Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:08 AM

Am Having Issues With Wes - Education (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Am Having Issues With Wes (233557 Views)

Having Verification Issues with WES / WAEC Verification By WES / Am Having An Extra Year In School I Feel Like A Failure Now. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Olamed89: 12:57pm On Apr 17, 2023
Hello, pls help me with what to do, I have sent my transcript to wess, and they acknowledge that the document has been received, now they are requesting for verification of all my documents electronically from school, i.e they have sent an email to school waiting for reply, and school has not yet reply, pls help me on what to do, evaluation is on hold,I have paid more than normal to get to this stage due to corruption and I have call the person who I paid to process the transcript and she's demanding money that I don't know the amount she will come up with, another ripping, pls help cus am still paying debt from the previous expenses. Am broke.
Name of the institution: Kwara state polytechnic,
Pls help, your help is greatly appreciated.
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Ademilua03: 3:18pm On Apr 18, 2023
Ademilua03:
Hi,
I have both my NCE and BSc result and I want to do was evaluation, am I going to pay for the two separately or there's a way one payment covers the two?
Thank you
No, you won’t pay for the two, because 1 payment can cover for as many credentials as you want as long as they are yours.
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Clicked: 4:07am On Apr 20, 2023
Geekop:
Hello Everyone.
Please I'm just starting with WES. It seems I will have to pay before sending my transcript. Is that how it is?
I also can't find where to upload my certificate.
Please help. Thanks

If you don't pay how do you want to get the WES reference number which you are to give to your school to include when sending your transcript?

Abi you get plenty money to send transcript twice?
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by youngalyy(m): 7:22pm On Apr 22, 2023
Olamed89:
Hello, pls help me with what to do, I have sent my transcript to wess, and they acknowledge that the document has been received, now they are requesting for verification of all my documents electronically from school, i.e they have sent an email to school waiting for reply, and school has not yet reply, pls help me on what to do, evaluation is on hold,I have paid more than normal to get to this stage due to corruption and I have call the person who I paid to process the transcript and she's demanding money that I don't know the amount she will come up with, another ripping, pls help cus am still paying debt from the previous expenses. Am broke.
Name of the institution: Kwara state polytechnic,
Pls help, your help is greatly appreciated.
That's the country we find ourselves. You still need to pay the school before they respond to the WES verification.
Success..
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Adetunzion: 1:05am On May 05, 2023
[quote author=Kenzx post=95835538]

Can we talk on this , I m expecting my evaluation document f from Wes since
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Nobody: 4:13pm On May 06, 2023
L
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Olamed89: 3:03pm On May 24, 2023
I have made payment to my school but my school claimed they have not seen the mail the have checked their system which I confirm it, then I contacted Wes and Wes replied that they have send my documents to school,now am at the middle could someone please help me on what to do,its more than 2 months now, am confused pls heeeeeelp a
youngalyy:

That's the country we find ourselves. You still need to pay the school before they respond to the WES verification.
Success..
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by meetme01: 9:32pm On May 25, 2023
Olamed89:
I have made payment to my school but my school claimed they have not seen the mail the have checked their system which I confirm it, then I contacted Wes and Wes replied that they have send my documents to school,now am at the middle could someone please help me on what to do,its more than 2 months now, am confused pls heeeeeelp a
Mention your Uni, you might find someone that has faced same problem and guide on how it was resolved
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Mayorad: 2:39pm On Jun 06, 2023
Bond4141:

Do you have anyone I can contact at Mapoly so they can reply to Wes asap.
This is a different thing and it does not relate to your original result not been approved.

WES has sent your Hnd transcript back to school, after receiving it, for verification. Try to follow up with your school, maybe find someone in exams and record, to help you verify it. Let them know that WES has sent your transcript back for verification.

That’s all, this does not have any thing to do with WES accepting your Statement of result or not.
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Mayorad: 2:44pm On Jun 06, 2023
Bond4141:

This is a different thing and it does not relate to your original result not been approved.

WES has sent your Hnd transcript back to school, after receiving it, for verification. Try to follow up with your school, maybe find someone in exams and record, to help you verify it. Let them know that WES has sent your transcript back for verification.

That’s all, this does not have any thing to do with WES accepting your Statement of result or not.
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by hafdol(m): 5:36pm On Jun 18, 2023
Hi Everyone,

I'm in the process of ECA evaluation by WES and i need clarification about something, I see that the highest level of education is what is required to submit for evaluation, In my case my BSc is only 3 years as i entered through direct entry (IJMB) and i saw the below statement on WES website:

"If you had direct entry into the second year of study, you must also provide documentation for prior study, e.g. IJMB exam certificate, A-level results, National Certificate of Education, National Diploma or Higher National Diploma."

My question is do i need to add IJMB as part of the evaluation which needs to be sent by ABU Zaria or just add only my BSc and wait till WES reaches out and i provide the exam certificates? I'd appreciate some answers or if anyone who had this issue and was able to sort it out could guide me.

Thank you
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by hafdol(m): 5:56pm On Jun 18, 2023
ZenZenZen:
Please who has a staff contact in unilorin for WES verification.

Hi There.

Please did you find one, I'm in need of it as well
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by meetme01: 12:13am On Jun 19, 2023
hafdol:
Hi Everyone,

I'm in the process of ECA evaluation by WES and i need clarification about something, I see that the highest level of education is what is required to submit for evaluation, In my case my BSc is only 3 years as i entered through direct entry (IJMB) and i saw the below statement on WES website:

[/b]If you had direct entry into the second year of study, you must also provide documentation for prior study, e.g. IJMB exam certificate, A-level results, National Certificate of Education, National Diploma or Higher National Diploma[b]

My question is do i need to add IJMB as part of the evaluation which needs to be sent by ABU Zaria or just add only my BSc and wait till WES reaches out and i provide the exam certificates? I'd appreciate some answers or if anyone who had this issue and was able to sort it out could guide me.

Thank you

Affirmative to the bolded else, your qualification will be reduced or incomplete.

1 Like

Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by meetme01: 12:15am On Jun 19, 2023
hafdol:

Hi There.

Please did you find one, I'm in need of it as well

Type [/b]UniIlorin Transcript Nairaland[b] on Google. I believe you will get a contact

1 Like

Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Yuzxy: 1:07pm On Jul 12, 2023
Good evening all! I want to pay for WES. I have a sister in UK and Sweden. Can I ask her to pay for me then I will pay her the naira equivalent. If yes, what exchange rate should I use? Black market?
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by MrJoseph92: 2:33pm On Jul 12, 2023
Yuzxy:
Good evening all! I want to pay for WES. I have a sister in UK and Sweden. Can I ask her to pay for me then I will pay her the naira equivalent. If yes, what exchange rate should I use? Black market?

You can pay for your WES yourself using the Pay4me app. get more information about them on google.
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by dlinglos(f): 1:41am On Jul 16, 2023
Hello everyone,
Please why is my status "on hold" after uploading my certificate on WES?
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by edwinmiles(f): 5:59pm On Jul 16, 2023
What do l do. My school is not on WES and l chose the school closer to make verification. But the school rejected my verification

What do l do please
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by hafdol(m): 4:31pm On Jul 18, 2023
Hi Everyone,

Please is there anyone here who has completed their WES verification here from Unilorin, I need some help and your plug. I can see on WES website that the transcript is to be sent electronically but the person who wants to help me said the process is different in that the transcript will be sent through a courier and WES is gonna send an email to Unilorin for Verification, which means I'm gonna pay for both transcript and Verification separately.

I'm a bit confused about the process as what i can see on WES website is different from the process in unilorin. I'd really appreciate if i can talk to anyone who's done this from Unilorin abeg

Thank you.
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by meetme01: 5:48pm On Jul 22, 2023
hafdol:
Hi Everyone,

Please is there anyone here who has completed their WES verification here from Unilorin, I need some help and your plug. I can see on WES website that the transcript is to be sent electronically but the person who wants to help me said the process is different in that the transcript will be sent through a courier and WES is gonna send an email to Unilorin for Verification, which means I'm gonna pay for both transcript and Verification separately.

I'm a bit confused about the process as what i can see on WES website is different from the process in unilorin. I'd really appreciate if i can talk to anyone who's done this from Unilorin abeg

Thank you.

Don't confuse yourself. Not all schools or Unis ca upload online. UNIBEN is an example of UNi that can upload online to WES. UI does not have the facility and I think same with Ilorin. Let the person send via courier. A mail will be sent for confirmation which the person already explained to you.

2 Likes

Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by wasliuolu1991(m): 7:04pm On Jul 25, 2023
Hello, please were you able to resolve it? I'm also stuck with verifying my Unilorin degree without success. Please kindly help with how you were able to resolve it. Thank you.
hafdol:
Hi Everyone,

Thank you.
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Babamide(m): 8:21pm On Jul 30, 2023
hafdol:
Hi Everyone,

Thank you.
The transcript is first sent by courier. When WES receives, there send a verification mail to unilorin to confirm. You have to pay for both process and it is better to do it yourself because tracking is usually not accessible.
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Mzflexydeeva(f): 8:21pm On Jul 31, 2023
Hello everyone, please I want to evaluate both my BSc and MSc. Do I need different reference or do I fill both?

Also would I be required to pay twice?
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Pasca07: 6:29am On Aug 01, 2023
Babamide:

The transcript is first sent by courier. When WES receives, there send a verification mail to unilorin to confirm. You have to pay for both process and it is better to do it yourself because tracking is usually not accessible.
The courier service my want to use insisted on the recipient name before send it to WES any solution to this?
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Babamide(m): 12:54pm On Aug 01, 2023
Pasca07:
The courier service my want to use insisted on the recipient name before send it to WES any solution to this?
I don't really know if and why that is necessary.
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Chukatabra: 2:01am On Aug 04, 2023
All these processes are too long and stressful. For me, I just use my https://bitmama.io/ virtual card and it works seamlessly always.

I found them here - https://blog.bitmama.io/how-to-pay-for-wes-in-nigeria/
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by barby008: 11:23pm On Aug 04, 2023
My brother requested for his transcript since January, it was just sent through ETX 2 weeks ago after several back and forth

ETX is faster and cheaper but those schs like to extort by insisting on courier

WES has evaluated it and estimated report date is 28th of this month (it will most likely be issued next week from my experience)
hafdol:
Hi Everyone,

Thank you.
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by olamilekankay: 12:38am On Aug 08, 2023
I need help please, I have sent my transcripts to WES since 2 months now and they have received it and sent a mail to my schools for secondary verification. Both schools are yet to reply.
Please who has gone through this and how are you able to get the school to respond.
Is their a payment needed?
school is Kwara state polytechnics and University of Ilorin.
I will really appreciate if anyone can help.
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by hafdol(m): 9:25am On Aug 19, 2023
barby008:
My brother requested for his transcript since January, it was just sent through ETX 2 weeks ago after several back and forth

ETX is faster and cheaper but those schs like to extort by insisting on courier

WES has evaluated it and estimated report date is 28th of this month (it will most likely be issued next week from my experience)

I just tire, It's been more than 6 weeks now. The guy i sent money to said it's ready for courier and it will be sent but i still haven't heard anything. I don't know why they do this when WES said this can be sent electronically
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by hafdol(m): 9:26am On Aug 19, 2023
Babamide:

Can i send you a message please?
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by hafdol(m): 9:28am On Aug 19, 2023
wasliuolu1991:
Hello, please were you able to resolve it? I'm also stuck with verifying my Unilorin degree without success. Please kindly help with how you were able to resolve it. Thank you.

Not yet, someone posted the process here tho. Here it is.

"The transcript is first sent by courier. When WES receives, there send a verification mail to unilorin to confirm. You have to pay for both process and it is better to do it yourself because tracking is usually not accessible"
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by hafdol(m): 9:35am On Aug 19, 2023
ZenZenZen:
Please who has a staff contact in unilorin for WES verification.

Hi did you got one?

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (Reply)

Osun State University (uniosun) 2014/2015 Post Utme/admission Thread / Nigerian Defence Academy : Apply For Addmission Now / FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.