Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,560 members, 7,809,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

Anambra State University Exam Questions For Final Year Students - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Anambra State University Exam Questions For Final Year Students (73088 Views)

Two ABSU Final Year Students Drown Two Days To Their Final Exam. / Hilarious SRM University's Exam Instruction In India (Photo) / Covenant University Suspends Final Year Students For Missing Easter Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra State University Exam Questions For Final Year Students by faruku104(m): 7:37pm On Apr 06, 2016
See The Final Year Exam Questions Set For Students Of Anambra State University

So these are the set of questions set for students from the Department of Political Science in Anambra State University, now known as Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University.

How sure are we it is not Honourable Patrick Obahiagbon that did not set this for them? See grammar abeg...

http://www.olamzy.com/2016/04/kai-you-need-to-see-this-
final-year.html

9 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Anambra State University Exam Questions For Final Year Students by VickyRotex(f): 7:39pm On Apr 06, 2016
Even the OP grammar dey fear me cry

195 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Anambra State University Exam Questions For Final Year Students by calculator123(m): 7:42pm On Apr 06, 2016
In nigeria we show off too much,op your grammar need deliverance.lol

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Anambra State University Exam Questions For Final Year Students by DJBIGGY(m): 7:43pm On Apr 06, 2016
faruku104:
So these are the set of questions set for students from the
Department of Political Science in Anambra State University,
now known as Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University.
How sure are we it is not Honourable Patrick Obahiagbon that did not set this for them? See grammar abeg...

final-year.html

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra State University Exam Questions For Final Year Students by VickyRotex(f): 8:05pm On Apr 06, 2016
calculator123:
In nigeria we show off to much,op you grammer need deliverance.lol

Even yours undecided undecided

339 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Anambra State University Exam Questions For Final Year Students by calculator123(m): 8:08pm On Apr 06, 2016
VickyRotex:

7 Likes

Re: Anambra State University Exam Questions For Final Year Students by Ahmed0336(m): 8:21pm On Apr 06, 2016
I no understand wetin dey dat question paper btw na Engr i be

16 Likes

Re: Anambra State University Exam Questions For Final Year Students by yellowbeauty(f): 9:20pm On Apr 06, 2016
even those wey dey correct op, their English na wack.....,..all of una need deliverance

83 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Anambra State University Exam Questions For Final Year Students by Festy4u(m): 9:56pm On Apr 06, 2016
VickyRotex:

You might want to take a pass on him as he was simply "calculating" the amount of grammar to be applied as a Calculator123! grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra State University Exam Questions For Final Year Students by VickyRotex(f): 10:20pm On Apr 06, 2016
Festy4u:

You might want to take a pass on him as he was simply "calculating" the amount of grammar to be applied as a Calculator123! grin

Hehehehehe cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Anambra State University Exam Questions For Final Year Students by virud: 10:46pm On Apr 06, 2016
They are cool questions though... The prof was just trying to 'bully' his students with grammar...

Question 6 simply means 'Discuss' the following...

While question 4 was simply asking the students to explain why military rule seemed to have worked in The Philippines and seemed not to have worked in Burkina faso and Pakistan .....

Question 2 only sought to know whether the students understand the term 'Military-Industrial Complex'

And in question 1, they were asked to discuss James McClellan's paper on Liberty, Order, and Justice as it affects them in particular and the world at large.

395 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Anambra State University Exam Questions For Final Year Students by Bespiel: 10:51pm On Apr 06, 2016
How would these questions give them jobs after graduation or make them self employed?

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra State University Exam Questions For Final Year Students by kenny1795(m): 11:23pm On Apr 06, 2016
Intelligent people are rare. Good one bro
virud:
They are cool questions though... The prof was just trying to 'bully' his students with grammar...

Question 6 simply means 'Discuss' the following...

While question 4 was simply asking the students to explain why military rule seemed to have worked in The Philippines and seemed not to have worked in Burkina faso and Pakistan .....

Question 2 only sought to know whether the students understand the term 'Military-Industrial Complex'

And in question 1, they were asked to discuss James McClellan's paper on Liberty, Order, and Justice as it affects them in particular and the world at large.

136 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Anambra State University Exam Questions For Final Year Students by Nobody: 11:44pm On Apr 06, 2016
After the stress people go through to graduate...unemployment sit down dai smoke cigar dai wait them...na wa

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anambra State University Exam Questions For Final Year Students by virud: 12:15am On Apr 07, 2016
jeytee:
After the stress people go through to graduate...unemployment sit down dai smoke cigar dai wait them...na wa
If your primary objective for going to school was only to get employment upon graduation...I believe that the purpose of education has been defeated.

52 Likes

Re: Anambra State University Exam Questions For Final Year Students by Nobody: 12:25am On Apr 07, 2016
virud:

If your primary objective for going to school was only to get employment upon graduation...I believe that the purpose of education has been defeated.

Very true...but this is the mentality of most Nigerian youths

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra State University Exam Questions For Final Year Students by virud: 12:28am On Apr 07, 2016
jeytee:

Very true...but this is the mentality of most Nigerian youths

Very wrong sir. This, in no way represent the mentality of "most" Nigerian youth. Where did you get ur stats from?

16 Likes

Re: Anambra State University Exam Questions For Final Year Students by kendo24(m): 2:54am On Apr 07, 2016
I wonder if the exam na words and meaning exam, dictation or pol sci ni.

1 Like

Re: Anambra State University Exam Questions For Final Year Students by Nobody: 4:59am On Apr 07, 2016
virud:

Very wrong sir. This, in no way represent the mentality of "most" Nigerian youth. Where did you get ur stats from?

Are we living in the same nigeria?....I don't wanna argue about something that's obvious bro...check the unemployment rate and stats of Nigeria

6 Likes

Re: Anambra State University Exam Questions For Final Year Students by Babangida70(m): 5:53am On Apr 07, 2016
B.O.G Nwanolue?? Hmmmmmm that man show me pepper shaaa..... plus that his brother Chike Osegbue cry chai...... diaris God ooo. but am still proud of them all. This man english alone go make you forget wetin you read sef.

13 Likes

Re: Anambra State University Exam Questions For Final Year Students by sheddo619(m): 6:34am On Apr 07, 2016
I didn't even understand those gibberish that were written there until dat genius elaborated it . Nairaland today is my day show a dude some love am not begging for likes o. But you all know what you did in my " pre birthday post".

81 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra State University Exam Questions For Final Year Students by valmunich(m): 7:13am On Apr 07, 2016
Those questions are pretty cheap if you prepared well for the exam undecided

It's just the ability of one to see through those grammatical jargons

Number 1 is just pure Realism.. discussing Realism vis-a-vis military concerns and considerations

Question 2 demands you explain the concept of military industrial complex

Number 3 is pure Marxism... Discussing the marxian position of the two scholars of Marxism in line with military science

Those questions only becomes hard if you lack the skills of grammatical discernment.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra State University Exam Questions For Final Year Students by DJBIGGY(m): 8:25am On Apr 07, 2016
I like questions like this... He just wants to test the resillience. Students will be like 'this man don finish me'.... But when they settle down, they will discover they are basic and simple questions. The irony is that the students who got afraid will start answering them easy after the exam. Chai exam tension is a baskard

10 Likes

Re: Anambra State University Exam Questions For Final Year Students by BornnAgainChild(f): 10:20am On Apr 07, 2016
What more were you expecting from chukwuemeka ojukwu university before

9 Likes

Re: Anambra State University Exam Questions For Final Year Students by 1shortblackboy: 10:47am On Apr 07, 2016
I like that lecrurer he must be a very dramatic person

3 Likes

Re: Anambra State University Exam Questions For Final Year Students by Tonydeeb(m): 11:47am On Apr 07, 2016
Infact, everyone who commented before me, una all need deliverance.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra State University Exam Questions For Final Year Students by virud: 12:56pm On Apr 07, 2016
kenny1795:
Intelligent people are rare. Good one bro
cool THANKIU SARH..

1 Like

Re: Anambra State University Exam Questions For Final Year Students by just2okworld(f): 6:01pm On Apr 07, 2016
na Google translator go help last!

2 Likes

Re: Anambra State University Exam Questions For Final Year Students by mosho2good: 6:01pm On Apr 07, 2016
END TIME SCHOOL END TIME EXAM

4 Likes

Re: Anambra State University Exam Questions For Final Year Students by amunkita(m): 6:01pm On Apr 07, 2016
Pure Uwa Mmebi queshions..

Am sure those Studying religion will be
Asked to narrate Origin of God..

3 Likes

Re: Anambra State University Exam Questions For Final Year Students by jidxin(m): 6:01pm On Apr 07, 2016
faruku104:
See The Final Year Exam Questions Set For Students Of Anambra State University

So these are the set of questions set for students from the Department of Political Science in Anambra State University, now known as Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University.

final-year.html
dz op is high derz nothing wrong wit dz exam nd do u expect it to be straight fostraightforward I studied law nd ve seen questions dat re by far complicated more Dan dz due to d 'grammar' employed.
Re: Anambra State University Exam Questions For Final Year Students by henrydadon(m): 6:02pm On Apr 07, 2016
This shows how degenerated our system of education is; this is arrant nonsense and obviously shows that the tutor is poorly learned. Political science or not, these questions are poorly constructed. Those that had opportunity to study oversee would understand that the question constructions are emphatically wrong. But what do you expect from an academic system that still uses books of 1st or 2nd edition category while the current text is in its 9th edition. What do you also expect from a professor that has never engaged in a proper academic research but keep dishing out textbooks that are full of plagiarism and outdated theories. God will help the Nigerian child!

22 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

100 Possible Questions From Jamb Sweet Sixteen / Teacher From Sokoto State And His English On Facebook (Photos) / Pyjamas Day: See What Schools Are Turning Into

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.