Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,707 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:31 PM

Asnt Training For Qa/qc Engineers And Inspectors Self Training Materials - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Asnt Training For Qa/qc Engineers And Inspectors Self Training Materials (1968 Views)

JOB VACANCIES FOR QA/QC/ PIPING/ NDT WELDING /COATING INSPECTORS / Asnt Training For Qa/qc Engineers And Inspectors Self Training Materials / Can I Get An International Qa Qc Professional Certification In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Asnt Training For Qa/qc Engineers And Inspectors Self Training Materials by nero444: 12:11pm On Jul 31, 2009
Get self training and Certification materials (in CD) in Non Destructive Testing (NDT) using the American Society of Non Destructive Testing (ASNT) standards and in partnership with Southern Inspection Services, Chennai, India, Inside Exploration Technologies, Chennai and Quality Control Company Egypt the only Accredited examination center of ASNT in Africa.

Interested QA/QC inspectors, Quality control Engineers and tubular Supervisors should contact me for training material for a token. The Materials was prepared by a world renowned ASNT-III inspector who is the only inspector in the world with ASNT III certification in all the eleven methods of NDT. RT, UT , MT , PT, VT, ET, LT, IR ,AE ,NR & VA and having an overall field and training experience of over thirty years in NDT.

This material has been used for training over Ninety QA/QC Inspectors and Engineers in Nigeria spanning pipeline, welding, airline, refineries and drilling. The Lecture materials are rich and of international standards.

IMPORTANCE OF THE SELF TRAINNING MATERIALS
1. To build indigenous and local manpower resources
2. To ensure your company is operating with the standards of the American Society of Non Destructive Testing (ASNT) which is the world governing body regulating Quality Assurance Control and Practice.
3. To improve the skill, efficiency and knowledge base of your QA/QC team.

If you are interested in ACQUIRING Lecture MATERIAL which has animation

contact NERO

Re: Asnt Training For Qa/qc Engineers And Inspectors Self Training Materials by Fweezy(m): 10:31am On Mar 16, 2016
Also PM me or contact me ASAP for helpful tutorial materials, dumps, audio-visual demos and the likes as regarding NDT and advanced welding technology to be delivered straight to you mailbox or your doorstep as you would have it for an affordable fee. Thank you!

28A5B55C

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancy / Mi Swaco And Transocean Test Format / Fmn Plc... What Is Happening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.