Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,979 members, 7,806,858 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

How To Survive A Dog Attack (pictures) - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Survive A Dog Attack (pictures) (55681 Views)

8 Skills Every Nigerian Student Needs To Survive In Campus / How To Survive In A Nigerian Campus In This Recession / How To Survive The No Admission Drama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Survive A Dog Attack (pictures) by vickylala239: 7:20am On Apr 08, 2016
Op is funny...

Police or animal control Lol...Evn wen u get emergency our police Dey run enter bush,e cum b say Na dog matter u go Jst old.

As in u mean to call police n start telling him abt dog?...Evn wen thieves enter Bank for hours..police go take cover for bush after d wahala don finish...dem go show arrest anytin Dey see..

In my area if two Ppl fight,Evn after d fight d whole houses near d incident go Jst go vacation.. Cuz police will b coming to raise funds...
Re: How To Survive A Dog Attack (pictures) by HaneefahRN(f): 7:29am On Apr 08, 2016
tongue
Ioannes:

hahaha... I don laff die. what's with ladies and dogs anyway. that last dog actually liked you and wanted you to be it's owner. you should just have walked over to him and patted his head and thank him for choosing you.

I should buy you a dog so you can overcome your dog phobia then maybe you can gather liver come greet me. lol.

a dog is a man's best friend. for real.

Lolz. Not all ladies o. I just have that crazy fear of dogs.

Really? Pat what? I was busy trying not to run so it won't chase me. The dog was so weird, it actually followed me home, and stood outside my house for a while. It looked good though so I'm sure it has an owner.

Thanks for the offer. I'm enjoying the phobia kiss.
That was how I gathered liver to go and greet my friend and ended up doing marathon race. Liver has finished
Re: How To Survive A Dog Attack (pictures) by cardoctor(m): 7:31am On Apr 08, 2016
Ok. I hear.
Re: How To Survive A Dog Attack (pictures) by Nobody: 7:34am On Apr 08, 2016
HaneefahRN:
tongue

Really? Pat what? I was busy trying not to run so it won't chase me. The dog was so weird, it actually followed me home, and stood outside my house for a while. It looked good though so I'm sure it has an owner.

That was how I gathered liver to go and greet my friend and ended up doing marathon race. Liver has finished

hahaha... you funny. grin
Re: How To Survive A Dog Attack (pictures) by darlenese(f): 7:38am On Apr 08, 2016
Op just say " how to give or arm to a dog to bite"

sad
Re: How To Survive A Dog Attack (pictures) by tivta(m): 7:38am On Apr 08, 2016
All I know is pray it is not a pit bull or any other lock jaw dog cause if you offer him your hand in defense, the dog won't let go until it tears the flesh out of the bone...
Re: How To Survive A Dog Attack (pictures) by searay(m): 7:40am On Apr 08, 2016
It depends whether the dog na bingo
Re: How To Survive A Dog Attack (pictures) by keylaz: 7:49am On Apr 08, 2016
who else is with me? i think yoruba people are the most wicked people in dis planet. GoD!
Re: How To Survive A Dog Attack (pictures) by HaneefahRN(f): 7:50am On Apr 08, 2016
Ioannes:

hahaha... you funny. grin
Thanks grin

1 Like

Re: How To Survive A Dog Attack (pictures) by Nobody: 8:02am On Apr 08, 2016
After all d poses d dog go still bite u
Re: How To Survive A Dog Attack (pictures) by Nobody: 8:10am On Apr 08, 2016
[quote author=HaneefahRN post=44508834] tongue

That was how I gathered liver to go and greet my friend and ended up doing marathon race. Liver has finished [/quote
You no happy say dog follow you go your house. The least you should have done was pat it's head or given it left over food.
Re: How To Survive A Dog Attack (pictures) by Nobody: 8:13am On Apr 08, 2016
HaneefahRN:
tongue

You no happy say dog follow you go your house. The least you should have done was pat it's head or given it left over food.
Re: How To Survive A Dog Attack (pictures) by yomz1e(m): 8:16am On Apr 08, 2016
I think your cartoon depict Nigerian local dogs, you can't try that nonsense with American Pitbull, by the time the dog is finished with you! you will know tribal marks is not a 4 lane highway!
Re: How To Survive A Dog Attack (pictures) by xender(m): 8:26am On Apr 08, 2016
mcnuel001:

Ii tire ooooo. As I hear d dog dey bark, men na d nearest fence oooo, na suicide be dat na especially if na German sheppard or buabo.
lollcheesy
Re: How To Survive A Dog Attack (pictures) by HaneefahRN(f): 8:39am On Apr 08, 2016
dumo1:

Lolz. Tell that to someone who doesn't have a phobia for dogs. I can't touch a strand on it's head talk more pat it. I don't think I have issues with giving them food if need be though.
Re: How To Survive A Dog Attack (pictures) by rosieluv(f): 8:56am On Apr 08, 2016
OP ur tactics na for only local dogs o
Re: How To Survive A Dog Attack (pictures) by onatisi(m): 9:18am On Apr 08, 2016
ollah1:
Dog is quite different from dog. Lemme hint you guys a short story grin

A man stays in a neighborhood and he has been trying to steal a particular dog. On the faithful abi na unfaithful night, he got close the cage where he was kept. He big net cage, he went with a tranquilizer with 2 rounds. He shot at the dog at first sight, opened the net and while he was about stealing the dog, a security guy came around started flashing is flash light looking around for any wrong thing. He noticed the dog's cage opened and he went there to close it only for the guy to shoot the security guy with the second/last round which fell him close to the cage's door and closed the cage while the guy was still there.

Guess what happened NEXT shocked shocked shocked

GRAPHIC WORDS!!!!!

The dog woke up from its slumber and ate him for dinner. He ate everything in him. What a bad night for the thief
Bros this ur story get k leg oo. Who did the dog eat,the thief or the security man
Re: How To Survive A Dog Attack (pictures) by kossyablaze(m): 9:19am On Apr 08, 2016
ramdris:
OMG!! LWKM O! Girl i swear u bad gan ni
na guy he be.
Re: How To Survive A Dog Attack (pictures) by Nobody: 9:26am On Apr 08, 2016
onatisi:

Bros this ur story get k leg oo. Who did the dog eat,the thief or the security man

The thief. U would understand if u had read it well
Re: How To Survive A Dog Attack (pictures) by kossyablaze(m): 9:28am On Apr 08, 2016
Qualer:

i never understand the virginity of this your kpekus, is it that you are a virgin and your kpekus is not.. or... the kpekus is a virgin and you are not... which of the above mentioned below is the case here? answer in simple english! cool wink
na boy he be
Re: How To Survive A Dog Attack (pictures) by alaskido(m): 9:32am On Apr 08, 2016
Men, one dog for my street likes chasing everybody that passes in front of their gate. One day the dog bark at me and I no run, the dog then moved towards me and I no run. Before I could say Jack Robinson, the dog bite me for leg. The next thing I do na to hold the dog and I bit the dog ear, back and head. My brother come see where dog begin cry from my bite. I bite deep without releasing my teeth. As I remove teeth, come see as the dog take off into their compound. After that day, when the dog see me, na so she dey hide. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How To Survive A Dog Attack (pictures) by Alkanoicacid(m): 9:49am On Apr 08, 2016
OurSchoolNews:
FINALLY

Source= http://ourschool.com.ng/2016/03/survive-dog-attack-pictures/
This post no fit naija standard at all... Se na naija dog go dey look make you dey perform all these yeye experiment.
Re: How To Survive A Dog Attack (pictures) by medexico(m): 10:22am On Apr 08, 2016
OurSchoolNews:
FINALLY

Person go don know say na foreign write up be this

Especially when I saw "notify animal control" in this Nigeria?
Re: How To Survive A Dog Attack (pictures) by ASIPA3(m): 10:54am On Apr 08, 2016
abeg no go play prank with dog ooo. very dangerous!!
Re: How To Survive A Dog Attack (pictures) by Prinzbeat(m): 11:10am On Apr 08, 2016
[quote author=cnwokike post=44491386][/quote] biting is inevitable
Re: How To Survive A Dog Attack (pictures) by Keepshining(f): 11:49am On Apr 08, 2016
OurSchoolNews:
FINALLY

And you think all these can work in Nigeria? The best prevention is to run for your dear life.
Re: How To Survive A Dog Attack (pictures) by fruitfulBROTHER(m): 12:41pm On Apr 08, 2016
razor123:
FTC dy sweet o!!!!! After years of search I have finally gotten here!!! I have won the war over my enemies ooo!!
you tried
Re: How To Survive A Dog Attack (pictures) by IYANGBALI: 12:52pm On Apr 08, 2016
Omo by the time all dis go happen you no go remember any of dis story jo
Re: How To Survive A Dog Attack (pictures) by billyG(m): 1:25pm On Apr 08, 2016
I hav out Ran a Dog b4 passing my house with knowing it.do not try it if u are not Usain Bolt.d best defence is to use yur leg like jetli.
Re: How To Survive A Dog Attack (pictures) by Worthie(m): 2:01pm On Apr 08, 2016
Na so e easy
Re: How To Survive A Dog Attack (pictures) by olarhtunji(m): 2:07pm On Apr 08, 2016
my advice... tear like a mad lion!!.
Re: How To Survive A Dog Attack (pictures) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Apr 08, 2016
omojesu202:

na so una take dey kill una self, simple safety instructions... after you go say u go school.

Do you know what is called "Instinct"?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'at 1pm' Or 'by 1pm'? Which Is Correct? / Federal University Lokoja Staff Mock Outgoing VC With Obituary Posters / Vice Principal Impregnates A Student In Minna After Sex With Her In His Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.