Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,894 members, 7,806,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:07 PM

Which Body Cream Restores Natural Skin Complexion,eliminates Dark Spots - Fashion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Which Body Cream Restores Natural Skin Complexion,eliminates Dark Spots (273333 Views)

Which Body Cream Are You Using Now And How Is It? / The Body Cream (Lotion) That Costs N250,000 Reviewed By Jaaruma / Best Cream To Give One Chocolate Complexion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Body Cream Restores Natural Skin Complexion,eliminates Dark Spots by Nobody: 7:28am On Apr 09, 2016
Visit www.blackwhitenation..com for your daily fashion, beauty n health tips.
Re: Which Body Cream Restores Natural Skin Complexion,eliminates Dark Spots by Nobody: 8:00am On Apr 09, 2016
Use only Vaseline.. And most importantly eat well.. Eat foods that helps ur skin.
Re: Which Body Cream Restores Natural Skin Complexion,eliminates Dark Spots by Fiwasayo(f): 9:41am On Apr 09, 2016
Vecto:

I think I recall someone suggesting this particular brand when I told her my face is having pigmentation due to over exposure of my face to the sun.

Is this particular neutrogena you use an SPF?

No,there's no SPF,it's key ingredient is the sesame seeds.
Re: Which Body Cream Restores Natural Skin Complexion,eliminates Dark Spots by Dygeasy(m): 7:32pm On Apr 09, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Lots of people seem to be having reactions from using ori.

Lots of people seem to be having reactions from using ori.

Yea. U could try any of those Oriflame products. Their creams come with SPF and they are very nice.
Hi Olivia,

I sent you a mail. Kindly respond. Thank you. smiley
Re: Which Body Cream Restores Natural Skin Complexion,eliminates Dark Spots by Vecto(m): 8:30pm On Apr 09, 2016
Fiwasayo:

No,there's no SPF,it's key ingredient is the sesame seeds.

I see. CAn you send me a screenshot of the particular brand your using now and does it work well on your face?
Re: Which Body Cream Restores Natural Skin Complexion,eliminates Dark Spots by Fiwasayo(f): 9:00pm On Apr 09, 2016
Vecto:

I see. CAn you send me a screenshot of the particular brand your using now and does it work well on your face?

Yes,it works well on my face,it's what my kids also use.

Re: Which Body Cream Restores Natural Skin Complexion,eliminates Dark Spots by robinho4u007(m): 11:17pm On Apr 09, 2016
babaireti:
Which Body cream restores natural skin complexion,eliminates dark spots especially spots left behind after chicken pox infection? pls I don't want mercury or other harmful products that can damage both the skin or internal organs later in future. I noticed that my Daughter is gradually becoming darker in complexion after we applied Ori (Shear Butter mixed with Honey) on her skin for some time and we want to restore the natural complexion.
Thanks

Have You Gotten Dark Due To Childbirth Or Sun Exposure ?

Are You Battling With Pimples, StretchMarks, Dark Knuckles/Knees Or Uneven Skin-tone?

Talk To Us Today and Your Testimony Would Be Our Next!

Say NO To Bleached /un-even Skin!

Deluxe SPA(massage)etc C00477DEE

Join Our 50% discount Online & One on One Skincare Training + training kit
Whatsapp 2347059900676
2BFFE36F
Re: Which Body Cream Restores Natural Skin Complexion,eliminates Dark Spots by Vecto(m): 6:51am On Apr 10, 2016
Fiwasayo:

Yes,it works well on my face,it's what my kids also use.
Oh thanks. smiley
Though it says "body lotion"...I'll give it a try however.
Re: Which Body Cream Restores Natural Skin Complexion,eliminates Dark Spots by Nobody: 11:14pm On Apr 13, 2016
Contact us for antibody spot cream pimples, rashes, stretch mark , and dark spots 08181582260

Re: Which Body Cream Restores Natural Skin Complexion,eliminates Dark Spots by cutieme(m): 11:09am On Apr 14, 2016
@all,please how do one know the original crusaders soap?Thanks.
Re: Which Body Cream Restores Natural Skin Complexion,eliminates Dark Spots by marylandcakes: 12:32pm On Apr 15, 2016
helica:
pls there is something I don't understand about this Johnson's baby oil,I went to the market today and I was told that the oil is for baby hair not for body, secondly I saw different types so what I want to know now is,should I buy anyone I see?

You can use it for any part of the body.
Re: Which Body Cream Restores Natural Skin Complexion,eliminates Dark Spots by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jun 01, 2016
Re: Which Body Cream Restores Natural Skin Complexion,eliminates Dark Spots by Donatus10: 9:20pm On Jun 01, 2016
vickylala239:
Squeeze this inside cup n drink for 3weeks...

U will need Lik 4goats for this

Use Lemon fresh
Re: Which Body Cream Restores Natural Skin Complexion,eliminates Dark Spots by tabithababy(f): 11:42am On Jun 02, 2016
Destined2win:
Inukwa
. Please does that extreme glow works. And how much is it
Re: Which Body Cream Restores Natural Skin Complexion,eliminates Dark Spots by tabithababy(f): 11:51am On Jun 02, 2016
Kachisbarbie:

You can use Palmers cocoa butter for the stretch marks, there is this particular one for pregnancy and post pregnancy stretch marks. If you don't see that one, you can use the normal one _ it works too, apply it religiously and you would see changes.

As for fairness, a NL buddy told me about this cream/soap that can wash your sins away.

^^^sleekyshuga, mbok shey it Kajic Acid soap/cream? grin
. Does that palmer cocoa butter lotion really work for stretch mark ?
Re: Which Body Cream Restores Natural Skin Complexion,eliminates Dark Spots by tabithababy(f): 11:53am On Jun 02, 2016
Sleekyshuga:

cheesy grin Na the name be that cheesy.. The soap/cream that makes you whiter than snow..
. Please is kajic the name of the soap and cream. Does it really work. And how much is it.
Re: Which Body Cream Restores Natural Skin Complexion,eliminates Dark Spots by Sleekyshuga(f): 3:29pm On Jun 02, 2016
tabithababy:
. Please is kajic the name of the soap and cream. Does it really work. And how much is it.
Yea @ Kojic Acid Whitening Soap & Cream.. Dear, I don't know if it works for everyone (I don't use it) but for her? Yea, coupled with, she has always been fair in complexion (toning)..

You could read up the reviews before purchase.

The price? I guess the complete kit is 10k (more or less)..
Re: Which Body Cream Restores Natural Skin Complexion,eliminates Dark Spots by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jun 02, 2016
tabithababy:
. Does that palmer cocoa butter lotion really work for stretch mark ?

For pregnancy induced stretch marks? Yes.
For any other stretch mark, I don't know mehn grin.
The trick is don't expect a miracle, apply religiously, if it it is for pregnancy stretch marks_ start using it on time.

Kojic Acid is a bleaching cream and soap o, I have heard good reviews about it but be prepared for the consequences because I know there would be consequences.

Run away from anything "extreme glow", don't just run...fly! Their products are expensive. As the name applies, you would see changes in days but the day you as much as forget to apply it, let alone try to discontinue use_ you would curse the day you bought it.

1 Like

Re: Which Body Cream Restores Natural Skin Complexion,eliminates Dark Spots by ewa20buredi100: 9:47am On Jun 03, 2016
Kachisbarbie:

For pregnancy induced stretch marks? Yes.
For any other stretch mark, I don't know mehn grin.
The trick is don't expect a miracle, apply religiously, if it it is for pregnancy stretch marks_ start using it on time.

Kojic Acid is a bleaching cream and soap o, I have heard good reviews about it but be prepared for the consequences because I know there would be consequences.

Run away from anything "extreme glow", don't just run...fly! Their products are expensive. As the name applies, you would see changes in days but the day you as much as forget to apply it, let alone try to discontinue use_ you would curse the day you bought it.

Please what about for fair guys battling uneven skin tone?
Re: Which Body Cream Restores Natural Skin Complexion,eliminates Dark Spots by farzy: 12:20pm On Jun 14, 2016
Guess what,
With a lot of request from my esteem clients for discount on most of the items...
Rida skincare has decided to to have a 7days discount on all product...

BEFORE                                    NOW
Ebony glow =4k.                      2500
Ebony wash=4k.                      2500
Ebony glow oil=4k.                  2500
Coconut scrub=3500.              2000
Lightening glow cream=6k.    4500
Lightening body wash=4k.      2500
Lightening face cream=3500. 2000
Lightening scrub=4k.               2500
Whitening glow cream=8000. 6500
Whitening body wash=4500.  3000
Whitening scrub=4500.           3000
whitening face cream=4k.      2500
Super white herbal soap=8k.  6500
Half cast glow cream=21k.    19500
Half cast glow oil=8k.             6500
Half cast body wash=6k.       4500
Half cast scrub=6k.                4500
Egyptian white milk=19k.      17500
Egyptian glow oil=8k.             6500
Egyptian body wash=6k.        4500
Stretch mark clear=5K.          3500
Stretch mark oil=3500.          2000
Face cleanser=3500.              2000
Kiddies glow =4k.                   2500
Body repair cream=4k.          2500
Sunburn clear=3500.             2000
Dark spot clear =4k.              2500
Dark leg clear=4k.                 2500
Dark armpit clear=3500.      2000
Dark thigh clear=3500.         2000
Pimples clear=4k.                 2500
Eczema clear=3500.            2000
Herbal whitening soap=5k. 3500
Bright chocolate cream=4k. 2500
Rida secret glow oil=6k.      4500
Dark knuckle clear=5k.        3500
Extra white soap =2k.          500
Aha red berry soap=2500.   1500
Body repair soap=2500.      1500
acne &wrinkle soap=1800.  800

Hurry now....
Place your order. Offer ends in 7 days
Ping now
Delivery to any state=1500
Rida skincare
5C4B6B68
Re: Which Body Cream Restores Natural Skin Complexion,eliminates Dark Spots by moutew: 8:35am On Jun 17, 2016
nairaland
Get Ur latest & greatest female accessories online:
https://www.nairaland.com/3054143/50-discount-latest-fashion-accessories#44795571

Re: Which Body Cream Restores Natural Skin Complexion,eliminates Dark Spots by homesodear: 5:28am On Jun 22, 2016
This is what we do, @ #flawlessskinmanagers. We train you in Organic skincare formulations, Natural makeup application, Healthy mocktail drinks beneficial to skin health, (no sugar, no carbs, no calories), Facial wipes for acne, Amazing facials, Body firming and lots more!!!! We let you see the way it's be done from the bottom to finish. No too much story. We pride ourselves on organic and natural wellbeing. Come see for yourself because seeing is definately believing.
Happening on 29th June to 2nd July, save this dates .
Fees......is 100k
Start up kits worth 60k will be given to you to start up your own
business. Where else can this happen, only @#flawlessskinmanagers #beliveinyouself#takeaboldstepnow#werock#skincarepro #organicrocks #doityourself #workfromhomemum #buildabusiness #passiveincome #loveforskin
Certificate of participation will be given to you on that day .To register and participate for yourself.
Call.....or WhatsApp _08034917464 or BBM 5EF8D98F
Check us out on ..www.facebook.com/flawlessskinmanagers.

Re: Which Body Cream Restores Natural Skin Complexion,eliminates Dark Spots by IRIEBOY(m): 7:29pm On Jun 30, 2016
boomii:
For your baby, you may try E45 or Sebamed lotion (I think both have baby lotions). Spots will fade eventually, it can't be instantaneous. Both creams were recommended by my dermatologist.

For you, there is Olay active hydrating moisturiser. It evens out skin tone without bleaching

Please stay away from bleaching agents e.g mercury, hydroquinone, etc
please how much is the OLAY? is it a lotion? and which bathing soap would u recommend??
Re: Which Body Cream Restores Natural Skin Complexion,eliminates Dark Spots by IRIEBOY(m): 7:30pm On Jun 30, 2016
SirShymexx:

Yes, you are right as well. You can always use baby oil with other moisturising cream. I think the Vaseline lotion is also nice, then maybe Jergens, Nivea, or Olay. I won't recommend cocoa butter cos it doesn't work the same way with everyone. But the most the most important thing is to use something that won't clog the pores and let the skin regenerate the natural. And to stay away from bleaching cream.

Also, most kids tend to get darker as they grow naturally but as they get closer to adulthood, they'll get their natural complexion back the natural way.
please how much is the Johnson's Baby Oil Aloe Vera and since you have started using it,how effective it is to your skin and which bathing soap can I use with it
Re: Which Body Cream Restores Natural Skin Complexion,eliminates Dark Spots by fdmskincare: 4:49pm On Aug 11, 2016
Havin a beautiful skin doesn't necessary require a total complexion change, but nurturing the skin with every rightful need would award u dat youthful n sleek skin u deserve. At FDM skin care n therapeutical we not only grant u dat radiant skin u wish for but care for ur skin as well.
we have varieties of product of ur choice ranging from.

Whitening/lightening cream kit,
Brow sugar glow kit,
Ebony glow kit,
Lightening face cream kit,
Body/face moisturisers (noncomedogenic),
Face scrub,
Face cream for oily n dry face ,
Body scrub to exfoliate d skin,
Herbal black soap,
Lightening liquid soap ,
Glutathione soap,
Glutathione pills,
Beauty oil; gives u dat youthful n plumpy look enrich with vitamins ,Ahas n essential oils,
Stretch marks kit,
Treatment for dark knuckles/elbows/knees/ankles,
Treatment for sunburn/ Melasma,
Treatment for pimples n acne n discolouration,
Treatment for dark spot,
Topical vitamin c powder( l ascorbic)
Prevent ageing n nourishes d skin ,
Pimples extractor steel tool effective in removing (blackhead /white head/pustules n zit ),
Pimples powder,
Herbal Facial marks for oily face n pimples,
Face cleansers ,
After shave oil, prevent bumps n inflammation
Lactic acid 88% 240ml
Etc......
Note
All creams indicted with kit comes along with a face and body scrub
IG @fdmskincare
Add us up on bb 3345BD13
Or call or watapp us on
09039030457 09051394413

Re: Which Body Cream Restores Natural Skin Complexion,eliminates Dark Spots by FlawlesSkincare: 3:45pm On Sep 08, 2016
Contact chichi's Flawless Skincare for your skin care needs. Call or whatsapp:09090904643, bbm: 7AE07F09, email: chichisflawlessskincare@gmail.com
Join the flawless skin care train!!!
Re: Which Body Cream Restores Natural Skin Complexion,eliminates Dark Spots by TDlook: 4:24am On Sep 09, 2016
Finallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...............
The wait is over
I am pleased to annouce to you that SewExplicit Patterns is open for Business
you can now start shopping our sewing patterns
For details and promo code visit: www.sewexplicit..com
To start Shopping our patterns visit: www.sewexplicitpatterns.com
Watch the video below it is less than 2 minutessmiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bINwdAXZB8
Re: Which Body Cream Restores Natural Skin Complexion,eliminates Dark Spots by DOCTOR90: 5:04pm On Sep 09, 2016
Donatus10:
Use Lemon fresh
,please hw is lemon fresh cream
Re: Which Body Cream Restores Natural Skin Complexion,eliminates Dark Spots by Bready(f): 8:43pm On Sep 09, 2016
DOCTOR90:
,please hw is lemon fresh cream

Online Skincare Training Commences Tomorrow Morning By 8am.
Call/Whatsapp 08153734388 (+2348153734388) to be part of this.
So many Lightening, Whitening and Toning Creams, Soaps and Oils to be learnt.
Hurry!
Re: Which Body Cream Restores Natural Skin Complexion,eliminates Dark Spots by espendiorbeauty: 8:56am On Feb 10, 2017
The desire to get "the perfect skin" is endless. From over the counter products to big time sophisticated spa lounges(which in many cases you still don't get what you long for). The search can be frustrating!
Esplendor Beauty Cosmetics understands your need to be beautiful,so we have helped you narrow down your search to us! Yes us! We are very proper and particular with our products and the contents,so we made them strictly organic!
We respect all kinds of skin tones and skin sensitivity,so we have products for everyone! Here are a list of our products for selection:
Celebrity White up
Beauty Fade Milk
Ultra Fresh Lotion
Kamana Egyptian Milk
Half-caste Cream
Beauty Face cream
Intense Body Wash
Beauty Wash
Beauty Face cleansers
Dark knuckles treatment
Skin tone Serums
Acne Wash
Dark spot cream
Dark circles treatment
Dark thigh and armpit cream
...and lots more!

Our products are affordable at great value for your money! And please don't be bothered about product effectiveness because it's beyond words!
For more enquiries contact us on these platforms:-
Whatsapp: 08057846931
BBM: D8C29569
Or call: 08072329941,07084630396 ,08057846931
Follow us on Instagram,
IG: Esplendor Beauty Cosmetics

You can come over to our office for pick up of any of our products at this address: no 8,Bolarinwa street,Biola B/stop,Alapere,Ketu,Lagos,Nigeria.

We can't wait to receive you!!
ESPLENDOR BEAUTY COSMETICS

Re: Which Body Cream Restores Natural Skin Complexion,eliminates Dark Spots by padox: 11:51am On Feb 10, 2017
I found this online store that sells skin care products: Estilistan.com

https://www.estilistan.com/skin-care/

I guess it will be helpful

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

12 Realistic Female Body Types / I Need Pictures Of Nigerian Dress Styles / 30+ Hairstyles To Make Your Baby Girl Beautifully Cute. Who's the cutest??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.