Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,547 members, 7,801,531 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:41 PM

Eminem Vs Mariah Carey And Nick Cannon (serious Stuff) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Eminem Vs Mariah Carey And Nick Cannon (serious Stuff) (9007 Views)

Video: Mariah Carey Gives Horrible Perfomance At New York Event / Ice Cube Disses Kanye, Eminem, Jay-z, Dr Dre And Everyone In New Song. / Eminem Vs Lil Wayne (who Wld U Vote As D Best) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Eminem Vs Mariah Carey And Nick Cannon (serious Stuff) by shadyBaba: 1:27pm On Jul 31, 2009
it's gotten serious between Slim Shady and Mr. and Mrs Nick Cannon. Mariah Carrey released a track called Oosessed dissing eminem even with the video where she has a guy with a goatie mimicking eminem, eminem has in turn replied with a trck called the Warning. lyrics below. is this a mismatch battle or what?

mariah carey (obsessed lyrics)

“Why are you so obsessed with me?”

So oh oh oh oh
So oh oh oh oh
So oh oh oh oh
So oh oh oh oh

Will the real MC please,
Step into the mike?

So oh oh oh oh
So oh oh oh oh
So oh oh oh oh
So oh oh oh oh

All up in the blogs
Saying we met at the bar
When I don’t even know who you are
Saying we up in your house
Saying I’m up in your car
But you in LA and I’m out at Jermaine’s
I’m up in the A
You so so lame
And no one here even mentions your name
It must be the weed, It must be the E
Cause you be popping hood
You get it popping, Oh

Why you so obsessed with me (Boy I wanna know)
Lying that you’re sexing me (when everybody knows)
It’s clear that you’re upset with me
Finally found a girl that you couldn’t impress
Last man on the earth still couldn’t hit this

You’re delusional, you’re delusional
Boy you’re losing your mind
It’s confusing yo, you’re confused you know
Why you wasting your time
Got you all fired up with your Napoleon complex
Seeing right through you like
You’re bathing in Windex
Boy why you so obsessed with me?

Ooh Ohh Ohh boy why you so obsessed with me?
So oh oh oh oh
So oh oh oh oh
And all the ladies sing,
So oh oh oh oh
So oh oh oh oh
All the girls sing
Soo Oohhhh Soo Oohh
Obsessed
Soo Oohhhh Soo Oohh
Obsessed
Soo Oohhhh Soo Oohh
Obsessed
Soo Oohhhh Soo Oohh

You on your job
You hating hard
Ain’t gon’ feed you
I’m gonna let you starve
Gasping for air
I’m ventilation
You out of breath
Hope you ain’t waiting
Telling the world how much you miss me
But we never were
So why you trippin’
You a mom and pop
I’m a corporation
I’m the press conference
and you a conversation

Why you so obsessed with me (Boy I wanna know)
Lying that you’re sexing me (when everybody knows)
Got you all fired up with your Napoleon complex
Seeing right through you like
You’re bathing in Windex
Boy why you so obsessed with me?

Ooh Ohh Ohh boy why you so obsessed with me?
So oh oh oh oh
So oh oh oh oh
And all the ladies sing,
So oh oh oh oh
So oh oh oh oh
All the girls sing
Soo Oohhhh Soo Oohh
Obsessed
Soo Oohhhh Soo Oohh
Obsessed
Soo Oohhhh Soo Oohh
Obsessed
Soo Oohhhh Soo Oohh

Why you so obsessed with me
Lying that you’re sexing me

Eminem (the warning)

Only reason I dissed you in the first place is because you denied seeing me
Now I’m pissed off
Sit back and relax homey, kick back and relax, grab a six pack while I kick facts
Yeah Dre’s sick track, perfect way to get back
Wanna hear something wick wack?
I got the exact same tat that’s on Nick’s back
I’m obsessed now
Oh gee, is that supposed to be me in the video with the goatee
Wow Mariah, I didn’t expect her to go balls out
Bitch, shut the Bleep up before I put all them phone calls out you made to my house when you was wild n out before Nick
When you was on my dick and give you somethin to smile about
How many times you fly to my house? Still trying to count
Better shut your lying mouth if you don’t want Nick finding out
You probably think cuz it’s been so long if i had something on you I woulda did it by now
On the contrary, Mary Poppins, I’m mixing our studio session down and sending it to mastering to make it loud
Enough dirt on you to murder you
This is what the Bleep I do
Mariah, it ever occur to you that I still have pictures?
However you prefer to do and goes for you too, Nick, gay
You think I’m scared of you?
You gonna ruin my career you better get one
Like I’ma sit and fight with you over some slut bitch cunt who made me put up with her psycho ass over 6 months and only spread her legs to let me hit once
Yeah, what you gonna say? I’m lucky? Tell the public that I was so ugly that you fucking had to be drunk to Bleep me?
Second base? What the Bleep you tell Nick, punk?
In the second week we was dry humping. It’s gotta count for something.
Listen, girly. Surely you don’t want me to talk about how I nutted early cos ejaculated early and bus all over your belly, and you almost started hurling and said I was gross, go get a towel you’re stomachs curling. Or maybe you do.
But if I’m embarrassing me, I’m embarrassing you and don’t you dare say it isn’t true.
As long as the song’s getting airplay I’m dissing you.
I’m a hair away from getting carried away and getting sued.
I was gonna stop at 16. This is 32. This is 34 bars. We ain’t even a third of the way through.
Damn, Slim. Mariah played you. Mariah who?
Oh did I say ”LovePeddler”, Nick? I meant a liar too.
Like I’ve been goin off on you all this time for no reason.
Girl you out ya alcholic mind. Check ya wine cellar. Look at all the amounts of wine.
Like I sit around and think about you all the time.
I just think this is funny when I pounce you on a rhyme.
But it now i’m about to draw the line.
And for you to cross it that’s a mountain that I doubt you wanna climb.

I can describe areas of your house that you wouldn’t find on an episode of Cribs
A blubba load ribs if I hear another word so don’t go opening your jibs cos every time you do it’s just another load of fibs
I ain’t saying this shit again, ho. You know what it is.
It’s a warning shot for before I blow up ya whole spot
Call my bluff and I’ll release every fucking thing I got
Including the voicemails right before you flipped your top
When me and Luis were tryin’ to stick two CD’s in the same spot
(Slim Shady I love you)
I love you too
Let me whisper sweet nothings into your ear, boo. Now what you say?
(It’s nothing)
Guess what I’ll do?
I’ll refresh your memory when you said ”I want you”
Now should I keep going or should we call truce?
(You think you’re cute, right? Hahaha)
You bet your sweet ass I do
(I’m Mary Poppins, b)
And I’m Superman, mmm
(Mary P. Slim Shady)
Comin’ at you
So if you’ll still be my (babygirl)
Then I’ll still be your (Superhero, Wilma M.)
Yeah, I’m right here
(You like this)
Nope. Not anymore, Dear.
It cuts like a (knife) when I tell ya get a (life)
But I’m movin on with mine
Nick, is that your (wife)
Well tell her to shut her mouth then I’ll leave her alone
If she don’t (sing this script?) then I’ma just keep goin
(I see Mary Ann. Mary Ann’s saying ”cut the tape, cut the tape”. Knife
Re: Eminem Vs Mariah Carey And Nick Cannon (serious Stuff) by mukina2: 1:42pm On Jul 31, 2009
mehn Mariah could have ignored eminem, she can never win him in a diss battle, now its getting ugly undecided

She is not the first person he took a swipe at, and this is not the first time he is taking one at her, she could have ignored him undecided

Em mean sha grin
Re: Eminem Vs Mariah Carey And Nick Cannon (serious Stuff) by Ibime(m): 2:00pm On Jul 31, 2009
Eminem is an immature idiot. . . . so because a woman gave herself to you, you have to sing and rap about it to the whole world. . . . what a punk. . . . abi Mariah cant have a life again without a fellow celebrity selling her story to the whole world. . . .
Re: Eminem Vs Mariah Carey And Nick Cannon (serious Stuff) by Bamsyle(m): 2:11pm On Jul 31, 2009
grin grin grin

Eminem is a crazy-ass dude . . . of course we know you can diss Mr Mathers . . . but taking all these shots at a diva?? Ain't you taking it too far?? undecided

The high point of his reply is this:

Like I’ma sit and fight with you over some slut bitch cunt
Who made me put up with her psycho ass over 6 months
And only spread her legs to let me hit once

grin grin

It's over dawg . . . no second chance to hit a homerun . . . grin grin
Re: Eminem Vs Mariah Carey And Nick Cannon (serious Stuff) by Vealkyrie(f): 2:24pm On Jul 31, 2009
^^^^^^^^Eminem sucks. Gentlemen don't disrespect women in this manner. Rubbish!
Re: Eminem Vs Mariah Carey And Nick Cannon (serious Stuff) by shadyBaba: 2:45pm On Jul 31, 2009
Eminem say's the only way he can stop is if mariah get's the obsessed song off the air (impossible actually) the song and video is everywhere already so this may go on for a long time. what i dont like is like he may ruin the nick cannon marriah marraige. good luck to both parties.
Re: Eminem Vs Mariah Carey And Nick Cannon (serious Stuff) by bgees(m): 3:39pm On Jul 31, 2009
It's odd to me that he'd call Nick Cannon a gay, when he's the one who just released a song about 69ning a guy,

Eminem is what? near 40 with the mind of a 14 year old with.

its a shame he ignores pple like rick ross and lil wayne and takes on mariah carrey and nick.
Re: Eminem Vs Mariah Carey And Nick Cannon (serious Stuff) by mukina2: 6:01pm On Jul 31, 2009
na wa o,
[flash=425,355]http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/ZKjeLzJlj2g[/flash]
Re: Eminem Vs Mariah Carey And Nick Cannon (serious Stuff) by philip0906(m): 7:28pm On Jul 31, 2009
bgees:

It's odd to me that he'd call Nick Cannon a gay, when he's the one who just released a song about 69ning a guy,

Eminem is what? near 40 with the mind of a 14 year old with.

its a shame he ignores pple like rick ross and lil wayne and takes on mariah carrey and nick.

don't mind the fool.he can't even try dissing em, especially lil weezyif nt he will begin 2 talk of RETIRING 4rm music grin.so he can make do with dissing a girl.asshole tongue
Re: Eminem Vs Mariah Carey And Nick Cannon (serious Stuff) by chiogo(f): 11:00pm On Jul 31, 2009
Eminem is pretty immature for this new diss song.
If anybody is a gay, it's him after all he got paid for his part in the bruno saga.  undecided

He should let MC and Nick be, he has tapes bla bla bla. . .big deal!! most people in 'relationships' use the term, "I love you" while some make tapes or take pics, etc. That doesn't mean you're not their past after the break up. Like dude, move on already, she's with Nick now.
Re: Eminem Vs Mariah Carey And Nick Cannon (serious Stuff) by xoxoxo(f): 2:32am On Aug 01, 2009
This is his 4th song warning/about her, yet he can't show proof = OBSESSED. he just talking shit with no PROOF

I'm on Team Mariah but gotta admit, this is one badass song grin grin grin love it to the max
Re: Eminem Vs Mariah Carey And Nick Cannon (serious Stuff) by triistar86: 8:22am On Aug 01, 2009
Wow that song is more than a warning, I actually think Eminem really has got nothing to lose, He has always been controversial so its no news, Mariah has kinda swallowed more than she can chew . . . and when two elephants (Eminem and Mariah) are fighting the grass nick Cannon suffers . . .lol.
Eminem for just chill and free Mariah. . . the warning was too much IMO.
Re: Eminem Vs Mariah Carey And Nick Cannon (serious Stuff) by eldee(m): 11:19am On Aug 01, 2009
Why's everyone after Eminem's head?? Is he not just being the ignorant dickhead we've come to know and love since The Real Slim Shady??
Besides, is he not just doing what every other rapper does?? What's wrong with using controversy to revive his dead career??

My simple question is . . . why is a woman that has more Grammy nominations than Michael Jackson wasting studio time on Eminem??
What does she stand to gain?? What, does she think she'll outdiss Eminem or sumn??
She's the one that's arguably the most successful woman in pop culture . . . She has everything to lose

For heaven's sake, even Miley Cyrus didn't respond to Jamie Foxx TV rants . . . and that's a 17 year old
Just imagine MJ doing a reply to Just Lose It . . .

She's just worn her white Chanel gown to fight with the pigs . . . and to think these are two people in their 40s acting like teenagers
Re: Eminem Vs Mariah Carey And Nick Cannon (serious Stuff) by dammizz(m): 11:31am On Aug 01, 2009
I wonder what the big deal is if truely he had an affair wit Mariah, bragging as if he used her where she'd actually used him, at least both are celebrities.
Its obvious in "warning" lyrics that Em is really frustrated by Mariah's reply.I wish Mariah does not reply the goatee anymore he's dumb.
I so much like the guy's style of music but his lyrics sucks, little wonder his lyrics in "ass like that" is rated 3rd worst lyrics of all time.
Em, go get a life
Re: Eminem Vs Mariah Carey And Nick Cannon (serious Stuff) by Genuflect(m): 11:41am On Aug 01, 2009
@philip How can you compare Eminem and Lil' Wayne battlewise? I will just pretend I didn't read your post.
@Topic I think Mariah shouldn't have replied Em in the first place. It's prolly Nick that pushed her to do so. And she better focuses on her upcoming album, Whitney might just outshine her this September
Re: Eminem Vs Mariah Carey And Nick Cannon (serious Stuff) by shadyBaba: 11:43am On Aug 01, 2009
Really Eminem is my favourite rapper of all time BUT, it's so wrong to go after a woman, and somebody better stop him before he goes completely outta place. and then, how can you compare "ANYONE" at all with Eminem when it comes to rap battles? I hope Rick ross disses him so we can get to see the outcome
Re: Eminem Vs Mariah Carey And Nick Cannon (serious Stuff) by philip0906(m): 11:58am On Aug 01, 2009
Genuflect:

@philip How can you compare Eminem and Lil' Wayne battlewise? I will just pretend I didn't read your post.
@Topic I think Mariah shouldn't have replied Em in the first place. It's prolly Nick that pushed her to do so. And she better focuses on her upcoming album, Whitney might just outshine her this September
bloke what d'u mean by that question?who is eminem?r u talking of eminem of 1999 or eminem of 2009?my friend eminem is just bidding his time.He is finished.As 4 as music is concerned NOW(not then)eminem is no match 4 lil weezy.so 4get that talk.He can go on dissing a woman.I'm sure his gud friend 50cent would have told him 2 go at lil Weezy,but I know say him go reject the idea grin grin.
Re: Eminem Vs Mariah Carey And Nick Cannon (serious Stuff) by Genuflect(m): 12:06pm On Aug 01, 2009
@shadybaba Did you just start listening to Eminem? Eminem is my favorite rapper too. Em has always dissed women: his mother, Kim, Britney, Christina etc. Ok, let's even agree it's wrong. Mariah should have just responded with interviews or something like that and not do a song about it. eLDee has broken it down well
@philip It's obvious you don't do your Hip-Hop research well. By the way, where did Weezy earn his rep of being a battle rapper? Have you even heard Eminem's new freestyles or you think Em does punch-in like Lil' Wayne? I don't really like arguing with Weezy stans abeg
Re: Eminem Vs Mariah Carey And Nick Cannon (serious Stuff) by shadyBaba: 12:10pm On Aug 01, 2009
@philip: Bloke, eminem's relapse album is as hot as eminem's old albums, marshall mathers LP, eminem show, maybe because the lyrics of this warning song was kinda censored a bit you think eminem is lyrically weak, NEVER, what is lil weezy, a guy that had a fluke album when rap has already died down, ok let's see what the rebirth album will be when it comes out.
@ genuflect. you are a hundred perccent right. 1st off eminem has been dissing women but those have been like jokes i think this one is a lil more serios. then please dont even argue that wayne stuff with all these peeps who just started listening to rap.
Re: Eminem Vs Mariah Carey And Nick Cannon (serious Stuff) by philip0906(m): 12:27pm On Aug 01, 2009
shadyBaba:

@philip: Bloke, eminem's relapse album is as hot as eminem's old albums, marshall mathers LP, eminem show, maybe because the lyrics of this warning song was kinda censored a bit you think eminem is lyrically weak, NEVER, what is lil weezy, a guy that had a fluke album when rap has already died down, ok let's see what the rebirth album will be when it comes out.
@ genuflect. you are a hundred perccent right. 1st off eminem has been dissing women but those have been like jokes i think this one is a lil more serios. then please dont even argue that wayne stuff with all these peeps who just started listening to rap.
Genuflect:

@shadybaba Did you just start listening to Eminem? Eminem is my favorite rapper too. Em has always dissed women: his mother, Kim, Britney, Christina etc. Ok, let's even agree it's wrong. Mariah should have just responded with interviews or something like that and not do a song about it. eLDee has broken it down well
@philip It's obvious you don't do your Hip-Hop research well. By the way, where did Weezy earn his rep of being a battle rapper? Have you even heard Eminem's new freestyles or you think Em does punch-in like Lil' Wayne? I don't really like arguing with Weezy stans abeg
@shadybaba and Genuflect
I'm not talking of Lil Wayne going into war of words with that fool called eminem.naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.He is a big boy.he is bigger than that.where was eminem when lil wayne made history selling the highest number of albums in just few weeks of the release(abi na lie) and then scooping all the awards?beign in almost every artists track?.If he wanted 2 go into a war of words,he could have done that with 50cents.all I'm saying is that EMINEM is finished music wise. wink.Mind u when an artist shines and is doing fine,it means he has the majority(fan wise e.t.c) and I know u guys r LIL WEEZY haters,but unfortunately,u form yhe minority.so what ever u people say or do,wont affect lil weezy beign the hottest rapper NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW wink cheesy grin
Re: Eminem Vs Mariah Carey And Nick Cannon (serious Stuff) by philip0906(m): 12:34pm On Aug 01, 2009
Genuflect:

Imagine.u listen 2 thrash.a bloke dissing his mother(curse).and listen 2 urself Mariah should have responded with interviews? shocked :ou must have been gooned.Mariah is hot u know?so what ever she sings about that bloke would carry weight.All I'm saying is this_Eminem leave woman and come and face the people who have taken ur "LOST GLORY" only rick ross will do him. wink cheesy grin
and please where can I get his latest album I heard it has been in the market 4 months,but I'm yet 2 c it. cheesy grin
Re: Eminem Vs Mariah Carey And Nick Cannon (serious Stuff) by shadyBaba: 12:39pm On Aug 01, 2009
philip0906:

bloke what d'u mean by that question?who is eminem?r u talking of eminem of 1999 or eminem of 2009?my friend eminem is just bidding his time.He is finished.As 4 as music is concerned NOW(not then)eminem is no match 4 lil weezy.so 4get that talk.He can go on dissing a woman.I'm sure his gud friend 50cent would have told him 2 go at lil Weezy,but I know say him go reject the idea grin grin.
@philip. lil wayne's album was the highest selling hip hop album last year not of all times. u are such a punk a big fan that knows nutin about his idol. lil wayne has not come anywhere close to eminem or 50 cent in album sales get yur facts rite.
Re: Eminem Vs Mariah Carey And Nick Cannon (serious Stuff) by philip0906(m): 12:40pm On Aug 01, 2009
@GENUFLECT AND SHADYBABA
I quote eldee

What's wrong with using controversy to revive his dead career
unfortunately 4 him,his career can not be revived any longer. wink cheesy grin
Re: Eminem Vs Mariah Carey And Nick Cannon (serious Stuff) by philip0906(m): 12:43pm On Aug 01, 2009
shadyBaba:

@philip. lil wayne's album was the highest selling hip hop album last year not of all times. u are such a punk a big fan that knows nutin about his idol. lil wayne has not come anywhere close to eminem or 50 cent in album sales get yur facts rite.
Mind u I did not say highest number of albums ever;this is what i said
where was eminem when lil wayne made history selling the highest number of albums in just few weeks of the release(abi na lie)
but don't worry I will still post a link 4 u since u can't make research urself wink cheesy grin
Re: Eminem Vs Mariah Carey And Nick Cannon (serious Stuff) by Genuflect(m): 12:48pm On Aug 01, 2009
@shadybaba I feel your point. This one is a bit serious. That's why I said even if he is wrong, he has nothing to lose. My point is Mariah should have been smarter and not try to start a feud with Em. She has absolutely nothing to gain. She can't embarass Eminem so what's the use?
@philip Are you trying to say Weezy has the most sold album of all times? Which kind ignorance be this? And Eminem's career is not dead, he has had the highest sold album this year so far
Re: Eminem Vs Mariah Carey And Nick Cannon (serious Stuff) by philip0906(m): 12:52pm On Aug 01, 2009
Genuflect:

@shadybaba I feel your point. This one is a bit serious. That's why I said even if he is wrong, he has nothing to lose. My point is Mariah should have been smarter and not try to start a feud with Em. She has absolutely nothing to gain. She can't embarass Eminem so what's the use?
@philip Are you trying to say Weezy has the most sold album of all times? Which kind ignorance be this? And Eminem's career is not dead, he has had the highest sold album this year so far
r u both blind?abi u just want 2 score a worthless point?please read my posts well.I even had 2 repost the thing undecided
Re: Eminem Vs Mariah Carey And Nick Cannon (serious Stuff) by philip0906(m): 12:54pm On Aug 01, 2009
“Tha Carter III,” moves a million units in its first week
That's my point brothers and that was exactly what i said wink.
It sells 2.88 million copies by year’s end and lands on many critics’ best album lists; Time and Blender magazines dub it No. 1. In December, Wayne is further validated with eight Grammy nominations, including one for Album of the Year – the highest number ever for any hip-hop artist.
That was also my point bros wink cheesy grin
http://www.thenewstribune.com/ae/story/604164.html
Re: Eminem Vs Mariah Carey And Nick Cannon (serious Stuff) by philip0906(m): 1:07pm On Aug 01, 2009
As of now, Lil Wayne has the attention of Urban America. If it ever spreads over to Mainstream America, Lil Wayne will have a legacy of his own to be talked about and compared to
4 ur pleasure u can visit this website cheesy cheesy grin
http://tvtbt./2009/07/01/is-lil-wayne-the-next-michael-jackson/
Re: Eminem Vs Mariah Carey And Nick Cannon (serious Stuff) by Genuflect(m): 1:11pm On Aug 01, 2009
@philip I know your type. Lil' Wayne is the hottest rapper right now, so? God forbid I be a Weezy hater. I listen to him but what I can't take is when peops like you start comparing him with the Greats like Jigga, Nas, Em etc. Btw, Tha Carter 3 is not the fastest selling Hip-Hop album, Marshall Mathers LP is. It sold 2 mil in the first week. Even 50 cent's The Massacre sold 1.2 mil or so in the first week. So no need looking for links
Re: Eminem Vs Mariah Carey And Nick Cannon (serious Stuff) by philip0906(m): 1:23pm On Aug 01, 2009
Genuflect:

@philip I know your type. Lil' Wayne is the hottest rapper right now, so? God forbid I be a Weezy hater. I listen to him but what I can't take is when peops like you start comparing him with the Greats like Jigga, Nas, Em etc. Btw, Tha Carter 3 is not the fastest selling Hip-Hop album, Marshall Mathers LP is. It sold 2 mil in the first week. Even 50 cent's The Massacre sold 1.2 mil or so in the first week. So no need looking for links
ok nw u know that he is the hottest rapper right nw? wink cheesy grin.Thats what I simply mean.nothin less,nothin more.I would only stop talking and making noise about him,when his star dies down wink.just as I expect y'all 2 stop making noise about eminem. wink
Re: Eminem Vs Mariah Carey And Nick Cannon (serious Stuff) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Aug 01, 2009
Who is Eminem?
If is he the same Marshal matters aka slim shaddy, then he's game packed up years ago.

No hating, he did well during his reign.
Re: Eminem Vs Mariah Carey And Nick Cannon (serious Stuff) by Genuflect(m): 1:51pm On Aug 01, 2009
@philip Dude, I only replied you when you said Weezy would kill Eminem in a rap battle. Wetin concern me with all the links wey you put. Who no know all those ones before? Even with all those, he is still not as successful and critically acclaimed as Eminem. Period.
@nuzo Are you alright?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

Mayowa Bae "Forever" (Video) / Official Premiere: PSquare ft TI - Ejeajo DOWNLOAD VIDEO AND AUDIO / Wizkid Ft Patoranking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.