Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,881 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:15 AM

Dasukigate: EFCC Arrests Azibaola Roberts - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dasukigate: EFCC Arrests Azibaola Roberts (21800 Views)

Soldiers Take Over Azibaola Robert's Construction Site / Dasukigate: EFCC To Arrest Jimi Agbaje In Port-harcourt - Elombah.com / EFCC Forcing Me To Implicate Jonathan - Robert Azibaola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dasukigate: EFCC Arrests Azibaola Roberts by Lessonteacher(f): 8:56am On Apr 07, 2016
Quakertellicus1:

In Nigeria....people get despised for fighting corruption.

Don't complain when the same corrupt people you are protecting come home,rule over you and leave you destitue.

It is your money they stole.....Your money.
from Buhari to Amechi, Fashola, Rochas, Tunubu, the EFCC and others tell me who is not corrupt among them and I will believe Buhari is fighting corruption

1 Like

Re: Dasukigate: EFCC Arrests Azibaola Roberts by ayindejimmy(m): 8:58am On Apr 07, 2016
shiimah:
Oga president, if U truly want to fight corruption, start from the Beginning... The first republic, second republic etc... Fighting Jonathan and his administration is mere propaganda.. Shehu Shagari did more,remember Umaru Dikko. Obasanjo is now a saint because he is your friend.
What about the military governments.... Mtcheeww, abeg stop deceiving us, we know your type.

I think its better he starts from the colonial era . the Lord Lugard and co should be probed too .
Re: Dasukigate: EFCC Arrests Azibaola Roberts by Heffalump(m): 9:07am On Apr 07, 2016
Burger01:
Ol boi, how I wish we enacted a law to kill those thieves. It's just too massive! Jonathan messed up the system and yet some diehard retardants of the clueless one will still be saying he's their hero.... gush! embarassed

My brother I tire ooh. Am still wondering why some people with their natural faculty and IQ still blush over the high level of loot perpetrated by GEJ and his cohorts. Where is the sanity in this country? If GEJ was to be my uncle, I would have covered my face in shame and deny him of any affiliation. Lucifer (the Devil) has a strong root in Nigeria! sad angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Dasukigate: EFCC Arrests Azibaola Roberts by shiimah: 9:14am On Apr 07, 2016
ayindejimmy:

I think its better he starts from the colonial era . the Lord Lugard and co should be probed too .
LOL.... U are on point bro...
Re: Dasukigate: EFCC Arrests Azibaola Roberts by hotdi(m): 9:18am On Apr 07, 2016
Another old story.
Re: Dasukigate: EFCC Arrests Azibaola Roberts by Burger01(m): 9:19am On Apr 07, 2016
Heffalump:

My brother I tire ooh. Am still wondering why some people with their natural faculty and IQ still blush over the high level of loot perpetrated by GEJ and his cohorts. Where is the sanity in this country? If GEJ was to be my uncle, I would have covered my face in shame and deny him of any affiliation. Lucifer (the Devil) has a strong root in Nigeria! sad angry angry angry
I tire oh my bruh... that Lucifer is more pronounced in our IPOD youths and dem 'Jonathan is my hero' raghead diehards undecided
Re: Dasukigate: EFCC Arrests Azibaola Roberts by excomarow(m): 9:21am On Apr 07, 2016
Burger01:
When will they have the balls to arrest Jonathan

Those are foot soldiers....go for the King undecided

...Even your so-called king is not above the law (ATL)

Get that in your doll brain undecided
Re: Dasukigate: EFCC Arrests Azibaola Roberts by Badaruddeen006(m): 9:21am On Apr 07, 2016
Its only in 9ja u will find pple supporting CURRUPTED Gov. Official and turning against GOOD ppl, unlike China. This is an indication that tell us MOST of us we were currupted.Do u really want us to continue like this? If yes then let Johna and his currupted official be free but if no then support the EFCC to prosticute them. May God bless 9ja and its PPLES.
Re: Dasukigate: EFCC Arrests Azibaola Roberts by Singingbae(m): 9:24am On Apr 07, 2016
irunooboo:
[size=14pt] Even if Buhari destroy the whole economy, so far he his arresting looters and Jailing them we will vote him back in 2019. We need to see GEJ and mama Piss in jail uniforms. We dont care about fuel or electricity. Arrest and lock GEJ like you did to Dasuki. God bless Buhari the best president we ever had cool[/size]
Emancipate yourself from mental slavery---Bob Marley
Re: Dasukigate: EFCC Arrests Azibaola Roberts by ozoemenaca: 9:25am On Apr 07, 2016
This government should please face governance and stop chasing shadows. hmmmm I just remembered, please Lie Mohammed has not been talking, Please is there anyone with the idea why ? Funny people

1 Like

Re: Dasukigate: EFCC Arrests Azibaola Roberts by Burger01(m): 9:27am On Apr 07, 2016
excomarow:

...Even your so-called king is not above the law (ATL)

Get that in your doll brain undecided
Don't think with your rectum.... I never said anyone was above the law, including your corrupt clueless one undecided
Re: Dasukigate: EFCC Arrests Azibaola Roberts by vansfks: 9:54am On Apr 07, 2016
irunooboo:
[size=14pt] Even if Buhari destroy the whole economy, so far he his arresting looters and Jailing them we will vote him back in 2019. We need to see GEJ and mama Piss in jail uniforms. We dont care about fuel or electricity. Arrest and lock GEJ like you did to Dasuki. God bless Buhari the best president we ever had cool[/size]
it's not your fault shall....how shameless of u........ buhari is nothing but mockery of his status..... and has scammed us....

1 Like

Re: Dasukigate: EFCC Arrests Azibaola Roberts by OpinionCounts(m): 10:08am On Apr 07, 2016
eleko1:
cool. Good one there/thumbs-up EFCC for a job well done.NIG is not a family business.DeY Shud remain in Kuje until dey vomit all our money nd thereafter sentence them to 50 Years each.NO MERCY TO THOSE THIEVES undecided

Nigeria is not a family business? If only you know how bastardly rich in multiple billions of dollars families of abacha, ibb, obj, atiku, abdusalam, danjuma etc have become by making the countries wealth and resources their personal business, you will retract this your comment.
Re: Dasukigate: EFCC Arrests Azibaola Roberts by OpinionCounts(m): 10:19am On Apr 07, 2016
Badaruddeen006:
Its only in 9ja u will find pple supporting CURRUPTED Gov. Official and turning against GOOD ppl, unlike China. This is an indication that tell us MOST of us we were currupted.Do u really want us to continue like this? If yes then let Johna and his currupted official be free but if no then support the EFCC to prosticute them. May God bless 9ja and its PPLES.

In china will obj, atiku, tinubu, amaechi, ibb, abdulsalam, danjuma not be executed?? will they still be roaming free with their groundbreaking loot?
You want pple to support efcc in their victimisation. Let all this thieves be jailed not selectively and you will see the national support efcc will recieve.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dasukigate: EFCC Arrests Azibaola Roberts by munchi(m): 10:46am On Apr 07, 2016
OpinionCounts:

In china will obj, atiku, tinubu, amaechi, ibb, abdulsalam, danjuma not be executed?? will they still be roaming free with their groundbreaking loot?
You want pple to support efcc in their victimisation. Let all this thieves be jailed not selectively and you will see the national support efcc will recieve.
Your Wise
Re: Dasukigate: EFCC Arrests Azibaola Roberts by Brugo(m): 10:55am On Apr 07, 2016
Jonathan the hero. cheesy hero of corruption.
Re: Dasukigate: EFCC Arrests Azibaola Roberts by OpinionCounts(m): 11:01am On Apr 07, 2016
munchi:

Your Wise

Thank you Sir, just stating the obvious to some folks.
Re: Dasukigate: EFCC Arrests Azibaola Roberts by egobetatoday: 11:27am On Apr 07, 2016
irunooboo:

ok i understand. Even if people die ( God forbid) because of the poor economy they will he smiling in their graves thinking Gej and Dame are in prison...when actually they are throwing a party grin. well sha, everybody to their own brain and thoughtgrin. For me i will prefer the economy is resuscitated...for myself, my children and children's children. I dont care if they incarcerate Gej or not as long as I am healthy..well i know they cant, they would have if they can.
Re: Dasukigate: EFCC Arrests Azibaola Roberts by vickylala239: 11:37am On Apr 07, 2016
Wat is d need of all these arrest....

Wen no body is being jail....

They Jst Kip arresting..

Do u think we Nigerians enjoy arrest without jail?

common Rev king u guys culd Nt enforce supreme court judgment.... n d guy s still alive...
Re: Dasukigate: EFCC Arrests Azibaola Roberts by josefeneche: 11:39am On Apr 07, 2016
omobaekiti:
Its getting closer to him the IB and mama piss would soon be picked.Serial and unrepentant looters.
We'll be waiting for you to go & pick him up. You think if these so called security agencies had anything against GEJ, they wouldn't have picked him up since?
Re: Dasukigate: EFCC Arrests Azibaola Roberts by josefeneche: 11:40am On Apr 07, 2016
luvinhubby:
How will this give me fuel, light, water & a bag of rice for 9,000

APC is a fraudulent fraud.
Exactly! We've all seen that they're a fraud.
Re: Dasukigate: EFCC Arrests Azibaola Roberts by josefeneche: 11:43am On Apr 07, 2016
irunooboo:
This' really laughable, you just have to come out to spew gibberish. Why not go & arrest every member of the past administration all by your self?
Re: Dasukigate: EFCC Arrests Azibaola Roberts by poiZon: 11:43am On Apr 07, 2016
Burger01:
Ol boi, how I wish we enacted a law to kill those thieves. It's just too massive! Jonathan messed up the system and yet some diehard retardants of the clueless one will still be saying he's their hero.... gush! embarassed

I comot cap for una hypocrisy.
so nigerian independence started with jonathan abi?
jonathan really messed up the system, pdp destroyed naija for 16yrs n d next thing u will hear is jonathan administration really rapped naija like say jonathan ruled for those 16yrs.
jonathan was d president when oil was discovered, jonathan was d president when 2.5billion dollars of nigerian oil money got missing in the bank, jonathan was d president when someone mismanaged ptf funds n when he was abt investigated he burnt down the administration office.
shebi na corruption, I wan see how n when it will end, n God go punish buhari if he doesnt jail jonathan.
Re: Dasukigate: EFCC Arrests Azibaola Roberts by josefeneche: 11:49am On Apr 07, 2016
LOOK Mr President..i dont hav a problem wit ur "Probings"..my problem is,as much as ur doing d "so called" corruption fight,remember d people are suffering from ur insensitivity to d plights of the Nigerians #PeopleAreSufferingSir#
Re: Dasukigate: EFCC Arrests Azibaola Roberts by josefeneche: 11:50am On Apr 07, 2016
I wouldnt call dis a witch hunt anymore,cos its lasted tooooooo long wit no result meaning the "Hunter" must've been doing sooo many things wrong
Re: Dasukigate: EFCC Arrests Azibaola Roberts by josefeneche: 11:53am On Apr 07, 2016
Sir..Its a year already since u took over as president of our beloved Nation,Soooo much cud've been done 2 better our livelihood as Nigerians,But d suffering has gotten even WORSE..Theres so much 2 b done 2 get us sorted
Re: Dasukigate: EFCC Arrests Azibaola Roberts by udopeter12: 11:56am On Apr 07, 2016
they will always cry fowl whenever they are caught, and try to get the sympathy of sentimental Nigerians. one thing is for sure EFCC has not been going around arresting just anybody. weda u like it or not, all those that have been arrested have something to answer for. my only Quarrel with EFCC is to carry out their duties within acceptable limits, don't just handle issues out of a dare desire to please. Detain only as is permissible, release when you have to and prosecute the right way. Also, pls de-emphasize the frequent affiliation of this guys to the person of GEJ. if he has a case pick him too and prosecute him. all this GEJ's cousin, GEJ's Aide, et al. they are not just deforming, but also getting boring
Re: Dasukigate: EFCC Arrests Azibaola Roberts by martinsoche: 11:58am On Apr 07, 2016
I feel this is getting too long, if the court cant find anything on this men then they should let them go because its turning to witch hunting and if they think holding GEJ blood will do any good or bad
Re: Dasukigate: EFCC Arrests Azibaola Roberts by martinsoche: 11:59am On Apr 07, 2016
pls the EFCC should just come out right not by hold GEJ DNA
Re: Dasukigate: EFCC Arrests Azibaola Roberts by udopeter12: 12:01pm On Apr 07, 2016
they will always cry fowl whenever they are caught, and try to get the sympathy of sentimental Nigerians. one thing is for sure EFCC has not been going around arresting just anybody. weda u like it or not, all those that have been arrested have something to answer for. my only Quarrel with EFCC is to carry out their duties within acceptable limits, don't just handle issues out of a dare desire to please. Detain only as is permissible, release when you have to and prosecute the right way. Also, pls de-emphasize the frequent affiliation of this guys to the person of GEJ. if he has a case pick him too and prosecute him. all this GEJ's cousin, GEJ's Aide, et al. they are not just deforming, but also getting boring undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Happy 74th Birthday to President Muhmmadu Buhari - Nairalanders / Federal Govt Feeds Pupils With 594 Cattle, 138,000 Chickens Weekly – VP Osinbajo / El-rufai Visits Yakowa’s Hometown As He Declares Kaduna Guber Bid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.