Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,571 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:38 PM

How To Survive A Dog Attack (pictures) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Survive A Dog Attack (pictures) (55683 Views)

8 Skills Every Nigerian Student Needs To Survive In Campus / How To Survive In A Nigerian Campus In This Recession / How To Survive The No Admission Drama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Survive A Dog Attack (pictures) by mcnuel001(m): 12:09am On Apr 08, 2016
xender:
this op wicked die ..
what's the essence wen the dog go still bit u.
Ii tire ooooo. As I hear d dog dey bark, men na d nearest fence oooo, na suicide be dat na especially if na German sheppard or buabo.
Re: How To Survive A Dog Attack (pictures) by Reeberry: 12:10am On Apr 08, 2016
BlackOnassis:
omo, if sh1t hits the fan, i'm definitely biting back. we go see who go tire first.

This guy na vampire oo. grin
Re: How To Survive A Dog Attack (pictures) by Reeberry: 12:10am On Apr 08, 2016
mcnuel001:

Ii tire ooooo. As I hear d dog dey bark, men na d nearest fence oooo, na suicide be dat na especially if na German sheppard or buabo.

Nice one! grin

1 Like

Re: How To Survive A Dog Attack (pictures) by Bollinger(m): 12:11am On Apr 08, 2016
Story, there is only one way; stay the phuck away from them.
Re: How To Survive A Dog Attack (pictures) by freshinko: 12:12am On Apr 08, 2016
If u believe op, then u are a dog trainer. Some situations are better not experienced.
Re: How To Survive A Dog Attack (pictures) by Visocrate(m): 12:18am On Apr 08, 2016
How do you do this

2 Shares

Re: How To Survive A Dog Attack (pictures) by Reeberry: 12:19am On Apr 08, 2016
OurSchoolNews:
FINALLY

Source= http://ourschool.com.ng/2016/03/survive-dog-attack-pictures/

If the dog hasn't pieces your arm by now.
Re: How To Survive A Dog Attack (pictures) by Everfrank(m): 12:35am On Apr 08, 2016
razor123:
FTC dy sweet o!!!!! After years of search I have finally gotten here!!! I have won the war over my enemies ooo!!
Continue your fruitless celebration while some people are smiling to the bank.

3 Likes

Re: How To Survive A Dog Attack (pictures) by Chukzyfcb(m): 12:38am On Apr 08, 2016
If you dey do early morning jogging or cycling, you for don encounter 1 or 2 incidents.....if you see the bull dogs wey I dey see for my morning workout @ Festac, chooiii, I swear ur liver go cut if that dog charge @ you!

Re: How To Survive A Dog Attack (pictures) by habsydiamond(m): 12:46am On Apr 08, 2016
U can only use thiS info for Local dogs not the giant foreign dogs. Shey na dog wey don almost reach ur size u go put hand for the mouth. E fit finish the hand in two minutes nao.
Re: How To Survive A Dog Attack (pictures) by MistadeRegal(m): 12:49am On Apr 08, 2016
Nice and precise but the best way to scare the shit outta the damn dog is to jeer back at it pounding your feet as you go..... It will turn its back before you get to it..... This works real well.
Re: How To Survive A Dog Attack (pictures) by VajanahDischaj(f): 12:54am On Apr 08, 2016
this one is long thing! look for the nearest borehole stand and climb.

otherwise, grab enough sand. scatter every every for the dog face.

if it grabs your arm between its jaws no dey shout. just grab its throat and pull it out of the body. if you get stamina, swing the dog round and round and fling high in the sky, maybe over the fence.

1 Like

Re: How To Survive A Dog Attack (pictures) by Nobody: 1:02am On Apr 08, 2016
Bleep

Re: How To Survive A Dog Attack (pictures) by MVLOX(m): 1:12am On Apr 08, 2016
My broda leave dat tin....the rule of the game na run 1st and explain later
Re: How To Survive A Dog Attack (pictures) by doveda: 1:19am On Apr 08, 2016
Lawsuit on my mind grin
Re: How To Survive A Dog Attack (pictures) by emblem111: 1:19am On Apr 08, 2016
Tanks for t tips
Re: How To Survive A Dog Attack (pictures) by vicadex07(m): 1:42am On Apr 08, 2016
Qualer:

i never understand the virginity of this your kpekus, is it that you are a virgin and your kpekus is not.. or... the kpekus is a virgin and you are not... which of the above mentioned below is the case here? answer in simple english! cool wink

Her real name is virginus ekpe.

grin

1 Like

Re: How To Survive A Dog Attack (pictures) by akigbemaru: 1:57am On Apr 08, 2016
Dog attack
Re: How To Survive A Dog Attack (pictures) by petkoffdrake2(m): 2:08am On Apr 08, 2016
Virginkpekus:
Oya oga teacher explain how ur tactics can save this young man

I love u
Re: How To Survive A Dog Attack (pictures) by Abukc(m): 2:45am On Apr 08, 2016
Pour sand for the dog face or run for your life
Re: How To Survive A Dog Attack (pictures) by ElijahtemmyD(m): 3:04am On Apr 08, 2016
Dogs no be child's play, the best thing to do na to pick race.

Re: How To Survive A Dog Attack (pictures) by STENON(f): 3:50am On Apr 08, 2016
Hahahahaha....You no go even remember anytin if u'r in such situation oo...

I just flashed back to my experience about one mnt ago, When I had the dog attack at my sister's place.

The dog was barking and moving towards my direction, I started moving backward steadily,moving One leg back at a time... Started shouting ... Ehhhhh!!!! Aunty !!!

I didn't know when I even threw away my phone on the floor the dog tk a look at what I dropped on the floor... And the dog was still very aggressive...

I didn't even know when I fell down on the floor with tears on my face...

Bt I thank God that my sister responded at that quick and immediate moment to prevent the dog frm biting me.

1 Like

Re: How To Survive A Dog Attack (pictures) by onatisi(m): 4:04am On Apr 08, 2016
I remember the day I encountered a dog ,a massive one for that matter,I was fetching water from the well and the guy just mistakenly opened the dogs thinking everyone was inside ,immediately the dog charged at me ,just the sound of its feet running,made me look at jumping into the well as the best escape route ,I just look at the dog and the inside of the well .either the dog or the well

3 Likes

Re: How To Survive A Dog Attack (pictures) by Nobody: 4:15am On Apr 08, 2016
Lol...
Virginkpekus:
Oya oga teacher explain how ur tactics can save this young man

Re: How To Survive A Dog Attack (pictures) by kkulaja(m): 5:35am On Apr 08, 2016
Some dogs will not bite the fore arm u presented for him if he is fully charged,he will rather choose where to attack which is usually ur ankle,tendons,or ur balls.
Re: How To Survive A Dog Attack (pictures) by odiokay: 5:39am On Apr 08, 2016
xender:
this op wicked die ..
what's the essence wen the dog go still bit u.
he wrote "If biting is unavoidable". l
Re: How To Survive A Dog Attack (pictures) by Princessbarbie: 5:41am On Apr 08, 2016
This one is nt fr niga dogs o
Re: How To Survive A Dog Attack (pictures) by Nobody: 5:44am On Apr 08, 2016
Just mention "JESUS" , that dog be it Pibull, Rotweiller, Alsertian, Nkita, even Lion etc they will all bow, wag their tail, and turn back. Try it
Re: How To Survive A Dog Attack (pictures) by Nobody: 5:57am On Apr 08, 2016
Dog is quite different from dog. Lemme hint you guys a short story grin

A man stays in a neighborhood and he has been trying to steal a particular dog. On the faithful abi na unfaithful night, he got close the cage where he was kept. He big net cage, he went with a tranquilizer with 2 rounds. He shot at the dog at first sight, opened the net and while he was about stealing the dog, a security guy came around started flashing is flash light looking around for any wrong thing. He noticed the dog's cage opened and he went there to close it only for the guy to shoot the security guy with the second/last round which fell him close to the cage's door and closed the cage while the guy was still there.

Guess what happened NEXT shocked shocked shocked

GRAPHIC WORDS!!!!!

The dog woke up from its slumber and ate him for dinner. He ate everything in him. What a bad night for the thief
Re: How To Survive A Dog Attack (pictures) by Ibime(m): 6:04am On Apr 08, 2016
All this one na story. Pour sand sand at the dog, he will run away.
Re: How To Survive A Dog Attack (pictures) by ladyF(f): 6:06am On Apr 08, 2016
Lmao!!! All this one na story o.

People like me that are cynophobic cry plus have been chased by a dog, and still lives (with all limbs intact) to tell the tale would advise you to run as fast as your legs can carry you. Your best bet will be to climb on a gate for elevation if you see any gate that is "climbable" around you and hang on there...

Nothing like grab any stick and chook the dog mouth o, where you wan see the stick? angry Abi the dog will be watching you pick the stick up? A word is enough for the wise grin
Re: How To Survive A Dog Attack (pictures) by ladyF(f): 6:09am On Apr 08, 2016
ollah1:
Dog is quite different from dog. Lemme hint you guys a short story grin

A man stays in a neighborhood and he has been trying to steal a particular dog. On the faithful abi na unfaithful night, he got close the cage where he was kept. He big net cage, he went with a tranquilizer with 2 rounds. He shot at the dog at first sight, opened the net and while he was about stealing the dog, a security guy came around started flashing is flash light looking around for any wrong thing. He noticed the dog's cage opened and he went there to close it only for the guy to shoot the security guy with the second/last round which fell him close to the cage's door and closed the cage while the guy was still there.

Guess what happened NEXT shocked shocked shocked

GRAPHIC WORDS!!!!!

The dog woke up from the slumber and ate him for dinner. He ate everything in him. What a bad night for the thief
lol if your story is true, then I have to ask, why didn't the thief strangle the dog to death while the first tranquilizer was still potent? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Federal University Lokoja Staff Mock Outgoing VC With Obituary Posters / Vice Principal Impregnates A Student In Minna After Sex With Her In His Office / See Punishment Hehehe (picx)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.