Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,956 members, 7,806,767 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:05 PM

I'm The Sexiest Guy On Romance Section: Rate My Photo (photo) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / I'm The Sexiest Guy On Romance Section: Rate My Photo (photo) (3578 Views)

My Photo. How Do I Look? / This Is The Sexiest Piece Of Clothing Of 2017 / The Sexiest Butt Shapes (photos)!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm The Sexiest Guy On Romance Section: Rate My Photo (photo) by jubebaister(m): 11:49pm On Apr 07, 2016
Check my profile pic. I'm the sexiest guy here with long dick too, cute face & sexy body. Babes trip for me.
Re: I'm The Sexiest Guy On Romance Section: Rate My Photo (photo) by jubebaister(m): 11:53pm On Apr 07, 2016
Check me out.
Re: I'm The Sexiest Guy On Romance Section: Rate My Photo (photo) by ellechrystal(f): 11:53pm On Apr 07, 2016
Guy, U RESEMBLE JUJU FOR RICE FARM.

11 Likes

Re: I'm The Sexiest Guy On Romance Section: Rate My Photo (photo) by Leriebloom(f): 11:54pm On Apr 07, 2016
Lmao

2 Likes

Re: I'm The Sexiest Guy On Romance Section: Rate My Photo (photo) by jubebaister(m): 11:55pm On Apr 07, 2016
ellechrystal:
.guy, u resemble juju for rice farm!!!

Really, don't try to send me pm. Ooo. Not after criticising openly u will secrerely pm me
Re: I'm The Sexiest Guy On Romance Section: Rate My Photo (photo) by Luckyk(f): 11:55pm On Apr 07, 2016
Re: I'm The Sexiest Guy On Romance Section: Rate My Photo (photo) by ellechrystal(f): 11:56pm On Apr 07, 2016
jubebaister:

Really, don't try to send me pm. Ooo. Not after criticising openly u will secrerely pm me
Shiooor, PM u sey wetin happen!? Sey u want give me fuel? Or u want change d state of d economy ni, guy go relax, I ve more pressing issues than PM u. By d way, u no enter d league of guys wey I fit look twice sef.

8 Likes

Re: I'm The Sexiest Guy On Romance Section: Rate My Photo (photo) by AlienStar: 11:57pm On Apr 07, 2016
Op You really look like those wheel barrow pushers, with those sweat and all. Lol!

12 Likes

Re: I'm The Sexiest Guy On Romance Section: Rate My Photo (photo) by jubebaister(m): 11:58pm On Apr 07, 2016
ellechrystal:

Shiooor, PM u sey wetin happen!? Sey u want give me fuel? Or u want change d state of d economy ni, guy go relax, I ve more pressing issues than PM u. By d way, u no enter d league of guys wey I fit look twice sef.

Hahahaha. Babe, y u de treat me like this naa?
Re: I'm The Sexiest Guy On Romance Section: Rate My Photo (photo) by jubebaister(m): 11:58pm On Apr 07, 2016
AlienStar:
Op You really look like those wheel barrow pushers, with those sweat and all. Lol!

I was working out naa. Check my profile for a better pic. Thanks
Re: I'm The Sexiest Guy On Romance Section: Rate My Photo (photo) by cassidy1996(m): 11:59pm On Apr 07, 2016
what is this? guy park well....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm The Sexiest Guy On Romance Section: Rate My Photo (photo) by falconey(m): 12:00am On Apr 08, 2016
grin
the other guy in the pic is gay , look at the way he is checking you out.
Re: I'm The Sexiest Guy On Romance Section: Rate My Photo (photo) by AlienStar: 12:01am On Apr 08, 2016
Go to sleep. you seriously need to rest your brains.
jubebaister:

I was working out naa. Check my profile for a better pic. Thanks
Re: I'm The Sexiest Guy On Romance Section: Rate My Photo (photo) by Frei(m): 12:02am On Apr 08, 2016
Make I snap you, you fit be the next olajumoke... but na motor park you go dey model for o

Re: I'm The Sexiest Guy On Romance Section: Rate My Photo (photo) by Nobody: 12:06am On Apr 08, 2016
Had to check out ur pix, nice eyes and nose u gat.
ellechrystal:

Re: I'm The Sexiest Guy On Romance Section: Rate My Photo (photo) by ellechrystal(f): 12:06am On Apr 08, 2016
castroevans:
Had to check out ur pix, nice eyes and nose u gat.
Thanks dearie

2 Likes

Re: I'm The Sexiest Guy On Romance Section: Rate My Photo (photo) by SetrakusRa(m): 12:06am On Apr 08, 2016
The stuff you smoked was on it's highest concentration.
Re: I'm The Sexiest Guy On Romance Section: Rate My Photo (photo) by wristbangle: 12:08am On Apr 08, 2016
I am fed up with this kind of trash recently flooding romance section.

No day you will visit this section and won't leave unhappy courtesy to someone like the OP and his cohorts.

It's a pity that this section which was once known for entertainment and education on love, relationship and marriage has become a den of trolls, nitwits, dead brain kids and nonentity.

I doubt if farano still exist and even rocktation who seems to be relatively active is ignoring these recent shameful activities. Smh undecided

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm The Sexiest Guy On Romance Section: Rate My Photo (photo) by Nobody: 12:09am On Apr 08, 2016
The word fool is too good to describe you op!

Please try and be sensible if not for anything but for the beards on your chin sad

You don old now sad

2 Likes

Re: I'm The Sexiest Guy On Romance Section: Rate My Photo (photo) by KingRex1(m): 12:14am On Apr 08, 2016
wristbangle:

No day you will visit this section and won't leave unhappy courtesy to someone like the OP and his cohorts.

It's a pity that this section which was once known for entertainment and education on love, relationship and marriage has become a den of trolls, nitwits, dead brain kids and nonentity.

I doubt if farano still exist and even rocktation who seems to be relatively active is ignoring these recent shameful activities.
Seriously bro, i'm tellin. Gradually leavin this section, almost cudnt get anything productive 2day
Re: I'm The Sexiest Guy On Romance Section: Rate My Photo (photo) by jackobi(m): 12:16am On Apr 08, 2016
Op. am sorry for the person who gave you that award.
Re: I'm The Sexiest Guy On Romance Section: Rate My Photo (photo) by dharay99: 12:19am On Apr 08, 2016
jubebaister:
Check my profile pic. I'm the sexiest guy here with long dick too, cute face & sexy body. Babes trip for me.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3506795_meme2649566002_jpeg1f652b98faf7eb324c1f762ec1f5a62a cry
Re: I'm The Sexiest Guy On Romance Section: Rate My Photo (photo) by ellechrystal(f): 12:23am On Apr 08, 2016
wristbangle:

I doubt if farano still exist and even rocktation who seems to be relatively active is ignoring these recent shameful activities.
It only shows d level of thoughts people gather daily, they are all about vain things, self, sex, unproductive measures.
That's how bad d youths ve decayed.
By the way, judging by this, it will take a very long tym for tinubu n lia Mohammed's likes to leave Nigerian leadership alone if d youths keep thinking in this manner, they need to brace up for leadership, n stop fooling around
Re: I'm The Sexiest Guy On Romance Section: Rate My Photo (photo) by wristbangle: 12:28am On Apr 08, 2016
KingRex1:
Seriously bro, i'm tellin. Gradually leavin this section, almost cudnt get anything productive 2day

That is why I love visiting politics, science/technology and business sections. Pls explore what ever section that will give u joy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm The Sexiest Guy On Romance Section: Rate My Photo (photo) by Tapout(m): 12:31am On Apr 08, 2016
ellechrystal:

Shiooor, PM u sey wetin happen!? Sey u want give me fuel? Or u want change d state of d economy ni, guy go relax, I ve more pressing issues than PM u. By d way, u no enter d league of guys wey I fit look twice sef

Damn!!! cry cry
Re: I'm The Sexiest Guy On Romance Section: Rate My Photo (photo) by ireneony(f): 12:33am On Apr 08, 2016
Buahahaha grin grin u sexy like seun's dog grin
Re: I'm The Sexiest Guy On Romance Section: Rate My Photo (photo) by kestolove95(m): 12:35am On Apr 08, 2016
U look like tecno phantom Z+
Re: I'm The Sexiest Guy On Romance Section: Rate My Photo (photo) by wristbangle: 12:35am On Apr 08, 2016
ellechrystal:

It only shows d level of thoughts people gather daily, they are all about vain things, self, sex, unproductive measures.
That's how bad d youths ve decayed.
By the way, judging by this, it will take a very long tym for tinubu n lia Mohammed's likes to leave Nigerian leadership alone if d youths keep thinking in this manner, they need to brace up for leadership, n stop fooling around

I am telling you. Most youths of nowadays got no iota of shame and an atom of sense in their brain hence shouting APC/PDP when most of these politicians are actually friends. They know how senseless youths are and how they can brainwashed them easily.

Imagine a 13 yrs old (Zuriel oduwole) who have interviewed more than 13 presidents at her tender age but some buffoons old enough to be her dad will come online to display their stupidity of rating themselves. No wonder our economy is backward. The elders are senseless but the youths are more.
Re: I'm The Sexiest Guy On Romance Section: Rate My Photo (photo) by Smellymouth: 12:51am On Apr 08, 2016
Chaii..

No comment
Re: I'm The Sexiest Guy On Romance Section: Rate My Photo (photo) by iykekelvins(m): 12:56am On Apr 08, 2016
Smellymouth:
Chaii..
No comment
Lol, No meme for op? grin
Re: I'm The Sexiest Guy On Romance Section: Rate My Photo (photo) by Godstraight(m): 1:25am On Apr 08, 2016
chai op try get sense na,I don't too old for this thing

Re: I'm The Sexiest Guy On Romance Section: Rate My Photo (photo) by Nobody: 1:48am On Apr 08, 2016
Abeg who sexy don help? Na dat one go giv me light and fuel..ehn?sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Braid Wigs For Sale / Braids Hairstyles For Ladies: New Hairstyles For New Month / Iam The most Handsome Guy In Nigeria (check My Pixs As Proof)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.