Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,601 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:10 PM

List Of Outrageous Pensions Of Ex- Governors - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of Outrageous Pensions Of Ex- Governors (46454 Views)

Diezani Alison-Madueke, 7 Ex-Governors, 7 Ex-Ministers To Lose Dubai Assets / Nnamdi Kanu Meets With South-East Senators & Ex Governors (Photos) / List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Outrageous Pensions Of Ex- Governors by inchristalone12(m): 10:49pm On Apr 07, 2016
Every time our leaders will be complaining of lack of money. Tell me how much is left in our monetary coffers after servicing all these expenses. Who is deceiving who? No wonder whoever tests it will not want to drop for another person.
Re: List Of Outrageous Pensions Of Ex- Governors by peddyholly: 11:11pm On Apr 07, 2016
Our so called leaders are destined to rot in the pit of hell
Re: List Of Outrageous Pensions Of Ex- Governors by donodion(m): 4:37am On Apr 08, 2016
Op thanks for posting this.When i saw the news publication, i said to myself 'when the world sees this and say to Nigerians "but your country us rich yet you fast, pray, hold vigils, sell your personal gains and savings to religious leaders for prosperity,seek connections to enjoy basic benefits, why?" i often shake my head with no verbal response...can our youths see how these lootocrats have mortgaged the future of our dear nation? yet we fight ourselves to protect the interest of those who cared less about us but more for themselves and their families.
Re: List Of Outrageous Pensions Of Ex- Governors by rafcrown(m): 5:15pm On Apr 08, 2016
OGEDE?
Zceesneh:
angry Who u epp? Who u epp? Who u epp? U don baff? Who u serve? Don't slam my door whats wrong with you angry
Se television nie ni ko ye mi gan
Ye se frapapa kilo gbena papa
Kini nkan na kini toti lapa
Emi luko gan ibile buruku ni mio
H-factor abale sha or kin tabon
Mio form posh mio so oyinbo ju
Gboju nbe ko’lor gba ile s’agboju
Huhuh mio fe mo sha
Emi lion, eyan baddo osha
Shout out to my ngga Tunji Adeleke
Anywhere taba tidale gbogbo wanma ferege
Emi o worry o, un bothered
So girlfriend mi you’re covered
Re: List Of Outrageous Pensions Of Ex- Governors by tarantino1: 2:37pm On Mar 17, 2022
TippyTop:

Tinubu thief

Nice one
Re: List Of Outrageous Pensions Of Ex- Governors by Inwogu: 12:59pm On Jul 24, 2022
Are they still receiving this pension

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

More Photos From Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi's Lavish Wedding / Leaked Intelligence Files Give Insights Into U.S. Tracking Of Nigeria’s Election / IPOB Is A Threat To Unity, Herdsmen Is Not, Lai Mohammed Tells BBC - FFK Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.