Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,378 members, 7,781,064 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:16 AM

Homemade Pasta Alfredo "sauce" - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Homemade Pasta Alfredo "sauce" (2312 Views)

How To Make Homemade Pasta (step By Step) / Preparing Agama Lizard Tomato Sauce (PICTURES) / Everything Pasta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Homemade Pasta Alfredo "sauce" by xoxoxo(f): 6:01am On Jul 31, 2009
Shhh! it's a secret recipe.  I want you to try this recipe, please, please, please.
(pardon the pictures, using an ole camera coz something wrong with the other one)

Instead of buying it in the jar(see attached) how about making it at home.  If you can honestly (cross ur heart and hope to die) say to me "I tried it and didn't like it"  I promise you, I'll do ANYTHING u want me to do.

Pasta Alfredo

100 cc low fat cream (1 fluid oz is roughly 29.5 cc)
1 clove of garlic crushed and chopped
pepper to taste
bring to the boil
add 2 tablespoons freshly grated parmesan
1 small knob of fresh butter ( real butter !)
grate some nutmeg, add it
2 spoons chopped parsley
a pinch of salt.

boil pasta, add to the sauce and mingle all together,sprinkle with parmezan and serve.

Re: Homemade Pasta Alfredo "sauce" by mamag3: 5:11pm On Jul 31, 2009
ehm, It looks nasty. wink
Re: Homemade Pasta Alfredo "sauce" by xoxoxo(f): 6:55pm On Jul 31, 2009
mama-g:

ehm, It looks nasty. wink
Thanks.  I accept constructive critism. . .help me to improve.  Ok, can you come back and tell us about the taste.  It's imperative that you criticize the taste too, not just the looks wink
Re: Homemade Pasta Alfredo "sauce" by Gabry(f): 4:14pm On Aug 01, 2009
It looks nice. I love it~!  kiss My version of Alfredo is that I add three types of cheese together which is parmesan, Cheddar and Emmental but If Im being bad, I replace Emmental with Mozzarella!!! grin

(1) (Reply)

Kebbi State, A Place Where Donkey Meat Thrives (photos) / Are You Looking For A Food Delivery Company In Abuja? / Antidote To Food Poison : A Must Read For All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.