Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:27 PM

What Are Your Saddest/worst/angriest Moments In Gaming? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Are Your Saddest/worst/angriest Moments In Gaming? (5424 Views)

Video Gaming Desperately Needs It's "Black Panther" Moments / God Of War 4: Another Milestone In Gaming History! / 10 Tragic/saddest Video Game Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are Your Saddest/worst/angriest Moments In Gaming? by JacksonD7: 4:59pm On Apr 07, 2016
Gaming is a fun and interactive activity, but once in a while something bad happens that spoils all the fun. It can make you sad or angry and sometimes it makes you feel like smashing your controller on a wall.

My saddest moment:
        When I found out that Disney had bought the rights to Star Wars and cancelled Star Wars 1313.

My angry moments:
       Whenever I finish a hard level in GTA and NEPA takes light before I save.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are Your Saddest/worst/angriest Moments In Gaming? by v4vendetta: 5:14pm On Apr 07, 2016
When I keep playing one stage in GTA over and over again when some guys will just play it once and go through,that's my angriest moment
Re: What Are Your Saddest/worst/angriest Moments In Gaming? by cao(f): 8:58pm On Apr 07, 2016
JacksonD7:
Gaming is a fun and interactive activity, but once in a while something bad happens that spoils all the fun. It can make you sad or angry and sometimes it makes you feel like smashing your controller on a wall.

My saddest moment:
        When I found out that Disney had bought the rights to Star Wars and cancelled Star Wars 1313.

My angry moments:
       Whenever I finish a hard level in GTA and NEPA takes light before I save.
I actually screamed when I read that.
Re: What Are Your Saddest/worst/angriest Moments In Gaming? by ceslide: 8:09am On Apr 09, 2016
The end of MGS:Snake Eater truly made me cry

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Saddest/worst/angriest Moments In Gaming? by abduldope(m): 5:40pm On Apr 11, 2016
that moment ur wining 1:0 nd 90min a friend requlize and 92min scored again tru corner kick on PES16

5 Likes

Re: What Are Your Saddest/worst/angriest Moments In Gaming? by Emeka71(m): 8:12pm On Apr 11, 2016
Playing soccer on NOKIA 1100 torch-light with Brazil and finding difficult to defeat France.

6 Likes

Re: What Are Your Saddest/worst/angriest Moments In Gaming? by gangwolf(m): 3:05pm On Apr 13, 2016
Just play any of the dark souls game wink

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Saddest/worst/angriest Moments In Gaming? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Apr 13, 2016
Something that has got to do with bloodborne..angriest
Re: What Are Your Saddest/worst/angriest Moments In Gaming? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Apr 14, 2016
gangwolf:
Just play any of the dark souls game wink

Lol I hate that game even Bloodborne
Re: What Are Your Saddest/worst/angriest Moments In Gaming? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Apr 14, 2016
youmour:
Something that has got to do with bloodborne..angriest

My roomie finished it how can I go through stress at work and face such madder stress at gaming. Wtf
Re: What Are Your Saddest/worst/angriest Moments In Gaming? by ninovandross(m): 10:54pm On Apr 14, 2016
saddest momemt: playing the most horrible fifa ever I thut it will get beta but it didn't fifa 16 is messed up

angrier moment: finding out I had killed Mason in black ops 2, when I could have saved him

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Saddest/worst/angriest Moments In Gaming? by Nobody: 7:26am On Apr 15, 2016
saddest moments, wen im waitin to enter and my brothers take dia game to extra time

Angriest moment, wen i lose a bet in fifa

3 Likes

Re: What Are Your Saddest/worst/angriest Moments In Gaming? by Psychodavidovic(m): 8:08pm On Apr 18, 2016
Saddest Moment: When that dude's daughter in the Last of Us died, i actually did cry, like real tears ..

Angriest moment: When Cormack died in Call of duty: Advanced Warfare, Mehn, i was so furious. Lets just say the pad suffered on the next mission. grin

3 Likes

Re: What Are Your Saddest/worst/angriest Moments In Gaming? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Apr 19, 2016
My own is that, on my fifa 14 on legendary as soon as it's 70 mins CPU must score no matter what and must score another before the match ends
You won't believe it if i tell you that if the CPU is looking for an equalizing goal all their men will be in your box all except d defenders who will now be midfielders cry

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Saddest/worst/angriest Moments In Gaming? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Apr 19, 2016
ninovandross:
saddest momemt: playing the most horrible fifa ever I thut it will get beta but it didn't fifa 16 is messed up
Guy i just uninstalled my FIFA14 although i haven't played 15 and 16 i know they'll still be crap FIFA just has the license give what FIFA has now to PES and football gaming would be a lot more better FIFA is a NO NO for me i won't buy it Again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are Your Saddest/worst/angriest Moments In Gaming? by Collinz2(m): 11:16am On Apr 20, 2016
Nace5 both phone, pc and console fifa is crap. My guy that gat a ps3 download fifa 15 and 16 i tell u who dey play and who dey look dey bored.
Re: What Are Your Saddest/worst/angriest Moments In Gaming? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Apr 20, 2016
Collinz2:
Nace5 both phone, pc and console fifa is crap. My guy that gat a ps3 download fifa 15 and 16 i tell u who dey play and who dey look dey bored.
Mehn 70 mins eh constant attack wey dem go dey attack you na just d license mehn i tell you say that champions league dey sweet when you dey play for master league na just de license Pes no get, can you imagine on my pc there's no physicality there, what i mean is that on Pes Ibrahimovic is too strong to pull down but here on fifa it's either you lose the ball or the ref will blow against you.
Talk more of speed Neymar has a speed of 97 or thereabout but a defender of 50 RATINGS and speed of 30 will catch up with you
i still love pes anyway i will never buy FIFA again never
Re: What Are Your Saddest/worst/angriest Moments In Gaming? by nedu2000(m): 8:07am On Apr 21, 2016
Nace5:
My own is that, on my fifa 14 on legendary as soon as it's 70 mins CPU must score no matter what and must score another before the match ends
You won't believe it if i tell you that if the CPU is looking for an equalizing goal all their men will be in your box all except d defenders who will now be midfielders cry
I thought I was the only one that noticed it,fifa 15 is worse
Re: What Are Your Saddest/worst/angriest Moments In Gaming? by Collinz2(m): 10:29am On Apr 21, 2016
Angries moment when playing pes 15 or 16 on superstar difficult and u are trying to re-equalise but cpu keep adding goals and the moment u are winning and game is about to end nepa go do wht they do best.

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Saddest/worst/angriest Moments In Gaming? by Floridax(m): 12:06pm On Apr 24, 2016
My sadest moment is when i was trying to pass wuzimu and fair well my love mission on gta san andreas.....the two hardest mission ever...i feel like breaking my phone...when playing those two mission.
Re: What Are Your Saddest/worst/angriest Moments In Gaming? by ninovandross(m): 9:33pm On Apr 24, 2016
Nace5:

Guy i just uninstalled my FIFA14 although i haven't played 15 and 16 i know they'll still be crap FIFA just has the license give what FIFA has now to PES and football gaming would be a lot more better FIFA is a NO NO for me i won't buy it Again
u shuld definitely play the FIFA 15 it's totally dffrnt from 14 it's a whole lot better in every aspect ull definitely enjoy it
Re: What Are Your Saddest/worst/angriest Moments In Gaming? by v4vendetta: 9:55pm On Apr 24, 2016
Floridax:
My sadest moment is when i was trying to pass wuzimu and fair well my love mission on gta san andreas.....the two hardest mission ever...i feel like breaking my phone...when playing those two mission.
i can relate to that lol,i thought that stage had issues in passing them,now am at driving school trying to get 100% on city slickin...very hard
Re: What Are Your Saddest/worst/angriest Moments In Gaming? by oluqua: 5:19pm On Apr 25, 2016
playin a mission thruawt d whole nyt.....chkd d tym, n its 6:45am
Re: What Are Your Saddest/worst/angriest Moments In Gaming? by Emeka71(m): 1:51pm On Apr 28, 2016
When I lost the English premier league on Real Football 2013 using Arsenal.
Re: What Are Your Saddest/worst/angriest Moments In Gaming? by cao(f): 2:06pm On Apr 28, 2016
Emeka71:
When I lost the English premier league on Real Football 2013 using Arsenal.
So is this moment applicable for all 3 moments?
Oluqua, same question?
Re: What Are Your Saddest/worst/angriest Moments In Gaming? by khalhokage(m): 3:37pm On Apr 29, 2016
Saddest moment: When Sarah, Joel's daughter died in TLOU ;( . I'm not going to lie maybe one and a half drops of tears were shed.

Angriest moment: When I was fighting Zeus on the last boss fight of God of War 2, and I couldn't defeat because my analogue sticks were bad and I couldn't enter wrath of the Titan mode. I mean i played that game without using that power for so long only to realise it was required to defeat Zeus.

Happiest moment: Seeing the intro to the 1st God of War. " The gods of Olympus have abandoned me, now there is no hope".

Worst moment: Playing MK anybody that spam moves or playing with my elder brother.
Re: What Are Your Saddest/worst/angriest Moments In Gaming? by Emeka71(m): 8:02pm On Apr 29, 2016
cao:

So is this moment applicable for all 3 moments?
Oluqua, same question?
Saddest moment/ angriest moment.
Re: What Are Your Saddest/worst/angriest Moments In Gaming? by Emeka71(m): 8:04pm On Apr 29, 2016
khalhokage:
Saddest moment: When Sarah, Joel's daughter died in TLOU ;( . I'm not going to lie maybe one and a half drops of tears were shed.

Angriest moment: When I was fighting Zeus on the last boss fight of God of War 2, and I couldn't defeat because my analogue sticks were bad and I couldn't enter wrath of the Titan mode. I mean i played that game without using that power for so long only to realise it was required to defeat Zeus.

Happiest moment: Seeing the intro to the 1st God of War. " The gods of Olympus have abandoned me, now there is no hope".

Worst moment: Playing MK anybody that spam moves or playing with my elder brother.
Did they ask happiest moment in the topic?

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Saddest/worst/angriest Moments In Gaming? by khalhokage(m): 8:08pm On Apr 29, 2016
Emeka71:
Did they ask happiest moment in the topic?

Does it matter?
Re: What Are Your Saddest/worst/angriest Moments In Gaming? by Emeka71(m): 8:33pm On Apr 29, 2016
khalhokage:

Does it matter?
You're expected to adhere to the topic.
Re: What Are Your Saddest/worst/angriest Moments In Gaming? by realnas(m): 7:04am On Apr 30, 2016
Saddest moment when soap died in cod mw 3 aagghhh soap

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Game 2014: Watch Dogs / Ps4 Fifa 20 Requesting For Update Pls Help A Brother !!!!¡!!!!!¡!!!!!!! / Help. Am Stuck In Call Of Duty.. Strike Team.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.