Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,859 members, 7,802,754 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

Panama Papers: Dangote And Sayyu Dantata Linked To Shell Companies In Tax Havens - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Panama Papers: Dangote And Sayyu Dantata Linked To Shell Companies In Tax Havens (29367 Views)

Usman Dantata And Rukky Indimi At Fatima Dangote's Lagos Wedding / Hannatu Dantata Talks About Trump Muslim Ban. Cries Out For Help / Panama Papers: Wale Tinubu Operated 12 Shell Companies In Tax Havens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Panama Papers: Dangote And Sayyu Dantata Linked To Shell Companies In Tax Havens by Nobody: 5:28pm On Apr 07, 2016
Holyfield1:
This Panama saga go tough gan o, Air don blow open fowl yansh grin Please I need a summarisation(lol) of the whole context

The sad part of it all is that those found guilty in other climes will face the consequencies like jail time while the one's in Nigeria will only be tried on NL, blog forums and newspapers but not in any competent court of law talkless of getting convicted and the reason is simple, all Nigerian politicians are involved in all manner of organise financial crimes.

The Siemens and Halibourton revelation is a typical example of how this panama saga will be handled in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Panama Papers: Dangote And Sayyu Dantata Linked To Shell Companies In Tax Havens by Nobody: 5:29pm On Apr 07, 2016
steppin:
This Panama leak go cause big trouble o!

Excluding Nigeria
Re: Panama Papers: Dangote And Sayyu Dantata Linked To Shell Companies In Tax Havens by Nobody: 5:42pm On Apr 07, 2016
LOVEGINO:
bros make una no dey envy una fellow brodas success ooooo!
Lols.,.... no be say I deh envy anybody Ooooo... but make we reason am together.... where is abiola wealth today since he use to be one of the richest in Nigeria during his day?
Re: Panama Papers: Dangote And Sayyu Dantata Linked To Shell Companies In Tax Havens by Nobody: 5:49pm On Apr 07, 2016
Prison break
Re: Panama Papers: Dangote And Sayyu Dantata Linked To Shell Companies In Tax Havens by slap1(m): 5:50pm On Apr 07, 2016
No Igbo man there, yet they like money pass. Tell me another story. Northerners have finished this country.
Re: Panama Papers: Dangote And Sayyu Dantata Linked To Shell Companies In Tax Havens by silibaba: 5:51pm On Apr 07, 2016
Jokerman:
No wonder rich men will find it hard to enter heaven...

no wonder what. do you how God will judge us?
Re: Panama Papers: Dangote And Sayyu Dantata Linked To Shell Companies In Tax Havens by Mbediogu(m): 6:08pm On Apr 07, 2016
[quote author=Fmartin post=44489065]Na wao! Panama

Chai. And I never finish the half bedroom flat I started in the village ten years ago. But would I still be using Dangote cement, or should I dismantled the area in which I already used it? No wonder the man trailer de always kill ppl. (Goes to premature siesta with 4 tabs of valium 5).
Re: Panama Papers: Dangote And Sayyu Dantata Linked To Shell Companies In Tax Havens by akilo1: 6:08pm On Apr 07, 2016
Abeg anybody wen e wan deny his oanana asset abeg i dey ready to claim am grin
Re: Panama Papers: Dangote And Sayyu Dantata Linked To Shell Companies In Tax Havens by Tosman12(m): 6:32pm On Apr 07, 2016
truthalways:
If the Dangote group claims not to have any relationship with those companies, i think the FG should do the needful and confiscate all shares and properties in these cases... Ditto Saraki, David Mark, Ibori, Danjuma and any new revelation.

Budget for the next 3years don set be that grin

If this is legally possible walahi this is the best solution....
Re: Panama Papers: Dangote And Sayyu Dantata Linked To Shell Companies In Tax Havens by Ochogbe(m): 7:33pm On Apr 07, 2016
We all need to know more about this Panama issues. Let's please find out and do more research about this shell offshore business before we begin to condemn anyone associated with it.
Re: Panama Papers: Dangote And Sayyu Dantata Linked To Shell Companies In Tax Havens by chigoizie7(m): 7:56pm On Apr 07, 2016
Chai, why did these people leak this secrets now? Now people eye don tear finish.

Dangote and dantata and their likes are the real businessmen. Not all these shouting entrepreneurs and all that shìts.

I had wanted to rise from the streets, internally( I wan inculcate and conquer the streets secretly) then front many companies (as a way to wash my money clean) then link all the assets/companies together in such a way that is govt touch a single company of mine, all the other companies ceases to function or operate( even the ones the authorities knew I own or not). A way of holding the govt to ransom, making me untouchable.

I don't need to be a politician to be untouchable, just like dangote and co, of all the money and power they control, none of them seem interested in politics, yet they are un touchable.

Make I see who go tell me make I leave street
Re: Panama Papers: Dangote And Sayyu Dantata Linked To Shell Companies In Tax Havens by Phobia1: 7:59pm On Apr 07, 2016
[quote author=MissGdope post=44493391]we're supposed to read all that [/quote
Aye e aa daa o. helep ask am
Re: Panama Papers: Dangote And Sayyu Dantata Linked To Shell Companies In Tax Havens by Jok3r(m): 8:08pm On Apr 07, 2016
Re: Panama Papers: Dangote And Sayyu Dantata Linked To Shell Companies In Tax Havens by Chukazu: 8:16pm On Apr 07, 2016
unfortunately, his brother is in power, so nothing will happen as the story will die natural death

1 Like

Re: Panama Papers: Dangote And Sayyu Dantata Linked To Shell Companies In Tax Havens by Chukazu: 8:23pm On Apr 07, 2016
ireneony:
White media hate any successful black man.
Am not buying their story.
Nigerians should be careful with what d media feed them with.

can you do a better report from your "black media" so we can as well buy into it?

is Dangote the only one indicted, haven't heard of Icelandic prime minister that resigned due to same indictment?... he too is blaming?

1 Like

Re: Panama Papers: Dangote And Sayyu Dantata Linked To Shell Companies In Tax Havens by hopeforcharles(m): 8:37pm On Apr 07, 2016
wasco24:
Make dey no try me oooooo if any baga mentioned my name for this witch hunting

What happens in 1890 will repeat itself
Guy wetin happen?
Re: Panama Papers: Dangote And Sayyu Dantata Linked To Shell Companies In Tax Havens by hopeforcharles(m): 8:42pm On Apr 07, 2016
moxter:
Lols.,.... no be say I deh envy anybody Ooooo... but make we reason am together.... where is abiola wealth today since he use to be one of the richest in Nigeria during his day?
Guy you get point oh, so where did all those monies went to? That is why I just don't envy people you can never tell
Re: Panama Papers: Dangote And Sayyu Dantata Linked To Shell Companies In Tax Havens by IYANGBALI: 8:54pm On Apr 07, 2016
Olowo se o gbogbo tan.

VickyRotex funjosh edwife Aminat508 mukina2 rokiatu osusumustflow and msglobalwonder wetin una cook?I dey hungry
Re: Panama Papers: Dangote And Sayyu Dantata Linked To Shell Companies In Tax Havens by LOVEGINO(m): 8:56pm On Apr 07, 2016
moxter:
na true sha cry
Re: Panama Papers: Dangote And Sayyu Dantata Linked To Shell Companies In Tax Havens by IYANGBALI: 8:57pm On Apr 07, 2016
Olowo se ohun gbogbo tan.

VickyRotex funjosh edwife Aminat508 mukina2 rokiatu osusumustflow and msglobalwonder wetin una cook? I dey hungry
Re: Panama Papers: Dangote And Sayyu Dantata Linked To Shell Companies In Tax Havens by Aminat508(f): 8:57pm On Apr 07, 2016
IYANGBALI:
Olowo se o gbogbo tan.

VickyRotex funjosh edwife Aminat508 mukina2 rokiatu osusumustflow and msglobalwonder wetin una cook?I dey hungry
undecided
Re: Panama Papers: Dangote And Sayyu Dantata Linked To Shell Companies In Tax Havens by VickyRotex(f): 9:07pm On Apr 07, 2016
IYANGBALI:
Olowo se ohun gbogbo tan.

VickyRotex funjosh edwife Aminat508 mukina2 rokiatu osusumustflow and msglobalwonder wetin una cook? I dey hungry

Wa je egba! angry
Re: Panama Papers: Dangote And Sayyu Dantata Linked To Shell Companies In Tax Havens by Funjosh(m): 9:24pm On Apr 07, 2016
IYANGBALI:
Olowo se o gbogbo tan.

U no smoke today ni
Re: Panama Papers: Dangote And Sayyu Dantata Linked To Shell Companies In Tax Havens by IYANGBALI: 10:07pm On Apr 07, 2016
VickyRotex:

Wa je eba! angry
E ba? with what soup?
Re: Panama Papers: Dangote And Sayyu Dantata Linked To Shell Companies In Tax Havens by IYANGBALI: 10:09pm On Apr 07, 2016
Funjosh:

U no smoke today ni
you never buy for me now
Re: Panama Papers: Dangote And Sayyu Dantata Linked To Shell Companies In Tax Havens by VickyRotex(f): 11:38pm On Apr 07, 2016
IYANGBALI:
E ba? with what soup?

I said egba! Cane! angry angry

Eba ko! angry
Re: Panama Papers: Dangote And Sayyu Dantata Linked To Shell Companies In Tax Havens by Jokerman(m): 12:14am On Apr 08, 2016
silibaba:

no wonder what. do you how God will judge us?
No thief and liar will ever see God except dey repent.. don't b deceived bro...
Re: Panama Papers: Dangote And Sayyu Dantata Linked To Shell Companies In Tax Havens by disserious: 1:29am On Apr 08, 2016
Nice signature, and what later happens?
BumBae:
Money talks hmmm hmmm embarassed
Re: Panama Papers: Dangote And Sayyu Dantata Linked To Shell Companies In Tax Havens by zubinike(m): 8:08am On Apr 08, 2016
Obob see levels. Abeg, dantata come teach me business. This guy's are untouchable, the govt eat and dine with this men, them know their story, them involve for their transanctions, so Nigerians don't worry. Nothing will be done on their matter
Re: Panama Papers: Dangote And Sayyu Dantata Linked To Shell Companies In Tax Havens by agitator: 9:06am On Apr 08, 2016
ayindejimmy:

na so o!
Since we're all thieves in our own capacity, anyone caught in the act should be let-go. Abi?
U tried. Oya , clap yourself

So if levies and charges for biz in your community is high then you decide to go to another community where the rates are low to do your biz is it stealing?

Nigerians always going into a frenzy when ever they hear a new scandal.
This panama scandal mostly affects only politicians because of questionable sources of funds, and in some countries as citizens you are to declare all your income for taxation no matter where the money is invested. But the so called tax havens are so secretive that the home country government can't get information or correct information on the amount of money owned by an individual or company, that is what they are talking about.

Do you have such laws in Nigeria? undecided undecided undecided

There are British and American workers in Nigeria whose salaries are taxed in their home countries, is it applicable to Nigerians working abroad?
Re: Panama Papers: Dangote And Sayyu Dantata Linked To Shell Companies In Tax Havens by Liljeez(m): 9:19am On Apr 08, 2016
MissGdope:
we're supposed to read all that
Pls who read it shul summarise for us pple
Re: Panama Papers: Dangote And Sayyu Dantata Linked To Shell Companies In Tax Havens by ayindejimmy(m): 9:47am On Apr 08, 2016
agitator:

So if levies and charges for biz in your community is high then you decide to go to another community where the rates are low to do your biz is it stealing?

Nigerians always going into a frenzy when ever they hear a new scandal.
This panama scandal mostly affects only politicians because of questionable sources of funds, and in some countries as citizens you are to declare all your income for taxation no matter where the money is invested. But the so called tax havens are so secretive that the home country government can't get information or correct information on the amount of money owned by an individual or company, that is what they are talking about.

Do you have such laws in Nigeria? undecided undecided undecided

There are British and American workers in Nigeria whose salaries are taxed in their home countries, is it applicable to Nigerians working abroad?
firstly, my comment was sarcastic. And hw many companies in Nig av foriegn branches? If we dnt export human labour hw can we av laws to monitor them. Necessity is the mother of invention nw

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Can Make Billions Via Forex Without Sweat Sitting In My Palace – Emir Sanusi / Pee-links Electro World Lokoja Re-Opens After 2020 Fire Incident (Photos) / List Of 18 Companies Owned By Aliko Dangote.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.