work and might not be permitted to go to FUTA to process the transcripts. Can i trust that after paying etx 35k+ they would successfully process transcripts and send to WES without any hiccups. Please anyone that has gone through this should kindly explain and put me through. God bless.....

Please someone should help here
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Dgreatestt: 7:47am On Nov 15, 2019
kweenoma001:

i have even asked him to send me the evidence of payment.... and he is reluctant about it... the money has not been debited yet... he said he has made d payment but it hasnt gone through. he is now telling me to give him time dat it will go through. but i dnt have time and dats why am asking for my money back and hez telling me dat d payment must go through and dat if he gives me bck my money and after d long run d payment goes through, who will refund him his money...

Hi, from your replies, it seems you are dealing with an agent or someone not very close to you. That explains why you both have not drag yourself to the bank.

Have you ever wondered if he actually made the payment? I think he did not, and just using 'pending' to keep you in check.

Btw: All WES profile that's created and filled for an evaluation will always show pending. It doesn't mean payment has been made or attempted. Your only proof that he attempted to pay is debit alert from his bank, did he show you such alert? I doubt it.

Queen, it seems you have either been scammed or he has squandered the money, thus, all the flimsy excuses.

What you do next is entirely up to you, you know your relationship with him, and how to get back your money.

About 77k no be beans in this hard Nigeria,
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by kweenoma001: 10:01pm On Nov 15, 2019
kweenoma001:
someone should talk to me please
hello fam.... please i wanna find out from those dat has already verified their documents especailly nurses, does wes send ur transcript and certificate to nursing council for verification? because they just sent me a mail dat they sent photocopies of my documents to nursing and midwifery council of nigeria.... am a bit confused here, is it possible dat they sent my school transcript to nursing council too? secondly, do u have to pay nursing council for the verification?
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Amhighlyblessed: 8:41pm On Nov 17, 2019
Please I need help. Anyone that did Lasu Wes verification recently.
Please come. I need your assistance
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by dubajek: 9:38am On Nov 18, 2019
Lasu! Lasu! Lasu! Frustrating

Amhighlyblessed:
Please I need help. Anyone that did Lasu Wes verification recently.
Please come. I need your assistance

1 Like

Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by MINTss: 8:49am On Nov 19, 2019
dubajek:
Lasu! Lasu! Lasu! Frustrating

Lasu verification is 27700.
Go to lasu.edu.ng then click on the payment link then click undergraduate or postgraduate link and proced with your payment.......after payment bring your online payment reciept ICT building to the exam and records department for processing
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by dubajek: 10:00am On Nov 20, 2019
this payment for transcript verification should stop!! It's pure extortion. you pay for transcript processing and pay for its verification. too bad, just to send an email confirming the transcript. What a country!!!

MINTss:

Lasu verification is 27700.
Go to lasu.edu.ng then click on the payment link then click undergraduate or postgraduate link and proced with your payment.......after payment bring your online payment reciept ICT building to the exam and records department for processing
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by ifyonline(f): 10:36am On Nov 20, 2019
Please who has contact for law school transcript
. Help
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by GreatManBee: 7:03pm On Nov 21, 2019
sylvo:
Good day, Please i just paid for wes evaluation and got a mail requesting i send transcripts and certificate, I also bumped into ETX-ng.....My question is this can i order my transcripts through etx since i work and might not be permitted to go to FUTA to process the transcripts. Can i trust that after paying etx 35k+ they would successfully process transcripts and send to WES without any hiccups. Please anyone that has gone through this should kindly explain and put me through. God bless.....

Please someone should help here
Please I'm begging you for your sake. Don't ever use etx.
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by WAJW: 9:33pm On Nov 21, 2019
Please who can assist with a link to verify my transcripts (Undergraduate) sent to Uniben by WES?
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by NwanyiOkpa(f): 5:21pm On Nov 22, 2019
Is institution verification a compulsory process in WES?
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Nobody: 12:32am On Nov 24, 2019
NwanyiOkpa:
Is institution verification a compulsory process in WES?

Yes
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by NwanyiOkpa(f): 7:47am On Nov 24, 2019
nelem:

Yes

I am sad now.
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 24, 2019
NwanyiOkpa:

I am sad now.

Really sorry about that but that is the sad reality. Your university must verify what they sent.
Just follow up with your school's registrar/exams & records to sort out the verification thing.

All the best

1 Like

Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by NwanyiOkpa(f): 7:45pm On Nov 24, 2019
nelem:

Really sorry about that but that is the sad reality. Your university must verify what they sent.
Just follow up with your school's registrar/exams & records to sort out the verification thing.

All the best

But the registrar sent it themselves
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Nobody: 4:26am On Nov 25, 2019
NwanyiOkpa:

But the registrar sent it themselves
True.
but WES has their mode of operation
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by NwanyiOkpa(f): 9:29am On Nov 25, 2019
nelem:

True.
but WES has their mode of operation

I should have known. I need to meet up with deadline. That's the issue.
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Ritakoch: 9:09am On Dec 01, 2019
[quote author=WAJW post=84249214]Please who can assist with a link to verify my transcripts (Undergraduate) sent to Uniben by WES? [/quotehi FAM. Please I need a link to help me with my second verification in uniben .I have been on it for the past 2 months. As uniben claims not to have seen any mail from wes.
]
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Guest2017(m): 6:32pm On Dec 01, 2019
Please does anyone have anyone's contact at unilorin. WES has sent my results to unilorin for verification since Nove 4, 2019 and I'm yet to get any response from them. Can someone help with a contact to help fastrakj this

Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by figur: 11:10am On Dec 02, 2019
Please, for those who have paid the evaluation fee, how did you go about it. I'm finding it difficult.
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Liispa(f): 12:20pm On Dec 02, 2019
figur:
Please, for those who have paid the evaluation fee, how did you go about it. I'm finding it difficult.
Use your debit card, make sure its activated for online payments

1 Like

Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Viquetohr: 2:24am On Dec 04, 2019
Hello please, what would be my recipient 1?? I don't understand.

Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Favouredhands: 9:09am On Dec 04, 2019
I think it's you yourself. They will send a copy to you

Viquetohr:
Hello please, what would be my recipient 1?? I don't understand.
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by totalxpresn: 2:52pm On Dec 04, 2019
Hello Guys,

Thanks for your responses on this thread, it has been very helpful.

I think i have a unique problem.

I did WES evaluation for Canada Express Entry purposes and it has been completed. Now i need to run another evaluation for graduate studies in the USA.

1. Do i need to create another account?
2. Do i need to resend my credentials?
3. Is WES USA different from Wes Canada?

Please help its urgent.

Thanks
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Viquetohr: 2:56pm On Dec 04, 2019
Thank you.
Favouredhands:
I think it's you yourself. They will send a copy to you

1 Like

Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 05, 2019
totalxpresn:
Hello Guys,

Thanks for your responses on this thread, it has been very helpful.

I think i have a unique problem.

I did WES evaluation for Canada Express Entry purposes and it has been completed. Now i need to run another evaluation for graduate studies in the USA.

1. Do i need to create another account?
2. Do i need to resend my credentials?
3. Is WES USA different from Wes Canada?

Please help its urgent.

Thanks

Call WES Canada to transfer you documents to WES USA
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Amasand: 4:04pm On Dec 05, 2019
[quote author=nelem post=84651127]

Call WES Canada to transfer you documents to WES USA[/quote

Please does wes evaluate national open unversity certificate?

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (60) (Reply)

Osun State University (uniosun) 2014/2015 Post Utme/admission Thread / Nigerian Defence Academy : Apply For Addmission Now / FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.