Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,339 members, 7,808,202 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:34 AM

Meet Pastor Bisi And Yomi Adewale Live At Jogor Event Centre For #ibadansummit - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Meet Pastor Bisi And Yomi Adewale Live At Jogor Event Centre For #ibadansummit (683 Views)

Meet Pastor Joshua Momodu: "A Witch Visited My House As Bat" (Video) / Bisi Alimi: "Pastor Adeboye Is Irresponsible And Vile" / Meet Pastor Bisi And Yomi Adewale Live At Jogor Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meet Pastor Bisi And Yomi Adewale Live At Jogor Event Centre For #ibadansummit by Kejimylove(m): 4:28pm On Apr 07, 2016
COUNTDOWN: 4 Days To Ibadan Singles And Married Summit

There is no competition in marriage which is a union of two but these two people(Male & Female) complementing each other. if this is well understood, then there will be nothing like let me give my half while my spouse give his/her half (50%-50%) for the success of the marriage. The 50-50 mentality is a wrong one and must be as a matter of fact taken out of the mind of anyone that wants to make success of marriage. Giving... See More
Pastor Bisi Adewale's photo.
Pastor Bisi Adewale
April 1 at 2:21pm ·

COUNTDOWN: 4 Days To Ibadan Singles And Married Summit

There is no competition in marriage which is a union of two but these two people(Male & Female) compleme....
See More

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Muhammad Descendant Sees Vision Of Jesus 3 Times — The Last One Saves Him After / Moral Lessons I Learned From This Tuber Of Yam. / FG Extends Public Holidays For Eid-el Fitr Celebration Till Thursday July 7th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.