Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,665 members, 7,801,920 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:02 AM

Jim Ovia Scholarship For Nigerian Students 2016 - Full Details - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jim Ovia Scholarship For Nigerian Students 2016 - Full Details (37044 Views)

Jim Ovia Foundation Scholarship Program. / UNIBEN Begins Refund Of Students 2016/2017 Post-utme Registration Fees / Welcome, Bar 1 Students 2016/17, Nigerian Law School, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jim Ovia Scholarship For Nigerian Students 2016 - Full Details by Nobody: 10:33pm On Nov 02, 2016
STENON:
Your friends are from Delta, right?

I applied for the scholarship in 2013, I did the online test , I scored 85% and was denied the scholarship because of my local government of origin.
I applied then. Very stressful at the time. Think some tribal bigots where in charge then Last years was very fair. One reason I rue missing the chance. About 15 from my class won.
Re: Jim Ovia Scholarship For Nigerian Students 2016 - Full Details by Iamoriekaose: 6:35am On Nov 03, 2016
STENON:

I applied for the scholarship in 2013, I did the online test , I scored 85% and was denied the scholarship because of my local government of origin.
Is this the 85% you got?
Why don't you be sincere in telling us your real score. Back then in 2013 you said you scored 50%

1 Like

Re: Jim Ovia Scholarship For Nigerian Students 2016 - Full Details by kennyjam: 7:55am On Nov 03, 2016
patokenneth:

Truth is, they now run the site like it's an office. You have to try the application before 5 o'clock in the evening. They close it at the end of the day and re-open it the next day.

pls it is telling me access denied. I have opened an account with dem. after hours of opening an account with them and trying to apply, it is telling me access denied. what should i do?
Re: Jim Ovia Scholarship For Nigerian Students 2016 - Full Details by Rawzy(m): 8:19am On Nov 03, 2016
The portal is not help at all
Re: Jim Ovia Scholarship For Nigerian Students 2016 - Full Details by STENON(f): 11:22am On Nov 03, 2016
Iamoriekaose:
Is this the 85% you got?
Why don't you be sincere in telling us your real score. Back then in 2013 you said you scored 50%
See you!!!... that was the first score... A lot of people cheated and some were affected by the network problem. Mine even went blank along the line and it brought out 50%. They later introduced the second online assessment and that was when I scored 85%. Go through that thread for proper understanding. Are you owkay now?

1 Like

Re: Jim Ovia Scholarship For Nigerian Students 2016 - Full Details by Emanex18: 8:24pm On Nov 04, 2016
Pls dear colleagues i was shortlisted for the aptitude test and i feel that to prepare adequately one needs to get a blueprint from the past questions,So if you have access to one or you were shortlisted as well and want us to get one as a group cos i learnt its 2k plus 2 free current affairs.Add lets chat and make arrangements via whatsapp on my dial 07036559845 am Ugochukwu.
Re: Jim Ovia Scholarship For Nigerian Students 2016 - Full Details by patokenneth: 5:34am On Nov 05, 2016
kennyjam:

pls it is telling me access denied. I have opened an account with dem. after hours of opening an account with them and trying to apply, it is telling me access denied. what should i do?
I dunno if they have closed it finally although the official deadline is still away. So, I advice you just keep checking up the site during the day to Know if anything happens.

1 Like

Re: Jim Ovia Scholarship For Nigerian Students 2016 - Full Details by Geofavor(m): 7:34am On Nov 05, 2016
Please, is this scholarship still on? If it is, when is the deadline for registration?
Re: Jim Ovia Scholarship For Nigerian Students 2016 - Full Details by kennyjam: 8:54pm On Nov 08, 2016
Xup stenon, pls Can you do me a favour by briefing me how the exam is done and how it is like or better still can i hv the practicing material forwarded to my email. thanks!

STENON:

Re: Jim Ovia Scholarship For Nigerian Students 2016 - Full Details by homesteady(m): 8:23pm On Nov 12, 2016
The exam is on Saturday! When would they send our login details?
Re: Jim Ovia Scholarship For Nigerian Students 2016 - Full Details by Naldogen(m): 8:36am On Nov 16, 2016
homesteady:
The exam is on Saturday! When would they send our login details?
I tire too oh! when will they send our login details ...
Re: Jim Ovia Scholarship For Nigerian Students 2016 - Full Details by factorial1(m): 7:54am On Nov 17, 2016
I believe many are curious as to what to expect in the online test. Work has been done just to make the online exam easy for you by preparing yourself with the past questions and some GMAT questions that might likely come out in the online test. Avail yourself this opportunity by getting this well prepared materials alongside some freebies that will come with it.
Remember there are few hours left.

Kindly contact me via ademolaeesuola@gmail.com to get yours now.
Re: Jim Ovia Scholarship For Nigerian Students 2016 - Full Details by EduRegard: 8:10am On Nov 18, 2016
Hello,

To know the latest and updates about the MUSTE (JIM OVIA) Scholarship, follow the Nairaland Official Scholarship Updates Thread

Good luck to everyone.
Re: Jim Ovia Scholarship For Nigerian Students 2016 - Full Details by Nobody: 2:25pm On Nov 18, 2016
check ur mails
Re: Jim Ovia Scholarship For Nigerian Students 2016 - Full Details by Ayomide002: 11:03am On Nov 19, 2016
Can't get my submission I.d...it's telling me access denied...what can I do?
Re: Jim Ovia Scholarship For Nigerian Students 2016 - Full Details by patokenneth: 11:36am On Nov 19, 2016
It's accessible now.

1 Like

Re: Jim Ovia Scholarship For Nigerian Students 2016 - Full Details by Iamoriekaose: 1:53pm On Nov 19, 2016
how was the exam guys grin
Re: Jim Ovia Scholarship For Nigerian Students 2016 - Full Details by Nobody: 2:19pm On Nov 19, 2016
Iamoriekaose:
how was the exam guys grin
cool
Re: Jim Ovia Scholarship For Nigerian Students 2016 - Full Details by Benite: 2:25pm On Nov 19, 2016
Re: Jim Ovia Scholarship For Nigerian Students 2016 - Full Details by Iamoriekaose: 2:26pm On Nov 19, 2016
rafa9:
cool
but this one scores werent included after the exam hope there would be no mago
mago o
Re: Jim Ovia Scholarship For Nigerian Students 2016 - Full Details by ExcessKJ(m): 2:28pm On Nov 19, 2016
guys this exam is the worst have ever seen. I did no 1 to 5 only the next page was not loading at all. after I clicked on next it keeps referring me to the same questions I mean I can't just proceed to the other questions, I even tried chrome browser. Please is it a crime to utilise an Android phone for this exam because am confused. I became frustrated I had to start browsing other social website. I just don't know why
Re: Jim Ovia Scholarship For Nigerian Students 2016 - Full Details by Iamoriekaose: 2:44pm On Nov 19, 2016
ExcessKJ:
guys this exam is the worst have ever seen. I did no 1 to 5 only the next page was not loading at all. after I clicked on next it keeps referring me to the same questions I mean I can't just proceed to the other questions, I even tried chrome browser. Please is it a crime to utilise an Android phone for this exam because am confused. I became frustrated I had to start browsing other social website. I just don't know why
whoa, why didn't you go to a cyber cafe.
Re: Jim Ovia Scholarship For Nigerian Students 2016 - Full Details by ExcessKJ(m): 3:07pm On Nov 19, 2016
Iamoriekaose:
whoa, why didn't you go to a cyber cafe.

I thought my phone can do this easily
Re: Jim Ovia Scholarship For Nigerian Students 2016 - Full Details by homesteady(m): 3:53pm On Nov 19, 2016
The exam was cool because of the people around me! I had 3 brilliant engineering students with me, they helped with the maths, and it seems like we got all the maths questions!

I just hope I make whatever criteria they would use!
Re: Jim Ovia Scholarship For Nigerian Students 2016 - Full Details by Kondoboy(m): 6:01pm On Nov 19, 2016
My wasn't as cool. I had connection problem one time like that so I had to reload and I didn't get to check the questions back if the answers were saved. Please is there anyone who experienced connection problem and whose answers were saved? Also I had to guess a lot of questions
Re: Jim Ovia Scholarship For Nigerian Students 2016 - Full Details by Hesohjay: 6:04pm On Nov 19, 2016
uhmmm!
Re: Jim Ovia Scholarship For Nigerian Students 2016 - Full Details by Hesohjay: 6:06pm On Nov 19, 2016
Kondoboy:
My wasn't as cool. I had connection problem one time like that so I had to reload and I didn't get to check the questions back if the answers were saved. Please is there anyone who experienced connection problem and whose answers were saved? Also I had to guess a lot of questions
Trust in God!!!
Re: Jim Ovia Scholarship For Nigerian Students 2016 - Full Details by aminubala20(m): 9:04pm On Nov 19, 2016
Mine was cool
Re: Jim Ovia Scholarship For Nigerian Students 2016 - Full Details by Alexiz031(m): 5:41am On Nov 20, 2016
please..ave dere contacted any of u wit respect to score?
Re: Jim Ovia Scholarship For Nigerian Students 2016 - Full Details by Phhstudy: 5:50am On Nov 20, 2016
H
Re: Jim Ovia Scholarship For Nigerian Students 2016 - Full Details by IAA1(m): 6:21am On Nov 20, 2016
Does anybody here know when they will contact use for the next stage?
Re: Jim Ovia Scholarship For Nigerian Students 2016 - Full Details by Naldogen(m): 7:40am On Nov 20, 2016
ExcessKJ:
Yes, using android phone for the exam is your undoing to be frank

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FUTA Students Made To Kneel Down By Lecturer (PICS) / Hilarious Letter Of A Secondary School Girl / Students Of Federal Polytechnic, Offa, Seen Crawling Into A Class (Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.