Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,878 members, 7,798,941 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:37 PM

Which Body Cream Restores Natural Skin Complexion,eliminates Dark Spots - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Which Body Cream Restores Natural Skin Complexion,eliminates Dark Spots (273193 Views)

Which Body Cream Are You Using Now And How Is It? / The Body Cream (Lotion) That Costs N250,000 Reviewed By Jaaruma / Best Cream To Give One Chocolate Complexion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Body Cream Restores Natural Skin Complexion,eliminates Dark Spots by dermmy(m): 7:00pm On Apr 07, 2016
Palm oil grin
Re: Which Body Cream Restores Natural Skin Complexion,eliminates Dark Spots by slimmingcare(f): 7:00pm On Apr 07, 2016
Get Greenworld skin care products at www.greenworldlagos..com
Omolola on 07037533426 /08084260174
Re: Which Body Cream Restores Natural Skin Complexion,eliminates Dark Spots by justmenoni: 7:04pm On Apr 07, 2016
Yh rite,i have used it before and it doesnt work best,not saying you are lieing and no dont think i am lieing as well...Cream works differently on our bodies.

ireneony:
what are u saying...there are different types of nivea cream ...
But that one works best!
Re: Which Body Cream Restores Natural Skin Complexion,eliminates Dark Spots by BlaizeD: 7:05pm On Apr 07, 2016
You can use baby lotions... like boots baby lotion
Re: Which Body Cream Restores Natural Skin Complexion,eliminates Dark Spots by SirShymexx: 7:09pm On Apr 07, 2016
babaireti:
Which Body cream restores natural skin complexion,eliminates dark spots especially spots left behind after chicken pox infection? pls I don't want mercury or other harmful products that can damage both the skin or internal organs later in future. I noticed that my Daughter is gradually becoming darker in complexion after we applied Ori (Shear Butter mixed with Honey) on her skin for some time and we want to restore the natural complexion.
Thanks

Just buy Johnson's Baby Oil Aloe Vera. It's cheap and it's like the best thing out there.

I know a couple of chics that use it and they have got the most flawless/supple skin ever.

It's cheap as well.

3 Likes

Re: Which Body Cream Restores Natural Skin Complexion,eliminates Dark Spots by Strongbest(m): 7:11pm On Apr 07, 2016
Well, it's a gradual process, check out some recipes here: www.nairaland.com/1798724/
Re: Which Body Cream Restores Natural Skin Complexion,eliminates Dark Spots by zezebabyxoxo: 7:13pm On Apr 07, 2016
Ok
Re: Which Body Cream Restores Natural Skin Complexion,eliminates Dark Spots by 4nobody4every1: 7:13pm On Apr 07, 2016
FTBOY:
grin grin no mind the yeye girl..
grin grin
Re: Which Body Cream Restores Natural Skin Complexion,eliminates Dark Spots by Strongbest(m): 7:14pm On Apr 07, 2016
SirShymexx:

Just buy Johnson's Baby Oil Aloe Vera. It's cheap and it's like the best thing out there.

I know a couple of chics that use it and they have got the most flawless/supple skin ever.

It's cheap as well.

Nice suggestion you've made but adding certain things to it can make it more effective in removing spots. Though the spots won't just go away overnight, a little patience is required.
Re: Which Body Cream Restores Natural Skin Complexion,eliminates Dark Spots by Nobody: 7:17pm On Apr 07, 2016
Funbact A
Contact 08037321780
Re: Which Body Cream Restores Natural Skin Complexion,eliminates Dark Spots by Nobody: 7:24pm On Apr 07, 2016
For flawless skin tone, use Veggies herbal skin Soap and Cream. For enquiries call 08034630280 to order now.
Re: Which Body Cream Restores Natural Skin Complexion,eliminates Dark Spots by cirmuell(m): 7:25pm On Apr 07, 2016
vickylala239:
Squeeze this inside cup n drink for 3weeks...

U will need Lik 4goats for this
perv! why u get dis kind pics 4 fone self
Re: Which Body Cream Restores Natural Skin Complexion,eliminates Dark Spots by SirShymexx: 7:27pm On Apr 07, 2016
Strongbest:

Nice suggestion you've made but adding certain things to it can make it more effective in removing spots. Though the spots won't just go away overnight, a little patience is required.

Spots fade away with time and you don't need too many chemicals. You just need to look after ya skin, let the pores open up and breathe and, with time - they'll go away.

Kids don't even need to worry too tough, as they grow, they'll naturally get their normal complexion back. And nothing helps ya skin regenerate itself better with an even tone than baby oil (I used the ole one for a while). I've not tried the new one with aloe vera, I know chics that use it and their skin look crazy nice. Once I'm done with my cocoa butter stash, I'll jump on it as well.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Body Cream Restores Natural Skin Complexion,eliminates Dark Spots by Brentwood: 7:28pm On Apr 07, 2016
I'm also dealing with same with my daughter. Since she's started kindergarten, she's darkened considerably on her face and arms. I know it's because of the amount of sun exposure during recess which is out of my control plus it's very sunny in California. My suggestion is to get her sunscreen which you'd use for her before school. That will stop further sun damage/ discoloration. And when they're on holidays, you limit sun exposure and focus on sunscreen.

That's what doctors constantly preach here....sun avoidance and protection especially between 10 - 2pm. I schedule my daughter's activities outside of those hours, load on sunscreen, hats, light long sleeved tops and sunglasses. Both her and I.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Body Cream Restores Natural Skin Complexion,eliminates Dark Spots by cirmuell(m): 7:28pm On Apr 07, 2016
Strongbest:

hello oo! "some certain things" like what exactly?
Re: Which Body Cream Restores Natural Skin Complexion,eliminates Dark Spots by eme1n(m): 7:29pm On Apr 07, 2016
Try Bio Oil. It clears black n dark spots / blemishes..

babaireti:
Which Body cream restores natural skin complexion,eliminates dark spots especially spots left behind after chicken pox infection? pls I don't want mercury or other harmful products that can damage both the skin or internal organs later in future. I noticed that my Daughter is gradually becoming darker in complexion after we applied Ori (Shear Butter mixed with Honey) on her skin for some time and we want to restore the natural complexion.
Thanks
Re: Which Body Cream Restores Natural Skin Complexion,eliminates Dark Spots by Fiwasayo(f): 7:34pm On Apr 07, 2016
shalomp:

pls which of the neutrogenas?

4 Likes

Re: Which Body Cream Restores Natural Skin Complexion,eliminates Dark Spots by Nobody: 7:35pm On Apr 07, 2016
ireneony:
lemon fresh for a child undecided

so is it harmful? dats wat my 15years old bro use, he is the replica of van vicker.
Re: Which Body Cream Restores Natural Skin Complexion,eliminates Dark Spots by allenuzoma(m): 7:35pm On Apr 07, 2016
very Neat used camon c8 for sale....08176567002
Re: Which Body Cream Restores Natural Skin Complexion,eliminates Dark Spots by Nobody: 7:38pm On Apr 07, 2016
@OP since we are talking about a child, believe just purchase pears body lotion, its the best for kids.
Re: Which Body Cream Restores Natural Skin Complexion,eliminates Dark Spots by Fiwasayo(f): 7:39pm On Apr 07, 2016
Sparkles003:
Just get lots of carrot.blend them and squeeze the juice out.
Buy body white liquid soap.
And lastly virgin olive oil.
The carrot juice is to be used as lotion for your face 2ce a day.
The body wash for bathing twice a day
Then the olive oil for your body twice a day.

Or you could just go get extreme glow lotion.

All these for his daughter shocked won't she go to school?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Body Cream Restores Natural Skin Complexion,eliminates Dark Spots by prinsam30: 7:44pm On Apr 07, 2016
FTBOY:
my friend, use vaseline..
the best comment so far, since dem born me na Vaseline, I fresh pass beyouncy
Re: Which Body Cream Restores Natural Skin Complexion,eliminates Dark Spots by gidjah(m): 7:45pm On Apr 07, 2016
Virginkpekus:
Try Caro white, it even helped me in removing dark spots down there. wink thank me latter.
that's the cream I use too in conjunction with Idole Papaya soap.Those combinations give you good fine body texture and blend.you might wanna try it too if she is not a young child o!
Re: Which Body Cream Restores Natural Skin Complexion,eliminates Dark Spots by Nobody: 7:46pm On Apr 07, 2016
get an exfoliating soap like African black soap is really good. or a lactic acid soap

and a moisturizing lotion like jergens or dove.
Re: Which Body Cream Restores Natural Skin Complexion,eliminates Dark Spots by Nobody: 7:52pm On Apr 07, 2016
Try this.. tested and trusted

2 Likes

Re: Which Body Cream Restores Natural Skin Complexion,eliminates Dark Spots by gidjah(m): 7:55pm On Apr 07, 2016
[Hahahahahahahuhuhuhu!!!hohohoho!!uou are a civilian Bagger!conc H2SO4!!!you don dey madt !!quote author=skuribeebo post=44496991]Concentrated hydrogen tetraoxosulphate six acid with lead four oxide. You will not regret using it.[/quote]
Re: Which Body Cream Restores Natural Skin Complexion,eliminates Dark Spots by sirwilly1(m): 7:57pm On Apr 07, 2016
FTBOY:
my friend, use vaseline..
I believe you know the major use of vaseline?
Na Joke o.
Re: Which Body Cream Restores Natural Skin Complexion,eliminates Dark Spots by fashrola(m): 7:59pm On Apr 07, 2016
Sparkles003:
Just get lots of carrot.blend them and squeeze the juice out.
Buy body white liquid soap.
And lastly virgin olive oil.
The carrot juice is to be used as lotion for your face 2ce a day.
The body wash for bathing twice a day
Then the olive oil for your body twice a day.

Or you could just go get extreme glow lotion.

Men dis one resemble native doctor prescription grin
Re: Which Body Cream Restores Natural Skin Complexion,eliminates Dark Spots by fashrola(m): 8:03pm On Apr 07, 2016
ADUAKAIFEANYI:
Funbact A
Contact 08037321780

Funbact A is too harsh on Children's skin..
Re: Which Body Cream Restores Natural Skin Complexion,eliminates Dark Spots by veeberry(m): 8:06pm On Apr 07, 2016
Sperm duct............ Thank me later
Re: Which Body Cream Restores Natural Skin Complexion,eliminates Dark Spots by Nobody: 8:08pm On Apr 07, 2016
E45
Re: Which Body Cream Restores Natural Skin Complexion,eliminates Dark Spots by Strongbest(m): 8:10pm On Apr 07, 2016
SirShymexx:

Spots fade away with time and you don't need too many chemicals. You just need to look after ya skin, let the pores open up and breathe and, with time - they'll go away.

Kids don't even need to worry too tough, as they grow, they'll naturally get their normal complexion back. And nothing helps ya skin regenerate itself better with an even tone than baby oil (I used the ole one for a while). I've not tried the new one with aloe vera, I know chics that use it and their skin look crazy nice. Once I'm done with my cocoa butter stash, I'll jump on it as well.

You are very right about that bro, I wasn't talking about chemicals either. It's just a simple recipe and even more natural than the baby oil it's self. It's all about making your own baby oil to suit or meet your need. That's the beauty of cosmetology.

Cheers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

12 Realistic Female Body Types / I Need Pictures Of Nigerian Dress Styles / 30+ Hairstyles To Make Your Baby Girl Beautifully Cute. Who's the cutest??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.