Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,136 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:55 AM

Before You Condemn PMB And Praise GEJ Concerning Fuel Scarcity, Note This - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Before You Condemn PMB And Praise GEJ Concerning Fuel Scarcity, Note This (67066 Views)

Present House Majority Leader's Message To GEJ Concerning The Increase Of Petrol / Press Statement Concerning Fuel Subsidy Removal ( Picture) / Pmb And Fayose In China !!! Spot The Difference !!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before You Condemn PMB And Praise GEJ Concerning Fuel Scarcity, Note This by Nobody: 8:34pm On Apr 07, 2016
I have faith in PMB, don't know about you.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Before You Condemn PMB And Praise GEJ Concerning Fuel Scarcity, Note This by skyflydocy: 8:34pm On Apr 07, 2016
seunmsg:

The same fuel I bought at N86.50 today right? Must you lie just to make the government look bad? Really sucks to be a wailer! angry
lie with caution my brother shocked

3 Likes

Re: Before You Condemn PMB And Praise GEJ Concerning Fuel Scarcity, Note This by Nelkoko: 8:34pm On Apr 07, 2016
Na so

3 Likes

Re: Before You Condemn PMB And Praise GEJ Concerning Fuel Scarcity, Note This by Kazrem(m): 8:34pm On Apr 07, 2016
I remember one of our big bros here who works in an oil company was giving what Yoruba call "gbele jokoe" meaning "sit down for your house" and work from home because of the then fuel scarcity. Imagine, an oil company telling it's employee to work from home because they could not fuel their plant the day after not because they could not afford it but because of it's unavailability.
Re: Before You Condemn PMB And Praise GEJ Concerning Fuel Scarcity, Note This by Evathyst(f): 8:35pm On Apr 07, 2016
Spreads mat.....
Re: Before You Condemn PMB And Praise GEJ Concerning Fuel Scarcity, Note This by Nobody: 8:35pm On Apr 07, 2016
if there's anything I have learnt from those who call themselves Wailers, it's that the only reason they need to wail their hearts out is hearing the name Buhari.

applying their common sense to issue is a herculean task for them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before You Condemn PMB And Praise GEJ Concerning Fuel Scarcity, Note This by tonio2wo: 8:35pm On Apr 07, 2016
Zombies trying to console themselves! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Before You Condemn PMB And Praise GEJ Concerning Fuel Scarcity, Note This by sarutobie(m): 8:35pm On Apr 07, 2016
Whoever is paying this spin doctor should demand his money back! Cuz obviously the person is doing a terrible job at this pathetic effort at image laundering..

1 Like

Re: Before You Condemn PMB And Praise GEJ Concerning Fuel Scarcity, Note This by omenka(m): 8:35pm On Apr 07, 2016
Just as expected, all they do when confronted with hard undeniable facts, they go all out to curse everything and everyone, sometime including their parents unwittingly. cheesy
Re: Before You Condemn PMB And Praise GEJ Concerning Fuel Scarcity, Note This by oloriooko(m): 8:36pm On Apr 07, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:
One of the major problems wrong with Nigerians is that we forget easily. This is the reason why hardened criminals and looters in the past can easily come back and contest for public office to the extent of winning. It is so sad that some people, mostly youths who are the leaders of tomorrow are going about with the slogan "#BringBackOurCorruption". They say they want the last administration presided by Good luck Ebele Jonathan back in power cos they can't stand the current fuel scarcity amidst other challenges that I believe the Nation will breeze through in due time.

This brainwashed blind bats who love to view things ethnically are quick to forget that the fuel scarcity experienced towards the end of the last administration's tenure was really unbearable compared to what we are currently facing now. Then, major sectors were shutting down, from telecommunications to the media, from aviation to banking. Nigerians were literally cut off from the rest of the world during that period. A period in which getting a bus to the bank to withdraw money was difficult cos buses had no fuel. When you manage to get to the bank, you are told you arrived late cos they close early due to shortage of diesel. Was the power sector any different?

Take a look at the pictures of fuel scarcity events that took place in the last administration below and tell me that Nigerians didn't make a good choice in voting them out.

Do you think we are playing condemnation game here?
Look my friend, when APC took to the campaign platform, they actually made a total mess of GEJ which many of us bought then they went ahead to make us believe that if we can vote them in we shall see the difference immediately, i think they failed to use their tongue count their teeth
On the othet hand, PMB has not only failed in this fuel palava but his empty policies are nothing to support.
His body language is that of an overwhelmed confused old hag who has biten more than he can chew
PMB is only good as EFCC chairman not the president angry

8 Likes

Re: Before You Condemn PMB And Praise GEJ Concerning Fuel Scarcity, Note This by okeybenjamin: 8:36pm On Apr 07, 2016
That fuel scarcity began because Gej lost the election, so it was no longer business as usual
Re: Before You Condemn PMB And Praise GEJ Concerning Fuel Scarcity, Note This by joseph1832(m): 8:36pm On Apr 07, 2016
Nicely put OP. Indeed many nigerians have short memory. What I find annoying is that all those who shout "bring back our corruption" are the type of people Ayo Fayose use stomach infrastructure to cajole and sway them, thereby putting them in penury for 4 years.

Never fail to also know that these type of people will be the ones who will even say, "at least I chop something" from them.

Its a shame the way we've fallen to this state. Stupidity is now the order of the day couple with gross senselessness along with tribal and religious sentiment.

2 Likes

Re: Before You Condemn PMB And Praise GEJ Concerning Fuel Scarcity, Note This by kgr8mike(m): 8:37pm On Apr 07, 2016
But APC said they had answers when they have none.

If the past repeated itself, what then is the meaning of CHANGE?

2 Likes

Re: Before You Condemn PMB And Praise GEJ Concerning Fuel Scarcity, Note This by BrainnewsNg(f): 8:37pm On Apr 07, 2016
andresia:
don't mind d phuking wailers!
Tell them
Re: Before You Condemn PMB And Praise GEJ Concerning Fuel Scarcity, Note This by sonature1: 8:37pm On Apr 07, 2016
I even thought OP would make sense, but finally he did not #Disappointed!
Re: Before You Condemn PMB And Praise GEJ Concerning Fuel Scarcity, Note This by Nobody: 8:37pm On Apr 07, 2016
PDP put us in this mess: Party of old fools
Re: Before You Condemn PMB And Praise GEJ Concerning Fuel Scarcity, Note This by kings09(m): 8:38pm On Apr 07, 2016
Guy believe it or not, buhari has failed in his 1st year. If not anythn, his insensitivity to our problems. Soon he ll jet out of d country wit d problems still lingering. I jst hp he makes up for it wit d remaining 3yrs.
bloodyBLOGGER:
why would anyone want to make Nigerians go through pains by shutting down fuel supply just cos they want GEJ out, a man that had already being voted out?

cc lalasticlala there's a debate going on here o!
Re: Before You Condemn PMB And Praise GEJ Concerning Fuel Scarcity, Note This by Eeroh95(m): 8:38pm On Apr 07, 2016
Op APC sent you abi
tell them we no want change again
Re: Before You Condemn PMB And Praise GEJ Concerning Fuel Scarcity, Note This by HardMirror(m): 8:38pm On Apr 07, 2016
Pidggin:

Abuja? That's where they are deceiving you people na, ask people living else where, we do not buy fuel from filling stations at the regulated pump price.
It is 86.5 here at total opebi ikeja! Haba!

3 Likes

Re: Before You Condemn PMB And Praise GEJ Concerning Fuel Scarcity, Note This by pussyphilia(m): 8:38pm On Apr 07, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:
do you want to go back to GEJ?

if yes, have you considered the pictures above?
Even the worst days of GEJs government would be better than the best days of buhari's government.... FACT

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before You Condemn PMB And Praise GEJ Concerning Fuel Scarcity, Note This by steppin: 8:38pm On Apr 07, 2016
The op opened this thread to feel good about supporting the Dullard. Bubu is a colossal failure.

1 Like

Re: Before You Condemn PMB And Praise GEJ Concerning Fuel Scarcity, Note This by jogojogo: 8:38pm On Apr 07, 2016
Nbote:
@OP, we have not forgotten but let me ask u in all sincerity how long did dat scarcity last?? D mere fact dat u still use d failings of the last govt to kip justifying d failings of d present administration is enof to show deep down u see d failure but simply want to live in a fools paradise. There is supposed to b a change from the norm which is why and what Nigerians voted so using a so-called failure as a benchmark shows jus how low u really rate d govt even if u want to kip denying it.

Seems you did not understand the op. He is not justifying thr current situation but the way some people wail seems we have never experienced fuel scarcity before. At least it is yet to the extent where banks, telecommunication have challenge with their operations as experienced under GEJ

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Before You Condemn PMB And Praise GEJ Concerning Fuel Scarcity, Note This by okeybenjamin: 8:39pm On Apr 07, 2016
Assuming Gej won, we wouldn't have experienced that, coz everything would go back to normal

2 Likes

Re: Before You Condemn PMB And Praise GEJ Concerning Fuel Scarcity, Note This by saint047(m): 8:39pm On Apr 07, 2016
ADVANTAGES OF FUEL SCARCITY IN NIGERIA
1) Most compounds are noiseless because 'I better
pass my neighbour' generators are on sabbatical leave.
2) Wives are happy because husbands who like
hanging out are now staying at home with the family
because drinks outside are not cold and no fuel to
drive out.
3) All the housewives are cooking good food because
no more crunches and Mr Biggs.
4) Kids are reading their books since watching TV
needs fuel.
5) No more congestion in network since many peoples
phones are off.
6) Browsing & downloading is faster than before cause
not much people are online.
7) Everyone sleeps very early now, No more late night
movies.. Light no dey naa
cool There are MORE PRAYERS & less distractions...
lolzz.
9) Parents are over-joyed because their children that
were always online now concentrates on their studies.
10) Even God himself was very happy when he saw
people who haven't gone to church for months and
years going to church and staying for both First and
second services just to charge their phones...

2 Likes

Re: Before You Condemn PMB And Praise GEJ Concerning Fuel Scarcity, Note This by Reference(m): 8:39pm On Apr 07, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:
One of the major problems wrong with Nigerians is that we forget easily. This is the reason why hardened criminals and looters in the past can easily come back and contest for public office to the extent of winning. It is so sad that some people, mostly youths who are the leaders of tomorrow are going about with the slogan "#BringBackOurCorruption". They say they want the last administration presided by Good luck Ebele Jonathan back in power cos they can't stand the current fuel scarcity amidst other challenges that I believe the Nation will breeze through in due time.

This brainwashed blind bats who love to view things ethnically are quick to forget that the fuel scarcity experienced towards the end of the last administration's tenure was really unbearable compared to what we are currently facing now. Then, major sectors were shutting down, from telecommunications to the media, from aviation to banking. Nigerians were literally cut off from the rest of the world during that period. A period in which getting a bus to the bank to withdraw money was difficult cos buses had no fuel. When you manage to get to the bank, you are told you arrived late cos they close early due to shortage of diesel. Was the power sector any different?

Take a look at the pictures of fuel scarcity events that took place in the last administration below and tell me that Nigerians didn't make a good choice in voting them out.

And you have forgotten that this is not Buhari's first stint as Petroleum Minister. That the very template we operate was conceptualised by him and others so it is not surprising that he defends the status quo by all means is not able to grasp solutions to the failing contraption called state managed oil. Abeg, Nigeria's problems started in the late 70's. Nationalising the oil industry was a big mistake. People don't value what they don't work for. What did Buhari have as inspiration or qualification then to head the petroleum industry and compete with the likes of BP, Shell and Esso. None. Those were the days we planted the seeds of failure. Not now.

3 Likes

Re: Before You Condemn PMB And Praise GEJ Concerning Fuel Scarcity, Note This by kelvinovie(m): 8:40pm On Apr 07, 2016
[quote author=eph12 post=44499993]I think what happened was that there was fear among the marketers that money owed by the government won't be paid by the incoming administration. This made them hoard the fuel as they needed to secure their own future going forward post-Jonathan.[/q
uote]
You nailed it.
Re: Before You Condemn PMB And Praise GEJ Concerning Fuel Scarcity, Note This by wristbangle: 8:40pm On Apr 07, 2016
egopersonified:
Fuel scarcity is part of our culture, but I can't remember buying fuel for more than N150/ltr in the last ten years.

Do u remember that fuel price hit N400 during d last administration? I am not saying the present administration has live up to our expectation but the last admin killed our spirit.
Re: Before You Condemn PMB And Praise GEJ Concerning Fuel Scarcity, Note This by bedspread: 8:40pm On Apr 07, 2016
saint047:

10) Even God himself was very happy when he saw
people who haven't gone to church for months and
years going to church and staying for both First and
second services just to charge their phones...
THAT'S IF THERE IS FUEL TO POWER THE CHURCH GENERATOR

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Top 10 Most Beautiful Presidential Palaces In Africa / 12 Prominent Nigerian Leaders Yet To Congratulate President-elect, GMB / Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Inside The Court Room (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.