Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,184 members, 7,807,617 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:14 PM

Really Angry And Disappointed In My Girlfriend For Taking Alcohol - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Really Angry And Disappointed In My Girlfriend For Taking Alcohol (2647 Views)

Man Jumps Out Of Hospital Bed, Chases Girlfriend For Taking His Phone In US / I'm Really Really Angry Right Now? / Why Do Girls Cheat? I Am Really Angry Now. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Really Angry And Disappointed In My Girlfriend For Taking Alcohol by stubbornman(m): 12:32am On Apr 07, 2016
durentdbiitch:
I don't blame u, its me dat commented on d thread of an unstable lunatic.
You had better go get a life; people are disappointed in their partner for reasonable offences, you Are disappointed in ur own partner bcuz she drank Alcohol. Shameless man, she shud just dump ur lame ass. Idiot.
sweedy the thing pain you like this
Re: Really Angry And Disappointed In My Girlfriend For Taking Alcohol by stubbornman(m): 12:34am On Apr 07, 2016
Pumpkin34:
Talk to her so she puts a limit to it but you can't stop her from taking alcohol because obviously you met her that way. Threaten her that if she gets drunk again you'll leave her but don't force her to stop it. # you don't own her life.
that's what happens when an old man tries to marry a young girl
Re: Really Angry And Disappointed In My Girlfriend For Taking Alcohol by K9blunt(f): 12:34am On Apr 07, 2016
stubbornman:

that guy nah Ogbologba, just let him be......eh carry the standard of Nigeria wear for head

I bow o!
Re: Really Angry And Disappointed In My Girlfriend For Taking Alcohol by stubbornman(m): 12:38am On Apr 07, 2016
K9blunt:

I bow o!
if to say she smoke we for dey read something like "Man killed woman for smoking"

can you imagine
Re: Really Angry And Disappointed In My Girlfriend For Taking Alcohol by seyirock(m): 12:43am On Apr 07, 2016
In as much as it not alomo or anyother gin.,it not a crime to take alcohol, at least she can still tel u what she dont want to do (go home at d moment)..individual difference,respect that.
Re: Really Angry And Disappointed In My Girlfriend For Taking Alcohol by K9blunt(f): 12:53am On Apr 07, 2016
stubbornman:

if to say she smoke we for dey read something like "Man killed woman for smoking"

can you imagine

Wonders indeed shall never end, the dude is too uptight and totally misguided.
Re: Really Angry And Disappointed In My Girlfriend For Taking Alcohol by hisoko: 2:14am On Apr 07, 2016
of all the problems people are having in a relationship, you really want to make a huge freaking deal about her taking some alcohol,

that she should have to explain how, where and when she took the sip ? with whom ? for what purpose?

is that what you really want to make an issue of ? because of some invisible line one should draw in relationship and your own selfish
opinion of alcohol should be placed upon her holding her hostage to your "forgiveness" ....

man you got issues
Re: Really Angry And Disappointed In My Girlfriend For Taking Alcohol by Nobody: 4:32am On Apr 07, 2016
alexistaiwo:

Bros. get lost this thread is about straight relationship not some gay shit so gerrahhhmennn

What's that?
Bro, get a grip of your mouth.
You talking shit
Re: Really Angry And Disappointed In My Girlfriend For Taking Alcohol by firstking01(m): 5:04am On Apr 07, 2016
I wonder why some girls take alcoholundecided...i just wonder...you'd see a girl seating with a guy with a bottle of star in front of her, goshh, that thing irritates meundecided...i see any girl that drinks hard drink as a promiscous and irresponsible girl...i might just tolerate a guy that takes beer, but for a girl that drinks beer, smh for herundecided
Re: Really Angry And Disappointed In My Girlfriend For Taking Alcohol by Nobody: 5:38am On Apr 07, 2016
Gofwane:
thank you my brother! The op is simply a local champion (at least he reasons like one). Let the girl be jhoor. Shiit happens once in a while.
Exactly]!

See dis stupiid poster above me spewing trash( firstking01 undecided I smh for some pple reasoning faculty
Re: Really Angry And Disappointed In My Girlfriend For Taking Alcohol by Pumpkin34(f): 1:23pm On Apr 07, 2016
stubbornman:
that's what happens when an old man tries to marry a young girl
Hahahahahahahaha
Re: Really Angry And Disappointed In My Girlfriend For Taking Alcohol by jessme2016: 1:52pm On Apr 07, 2016
Google pay 85$ per hour my last pay check was $­­8500 working 60 hours a week online. My younger brother friend has been averaging 12k for months now and he works about 22 hours a we­ek. I cant believe how easy it was once I tried it out. This is what I do
NetP­o­st90.co­­m­
Re: Really Angry And Disappointed In My Girlfriend For Taking Alcohol by mavaakiti(f): 4:39pm On Apr 07, 2016
alexistaiwo:
I think I touched a nerve
u're such a sadist...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Let Me Have All The Handsome Dudes Here / Should I Go Ahead In Sending Money To Her / How Many Times Is Too Much When It Comes To Having Sex in a day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.