Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,353 members, 7,808,237 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:13 AM

Help!!! I Need Information About The NSE. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Help!!! I Need Information About The NSE. (491 Views)

Dear Expert, Please Walk A Beginner Through Investing On The NSE In 2017 / MTN Will Not List On The NSE In 2017 / NSE Market Capitalisation Rebounds By N41bn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help!!! I Need Information About The NSE. by phenom57(m): 7:23am On Apr 07, 2016
i'm a young undergraduate who's interested in shares and the stock market but at the moment i'm totally blank about the business. Can you help me with the following questions : 1)How does the stock market work? 2)How long does it take before an investment starts yielding. 3)About how much money is required for the investment? (bearing in mind that i'm a student) 4)How can I meet a stock broker? 5)How does the broker get paid. You can add another thing you think I should know... Thanks.... cc: ihedioramma , stockbull , felamong
Re: Help!!! I Need Information About The NSE. by stockbull(m): 9:24am On Apr 07, 2016
investing in stocks require much knowledge, you've to prepare for it by reading series of stock-investing books before you can start to venture into the business to acquire experience before you would become successful in it. it is not a get-rich-quick business. it is more of art than science.
search for free ebooks related to the following keyword phrases... FUNDAMENTAL S OF STOCK INVESTING, STOCK INVESTING ANALYSIS, STOCK INVESTING RATIOS, VALUE INVESTORS, TRADING STOCKS, TECHNICAL ANALYSIS OF STOCKS, NIGERIA STOCK PRICE TREND ANALYSIS E.T.C You will definitely get series of books that I can begin to write off hand.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Invest In Crude Oil business ? / Back Load / Return Load In Trucking/haulage Business / New Offer On Sage 50 Accounting Solution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.