Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,031 members, 7,807,063 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:07 AM

Let's Save Oge! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Let's Save Oge! (1503 Views)

Precious Must Not Die, Let's Save Precious / Ulcer Solution Is Here!!! Let's Save Lives. / Lets Help Oge!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Save Oge! by sinola(m): 10:33pm On Apr 07, 2016
Oge Onyeaghala (nee Nkwonta) is my colleague in the office.
Description She is a vibrant, intelligent and full of life (Very social). She is selfless, kind hearted and always put others first. I'm heartbroken and in tears as I type this. Please help us save the life of Mrs Oge Onyeaghala.Recently married and fighting for her life. Pls find attached pictures below.
Her name is Oge Onyeaghala (Nee Nkwonta) from Imo State. She was diagnosed with Hodgkins Lymphoma in 2009, she had chemotherapy (ABVD) after which she became Ok. In 2014 there was a relapse, with cough and rapid weight loss. She had another round of chemotherapy (COPP) then again she was fine, the cough stopped and she gained weight. In November 2015 the cough started again and she started itching profusely. She went back to LUTH and they said she needed a more lethal chemotherapy and Stem-cell-transplant. This is not done in Nigeria. Upon contacting hospitals in India we realized the treatment required more than $40,000. Currently, She is out of the hospital and back home because the family has exhausted all available finance. We are calling on individuals, organisations and everyone to please help save her life if you are touched as time is no longer on our side. Below is her and her husband's phone number if you want to confirm any information. Meanwhile you can also check her out on facebook.Her facebook name is Oge Onyeaghala(Oge Nkwonta Onyeaghala).
Below is her and her husband's account details:
0006591424 (GTB) Oge Nkwonta
0045349145 (GTB) Nnamdi Onyeaghala
God bless you as you give as no amount is too small.
Thank you

1 Share

Re: Let's Save Oge! by MrCyril(m): 11:11pm On Apr 07, 2016
I work with the best hospital in western India, I represent the hospital here in Nigeria. We have handled a lot of surgeries From Nigerian and our success stories speak for us. Our cancer centre is the best in India. I can get her discounted and flexible payment package to help. Also getting visa won't be an issue as we have good relationship with Indian embassy.
Contact me 4 more info, scan and send me her test result via my email so I can evaluate the cost of treatment and how long she will have to stay in India.
08032765549, cidomick@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Let's Save Oge! by sinola(m): 5:11pm On Jan 09, 2017
Atlast ,Oge has given up...May her soul rest in peace.
Re: Let's Save Oge! by Nobody: 10:19am On Jan 10, 2017
sinola:
Amen.
Re: Let's Save Oge! by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jan 10, 2017
sinola:
was she able to mke it to india
Re: Let's Save Oge! by sinola(m): 12:40pm On Jan 19, 2017
nnamdiokere45:

yes she did but died some days after the operation in India.
Re: Let's Save Oge! by sinola(m): 10:43pm On Oct 21, 2017
nnamdiokere45:

she died in in India
Re: Let's Save Oge! by Amadaz(m): 11:19pm On Oct 21, 2017
May her soul rest in the bossom of Abraham.

(1) (Reply)

Perfect Way Of Handing Genital Wart's With 100% Result / Live Four-inch Centipede Removed From A 52-year-old Woman EAR (photos) / Skinny Diary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.