Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,138 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:39 AM

How Come Women Are Terrible Drivers And Should They Be Barred From Driving? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Come Women Are Terrible Drivers And Should They Be Barred From Driving? (2739 Views)

My Brother's Ex Live-In-Lover Has Barred Him From His 2 Kids, Wants To Jail Him / Things I Am Seeing In Guest House, Women are not to be trusted / Women Are Asking My Husband Out On Whatsapp. How Do I Handle This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Come Women Are Terrible Drivers And Should They Be Barred From Driving? by akike: 4:26pm On Apr 10, 2016
I wish I could insult the creator of this mor.onic thread. undecided

The last time I checked, the almighty rational and logical sex is more prone to road risks in comparison to the emotional, stvpid and lesser sex.

You better careful, you don't want your mama to cry over you, do you? grin

3 Likes

Re: How Come Women Are Terrible Drivers And Should They Be Barred From Driving? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Apr 10, 2016
akike:
I wish I could insult the creator of this mor.onic thread. undecided

The last time I checked, the almighty rational and logical sex is more prone to road risks in comparison to the emotional, stvpid and lesser sex.

You better careful, you don't want your mama to cry over you, do you? grin

I like you. cheesy wink smiley
Re: How Come Women Are Terrible Drivers And Should They Be Barred From Driving? by akike: 4:55pm On Apr 10, 2016
Mindfulness:

I like you. cheesy wink smiley
grin grin grin grin grin

I don't know what they want from us.Being emotional makes you stvpid lesser human and less of a human. When you try 'rational and logic', it is called going against nature. If you have breast and vagina, everything you do is always emotional. undecided

Sincerely,. I don't know why he is complaining. If he hates it so much, he should advocate for a policy that would ban women from driving. What he had just done, is an emotional response shocked.

Confused misogynists!

3 Likes

Re: How Come Women Are Terrible Drivers And Should They Be Barred From Driving? by Ngokafor(f): 9:45pm On Apr 10, 2016
egopersonified:
In Nigeria, careful drivers are bad drivers. You have to be able to push other vehicles off the road, overtake indiscriminately, pass through the tiniest space available, honk your horn unnecessarily, curse and insult people, drive like the vehicle is indestructible, 'drag road' and throw all caution to the wind to be recognized as a good driver.

grin grin grin cheesy
Re: How Come Women Are Terrible Drivers And Should They Be Barred From Driving? by Ngokafor(f): 9:53pm On Apr 10, 2016
luciouscookie:

I can relate to this. I think Nigeria would be a better place if everybody should start driving like women. They are very careful, law abiding and calm drivers.
Some men should be banned from driving jare.

...Most men in Nigeria should be banned from driving cos they have sent many souls to an early grave..Dont even get me started on keke and okada riders..gosh!!

1 Like

Re: How Come Women Are Terrible Drivers And Should They Be Barred From Driving? by InformedLola(f): 1:12pm On Apr 11, 2016
tayo60:
From experience women are terrible drivers. They will splash muddy water on you on the road, they won't give you chance to cross or drive past them. When they are behind the wheel, they are not always happy. Most wear gloomy faces as if something terrible just happened to them . Above all, they drive recklessly.

You must be a terrible driver and guilty of all you listed too, right? Since you are a woman yourself.

As for the OP, his reasoning is just too immature for me to even bring myself to respond to his many irritating comments on this thread.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Want to shed weight? Come In Here!!! / Your Reaction If Your Dad Is Like This And Pay You Surprised Visit At School / Girls Whatz Your Opinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.