Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,946 members, 7,806,739 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

Davido Meets Toyin Adewale, Mayor Kun's Mother - photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Meets Toyin Adewale, Mayor Kun's Mother - photos (77595 Views)

Actress Toyin Adewale Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Photos / Toyin Adewale Reunites With Her Son, Mayorkun After 2 Years / Davido Meets Female Fan Who Tattooed His Face On Her Body (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Meets Toyin Adewale, Mayor Kun's Mother - photos by prince1ekeson(m): 10:55pm On Apr 07, 2016
One of the newly signed HKN new artist Mayor Kun’s mother met with the Davido for the first time on Tuesday, April 5 at Sailor’s Lounge in Lekki, Lagos just before the official signing on of Mayor Kun and Dremo Drizzle.

Mayor Kun’s mum Toyin Adewale who is also an actress met with his son’s benefactor and label boss Davido and other HKN Gang members of the label. This will be the first time Mayor Kun’s mother will be meeting Davido. The event was actually the birthday
celebration of the Mayor Kun and it had all members of the HKN Gang.

Mayor Kun is set to drop his first single on HKN on Friday, April 8 titled Eleko.

Mayor Kun met Davido via Twitter when he tagged him with a video he did with his cousin. Mayor Kun is the first artist signed to Davido HKN’s label that will not be blood relation of Davido. Mayor Kun dropped banking for singing.

http://olojoro.com.ng/davido-meets-mother-of-one-of-his-newly-signed-artistes-actress-toyin-adewale-photos/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Davido Meets Toyin Adewale, Mayor Kun's Mother - photos by vizkiz: 11:05pm On Apr 07, 2016
This MILF is actually that dude's mum? Damn! Are you thinking what I am thinking? tongue

Please tell me you are thinking what I am thinking wink

PMBisaterrorist:

you call someones's mom milf but will want your mum to be addressed well..... this woman myt be better than your mum a million times.... you only privileged to insult people cos you got a phone... get some life dude

porrigeyam:
milf. "Mother I'd Like (to) Bleep". mothers, whether married, separated or divorced, that a male individual sees as physical ...

**** Calling an old mum a MILF is actually a compliment (it shows how hot/beautiful she is)

But wait oh, why you come carry my matter for head like this? **** Abi na him send fuel whey I take on gen charge phone? You must be mad. angry

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido Meets Toyin Adewale, Mayor Kun's Mother - photos by 9niceguy(m): 11:11pm On Apr 07, 2016
shuu! is she among fuel marketers? ;Dshuu! is she among fuel marketers?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Meets Toyin Adewale, Mayor Kun's Mother - photos by McCarlito(m): 11:16pm On Apr 07, 2016
9niceguy:
shuu! is she among fuel marketers?
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3521335_babacalmdown_jpeg076babf1a4d8c993bdc283b59738857c
No be only u the fuel wahala affect na

9 Likes

Re: Davido Meets Toyin Adewale, Mayor Kun's Mother - photos by vicstar(m): 11:41pm On Apr 07, 2016
did I see MILF somewhere? undecided

1 Like

Re: Davido Meets Toyin Adewale, Mayor Kun's Mother - photos by Beckybecky30(f): 12:05am On Apr 08, 2016
Her face!! Is dat powder made by Dangote Cement? shocked

34 Likes

Re: Davido Meets Toyin Adewale, Mayor Kun's Mother - photos by Amberon11: 12:08am On Apr 08, 2016
I just see bunch of un-talented video vixens. Even davido is not talented, but his hardwork, persistence and purpose driven mindset got him to the Top which is very cool.

I Hope mayorkun turns out Good.

5 Likes

Re: Davido Meets Toyin Adewale, Mayor Kun's Mother - photos by UIA04(f): 3:52am On Apr 08, 2016
What is the small girl doing there
Re: Davido Meets Toyin Adewale, Mayor Kun's Mother - photos by sholatem(f): 3:56am On Apr 08, 2016
Oh dis actress shocked,i love her like kilode,shes controversial free,despite dat her husband is a film director,they stil maintain their marriage ,hav never for once heard if hiccup in their marriage, Respect ma kiss
Yeah,Toyin adewale is her name

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Meets Toyin Adewale, Mayor Kun's Mother - photos by Nobody: 7:56am On Apr 08, 2016
Toyin Adewale don white finish o shocked shocked sad

4 Likes

Re: Davido Meets Toyin Adewale, Mayor Kun's Mother - photos by Nobody: 7:59am On Apr 08, 2016
hmm olowo shoree olowo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Meets Toyin Adewale, Mayor Kun's Mother - photos by seankay(m): 8:07am On Apr 08, 2016
Oh I know this woman and I like her sha. However her plethora powder makes it look as if she rubbed Nixoderm on her face

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Meets Toyin Adewale, Mayor Kun's Mother - photos by Afrok(m): 8:14am On Apr 08, 2016
As usual... I wasn't disappointed coz I knew the actress would be one of the not too fair actresses turned WHITE overnights undecided.
Make the guy be ready to do all it takes to be successful, if not, he'll just be relegated to the league of male vixenscheesy.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Meets Toyin Adewale, Mayor Kun's Mother - photos by nairagossip: 8:17am On Apr 08, 2016
awwww! the mum is surely proud of his son...

See more photos: http://www.042express.com/2016/04/davido-meets-actress-toyin-adewale.html
Re: Davido Meets Toyin Adewale, Mayor Kun's Mother - photos by PMBisaterrorist(f): 8:49am On Apr 08, 2016
vicstar:
did I see MILF somewhere? undecided

you saw someone's mumu.... maybe your own mum is the milf

2 Likes

Re: Davido Meets Toyin Adewale, Mayor Kun's Mother - photos by Mannygoulding(m): 8:57am On Apr 08, 2016
davido and his wannabes..... the mayor guy will just turn out to be like others!!!

1 Like

Re: Davido Meets Toyin Adewale, Mayor Kun's Mother - photos by venom101(m): 9:01am On Apr 08, 2016
Is dis d boy davido dashed his used clothes to? tongue

1 Like

Re: Davido Meets Toyin Adewale, Mayor Kun's Mother - photos by thrudave(m): 9:18am On Apr 08, 2016
Amberon11:
I just see bunch of un-talented video vixens. Even davido is not talented, but his hardwork, persistence and purpose driven mindset got him to the Top which is very cool.

I Hope mayorkun turns out Good.

Just listen to his debut single..trash ni!!
Re: Davido Meets Toyin Adewale, Mayor Kun's Mother - photos by kestolove95(m): 9:26am On Apr 08, 2016
Yoruba's and bleaching sha....see dix woman like white masquerade

2 Likes

Re: Davido Meets Toyin Adewale, Mayor Kun's Mother - photos by seunny4lif(m): 9:26am On Apr 08, 2016
grin
But when this woman turn oyinbo finish now cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Davido Meets Toyin Adewale, Mayor Kun's Mother - photos by Venice789: 9:29am On Apr 08, 2016
aiit
Re: Davido Meets Toyin Adewale, Mayor Kun's Mother - photos by porrigeyam(m): 9:29am On Apr 08, 2016
vizkiz:

if you try shiit with me, I am gonna Tear you a new ass and sow up your old ass Fool angry

Tell me you blood sucking degraded some of a biitch, what does MILF means? I bet you will have to search Google for that right

Oloriburuku somebody undecided

milf. "Mother I'd Like (to) Bleep". mothers, whether married, separated or divorced, that a male individual sees as physical ...

Can i tell ur mother I'd like to Bleep her

U just a h.orny fuckboy..... go get hobby or something pus5y niggga

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Meets Toyin Adewale, Mayor Kun's Mother - photos by muller101(m): 9:30am On Apr 08, 2016
Even the old woman sef de carry artificial face
Re: Davido Meets Toyin Adewale, Mayor Kun's Mother - photos by dilini(m): 9:30am On Apr 08, 2016
Beckybecky30:

You ehn! Funny babe... lol... make she catch u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Meets Toyin Adewale, Mayor Kun's Mother - photos by danduj(m): 9:30am On Apr 08, 2016
Beckybecky30:
no na cement

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Meets Toyin Adewale, Mayor Kun's Mother - photos by Abbeyunique2(m): 9:31am On Apr 08, 2016
see as she white like snow. Nonsense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Meets Toyin Adewale, Mayor Kun's Mother - photos by dilini(m): 9:33am On Apr 08, 2016
PMBisaterrorist:

you call someones's mom milf but will want your mum to be addressed well..... this woman myt be better than your mum a million times.... you only privileged to insult people cos you got a phone... get some life dude

Gbam!!!

1 Like

Re: Davido Meets Toyin Adewale, Mayor Kun's Mother - photos by maryhaam(f): 9:33am On Apr 08, 2016
seankay:
Oh I know this woman and I like her sha. However her plethora powder makes it look as if she rubbed Nixoderm on her face
her makeup artist set her up.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl / BBNaija's Angel Goes Braless And Pantless In New Hot Photos / Photo: Denrele Stripes Down For No Bra Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.