Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,132 members, 7,807,437 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:29 PM

Am Having Issues With Wes - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Am Having Issues With Wes (234031 Views)

Having Verification Issues with WES / WAEC Verification By WES / Am Having An Extra Year In School I Feel Like A Failure Now. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (61) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Peace505: 9:41am On Sep 27, 2018
Sugahylz:

Good morning pls must it be WAEC office in Lagos? I don’t reside in Lagos, can’t I go to a waec office in my location?
So I heard. You must come to their head office at yaba.
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Peace505: 9:44am On Sep 27, 2018
Sugahylz:

Good morning pls must it be WAEC office in Lagos? I don’t reside in Lagos, can’t I go to a waec office in my location?
So I heard. That it must be their head office.
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Sugahylz(f): 9:56am On Sep 27, 2018
Peace505:
So I heard. You must come to their head office at yaba.

Ok thanks
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by SmartWork(f): 3:01pm On Sep 28, 2018
Good day all, please am new here.

Pls i need ur help i want to make payment on WES, which payment method can i use if possible the Bank card to use and what is there equivalent
in Naira.

Thanks
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Omoekun931(m): 6:28pm On Sep 28, 2018
Hello everyone. Please, it's important I get my transcript evaluated but I don't know how to go about it. Please I need your help
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by tendertots: 7:54pm On Sep 29, 2018
Omoekun931:
Hello everyone. Please, it's important I get my transcript evaluated but I don't know how to go about it. Please I need your help
what would you want to know? However, you can start by visiting their online website
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Enasdan(m): 4:21am On Sep 30, 2018
Omoekun931:
go through WES website and visit for yourself, www.wes.org register with your necessary information and a valid e-mail, when you register and pay the fee, a reference code will be generated for you, that what you will use to send your transcript, WAEC result and other requiring documents, chose course-to-course evaluation.
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by a4pelumi: 11:00am On Oct 01, 2018
SmartWork:
Good day all, please am new here.

Pls i need ur help i want to make payment on WES, which payment method can i use if possible the Bank card to use and what is there equivalent
in Naira.

Thanks
You can make use of Gtbank Naira card. Equivalent is around #366 per dollar as at 2weeks ago.
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by MYSELF2018: 1:03pm On Oct 01, 2018
January 2019 admission is ongoing at US, UK, Germany and Australia. You can still apply for Undergraduate and Postgraduate studies this year. Kindly send me a pm for more details or send a mail to gboyega.alake@gmail.com for more details.

Thank you
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by opella(f): 9:40am On Oct 02, 2018
[quote author=Richness1104 post=71467604][/quote]
Go to your school and find out what's holding them from verifying, maybe you are required to pay verification fee.
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Luvlibee: 3:26pm On Oct 03, 2018
yes. please read through the trend you'd see it
Eskunyet87:
Please, has this question been answered, I also need the fax number for WES.

thanks.

Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Nobody: 7:14pm On Oct 04, 2018
Hi everyone, I am on my Wes evaluation, but having a challenge, my waec name has an issue, my name is spelt Anyanwu but on my waec result it was written as Anyawu.it didn’t affect me during my University days. Do u guys think it’s going be an issue in wes evaluation when sent to WES
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by opella(f): 8:02am On Oct 05, 2018
charixxx:
Hi everyone, I am on my Wes evaluation, but having a challenge, my waec name has an issue, my name is spelt Anyanwu but on my waec result it was written as Anyawu.it didn’t affect me during my University days. Do u guys think it’s going be an issue in wes evaluation when sent to WES
I don't think it will be an issue. Send a mail to WES staying the error on your Waec result and request that your ECA report should carry the name on your university degree certificate.
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 05, 2018
Thanks for the response, I haven’t sent it yet, but I plan on attaching an affidavit when going to waec office for sending
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Richness1104: 2:28pm On Oct 08, 2018
Please can someone assist with ui verification contact that is solid. Since August 13th, have been on this verification issue for WES
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by rofihat: 10:16am On Oct 09, 2018
Good day everyone,pls I'm new here,I'm about to start my Wes evaluation.which payment should I go for course to course or document evaluation. I'm required to send my transcripts, waec and uni certificate.
Also, am I going to pay each for these documents or just a payment will suffice for all.
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Nobody: 10:55am On Oct 09, 2018
Richness1104:
Please can someone assist with ui verification contact that is solid. Since August 13th, have been on this verification issue for WES
i would suggest if ibadan/ilorin isnt too far from your location just take a trip down there & sor it out asap. most of those secretaries might not even know WES has sent a mail to them for verification.

rofihat:
Good day everyone,pls I'm new here,I'm about to start my Wes evaluation.which payment should I go for course to course or document evaluation. I'm required to send my transcripts, waec and uni certificate.
Also, am I going to pay each for these documents or just a payment will suffice for all.

depending on what evaluation your intending university requires. most require a course-by-course evaluation (i think it's about US $205). you have to go to your undergraduate uni for your transcript & also you''ll pay at waec to send your result
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by rofihat: 8:56am On Oct 10, 2018
nelem:

i would suggest if ibadan/ilorin isnt too far from your location just take a trip down there & sor it out asap. most of those secretaries might not even know WES has sent a mail to them for verification.

depending on what evaluation your intending university requires. most require a course-by-course evaluation (i think it's about US $205). you have to go to your undergraduate uni for your transcript & also you''ll pay at waec to send your result
Thanks alot.its actually for Canada express entry for permanent resident and not for school.
So this $205 will cater for the transcript n waec at wes
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by rofihat: 11:15am On Oct 10, 2018
nelem:

Thanks alot.its actually for Canada express entry for permanent resident and not for school.
So this $205 will cater for the transcript n waec at wes and not $205 each
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Nobody: 1:45pm On Oct 10, 2018
rofihat:

So this $205 will cater for the transcript n waec at wes and not $205 each

please be sure and check on the WES Canada site.

bear in mind you will have to go to your UG uni and pay the normal fee for transcript processing & also you will to waec too. the fees are not included in the WES fees. there are totally independent
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Hemecee: 7:12pm On Oct 10, 2018
Hello everyone, please I just got a reply back from WES saying they have sent my documents back to be verified, please I want to ask if it’s just my university that’s going to verify or does WAEC have to verify too?

Kindly reply ASAP. Thank you
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by rofihat: 8:25am On Oct 11, 2018
nelem:

please be sure and check on the WES Canada site.

bear in mind you will have to go to your UG uni and pay the normal fee for transcript processing & also you will to waec too. the fees are not included in the WES fees. there are totally independent
Really appreciate
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Milkshakes01(f): 3:34pm On Oct 11, 2018
Hemecee:
Hello everyone, please I just got a reply back from WES saying they have sent my documents back to be verified, please I want to ask if it’s just my university that’s going to verify or does WAEC have to verify too?

Kindly reply ASAP. Thank you

Both WAEC and your University would verify.

1 Like

Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Comfyski(f): 1:41am On Oct 12, 2018
Hello People,

1. Please, I need your help. I would like to get my transcript from St Augustine, University of Ibadan and Adeniran Ogunsanya, College of Education. I have been having a hard time getting my transcripts from this people for over 10 months now.

If anyone knows someone who can genuinely help and fast-track the sending of my transcripts from this schools, I would be very glad.

2. I would also like to send my NECO result to WES. Does anyone have any link to also help me get this done fast? I would appreciate all the information and suggestions.

Thanks and God bless.
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by bskyb(m): 12:14am On Oct 14, 2018
hadinma:
I resolved the verification issue by faxing a copy of the email to WES. It was acknowledged in less than 24 hours.

I need some clarifications, please.
Did your school send you a copy of the mail or how did you get hold of the mail you sent to WES?
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by bskyb(m): 12:16am On Oct 14, 2018
RichLizzy:
Please does any one here know the exact duration it will take mail to get to WES, they send my certificate to my school and it took two weeks for school to get it. But school have replied since 5th of this month and Weeks yet to receive it, does the school usually respond via EMS? Please someone should help.

Have you been able to sort it out?
Did you use standard delivery or courier?
How many weeks did it take eventually, if you have gotten a resolution ?

Kindly give some update
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by bskyb(m): 2:43am On Oct 14, 2018
Peace505:

Did you write the person's wes reference number While addressing it?
Cos wes doesn't accept documents without reference number.

I would like to know if your WAEC result has been successfully verified.
My wife's is waiting for verification as well and I would like to know if one has to get in touch with WAEC somewhere along the line to alert them.

If you have yours already, how long did it take?
I booked for standard delivery and not courier. What about you?

Thanks
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Hemecee: 2:06pm On Oct 18, 2018
Milkshakes01:

Both WAEC and your University would verify.

Thank you, please how long does it take WES to acknowledge the school verification email? And do you have any idea how long it takes WAEC also
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by ugonnachimezie54(m): 2:39am On Oct 19, 2018
bro so when I get on remit.net what do I do there

hi junebaby i used neco since i had DOB issue with my waec certificate and the process was quite easy. just go to their office they would direct you on what to do. ist u create a RRR pin from www.remita.net and pay 1000 to i think fcmb and diamond neco TSA account. then come along with your bank teller payment and a printout the bank would give you. then you pay 17,500 for sending to neco they would handle it from there. upu just provide them with your details and wes refernce no in a form they give you to fill.[/quote]
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by adrian5(m): 7:50am On Oct 21, 2018
Hello all.

Has anyone used waeconline.org.ng to send results to WES?
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Nobody: 5:16pm On Oct 22, 2018
Hi, ugonna, please can you put me through? im in port harcourt and my waec has both DOB AND Wrongly spelt name. So i intend to use my NECO. Please mail me here so we can talk better mipee.tee@yahoo.com . i await your response.
ugonnachimezie54:
bro so when I get on remit.net what do I do there

hi junebaby i used neco since i had DOB issue with my waec certificate and the process was quite easy. just go to their office they would direct you on what to do. ist u create a RRR pin from www.remita.net and pay 1000 to i think fcmb and diamond neco TSA account. then come along with your bank teller payment and a printout the bank would give you. then you pay 17,500 for sending to neco they would handle it from there. upu just provide them with your details and wes refernce no in a form they give you to fill.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (61) (Reply)

Nigerian Defence Academy : Apply For Addmission Now / FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 / The Disadvantages Of The National Open University Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.