Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,950 members, 7,806,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:25 PM

House Chores A Husband May Assist The Wife With! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Chores A Husband May Assist The Wife With! (849 Views)

Men That Do House Chores For Their Wives (Photos) / "I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores" - Nigerian Woman. See Reactions / Is It Right To Share House Chores Between Husband And Wife? Bamisepeters' Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

House Chores A Husband May Assist The Wife With! by Wazzaowner(m): 11:46am On Apr 08, 2016
I was havin a discussion wth my elder sis on dis subject of l8t.. Which lead to a terrible argument.. She was with an Opinion that the House Cores should be distributed equally between the husband nd the wife......

1. Cooking Of Meal should be done by the both Parties on Rotation
2.Bathing and Washin of Clothes For The Kids and ordas.

dis sound kinda Derogatory 2 me..

PLzz i wl realli need d Men of d haus 2 post dier Opinion on dis..
Can u Do all Dis 4 Ur Wife...?.
After all d stress u ve gone thru tryin 2 Engage nd Marry Her..
Re: House Chores A Husband May Assist The Wife With! by Cutehector(m): 11:51am On Apr 08, 2016
Look let's not be preaching up and down upon things dat do not matter

God said, Adam, I will send you a helper. cool

3 Likes

Re: House Chores A Husband May Assist The Wife With! by falconey(m): 11:52am On Apr 08, 2016
ok

there should be 'h' in between the "cores"
Re: House Chores A Husband May Assist The Wife With! by Inspectahdeck(m): 11:58am On Apr 08, 2016
I believe a man's job in the home is to
1) provide for the family
2) help with clothes especially if they have a washing machine
3) clean the bathroom
4) change gas, and other appliances
5) take you boys to the barber
Etc.
Anything else for the woman.

1 Like

Re: House Chores A Husband May Assist The Wife With! by Wazzaowner(m): 11:59am On Apr 08, 2016
falconey:
ok
there should be 'h' in between the "cores"
kkk
Re: House Chores A Husband May Assist The Wife With! by Histrings08(m): 12:00pm On Apr 08, 2016
Fetching of water if u don't av a pumping machine... Don't deceive ur self no be everybody get am for house.. So she can sit back nd continue getting fat

2 Likes

Re: House Chores A Husband May Assist The Wife With! by Wazzaowner(m): 12:01pm On Apr 08, 2016
Inspectahdeck:
I believe a man's job in the home is to
1) provide for the family
2) help with clothes especially if they have a washing machine
3) clean the bathroom
4) change gas, and other appliances
5) take you boys to the barber
Etc.
Anything else for the woman.

I Tire oo.... Na 2 Much of Hollywood Movies Dey affect Most of Our 9ja Gurls..

1 Like

Re: House Chores A Husband May Assist The Wife With! by PresVA: 2:44pm On Apr 08, 2016
Many of you wouldn't mind sharing bills with your wife, but when it comes to chores, it becomes derogatory. . Issorait. ..

Op, nothing you do in your own house is derogatory!! Don't allow anyone deceive you. . Help the best way you can... Marriage is partnership not 'his' or 'her' thing....

6 Likes

Re: House Chores A Husband May Assist The Wife With! by lilmax(m): 2:55pm On Apr 08, 2016
Is that your sister high on lacasera? BUT if the wife is contributing equally to finance then he has to do the same to the chores

I wonder why a weak man who cannot provide for his family even with the wife helping him will say no to chores

3 Likes

Re: House Chores A Husband May Assist The Wife With! by VintageCocktail(m): 3:04pm On Apr 08, 2016
Derogatory No wonder some men dies before their time.
Having learnt from my big brother that your happiness depends solely on you, I do everything to satisfy and keep myself happy in my home. I don't have time to be miserable over common house chores...facking house chores that won't take you time to finish except you are a lazy grown ass m'fucker.
My elder brother was our mum and Dad while those parents of ours will be out there hustling. It made my brother a jack of all trade and master of all....he cooks, clean, wash etc which invariably made his wife nothing short of our incubator, and she had to buckle up as she felt worthless in the home.
A female cousin of mine no sabi cook or have flair for anythng that has to do with a home but she is a hustler, her husband started a business for and jejely withdraw to their home to take care of the kids and home. It is working out for them ...guy is happy, my cousin is happy.
The problems we face is the stereotypes and roles attached to the genders which we pull out when it suits us and neglects wen it work against us.
What's more unfair in this world than someone taking a greater role at home and is also being expected to contribute equal while another person does little at home and still contributes the other equal. No wonder we have less happy marriages in the world today because at any point in time someone is cheating or scamming someone else irrespective of who .

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Chores A Husband May Assist The Wife With! by Nobody: 4:28pm On Apr 08, 2016
Una no dey tire with all these threads?

(1) (Reply)

Happy Masage Day / Home Remedies (picture) / 7 Facts Why Women Are Insecure!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.