Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,258 members, 7,780,567 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:35 PM

And There Shall Be 7 Women To 1 Man..... - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / And There Shall Be 7 Women To 1 Man..... (29052 Views)

Casual Sex, The Pill And Condoms Are Transforming Our Women To Feminazis / I Am Emotional Abused By My Spouse, What Shall I Do? / Marriage: A Way For Most Nigerian Women To Escape Poverty? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: And There Shall Be 7 Women To 1 Man..... by doveda: 1:34am On Apr 08, 2016
lezz:
Witless and spineless. Banter-lover and an slowwitted ranter. Good night.

Have you gotten a job?
Re: And There Shall Be 7 Women To 1 Man..... by Fkforyou(m): 2:22am On Apr 08, 2016
I knew the thread is going to end this way.... grin...I was in page 5 before I slept, now now the thread don reach page 9 with blood spilt everywhere...lol.

I just pity your younger brother, the kind hostility he is going to get from you eh and the worst part is that its not his fault and he might not even know it ....he might even end up hating the opposite gender just like you and the circle continues.

You have my sincere condolence though ..... grin.
Re: And There Shall Be 7 Women To 1 Man..... by FTBOY: 6:12am On Apr 08, 2016
doveda:
What we have now are lazy and moro.nic men who have chosen not to change because of its advantages. Bunch of big babies who wouldn';t mind if their wives bathed for them, brush their teeth, wipe their asses after pooing.

you mean your village men?
Re: And There Shall Be 7 Women To 1 Man..... by FTBOY: 6:32am On Apr 08, 2016
DarkTroll:

Your brains can neither carry debate or diss.

Your gender is neither male or female!!!

You're nature's accident of evolution.

You have the emotional makeup of a wild beast and the intellectual standing of a drooling baboon.

You serve no purpose but that of a living specimen who behavioural scientists observe for the thesis of how _imbeciles survive.

Your father should have married you off at 13 to one Alhaji and spare humanity and your lineage the shame of another wasted birth!!!
Jesus! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: And There Shall Be 7 Women To 1 Man..... by FTBOY: 6:35am On Apr 08, 2016
doveda:

HaneefahRN, do you do d.af.t, lazy, jobless guys?
see jealousy.. grin grin grin dis girl na real idiot o.. grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: And There Shall Be 7 Women To 1 Man..... by FTBOY: 6:38am On Apr 08, 2016
doveda:

Now that you are getting my ire, whacha gonna do about it? grin

Have you gotten a job?
is that now your only line of defence? lame biatch!

1 Like

Re: And There Shall Be 7 Women To 1 Man..... by Creamish(f): 8:31am On Apr 08, 2016
lezz:

grin grin grin grin will you pay me to scrub your yansh back to its default hue? grin grin grin grin grin

Expenses will be on you.

Items:

*12 Long sponges for deep penetration into your ass-divider. Imma scrub those dry, black cells and scabs from off your ass by all means!!!

* 2 large size pack of OMO. Bathing your ass with soap won't even form bubbles due to days of congealed dirt and sweat. OMO it must be.

* Water. That shouldn't be a problem in Scotland, but we don't want the stench to be a factor for your visal revokement or your charity withdrawal. So we will look for a river. I have to deep your big black ass in and rinse you off properly. grin grin grin

If you want a shave, I'll double the charge, agreed? grin grin grin

hahahahaha.. clown!! .. U dint add the number of gloves u'd need... U prolly need like 10 pairs to take care of the wears and tears ul encounter while scrubbing.. grin
Re: And There Shall Be 7 Women To 1 Man..... by lezz(m): 9:42am On Apr 08, 2016
Creamish:

hahahahaha.. clown!! .. U dint add the number of gloves u'd need... U prolly need like 10 pairs to take care of the wears and tears ul encounter while scrubbing.. grin
grin grin grin grin In addition to that I'll need oxygen mask and nose gear and a strong bottle of vodka!!!

The stench from her ass will out-stink a sewage pit!!!
Re: And There Shall Be 7 Women To 1 Man..... by Dcholeric: 9:43am On Apr 08, 2016
Creamish:

this is unfair angry .
she is a woman like you !
you should instead calm lezz down .
Re: And There Shall Be 7 Women To 1 Man..... by lezz(m): 9:48am On Apr 08, 2016
FTBOY:
is that now your only line of defence? lame biatch!
Man, the bïtch is as dumb as timber. That's what happens when these NGOs take these village, hijab-wearing crones under charity to study abroad.

Mumu girl forming feminism, when her father has already collected her bride price from a 69 year old Alhaji as his 6th wife.
Re: And There Shall Be 7 Women To 1 Man..... by Creamish(f): 9:48am On Apr 08, 2016
Dcholeric:

this unfair angry .

grin

Oya Lezz pls calm down. grin
Re: And There Shall Be 7 Women To 1 Man..... by FTBOY: 9:51am On Apr 08, 2016
lezz:
Man, the bïtch is as dumb as timber. That's what happens when these NGOs take these village, hijab-wearing crones under charity to study abroad.

Mumu girl forming feminism, when her father has already collected her bride price from a 69 year old Alhaji as his 6th wife.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: And There Shall Be 7 Women To 1 Man..... by lezz(m): 10:11am On Apr 08, 2016
Dcholeric:

this unfair angry .

Creamish:

grin
Creamish:

grin

The fool started the insult after I floored her in debate.

Dummy doesn't know the difference between petty trade/ business and job.

Half-wit was yapping her grandmother had two jobs as if she was talking to a dunce like herself.
Re: And There Shall Be 7 Women To 1 Man..... by lezz(m): 10:13am On Apr 08, 2016
FTBOY:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Paddi mi, how far?

The ode no wan' free me since yesterday!!!

She dey yab me like say she get ban immunity grin grin grin

When I pack am for am, life tire am die.

Dumbo forming intellectual
Re: And There Shall Be 7 Women To 1 Man..... by Knetpro(m): 10:15am On Apr 08, 2016
And There Shall Be 7 Women To 1 Man.....

....... In that day seven women will take hold of one man and say, "We will eat our own food and provide our own clothes; only let us be called by your name. Take away our disgrace!" Isaiah 4:1

Plain and simple. grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: And There Shall Be 7 Women To 1 Man..... by lezz(m): 10:39am On Apr 08, 2016
FTBOY:
i dey o! still reeling with laughter over DarkTroll's bombardment.....the bytch went totally numb and picked a one-line defense tactic. i showed a colleague here and he said you must have smoked some unnatural leaf.. grin grin grin grin
Lolz, if she isn't editing the diss back, she rants about getting a job as if NL has mystical powers to tell one's employment status. grin grin grin grin

But she's a student under charity, and judging by the shallowness of her cognitive abilities, I'm beginning to think she's that Northerner who gave her husband rat poison after her father forced her into child marriage.

My Darktroll handle is meant to ride fools like Doveda to the gates of Hades cool
Re: And There Shall Be 7 Women To 1 Man..... by doveda: 10:50am On Apr 08, 2016
lezz:
Lolz, if she isn't editing the diss back, she rants about getting a job as if NL has mystical powers to tell one's employment status. grin grin grin grin

But she's a student under charity, and judging by the shallowness of her cognitive abilities, I'm beginning to think she's that Northerner who gave her husband rat poison after her father forced her into child marriage.

My Darktroll handle is meant to ride fools like Doveda to the gates of Hades cool
Have you gotten a job yet?
Re: And There Shall Be 7 Women To 1 Man..... by doveda: 10:54am On Apr 08, 2016
Creamish:

grin

Excuse me, are you sure you are okay in the head?

Who asked you to beg an jobless guy?

Did I tell you that the diss from jobless daft is my life? Far from it, I am the reason his life is miserable. I am the reason, he comes on Nairaland to biitch about women.

Mind ya business ma. I am handling this shit quite well. Thanks for your needless concern.
Re: And There Shall Be 7 Women To 1 Man..... by doveda: 10:57am On Apr 08, 2016
FTBOY:
i dey o! still reeling with laughter over DarkTroll's bombardment.....the bytch went totally numb and picked a one-line defense tactic. i showed a colleague here and he said you must have smoked some unnatural leaf.. grin grin grin grin
I don't like yoiu. Stop following em round like a head#less chicken.

Darktroll bombarded your mama. I bet she is never going to recover. If what Darktroll spewed are what you call insults, you must be daft.ter than him

It seems my one-liner got to you so bad lipsrsealed shocked Pele, I apologise.
Re: And There Shall Be 7 Women To 1 Man..... by lezz(m): 10:59am On Apr 08, 2016
doveda:

Did I tell you that the diss from jobless daft is my life? Far from it, I am the reason his life is miserable. I am the reason, he comes on Nairaland to biitch about women.

Mind ya business ma. I am handling this shit quite well. Thanks for your needless concern.
Have some sense of hierarchy, you low class, charity-saving wench!!!

She's several strata above you in intelligence, social grace and style.

You're a pig in Scotland and Western civility and decorum have been unable to rob off on you, village swine.

I know you must have Hausa translator device to interpret your lectures for you.

1st Class dumbo!!! grin
Re: And There Shall Be 7 Women To 1 Man..... by doveda: 11:00am On Apr 08, 2016
lezz:

The fool started the insult after I floored her in debate.

Dummy doesn't know the difference between petty trade/ business and job.

Half-wit was yapping her grandmother had two jobs as if she was talking to a dunce like herself.

You have never floored me

When you realise you are losing it, you start with foul languages

This is the reason you are still unemployed. This is the reason women like me are smack your head around.

Get a job first and I might just relieve you from your Nairaland's duty.
Re: And There Shall Be 7 Women To 1 Man..... by Creamish(f): 11:03am On Apr 08, 2016
doveda:

U shuld be thanking Dcholeric bae.. Im not concerned at all! I actually found his post quite amusing .. cheesy grin

BTW... U rily think highly of urself if u believe all the crap u wrote here... Keep handling the sh1t well...soon ul be dripping all over of sh1t.

Totally minding my bizness now.. buhbyee! grin
Re: And There Shall Be 7 Women To 1 Man..... by doveda: 11:03am On Apr 08, 2016
lezz:
Have some sense of hierarchy, you low class, charity-saving wench!!!

She's several strata above you in intelligence, social grace and style.

You're a pig in Scotland and Western civility and decorum have been unable to rob off on you, village swine.

I know you must have Hausa translator device to interpret your lectures for you.

1st Class dumbo!!! grin

Whatever! grin grin grin

Are you still jealous? You wanna come to Scotland grin, too bad we don't take dum.bos

Simple job, e no get

I am not responsible for your woes, mister!
Re: And There Shall Be 7 Women To 1 Man..... by doveda: 11:04am On Apr 08, 2016
Creamish:

U shuld be thanking Dcholeric bae.. Im not concerned at all! I actually found his post quite amusing .. cheesy grin

BTW... U rily think highly of urself if u believe all the crap u wrote here... Keep handling the sh1t well...soon ul be dripping all over of sh1t.

Totally minding my bizness now.. buhbyee! grin
The door, please grin

Thanks grin
Re: And There Shall Be 7 Women To 1 Man..... by Creamish(f): 11:11am On Apr 08, 2016
doveda:
The door, please grin

Thanks grin

grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: And There Shall Be 7 Women To 1 Man..... by doveda: 11:13am On Apr 08, 2016
Creamish:

grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Shey you no wan go ni? You can stay but tell me, how often do you send your nudes to lezz? shocked shocked
Re: And There Shall Be 7 Women To 1 Man..... by Creamish(f): 11:26am On Apr 08, 2016
doveda:

Shey you no wan go ni? You can stay but tell me, how often do you send your nudes to lezz? shocked shocked

as often as ur brain functions...NEVER.. grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: And There Shall Be 7 Women To 1 Man..... by doveda: 11:27am On Apr 08, 2016
Creamish:

as often as ur brain functions...NEVER.. grin
You are liar! Ae you shy? Don't be wink

You can tell me wink
Re: And There Shall Be 7 Women To 1 Man..... by Creamish(f): 11:29am On Apr 08, 2016
doveda:
You are liar! Ae you shy? Don't be wink

You can tell me wink

Booboo...continue ur endless search for attention with Lezz biko. U too dunce for me. cheesy

Shey I went out d door? Im minding my biz now.. grin cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: And There Shall Be 7 Women To 1 Man..... by doveda: 11:35am On Apr 08, 2016
Creamish:

Booboo...continue ur endless search for attention with Lezz biko. U too dunce for me. cheesy

Shey I went out d door? Im minding my biz now.. grin cheesy

I am sorry.

You didn't now. You stayed and I know why.

I will release him for you. Happy fvcking, sexting etc etc. Happy doing whatever you do with him. cool

You can leave now, my child grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply)

Helping Most Nigerian Women End In Drama: Why? / Man Curses Out Families Who Squander Money Sent Home By Relatives Living Abroad / Fire Kills Wife And 3 Children At Home In Minna, Niger State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.