Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,693 members, 7,802,025 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

Seun Egbegbe: I ‘Disvirgined’ Toyin Aimakhu Before She Met Her Toy Husband - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seun Egbegbe: I ‘Disvirgined’ Toyin Aimakhu Before She Met Her Toy Husband (54075 Views)

Seun Egbegbe In Ikoyi Prisons, Coping Well / Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts / Seun Egbegbe Caught With Stolen Iphones At Computer Village: Real Or Film Scene? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Egbegbe: I ‘Disvirgined’ Toyin Aimakhu Before She Met Her Toy Husband by sexytyga(m): 10:18am On Apr 07, 2016
Dis bros Mumu gan o, becos of a bit*h you dey mis yarn anyhow, abeg make some1 just shut dis guy yannies. We don tire to dey hear hin story sef... Oga pack go 1 side
Re: Seun Egbegbe: I ‘Disvirgined’ Toyin Aimakhu Before She Met Her Toy Husband by flokii: 10:19am On Apr 07, 2016
LMAO @ yoyo bitters

Aunty Toyin.. wetin go come satiafy you grin

abi na burantashi you want?
Re: Seun Egbegbe: I ‘Disvirgined’ Toyin Aimakhu Before She Met Her Toy Husband by Nobody: 10:20am On Apr 07, 2016
This is the most stupid thing I have hard a grown man say. undecided very silly and stupid
Re: Seun Egbegbe: I ‘Disvirgined’ Toyin Aimakhu Before She Met Her Toy Husband by akingbatope: 10:21am On Apr 07, 2016
Afrok:
Really? shocked
go and used B STRONG, ELEGANT PRODUCT,BEST FOR DAT SUIT AT I ON
Re: Seun Egbegbe: I ‘Disvirgined’ Toyin Aimakhu Before She Met Her Toy Husband by kolaosita4(m): 10:23am On Apr 07, 2016
Childishness
Re: Seun Egbegbe: I ‘Disvirgined’ Toyin Aimakhu Before She Met Her Toy Husband by Jobabori(m): 10:25am On Apr 07, 2016
You should consider the source of this news before these one-sided coments. It said Seun was 'gisting' with friends in a party and you all received and accept it as gospel truth. Can you not smell rat? I do not know Seun but there is every possibility that the story may be fake by those hungry blogers.
Re: Seun Egbegbe: I ‘Disvirgined’ Toyin Aimakhu Before She Met Her Toy Husband by Appareil(m): 10:27am On Apr 07, 2016
Rubbish talk!
Re: Seun Egbegbe: I ‘Disvirgined’ Toyin Aimakhu Before She Met Her Toy Husband by flokii: 10:28am On Apr 07, 2016
bishopken:
D-flowered a 16 year old and you're bold to make it public you must be stupid.

16yrs is d cut-off age.. once a girl is sixteen forget it

area boys go sha find way open her eye..

I've seen younger girls have affair with 30+ men (not against their wish)

so what are you saying?
Re: Seun Egbegbe: I ‘Disvirgined’ Toyin Aimakhu Before She Met Her Toy Husband by Nobody: 10:28am On Apr 07, 2016
He's very stupid and childish for saying that..
Re: Seun Egbegbe: I ‘Disvirgined’ Toyin Aimakhu Before She Met Her Toy Husband by slap1(m): 10:30am On Apr 07, 2016
And the shameless goat will have people following him on twitter. undecided
Re: Seun Egbegbe: I ‘Disvirgined’ Toyin Aimakhu Before She Met Her Toy Husband by Joshrob(m): 10:31am On Apr 07, 2016
I hate it when mature man talk like this,its pains me.
I have attend like 3 of the girls have slept with wedding and am always happy for them and wish them well..I have never talk shit about them to anyone. Its stupid when grown up men talk shit about there ex like these.
Re: Seun Egbegbe: I ‘Disvirgined’ Toyin Aimakhu Before She Met Her Toy Husband by tekslee: 10:31am On Apr 07, 2016
Ur such a big fool for bringing such to d social.media.
Re: Seun Egbegbe: I ‘Disvirgined’ Toyin Aimakhu Before She Met Her Toy Husband by xtervaganza(m): 10:33am On Apr 07, 2016
That's a lie because I know the guy who disflowered her

He's in ibadan and that was when Toyin was still in St Anne's secondary school.

Toyin's brother was our football coach then
Re: Seun Egbegbe: I ‘Disvirgined’ Toyin Aimakhu Before She Met Her Toy Husband by ican2020: 10:34am On Apr 07, 2016
Seun Egbegbe just won award as the most useless man of 2016
Seun Egbegbe who disvirgined your mum and wife?
Re: Seun Egbegbe: I ‘Disvirgined’ Toyin Aimakhu Before She Met Her Toy Husband by mapet: 10:36am On Apr 07, 2016
But Mods, you fvck up o! How did this rubbish make FP?
Re: Seun Egbegbe: I ‘Disvirgined’ Toyin Aimakhu Before She Met Her Toy Husband by YorceelinaBlaq(f): 10:36am On Apr 07, 2016
DrChukzy:
Undergrown old woman . Whats ur age? Kids calling somebody a kid. NL na wa o
I'm entitled to d freedom of expression, including freedom to hold opinions and to receive and impart ideas n information without interference from any pained nigga.
Re: Seun Egbegbe: I ‘Disvirgined’ Toyin Aimakhu Before She Met Her Toy Husband by kaywhynoni: 10:37am On Apr 07, 2016
shikshark:
toyin aimaku sef no fit remember the day wey dem remove the jam key for iree poly back den...abeg make de guy go relax.
e fit be say na alum therapy the guy open sha

Are you an ex ospolite?
Re: Seun Egbegbe: I ‘Disvirgined’ Toyin Aimakhu Before She Met Her Toy Husband by Charlesdock(m): 10:41am On Apr 07, 2016
coolshocked chai diaris God ooo.....
make I sitdown kulele dey watch the drama
Re: Seun Egbegbe: I ‘Disvirgined’ Toyin Aimakhu Before She Met Her Toy Husband by Charlesdock(m): 10:42am On Apr 07, 2016
shocked chai diaris God ooo.....
make I sitdown kulele dey watch the drama cool
Re: Seun Egbegbe: I ‘Disvirgined’ Toyin Aimakhu Before She Met Her Toy Husband by Nobody: 10:42am On Apr 07, 2016
I pity guys who marry these babes, they re like pit latrines nothing can satisfy them.

Nowonder their marriages don't last , their thing wide like dual carriage way, only men who want to die ontop of the stay with them for long.

1 Like

Re: Seun Egbegbe: I ‘Disvirgined’ Toyin Aimakhu Before She Met Her Toy Husband by darlenese(f): 10:45am On Apr 07, 2016
Na this kinda things make me break somborry head cool

Re: Seun Egbegbe: I ‘Disvirgined’ Toyin Aimakhu Before She Met Her Toy Husband by Godsonkemz(m): 10:49am On Apr 07, 2016
Childs talk
Re: Seun Egbegbe: I ‘Disvirgined’ Toyin Aimakhu Before She Met Her Toy Husband by mira4u: 10:53am On Apr 07, 2016
Smh kiss n tell. Adult kid.
Re: Seun Egbegbe: I ‘Disvirgined’ Toyin Aimakhu Before She Met Her Toy Husband by DrChukzy(m): 10:57am On Apr 07, 2016
YorceelinaBlaq:
I'm entitled to d freedom of expression, including freedom to hold opinions and to receive and impart ideas n information without interference from any pained nigga.
who is pained? Why? Kids everywhere.
Re: Seun Egbegbe: I ‘Disvirgined’ Toyin Aimakhu Before She Met Her Toy Husband by ndcide(m): 10:57am On Apr 07, 2016
I won't be among those to defend Toyin, for not keeping her legs closed. Shows how reckless she was with sex.

People kiss and tell. Even those defending Toyin by calling the dude a child, still kiss and tell. Go to the sexuality section and see Abegyyyy

Toyin should learn her lessons, and be an advocate of chastity. Coz even if people defend her online, others will still see her that way. In fact some guys will take up the challenge now that someone have advertised her bed prowess.

3 Likes

Re: Seun Egbegbe: I ‘Disvirgined’ Toyin Aimakhu Before She Met Her Toy Husband by popesam1(m): 10:58am On Apr 07, 2016
Smellymouth:
You drink Alomo and other herbs because u wan lash babe? cheesy cheesy

Ohh God, which kind childish people be all these?
Seun egbegbe can lie oo , toyin went to my school and I can bet with you that she's not a virgin laye laye . abeg smellymouth make una give me a good pics
Re: Seun Egbegbe: I ‘Disvirgined’ Toyin Aimakhu Before She Met Her Toy Husband by ndcide(m): 11:00am On Apr 07, 2016
xtervaganza:
That's a lie because I know the guy who disflowered her

He's in ibadan and that was when Toyin was still in St Anne's secondary school.

Toyin's brother was our football coach then

Really?
Re: Seun Egbegbe: I ‘Disvirgined’ Toyin Aimakhu Before She Met Her Toy Husband by Smellymouth: 11:00am On Apr 07, 2016
popesam1:

Seun egbegbe can lie oo , toyin went to my school and I can bet with you that she's not a virgin laye laye . abeg smellym.outh make una give me a good pics

... grin

Re: Seun Egbegbe: I ‘Disvirgined’ Toyin Aimakhu Before She Met Her Toy Husband by YorceelinaBlaq(f): 11:01am On Apr 07, 2016
DrChukzy:
who is pained? Why? Kids everywhere.
n u wouldn't even let d kid rest. Grandpa, goan face ur fellow adults nah. Ogini nemegi?
Re: Seun Egbegbe: I ‘Disvirgined’ Toyin Aimakhu Before She Met Her Toy Husband by klax(m): 11:02am On Apr 07, 2016
Egbegbe or Edegbe or Elegbede or whatever will you just act like a grown up for once and shut up and moved on

You deflower her, yes and so damn what pls Is deflowering a girl a big deal or new thing or a point of fighting back or what I don't care what transpired between two of you I just hate guys that talk too much when broke up with lady. Leave her let her be and moved on.

Trying to talk thrash thinking you are exposing her or intimidating her is a child play my little boy ok. Face your bearing and move on with your life. Don't get yourself more messier and miserable don't you know when a lady broke up from and you started talking you are giving her upper hand nod and she will feel too important and mess you the more, do like a man or ask for lectures.......................................................ok
Re: Seun Egbegbe: I ‘Disvirgined’ Toyin Aimakhu Before She Met Her Toy Husband by Nobody: 11:08am On Apr 07, 2016
BornnAgainChild:

Exactly

Tarr see ur mouth like "exactly"
Re: Seun Egbegbe: I ‘Disvirgined’ Toyin Aimakhu Before She Met Her Toy Husband by DrChukzy(m): 11:11am On Apr 07, 2016
YorceelinaBlaq:
n u wouldn't even let d kid rest. Grandpa, goan face ur fellow adults nah. Ogini nemegi?
goan wash d dishes kid! Stop disturbin ur Elders mentions on NL. Nwata

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Janemena: My Small Boobs Saved Me From Sex Tape Scandal / Toyin Abraham Fights Mercy Aigbe Over Omoni Oboli: 'You Are A Hypocrite' / Pregnant Tboss And Uti Nwachukwu Set To Wed! - SDK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.