Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,174 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:04 AM

Marry Who Loves You Versus Marry Who You Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marry Who Loves You Versus Marry Who You Love (3124 Views)

To love who you marry or to marry who you love. / If you were asked to choose a NLder you could marry, who would you choose / If You Were To Chose A Nairalander To Marry, Who Would It Be? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marry Who Loves You Versus Marry Who You Love by FreeBoss: 12:20pm On Apr 07, 2016
Which is better, marrying who loves you or marrying who you love?
I want to read your opinions.
Re: Marry Who Loves You Versus Marry Who You Love by vizkiz: 12:32pm On Apr 07, 2016
I rather marry someone who loves me
Re: Marry Who Loves You Versus Marry Who You Love by Strahovski1(m): 12:33pm On Apr 07, 2016
Lol... that mentality is very dumb and idiotic.

Marry who loves you, if the person who loves you says the same thing that they will marry who love them first, will anyone get married at all? If everyone wants to be loved first and no one wants to love first?

Lol.

1 Like

Re: Marry Who Loves You Versus Marry Who You Love by DemiGoddess(f): 12:35pm On Apr 07, 2016
Tough question And I'm quite greedy undecided Both please smiley
Re: Marry Who Loves You Versus Marry Who You Love by Nobody: 12:42pm On Apr 07, 2016
From experience be in a Relationship and Marry who loves u and Who u love.. Relationships shudnt b one sided pls.

4 Likes

Re: Marry Who Loves You Versus Marry Who You Love by firstking01(m): 1:06pm On Apr 07, 2016
FreeBoss:
i 'll advice you marry who loves you
Re: Marry Who Loves You Versus Marry Who You Love by firstking01(m): 1:11pm On Apr 07, 2016
vizkiz:
true, or you'd live the rest of your life trying to please just one person cos you love her.
Re: Marry Who Loves You Versus Marry Who You Love by firstking01(m): 1:13pm On Apr 07, 2016
DemiGoddess:
Tough question And I'm quite greedy undecided Both please smiley
heck, wher have you beenundecided??
Re: Marry Who Loves You Versus Marry Who You Love by halfricanadian(f): 1:17pm On Apr 07, 2016
I love who i marry

I am tired of relationships

Wen im tied to someone forever

sad i have a reality check

cry cry i give up!!!!!!!!!

cry cry even if we dont love each oda before it after we wud

I watch arranged program dey never loved each oda bt dey are happily married

Never wanted dat type

Bt i give up !!!!!!!! Im tired

1 Like

Re: Marry Who Loves You Versus Marry Who You Love by DemiGoddess(f): 1:17pm On Apr 07, 2016
firstking01:
heck, wher have you beenundecided??
Ban I was using my other moniker tho.
Re: Marry Who Loves You Versus Marry Who You Love by firstking01(m): 1:23pm On Apr 07, 2016
DemiGoddess:
Ban I was using my other moniker tho.
hmmm, sorry tho, we are all in itgrin
Re: Marry Who Loves You Versus Marry Who You Love by jessme2016: 1:23pm On Apr 07, 2016
Google pay 85$ per hour my last pay check was $­­8500 working 60 hours a week online. My younger brother friend has been averaging 12k for months now and he works about 22 hours a we­ek. I cant believe how easy it was once I tried it out. This is what I do
NetP­o­st90.co­­m­
Re: Marry Who Loves You Versus Marry Who You Love by DemiGoddess(f): 1:25pm On Apr 07, 2016
firstking01:
hmmm, sorry tho, we are all in itgrin
_Persephene is it.
Re: Marry Who Loves You Versus Marry Who You Love by iyblaq(m): 1:45pm On Apr 07, 2016
I always want it all....not Oliver twist tho.
I cant marry some1 i dont love, neither would i marry some1 that does not love me...

So give me both pls

1 Like

Re: Marry Who Loves You Versus Marry Who You Love by FreeBoss: 2:35pm On Apr 07, 2016
Strahovski1:
Lol... that mentality is very dumb and idiotic
what is dumb about my question? i said i need your opinion. i don't know there are still uncivil people here
Re: Marry Who Loves You Versus Marry Who You Love by firstking01(m): 3:04pm On Apr 07, 2016
DemiGoddess:
_Persephene is it.
recapitulate in plain english plsundecided
Re: Marry Who Loves You Versus Marry Who You Love by dhabeautyjas(f): 4:15pm On Apr 07, 2016
my suggestion: - for women marry the man that loves you more than you do because if you marry a man that you love more you'll end up with HB. women can easily forgive a man that she loves or marry but if you marry a man that you love more one mistake you're a gonner.

1 Like

Re: Marry Who Loves You Versus Marry Who You Love by 4C2215131: 4:20pm On Apr 07, 2016
Let's just say marrying who loves you as opposed to marrying who you love is like taking out an insurance policy in the event of things going south.
Re: Marry Who Loves You Versus Marry Who You Love by 4C2215131: 4:22pm On Apr 07, 2016
dhabeautyjas:
my suggestion: - for women marry the man that loves you more than you do because if you marry a man that you love more you'll end up with HB. women can easily forgive a man that she loves or marry but if you marry a man that you love more one mistake you're a gonner.

True observation.
Re: Marry Who Loves You Versus Marry Who You Love by DemiGoddess(f): 5:24pm On Apr 07, 2016
firstking01:
recapitulate in plain english plsundecided
Thats my other moniker.
Re: Marry Who Loves You Versus Marry Who You Love by Elder4all(m): 5:30pm On Apr 07, 2016
E no fit work.....
Re: Marry Who Loves You Versus Marry Who You Love by Strahovski1(m): 5:34pm On Apr 07, 2016
FreeBoss:
what is dumb about my question? i said i need your opinion. i don't know there are still uncivil people here

I never said your question was dumb. However, now it is.
Re: Marry Who Loves You Versus Marry Who You Love by Leriebloom(f): 5:37pm On Apr 07, 2016
Marry who loves me
Re: Marry Who Loves You Versus Marry Who You Love by firstking01(m): 6:14pm On Apr 07, 2016
DemiGoddess:
Thats my other moniker.
oh, so, hw are you?
Re: Marry Who Loves You Versus Marry Who You Love by DemiGoddess(f): 6:18pm On Apr 07, 2016
firstking01:
oh, so, hw are you?
Just fine...you?
Re: Marry Who Loves You Versus Marry Who You Love by firstking01(m): 6:20pm On Apr 07, 2016
DemiGoddess:
Just fine...you?
am ok...hws life with you socially??
Re: Marry Who Loves You Versus Marry Who You Love by DemiGoddess(f): 6:29pm On Apr 07, 2016
firstking01:
am ok...hws life with you socially??
I'm afraid I don't understand the question
Re: Marry Who Loves You Versus Marry Who You Love by shugarlips(f): 6:30pm On Apr 07, 2016
FreeBoss:
as for I'll marry som1 who loves me
Re: Marry Who Loves You Versus Marry Who You Love by shugarlips(f): 6:30pm On Apr 07, 2016
FreeBoss:
as 4 me I'll marry som1 who loves me
Re: Marry Who Loves You Versus Marry Who You Love by firstking01(m): 6:57pm On Apr 07, 2016
DemiGoddess:

I'm afraid I don't understand the question
lolx...ok, tell me bout ya social life tongue
Re: Marry Who Loves You Versus Marry Who You Love by LuveU2(f): 7:04pm On Apr 07, 2016
vizkiz:
Easier said
Re: Marry Who Loves You Versus Marry Who You Love by vizkiz: 7:11pm On Apr 07, 2016
LuveU2:
Easier said

I mean it...That's why I am still having problem with finding "the one"

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTO: What Is Wrong With This Pics / Leaked: Trump Paid Millions To Hide These Pictures / There Is A Girl In My Estate I Want To Fvuck But Her Parents dey fvuck up!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.