Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,324 members, 7,808,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:56 AM

Am Having Issues With Wes - Education (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Am Having Issues With Wes (234093 Views)

Having Verification Issues with WES / WAEC Verification By WES / Am Having An Extra Year In School I Feel Like A Failure Now. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (61) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by gidimasters(m): 4:05pm On Jul 13, 2021
Herbeekeh:
Good day all. Have anyone try sending his/her transcripts from Mapoly? If yes, please how did you do it and at what price and how long did it take? Thanks.

Help a sister.

Hello Herbeekeh,

How are you doing? How did you go about this? Care to share as I'm in need of this information too. Thanks in advance.
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Trailblazee: 9:08am On Jul 14, 2021
All thanks to Miccodsta ,I was able to make my WES payment within 10 mins .He is very reliable.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Idemujoseph: 9:51am On Jul 14, 2021
Trailblazee:
All thanks to Miccodsta ,I was able to make my WES payment within 10 mins .He is very reliable.
Oga you just created your nairaland account today! And today you are praising someone for helping you to make Wes payment. You and that guy must be an online fraudster!!!

2 Likes

Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by GraduatesGrant(m): 11:09am On Jul 14, 2021
Are you a prospective US GRADUATE students and preparing for your GRE? I have good news for you. Check my signature NOW!
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Bond4141(m): 12:05pm On Jul 14, 2021
GraduatesGrant:
Are you a prospective US GRADUATE students and preparing for your GRE? I have good news for you. Check my signature NOW!

where is your company located?
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Idemujoseph: 4:57pm On Jul 14, 2021
miccodsta:
Ask questions when you are not clear, she paid through me, and I told her to drop a review here, she don't have account, but paid through me today cos she picked my number .......... Not everyone is a fraudster like you, at least you can read other ppl comments, mind ur posts.... Try to be good to others. If you can't praise others, investigate before writing rubbish here.... Idiot

You are nothing but a miserable hungry scammer looking for innocent people to scam. Idiot like you should have been aborted when you were still ordinary blood in the womb.

1 Like

Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by GraduatesGrant(m): 8:12pm On Jul 14, 2021
Bond4141:

where is your company located?
Ibadan, Oyo State. Nigeria.
Thanks
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Bond4141(m): 8:52am On Jul 16, 2021
GraduatesGrant:

Ibadan, Oyo State. Nigeria.
Thanks

I'm in Abuja. That's too far

Please, i found only Academic Transcript and Degree Certificate on my required documents on WES. I couldn't find WAEC there. Is WAEC not part of the required documents again and do they mean Original Uni. Certificate by the Degree Certificate?

1 Like

Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by psychologyshuby: 12:40pm On Jul 17, 2021
Hello everyone, the age on my transcript is different from the one on my passport and my birth certificate which is also the one I used in registering for WES. Please is there going to be an issue? Which of the age will WES put on the final evaluation. Please help.
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Idemujoseph: 9:00pm On Jul 17, 2021
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Bond4141(m): 9:35pm On Jul 18, 2021
Please who knows the email address of WES US
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by zheeko: 10:29am On Jul 19, 2021
I also need the WES official email address where my institution can send my official transcripts digitally.
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Lens101: 9:18pm On Jul 20, 2021
GOOD EVENING! PLEASE I AM HAVING SOME ISSUES WITH WES EVALUATION.
1. DO I PAY FOR WES EVALUATION AFTER MY SCHOOL MUST HAVE SUCCEEDED IN SENDING MY TRANSCRIPT TO WES? OR I CAN PAY AHEAD OF TIME?
2. UNDER THE RECIPIENT, I HAVE A SECTION THAT MAKES IT COMPULSORY TO SEND TO ME ( I DON'T WANT IT TO GET SENT TO ME, IT IS $10 FOR IT) AM I MIXING THINGS UP?
3. THERE IS NOWHERE ON THE PLATFORM TO UPLOAD MY DEGREE CERTIFICATE ( I LEARNT IS NECESSARY TO UPLOAD IT)

PLEASE I NEED HELP THANKS!

Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Otomot: 10:20am On Jul 21, 2021
Thank you Micheal Adelere
I was able to pay WES evaluation through him within 10 mins.

If you have issues paying for WES evaluation in Nigeria contact Micheal Adelere on 08132683364. He is reliable

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Bond4141(m): 1:48pm On Jul 21, 2021
Pls does that mean Nigerians going for their masters in U. S are no longer required to send their WAEC result to WES cos I can only see transcript and degree certificate here

1 Like

Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Herbeekeh(f): 1:24pm On Jul 23, 2021
U have to go to the school with your documents both original and photocopies. Be prepared for the questions and tips.
gidimasters:

Hello Herbeekeh,

How are you doing? How did you go about this? Care to share as I'm in need of this information too. Thanks in advance.
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Efe1234: 8:34am On Jul 24, 2021
Psychosocial:
I have been having slightly the same issue, but a bit worse. I submitted all my documents, and my institution has sent verification to WES. WES confirmed receipt of the verification and updated my status to "Evaluation in progress" without a due date of completion. This was on the 30th December 2019. Since then my status has from "Evaluation in progress" to "On Hold" two times now, each time WES sending me this email:

[b]Dear xxxxxxxxxxx,

Thank you for submitting your credentials for evaluation to World Education Services (WES).

We are committed to preparing evaluations based on documents that are accurate and valid. Due to the increased incidence of fraud, WES conducts a secondary verification of documents.

This is to advise you that WES has sent photocopies of your documents for verification both electronically and by standard postal mail to University of Benin. Your WES file is on hold until we receive a written response from this institution.

Response times vary and can take just a few days or can extend to weeks. If we do not receive a response from the institution within seven weeks, we will automatically send another request. There is nothing that you need to do at this time. This communication is strictly between WES and the institution.

Please note that you are responsible for the documents submitted under your name. If any document submitted under your name is found to be fraudulent, WES will not evaluate any other document you submitted. It is also WES policy not to issue a second evaluation report once an account has been closed due to fraudulent documentation.

For more information regarding the verification process, please review this article: https://www.wes.org/advisor-blog/verification-status/

We appreciate your patience in allowing your former institution sufficient time to respond to our request.

Sincerely,

Director of Evaluations[/b]

Right now my account status is reading "On Hold". I am confused as to what to do, because each time I call to ask what exactly the problem is, the guys on the customer care line have no clue, they just give you rehearsed responses and read exactly what you can see on your screen, as if you don't have access to your account undecided undecided . If i ask if the nature of the verification sent by my institution was adequate, all I get is "We cannot ascertain that, as that communication is between WES and the institution". My school is yet to receive any sort of re-evaluation of any sorts. Please, can anyone explain to me the hell is going on, this whole WES episode quite frustrating; to even think that I had crossed the greatest hurdle of getting transcripts and verification sent from this our quack Nigerian university offices.

Please how did you get this sorted as I’m currently experiencing this issue? Help please

1 Like

Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by IamKafee(f): 6:54am On Jul 29, 2021
I am having the same issue. WES changed my application status from verification received back to awaiting verification.

Psychosocial:
I have been having slightly the same issue, but a bit worse. I submitted all my documents, and my institution has sent verification to WES. WES confirmed receipt of the verification and updated my status to "Evaluation in progress" without a due date of completion. This was on the 30th December 2019. Since then my status has from "Evaluation in progress" to "On Hold" two times now, each time WES sending me this email:

[b]Dear xxxxxxxxxxx,

Thank you for submitting your credentials for evaluation to World Education Services (WES).

We are committed to preparing evaluations based on documents that are accurate and valid. Due to the increased incidence of fraud, WES conducts a secondary verification of documents.

This is to advise you that WES has sent photocopies of your documents for verification both electronically and by standard postal mail to University of Benin. Your WES file is on hold until we receive a written response from this institution.

Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Bogusz: 6:18pm On Jul 29, 2021
H
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Greenpath(m): 2:41pm On Jul 30, 2021
Thank you Michael Adelere for that wonderful service.

Had a some doubt before the encounter but was relived in no time as everything happened so fast (under 10 mins)

WES payment made easy!

Thanks once again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Flolight(f): 11:59pm On Aug 01, 2021
Good morning all, please for those whose verification has been completed by Wes how long does it take for a physical (hard) copy to reach you by standard delivery. Thanks
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by MrsNaira(f): 11:29am On Aug 02, 2021

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (61) (Reply)

Nigerian Defence Academy : Apply For Addmission Now / FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 / The Disadvantages Of The National Open University Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.