Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:02 AM

Am Having Issues With Wes - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Am Having Issues With Wes (233553 Views)

Having Verification Issues with WES / WAEC Verification By WES / Am Having An Extra Year In School I Feel Like A Failure Now. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (60) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Niyi101: 1:46pm On Nov 16, 2018
Peace505:
Wes update.: waec accepted.

Please peace what did you do for waec to reach back to Wes after Wes sent to waec to verify. Please we need your help on how you concluded this plsss. Thank you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Housingprog: 4:18pm On Nov 16, 2018
Peace505:

Yes. It has, I got a contact who helped me. Thanks

Please Peace I need the contact of whomever can help me, my result has been unattended at WAEC since over 3 weeks now and i do not reside near to Lagos for now, while that of my University UNN is still on hold after paying exorbitant fees through their iTranscript website.

Please any one could help on how to get some one in WAEC Yaba to reply WES.

Thank you

5 Likes

Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 16, 2018
Good evening please, I need the contact of anyone who can help with verification at Uniben, I'm asking on behalf of my colleague, please send contact details to teeesbabe@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by jamoyakz: 11:41pm On Nov 16, 2018
Ladychristie:
Good evening please, I need the contact of anyone who can help with verification at Uniben, I'm asking on behalf of my colleague, please send contact details to teeesbabe@gmail.com. Thanks
send me a pm. I will link you up with someone in Exam and record

2 Likes

Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by RoastedCorn(m): 1:45pm On Nov 17, 2018
Hello people,

I registered 9 subjects in WAEC and wrote 8 . ..I didn't write the last one "Yoruba"....

I want to apply for evaluation, please would the subject I didn't write be counted as F9?
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by a4pelumi: 7:09am On Nov 20, 2018
romeorailss:
I really don't know what is wrong with WES . Checked my account and I have seen that one needs to send WAEC scratch card to them again . They have just updated that. Same they did with WAEC certificate then .

Anyone noticed the scratch card thing again ?
Yes I noticed, have you sent yours?
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by romeorailss: 8:17am On Nov 20, 2018
a4pelumi:

Yes I noticed, have you sent yours?

Nope I haven't . But already sent all other documents . I was mailed to not do anything for now . I'm at the verification stage . So they are awaiting the institutions . At the end I may not send it

1 Like

Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by CuteRedd(f): 1:09pm On Nov 20, 2018
Housingprog:

Please Peace I need the contact of whomever can help me, my result has been unattended at WAEC since over 3 weeks now and i do not reside near to Lagos for now, while that of my University UNN is still on hold after paying exorbitant fees through their iTranscript website.

Thank you
Hi so i just saw that WES has added another layer to their WAEC verification for easy use. Was wondering if anyone is interested in sending it in bulk hence cutting down courier fees. You can just buy your scratch card, put your WES number then we can all send with a courier and split the courier fees

1 Like

Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by CuteRedd(f): 1:12pm On Nov 20, 2018
romeorailss:

Nope I haven't . But already sent all other documents . I was mailed to not do anything for now . I'm at the verification stage . So they are awaiting the institutions . At the end I may not send it
for Waec verification don't bother waiting. I have waited for one month and one week for them to validate what they sent to WES. if you want your evaluation done quickly i suggest you use the Scratch card route.

2 Likes

Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by romeorailss: 1:18pm On Nov 20, 2018
CuteRedd:
for Waec verification don't bother waiting. I have waited for one month and one week for them to validate what they sent to WES. if you want your evaluation done quickly i suggest you use the Scratch card route.

Really ? Did u do that ?
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by CuteRedd(f): 1:28pm On Nov 20, 2018
romeorailss:

Really ? Did u do that ?
Just saw that WES accepts scratch cards would take that route.
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Niyi101: 1:38pm On Nov 20, 2018
CuteRedd:
Just saw that WES accepts scratch cards would take that route.

Hello,

So I heard waec would send the scratch card to Wes but I don’t know how long that would take, and I don’t know if you are supposed to send yourself, and if it is possible to send yourself the. I would like a contact of where the scratch card can be gotten from because I also think it’s scarce to come by.

Thank you
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by CuteRedd(f): 1:46pm On Nov 20, 2018
Niyi101:

Hello,

So I heard waec would send the scratch card to Wes but I don’t know how long that would take, and I don’t know if you are supposed to send yourself, and if it is possible to send yourself the. I would like a contact of where the scratch card can be gotten from because I also think it’s scarce to come by.

Thank you
why don't i believe that WAEC would just send scratch cards for how many people to WES grin Scratch card that is not free hmm. Anyway i dont think i want to bet my future with WAEC. The picture i posted above states "WHAT YOU NEED TO DO" doesn't speak of any institution in the mix nor even have any institution icon so it is basically on you.
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Niyi101: 2:47pm On Nov 20, 2018
CuteRedd:
why don't i believe that WAEC would just send scratch cards for how many people to WES grin Scratch card that is not free hmm. Anyway i dont think i want to bet my future with WAEC. The picture i posted above states "WHAT YOU NEED TO DO" doesn't speak of any institution in the mix nor even have any institution icon so it is basically on you.

Haha, okay then. Please how do we get this scratch cards or if you get a contact let us know. Thank you very much
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by CuteRedd(f): 3:03pm On Nov 20, 2018
Niyi101:

Haha, okay then. Please how do we get this scratch cards or if you get a contact let us know. Thank you very much
working on this. Would keep you guys posted.

1 Like

Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by sunkanmi562(m): 8:29pm On Nov 20, 2018
[quote author=kenlo22 post=72552429][/quote]
Can i get your contact
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by charlione(m): 9:11pm On Nov 20, 2018
CuteRedd:

OK so has your verification been received by WES?
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by charlione(m): 9:17pm On Nov 20, 2018
Heard WES requires WAEC verification via email. Scratch cards will not replace/is not for verification from the examining body.
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Toyinmusa: 9:37pm On Nov 20, 2018
Housingprog:

Thank you
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Toyinmusa: 9:45pm On Nov 20, 2018
@peace505 @housingprog please how did you guys go about your WAEC reconfirmation, WES sent me an email that they've sent the photocopy of my WAEC for verification but Waec hasn't responded since like 15 days ago. please kindly help if you can, as my deadline is very very close.
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Toyinmusa: 9:47pm On Nov 20, 2018
Niyi101:

Please peace what did you do for waec to reach back to Wes after Wes sent to waec to verify. Please we need your help on how you concluded this plsss. Thank you

please how did you guys go about your WAEC reconfirmation, WES sent me an email that they've sent the photocopy of my WAEC for verification but Waec hasn't responded since like 15 days ago. please kindly help if you can, as my deadline is very very clos
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Toyinmusa: 9:50pm On Nov 20, 2018
Housingprog:

Thank you

please how did you guys go about your WAEC reconfirmation, WES sent me an email that they've sent the photocopy of my WAEC for verification but Waec hasn't responded since like 15 days ago. please kindly help if you can, as my deadline is very very close
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Toyinmusa: 10:02pm On Nov 20, 2018
duuduu:
I am having a slightly different issue, WES received both my certificate and Transcript in June 2017 ,WES sent a verification request to my School which my school has responded , the first was through Email which WES acknowledged verification replied , it was shown on my WES account "WE received document from your institution" but after 24hrs my account status is now showing "We are waiting for your institution(s) to verify your documents". So I went back to my school Federal University of Technology, Akure to resend through courier which they did after I paid 7500 for the courier, the verification reply got to WES last week Thursday, WES acknowledged the Verification reply from my school on Friday which showed on my status again that we received document from your institution but to my surprise again , on Saturday when I checked my WES account my status was changed back to "We are waiting for your institution(s) to verify your documents".

It is really frustrating,
please do anyone knows the reason why ?
I have sent a mail to WES several times even when the first incident happned all they said was my school should resend which they did. I need ur help on this please , I have been on WES issue for over 6 months , pls I need ur candid advice

Hi Friend
please I'm facing something very similar to yours now, WES sent my transcript and statement of result to FUTA for verification. I was asked to pay the sum of 7500 which I did last week, but to my surprise WES hasn't updated my status yet does it mean the documents has not been delivered yet. I paid last week Thursday, like how many days did it take before WES received the verification via courier. Please your response will be very much appreciated!
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by kenlo22: 2:43am On Nov 21, 2018
sunkanmi562:

Can i get your contact
Kinsmamedical@gmail.com
+639064615346
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by CuteRedd(f): 7:53am On Nov 21, 2018
charlione:
Heard WES requires WAEC verification via email. Scratch cards will not replace/is not for verification from the examining body.
Is this a statement of fact gotten from WES? Or Hearsay? undecided

Do you know that WES has added scratch card submission as a requirement on their page??

1 Like

Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by CuteRedd(f): 7:55am On Nov 21, 2018
CuteRedd:
Hi so i just saw that WES has added another layer to their WAEC verification for easy use. Was wondering if anyone is interested in sending it in bulk hence cutting down courier fees. You can just buy your scratch card, put your WES number then we can all send with a courier and split the courier fees
Got this response from WES when I asked if I can send the scratch card myself.

Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Anu79: 8:43am On Nov 21, 2018
jamoyakz:
send me a pm. I will link you up with someone in Exam and record

Please I also need your UNIBEN contact , my hubby has been trying unsuccessfully to get his secondary verification.
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by a4pelumi: 10:05pm On Nov 21, 2018
romeorailss:

Bro, I would advise you send scratch card to them. I did mine today, paid #1,600 for postal mail, WES specifically stated postal mail. It takes a long time, so the earlier the better.
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by a4pelumi: 10:11pm On Nov 21, 2018
CuteRedd:
Did you notice via *postal mail*?
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by romeorailss: 10:25pm On Nov 21, 2018
a4pelumi:

Bro, I would advise you send scratch card to them. I did mine today, paid #1,600 for postal mail, WES specifically stated postal mail. It takes a long time, so the earlier the better.

Wow bro . Thanks . But wait where did u send the postal mail . Post office abi ?
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by CuteRedd(f): 10:47pm On Nov 21, 2018
a4pelumi:

ok is that meant to mean something pls?
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by CuteRedd(f): 11:02pm On Nov 21, 2018
a4pelumi:

Wow must they make it harder ehn postal mail cry cry cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (60) (Reply)

Osun State University (uniosun) 2014/2015 Post Utme/admission Thread / Nigerian Defence Academy : Apply For Addmission Now / FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.